The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always The Way

4 posters

Go down

Always The Way Empty Always The Way

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Cats......

I have 2. Alfie was given to me an unwated pet in 2007 so I thought until it was revealed to me 18 months after adopting him that his previous owners had actually kidnapped him off the street. I did put an ad up in the area as a cat we found, but once no-one had stepped forward after 2 months we took them down and kept him as our own. My other cat Charlie we bought as a kitten in 2008 and is just quite the character.

Now in the 5 years we have had Alfie we have made a staggering 63 visits to the vets!! Always in fights and coming of with cuts and infections from war wounds, but bless him in all that time never had any surgery. The vets we go to even said that in in the future when passes they will even name the cattery section after him for being such a loyal customer!!

Charlie in all this time has only had 2 visits to the vets. One he didn't come back with love features and the other time was an infection. This weekend however was different. Involved in a hit run accident we rushed the poor fella to the vets to be told he has to have his tail amputated and extensive recovery to get over the never damage and we now have to help him empty his bladder.

They say cats have 9 lives. Alfie has used god knows how many of his own and others and poor Charlie just managed to escape with his 3rd. Just to show how crazy luck really is!

Back to top Go down

Always The Way Empty Re: Always The Way

Post by RinoGattuso Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Black Bag, canal.

Hate cats.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 am

#HEEL wrote:Black Bag, canal.

Hate cats.

Erm

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:29 am

#HEEL wrote:Black Bag, canal.

Hate cats.

Lovely.

Maybe next time you could kick him in the nuts and spit on him to really show your sympathy.

Sorry to hear that, LK but you're right it's always the way. We're quite lucky with our cat, she very rarely ventures too far and never seems to get in a fight. I assume it's cause she's a badass. The dog is terrified of her. As in, actually looks around a room to see where the cat is before entering.

Hope it gets better soon mate! OK

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 am

Vet bills can rack up after a while can't they? I have 2 rabbits and 1 has to have his teeth cut every month and the other needs a trim (he needs to go under anasthetic to have it done) every so often as his hair is very thick.

It's odd as I never wanted the rabbits in the first place, but oldest was dead set on it for his birthday and ever since I have assumed responsibility for them both. So much so that my family actually make fun at how much attention I pay to them.

Anyway, all the best with Charlie LK, hope he recovers well.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum