The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown 21st September

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown 21st September Empty 6WF Lockdown 21st September

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:13 pm

"Rest in pieces" plays out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with an array of pyro-technics and strobe lighting at the top of the ramp. We then pan to the commentary desk, with RJ and Michael Wire.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport, we are broadcasting to you tonight from the Birmingham Bowl! What a show we have in store for you tonight, our final show before Destiny!

MW:He's right folks, we have some fantastic matches lined up for you tonight, none more so than our Main Event which promises to be an epic contest.

RJ:We have all the build up ahead of the Destiny matches, whilst some of these wrestlers will be looking to gain momentum ahead of Gold Rush next Sunday, the biggest opportunity in the 6WF calendar!

Various signs are shown in the crowd;

"ANY WINGMEN AVAILABLE?"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"ABE IS THE BOSS"
"WANT A PUNCH?"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown 21st September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown 21st September

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:16 pm

Danny McGraw enters the building, placing his phone in his pocket. He looks around the backstage area with a grin on his face, his eyes wide with enthusiasm. He heads through the corridors where he is met by The Consultant...

TC: Someone looks happy??

DM: And with every reason, has my guest arrived?

TC: You mean the very serious looking gentleman in your office? Yes he's been here a good half hour engrossed in paperwork...

DM: Excellent. Speed is the key...

Abe Abercorn walks round the corner and approaches the two men...

AA: No loitering gentleman....

Abe chuckles to himself...

AA: Of course, I jest. You're looking rather chipper this evening, Danny? I trust this arrangement is starting to become more bearable?

DM: Oh, absolutely Abe. I couldn't be happier, infact I was just discussing a huge party with my colleague here. Maybe once Destiny is out of the way we can really start on making this partnership blossom and what better way to start than a huge celebration of what we've achieved?!

AA: More sarcasm, Danny?

DM: On the contrary, Abe. Let's face facts, you're here for the duration, and I certainly plan to be. I can't risk the companies reputation over some petty in squabbling...

Abe smiles at McGraw...

AA: Well, I'm certainly impressed by this new attitude, we'll see how long it lasts. In the meantime, your Consultancy seem to have a total disregard for authority and quite frankly, I'm not going to tolerate it...

DM: Well, Abe, boys will be boys. There's a lot of History between Logan, Nay and Blue. And Trevor and Vortex are merely testing your patience. I'm sure I can have a word and see to it that these little instances no longer occur?

Abe looks at McGraw with a hint of suspicion....

AA: Ok, I'll leave it in your hands...

Abe turns to walk off...

DM: Oh, Abe.... I'm going to be tied up for the duration of the evening, so I'll leave everything in your capable hands....

Abe nods and walks off as McGraw and The Consultant head off in the opposite direction...

TC: A party? Having a word? You're really spinning the yarns today!

DM: Yarns? No, no. If all goes to plan, we'll definitely have cause to celebrate, and I want to do it in the most public way possible and at the boards expense.

TC: Sounds intriguing, Danny. What of last weeks meeting?

DM: Ah, good point, we should discuss this at length, however, I should introduce you to the random gentleman in my office, let you in on what's happening.

McGraw motions for The Consultant to follow him and the two men head off towards McGraw's office.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:22 pm

Match 1

Javier Grace vs Andreas Demios W/ Andre Licentia

RJ: Here we go folks, the final Lockdown before Destiny is about to start with it’s first match of the evening!

MW: And this feud between the newest superstars in 6WF continues to build, last week saw Javier Grace beat down upon by Andreas Demios and Licentia.

RJ: Grace gets a chance for revenge tonight against Demios, but Licentia will be at ringside.

MW: Grace is going to have to have eyes in the back of his head.

“Can’t be touched” hits and the crowd boo as Andreas Demios steps out onto the ramp. He stops at the top while golden fireworks go off just in front of him. As they stop he poses with one arm fully tensed alongside his head. He begins his walk down the ramp sometimes berating the pathetic fans who try to touch him.

“Attitude” hits and the crowd give a good reception to Javier Grace as he runs out onto the ramp. He walks to the ring tagging the fans hands.

MW: Last week was meant to be a triple threat match but it turned more into a handicap match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Grace and Demios lock-up, Demios puts Grace into a standing arm bar. Grace quickly counters with an arm drag takedown and Grace places him into an armbar. Demios fights to his feet, he sweeps the legs of Grace. He rolls to his feet and is floored with a clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Grace gets the shoulder up, Demios hits a couple of big elbow drops down into the face as Grace rolls to the ropes. Demios lifts up Grace, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a flapjack but Grace rolls down the back into a backslide pin.

RJ: Good counter from Grace.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Demios kicks out, Grace drags him to his feet and then hits a dropkick. Demios falls into the ropes, Grace whips him out across the ring and then nails a big spinebuster on the rebound! Grace then nails a front-flip senton from apron to the ring.

Demios again kicks out, Grace brings him to his feet, he goes for a Russian Legsweep but Demios blocks, he then counters with a face-first Russian Legsweep of his own. Grace stumbles up groggily and Demios hits him with a flapjack. Grace again stumbles to his feet and is met with a big punching combo.

Grace crashes to the mat, Demios places him into a stepover armlock. Before the hold can take full effect, Grace fights to his feet and attempts a fireman’s carry slam counter but Demios fights out...

MW: German suplex!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Demios allows Grace to rise, he then goes for the sliced bread but Grace shoves him into the corner. He then hits a succession of knife-edge chops which are greeted with loud cheers from the crowd. Demios steps forward straight into a vicious enzaguri kick!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Grace drags Demios to his feet, he hits a pele kick followed by a reverse STO. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Fall From Grace!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Demios powers out! Grace lines up the helio kick, Demios ducks...

MW: FATE!

Ref: 1........................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Devastating impact on that move from Demios, finishing off Grace.

MW: Great contest to start the night...

RJ: Oh damn it! No need for this...

Licentia rolls into the ring and he and Demios proceed to stomp away on the head of Grace. The ref tries to get involved but Demios steps in his way, allowing Licentia to pummel away at the body of the Grace.

Again the ref tries to step in but he is still blocked off, Licentia pummels Grace's head into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle before finally relenting. Him and Demios step out of the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:33 pm

*Jack Reynolds is walking through the backstage area, the crowd as they see Mike Hill leap out of his chair...

Mike Hill:Jack, how's it going old buddy?!

*Reynolds looks startled...

Reynolds:Erm, alright Mike.

Mike Hill:What is it Jack? You seem nervous? We were pals back in 6CW, what's happening?

Reynolds:Well, I, erm, I've been told I can only interview 6WF superstars and I have been specifically told to not give you any air-time Mike over the current superstars.

Mike Hill:What the hell? Is that the way a legend of this company gets treated? Is this how McGraw and Abe try to entice the hottest free agent in wrestling, by offering **** contracts and then not giving me any time on the air to tell my side of the story?

Reynolds:I have an interview to go to Mike, sorry I'm going to have to run.

Mike Hill:You best run, you sell-out.

*Reynolds scurries off...

Mike Hill:They'll offer that buffoon a contract but not me? Jeez, McGraw really can hold a grudge.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:40 pm

Match 2
Mr Kenty v Trevor Swann

RJ: More singles action up next here on Lockdown, and this one promises to be a fantastic contest.

MW: Sure does RJ, they are inadvertently caught up with each other at the moment. Mr Kenty is embroiled in a feud with Freeweight Champion Vortex, who is of course a member of The Consultancy alongside Trevor Swann, Kenty’s opponent tonight.

RJ: They will both be looking to score victories tonight as they search for momentum ahead of some big matches at Destiny, as well as the Gold Rush Match at the end of the night.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ blasts out of the speakers and Mr. Kenty steps out surrounded by pyrotechnics. He stands with his arms aloft as the crowd give him a good reception. He jogs down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on his way. He slides under the bottom rope of the ring and stands in the centre of the ring as the lights dim, and a spotlight shines on him. A microphone slowly descends from the ceiling.

MK: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am...MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY!

RJ: For all of his bravado, Kenty is one hell of a competitor and he will give Trevor Swann some serious trouble tonight.

“Dreadlock holiday” blazes out through the speakers and Trevor Swann strolls out onto the ramp looking calm. He holds up his European Title and the crowd boo him loudly. Swann saunters down to the ring, he steps in through the middle rope and climbs to the top rope to mock the fans.

MW: You want to talk about competitors, look at this man. If Crime Lord wasn’t 6WF Champion, Swann would be considered the most dominant champion in this company in my eyes.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenty and Swann go in for the lock-up, Swann manages to force Kenty back but he responds with a headbutt. Swann stumbles back, Kenty runs in at him but Swann hits him with a big uppercut. Kenty stumbles forward and Swann floors him with a flaying lariat. The European Champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Swann drags up Kenty by the hair, he goes to throw him to the corner but Kenty instead launches Swann to the corner. Kenty runs in and hits a clothesline, Swann collapses down and Kenty bounces off the ropes and nails a facewash. He drags Swann away from the corner, Swann goes for a roll up but Kenty pummels on his head until Swann releases. He hauls him to his feet and then nails a swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

MW: Fast paced start to this match-up...

RJ: I’m not sure how good a preparation this is for these two men. Kenty is nothing like Hobo in terms of moveset, whilst Vortex and Swann are different ends of the spectrum style wise.

MW: It’s tough competition though RJ, that’s what matters. Can you imagine the confidence boost Kenty would get from a win here tonight? Or how much confidence Vortex would get should Swann beat Kenty tonight.

Swann is lifted to his feet by Kenty, who sets up for a rolling fireman’s carry slam but Swann drops down the back and shoves Kenty into the corner. Swann runs in hitting a dropkick and Kenty falls to the floor. Swann then proceeds to slingshot him into the turnbuckle followed up with a German suplex. Cover.

Ref:1...........2......Kick out!

RJ: And here comes Vortex!

Vortex walks down to the ring, staring at Kenty as Swann rises to his feet and starts stomping down on the head of Kenty. Swann then waits for Kenty to rise, he boots him in the stomach and then attempts a DDT but Kenty counters with a Russian legsweep!

Kenty rolls to his feet and stares down Vortex as he waits for Swann to rise. When he does, Kenty ducks a groggy clothesline attempt and then hits an inverted headlock backbreaker. Kenty hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Kenty drags up Swann, he whips him out across the ring and then runs in, hitting a big knee lift to the gut as Swann is backed against the ropes. He lifts him onto the ring apron and then nails a Spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Kenty waits for Swann to rise, he sets up for the mic check but Swann counters with a conventional STO. He stands over Kenty and then hits a standing moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2...........Kick out!

MW: Back and forth contest here, very enjoyable.

Swann rises to his feet, he runs in going for the Hit for Six but Kenty moves. Swann springboards back off the ropes going for a plancha but Kenty catches him, he then lifts him onto his shoulders and goes for a rolling fireman’s carry slam which he nails to perfection!

Kenty is about to go for the cover when Vortex gets onto the apron. Kenty runs over and goes for a forearm but Vortex drops down. Kenty drops to the outside as well and Vortex hits him with a big punch to the stomach. The two exchange blows around the outside of the ring as the ref’s count reaches 7, Kenty nails a huge combination followed by a kick to the head and Vortex collapses to the mat.

Kenty just beats the 10 count, Swann is up and Kenty ducks a clothesline...MIC CHECK!

Ref: 1..........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Huge win for Kenty there.

RJ: And a nice little advantage gained over Vortex as well.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:45 pm

*The scene is in the back as Jack Reynolds is standing by with Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon

Reynolds:I am joined at this time by the 6WF Tag Team Champions…..Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon!

*Crowd cheer

Reynolds:Guys, I was wondering if I could get a quick word about next Sunday at Destiny. You will defend your titles in an Explosion re-match….putting the belts on the line against the teams of Dopant Zero and Chaos & McManus…

*The crowd boo as suddenly Dopant Zero walk into shot

Nogami:What questions could you possibly want to ask them?....you should concentrate on an exclusive scoop,interviewing the next tag team champions…..Dopant Zero!

*Yagurama pulls the mic closer whilst Reynolds is still holding it.

Yagurama:WE CRUSH THESE PHONIES…….BREAK THEM IN PIECES……WE NEXT CHAMPIONS…..DOPANT ZERO!

*Yarmouth Blade and Dragon step forwards

Blade:Who the hell are you calling a phony, fat shrek?.You two better listen up good…..I don’t appreciate your actions last week, double teaming my partner….so rest assured, payback is gonna be a b1tch by time we get to Destiny……I don’t care how good you think you, you are not the 6WF Tag Team Champions……we are, and that’s exactly how it is going to stay…

Nogami:Don’t talk such nonsense Blade…..you know your team is weak compared to ours….we are the best tag team in the land…and we shall prove it once and for all at Destiny…

Dragon:Prove it now….

*All four men square up to one another as laughter can be heard from off-camera. Chaos suddenly enters the fray, James McManus following.

Chaos:I’m sorry……but really?

*He looks at all four men

Chaos:Do you honestly believe that with me in this match, any of you stand a chance of walking away champion?

Blade:We did pretty well for ourselves last time you competed…

Chaos:Enough……I am the great cruiserweight in the history of professional wrestling….the greatest 6WF Champion of all time…..I am the epitome of skill, charisma and grace….there is nothing that any of you can do to prevent me from walking out of Destiny as the tag team champions…

*McManus looks annoyed

McManus:I think you mean “us”…

Chaos:No,James I don’t…..I mean “me”, because I will be the man that makes the decisive pinfall….I will be the one carrying this team……you will serve as my “lackey”….just as you have always done…

McManus:Now you listen here…I am tired of your (beep)….

Chaos:And yet here you stand…..talk is cheap James…..just like your little girlfriend….

*McManus draws his fist back and Chaos smirks

Chaos:Either strike me or fall back in line……we have a match to prepare for…

*McManus is visibly shaking with anger before pushing past Chaos and exiting the scene. Chaos smirks and turns back to Dopant Zero and Blade/Dragon

Chaos:You have been warned….at Destiny, your fates are sealed…

*Chaos mockingly bows at them and walks away as Dopant Zero and the tag team champions stare each other down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:48 pm

Match 3
Dragon v Kenzaki Nogami v James McManus

RJ: Triple threat action up next here on Lockdown, and this one promises to be an intriguing contest.

MW: We head into Destiny knowing that there will be a rematch from Explosion for the tag team titles, as Dragon and Blade defend against Dopant Zero and the team of Chaos/James McManus.

RJ: Tonight, Dragon, Nogami and James McManus will fight it out in this match whilst later on their tag partners will compete in a 2nd triple threat match.

“Jpop drop” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as one half of the tag team champions runs out onto the ramp. He strides to the ring before springboarding over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: Dragon faces a tough challenge tonight that’s for sure.

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus walks slowly out onto the ramp. He stares down to Dragon in the ring who holds up the title belt, McManus walks calmly towards the ring before sliding under the bottom rope. He stares across at Dragon again.

MW: Let’s see what McManus can do tonight, he always says he can do it without Chaos, now is his chance.

Finally, “Feeling it” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly for the arrival of Kenzaki Nogami of Dopant Zero. Nogami saunters down to the ring, where he steps through the middle rope.

MW: I honestly thought that Dopant Zero were going to be the winners at Explosion, they’ve been on fire here in 6WF!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the start of the match, Dragon goes in for the lock-up with James McManus as Nogami is happy to step back. Dragon uses his power advantage to force McManus back, but he is met with a knee to the stomach. Dragon keels over, McManus attempts an arm drag but Dragon counters with an arm drag of his own. McManus rolls to his feet only to be met with a spinning heel kick from Dragon.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: Strong start from our tag team champion.

Dragon lifts McManus to his feet, he hits him with a big headbutt that has McManus stumbling back. Dragon then whips him out across the ring and nails a dropkick on the rebound. Again, he is quick to dive down into the cover.

McManus forces the shoulder up, Dragon waits for McManus to rise and he then attempts a spear but McManus leapfrogs over the top. Dragon spins around and McManus hits him with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

McManus rises to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Dragon who rolls away towards the ropes. McManus lifts him up and hits a snap suplex, Dragon rolls to the corner and McManus hits a running clothesline. He pulls Dragon forward and sets up for a powerslam, but Nogami runs over and hits a vicious roundhouse kick to the back of McManus’ head, he slumps down and Nogami takes over the beating down of Dragon.

RJ: McManus was starting to dominate there....

MW: Very good from Nogami, he bided his time well.

RJ: Now he has to take advantage.

Nogami lifts up Dragon only to throw him back to the corner where he follows up with a running kick to the head. Nogami then nails a falling DDT from the top rope!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Nogami brings Dragon to his feet and reels off an impressive series of roundhouse kicks that smash into the side and head of Dragon, he falls back against the ropes. Nogami whips Dragon across the ring and Nogami hits him with a Capoeira kick to the head. Nogami goes to the outside...

RJ: Springboard missile dropkick!

MW: Those kicks are absolutely lethal.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Nogami brings Dragon to his feet, he goes for a clothesline but Nogami ducks and then hits a pele kick. He pulls Dragon away from the ropes, he attempts another roundhouse kick but Dragon grabs the leg, then sweeps the other away with an STO. Nogami rolls up groggily clutching the back of his head and Dragon nails a running high knee.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

The tag champ goes to the top rope, he flies off straight towards a stumbling Nogami...

RJ: TORNADO DDT!

Dragon is about to make the cover when McManus runs in and hits a knee to the side of the head. He then lifts up Dragon and nails the Mk Ultra!

MW: What a move!

Ref: 1..........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: You wanted to know if McManus could hack it without Chaos, there’s your answer.

MW: Very impressive indeed, can Chaos complete a double for his team tonight?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:52 pm

The camera cuts to Danny McGraw and The Consultant heading towards McGraw’s office…

TC: And so that’s it? That’s all he wanted? No hidden agenda, no holding you to ransom for additional information?

DM: Nope.

TC: Unbelievable, so what did you do?

DM: Well, I explained me problem to him. Made him understand how my current problem is effectively his problem and that if he wants to do business he’s going to have to help me.

TC: And his response?

McGraw winks at The Consultant as they approach McGraw’s office. He opens the door to see a well rounded man sat at his desk arranging paperwork…

??: Thanks for keeping me waiting, Danny. I forget, did you still owe me one or is this how you treat all your guests…

The man steps up from his desk, eyeballing McGraw before the two men break out into laughs and shake hands…

DM: Carson you wisecracker. Hell, I haven’t introduced you to me colleague, Carson Holfeld, this is Charlie, my Consultant…

CH: How do, Charlie?

The Consultant leans forward and shakes Carson’s hand…

TC: Nice to meet you. I spose I should ask how you know Danny?

DM: Carson and I go back years. He’s my ‘back up’ lawyer. Basically, the one the board don’t know about. I call him in for deals that need a slightly ‘underhand’ tactic.

CH: There’s a surprise. Danny McGraw doing something underhand. Well, she’s already for you. It’s water tight an’ all. I just hope you’re doing the right thing. Cause he is not gonna be happy when he get those papers…

DM: Oh, I’m handing them to him personally. Well, if he turns up.

TC: What?

CH: Yeah, say what?

DM: What’s the point in being shady? He’ll get the contract, he’ll mull it over, run it through with that redneck family of his and then a month down the line he may have the balls to go through with it. I can’t take that chance. And I’m damn sure not waiting. He’s in the country on business, trying to sort out his finances with some investors, i’ve arranged for a car to collect him and bring him here?

TC: When?

DM: Tonight.

The Consultant looks at Danny with concern…

TC: Danny, are you sure that’s wise? What if he doesn’t come? What happens next?

DM: It’s a risk I’m willing to take….

Carson heads over to the desk and grabs his briefcase before picking up a contract…

CH: Well, if anyones get the balls to go through with this, it’s you, Danny. Just remember, you didn’t get any help from me.

Carson hands the contract to McGraw and nods…

CH: I’ve got a plane to catch. Y’all take care now, and good luck!

Carson exits the room as McGraw sits at his desk reading the contract. He looks up at a rather tense Consultant and smiles…

DM: Trust me, Charlie. Things are gonna work out just fine.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:53 pm

Match 4
Lukas Takeo & Vortex v Nay Bother & Blue Dragon

RJ: First tag team action of the night up next here on Lockdown...

MW: Despite this being a tag match, I think the most tension is between two men who are on the same team, Blue Dragon and Nay Bother, who are the joint N01 contenders for the tag team titles.

RJ: It will be very interesting to see how they work together, whilst on the opposition we have 6WF Freeweight Champion Vortex and Lukas Takeo, who of course made his debut by causing utter destruction in the Hardcore Hell match.

“Breathe” roars out through the speakers, a plume of green smoke emerges out onto the rampway and Vortex steps through it. He is followed out by The Consultant who is holding Vortex’s freeweight title. They stride simultaneously to the ring and then wait as...

“From Yesterday” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Takeo walks slowly out onto the ramp, his head bowed and towel draped over it. He proceeds slowly down to the ring before stepping under the bottom rope.

MW: One hell of a physically imposing team, they will cause real problems tonight.

RJ: Especially if BD and Nay aren’t on the same wavelength.

“Before I forgot” hits and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon strides out onto the ramp. He stares down to his opponents in the ring before walking down the rampway, tagging the fans hands.

“I fought the law” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd continue to cheer as Nay Bother runs out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before staring down at Blue Dragon, who returns the glare with the same intensity he stared at his opponents with.

MW: Let’s see how this one goes shall we? Logan Kincade is doing a great job of getting in these men’s heads.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Takeo and Nay, the two men lock up and Takeo forces Nay back against the ropes. Nay quickly ducks a clothesline and then hits a pele kick on Takeo. He walks forward, Nay boots him in the gut and then nails a big DDT! Cover.

Nay allows Takeo to rise, he goes for a clothesline which connects but it doesn’t knock Takeo off his feet. He bounces off the ropes and goes for a 2nd clothesline but Takeo cuts him off with a big clothesline of his own. Nay crashes to the canvas, he rises to his feet groggily and Takeo nails him with a big powerbomb! Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

RJ: There is the power of Takeo.

Takeo drags Nay to his feet in a sleeper hold, Nay manages to drive back into the corner smashing Takeo into the turnbuckle but it seems to have no effect. Takeo spins him so he is in the corner, he nails a big splash. Vortex tags in, Nay falls forward out of the corner straight into a big side slam.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

MW: Nay being dominated at the moment.

Vortex brings Nay to his feet, he places him into a bearhug but Nay elbows his way out. He runs off the ropes but Vortex hits him with a Lou Thesz Press and then pummels down on the face of Nay repeatedly until the ref steps in. Vortex is dragged away by the ref, Nay rises to his feet only to be hit with a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Nay kicks out, Vortex lifts up Nay and goes for a snake eyes but Nay drops down the back, he shoves Vortex to the corner and then follows up with a shining wizard and then a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........kick out!

Nay runs the ropes, knocking Vortex down with a clothesline only for a blind tag to be made by Blue Dragon. BD steps into the ring, he lifts up Vortex and hits him with a big scoop slam. The freeweight champion stumbles up and BD nails a big spear.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

BD rises to his feet he stares down Nay as he waits for Vortex to rise. As he does so, Blue Dragon whips Vortex out across the ring and nails a snap powerslam on the rebound. Blue Dragon hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon really showing his strength here tonight!

Blue Dragon lifts up Vortex, he goes for a powerbomb but is forced back as Vortex pummels at his head. Nay makes the blind tag, Blue Dragon is forced to drop Vortex down. Vortex hits Nay with an atomic drop and then runs the ropes hitting a big knee to the head.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Vortex lifts up BD, he goes for an electric chair drop but Nay drops down the back...

MW: Triple German Suplex!

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Vortex barely gets the shoulder up, Nay lines up the superkick when “Edge-crusher” hits, Nay turns around and Blue Dragon drops off the apron and up the ramp...

RJ: Kincade, not again damn it!

The music continues to play but there is no signs of Logan. Nay turns around and Vortex nails him with the VX Bomb! He hooks the leg as BD watches on...

Ref: 1.....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd boo as Vortex rises to his feet in victory. He looks down at Nay, he picks him up again and sets up for the VX bomb but Kenty comes sprinting to the ring. He slides in and hits a big dropkick to the back of Vortex, he falls forward straight into Takeo...

MW: CHOKESLAM!

RJ: That’s his tag partner!

MW: Takeo doesn’t really care!

*Takeo looks down smiling before striding off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:53 pm

*The action is backstage as TGA is shown getting warmed up for the main event.He stretches and then stands up, turns around and finds himself face to face with The Saint.

Saint:Oh look……the Godsent Athlete….

*Saint smirks to himself

TGA:What the hell do you want?

Saint:Just to say good luck tonight in the main event….your going to need it…

*TGA rolls his eyes

TGA:Let’s not pretend that you being in that match is any threat to me whatsoever…I’ve got my focus Saint, I’ll rip straight through you here tonight on my way to Destiny…..where,make no mistake, I will leave with the 6WF World Championship….

Saint:You know what Teej?.....I really hope you do win next Sunday….I hope you leave Cassius and Crime Lord battered and broken…..I want you to have that world championship come Born in Fire….

*Saint steps closer to TGA

Saint:Because when I win the “Gold Rush” and earn my one way ticket to the Born in Fire main event, there is nothing that will stop me from becoming a four time champion…….not you, not anybody…

TGA:Do you really believe that Saint?

Saint:Yes I do……I have had a year that you could only dream off….I have shattered the hopes and dreams of legends such as Cassius and JJ Johnson……I will shatter 29 others’ dreams at Destiny…………and then at Born in Fire, if you have somehow fluked your way to the promised land….I will destroy all of your dreams to……this is my time,not yours, so I suggest you stay the hell out of my way….

TGA:Let me just get one thing straight…………………if you do somehow win the “Gold Rush” and after I win the world championship at Destiny………we will be set on a collision course….a showdown for the ages at Born in Fire….but get your head straight Saint…..because the only person who is going to see their dreams in tatters is you…..you will awaken to your worst nightmare…………..me kicking your pathetic, whining a55 all over London……

You cannot beat me…….tonight I will show you!

*TGA grins at Saint and then barges past him, leaving The Saint to seethe with anger.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 5:54 pm

Match 5
Chaos v Blade v Tsukasa Yagurama

RJ: The 2nd of the scheduled triple threat matches between the three tag teams embroiled in a feud over the tag titles up next.

MW: Earlier tonight we James McManus emerge triumphant over Dragon and Kenzaki Nogami.

RJ: Now Chaos will try to take his team to 2 and 0 tonight with a win over Yarmouth Blade and Tsukasa Yagurama.

“Made you look” hits and the crowd boo as Tsukasa Yagurama stomps out onto the rampway. He strides down to the ring before stepping over the top rope. He stands waiting.

MW: Unlike Nogami, whose offence is based around kicks, Yagurama is purely power.

“One and Only” is next out through the speakers as the 6WF Tag Team Champion Yarmouth Blade steps out onto the rampway to loud cheers. He nods to the fans before strolling to the ring tagging the fans hands. Blade slides in under the bottom rope.

RJ: Blade’s been in decent form lately, and he will really want to pick up a win for his side tonight.

Finally, “It’s an omen” plays and the crowd descend into huge boos as Chaos walks out onto the ramp looking focused. He swaggers down to the ring, he then springboards over the top rope and immediately Yagurama attacks Chaos.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Dopant Zero obviously had a chat before this match!

Yagurama immediately goes after Chaos stomping away on his head. Chaos rolls to the corner but Yagurama drags him back from the corner, then launches him across the ring with a huge belly to belly suplex! Chaos rolls to his feet and walks straight into a spinebuster from Yagurama!

Ref: 1.........2.....Kick out!

Yagurama brings Chaos to his feet, he pummels away at his stomach with a series of big punches, he then follows this up with a running shoulder-breaker. Chaos collapses to the canvas, Yagurama goes to the top rope...

RJ: Springboard diving splash!

RJ: Yagurama is really dominating Chaos here.

MW: Very suprising, Chaos is a former world champion, I think his undoubted class will help him ride the wave of offensive here.

Yagurama waits for Chaos to rise, he then lifts him up and goes for a powerbomb which Chaos counters with a hurracanrana. Yagurama stumbles to his feet, Chaos runs in at him but Yagurama floors him with a huge spear!

He lifts Chaos up again, he sets up for a German suplex but he gets chop-blocked down by Yarmouth Blade. Blade quickly hits a dropkick to the back of the head of Yagurama who falls down into the mat. Blade then hits a running leg drop!

Yagurama kicks out, Blade allows Chaos to rise before hitting a couple of big elbows to the top of the head. Yagurama falls against the ropes, Blade tries to whip him out across the ring but the dopant Zero member is too strong. However, Blade counters with a big clothesline. He bounces off the ropes and hits a 2nd clothesline to the back of the head.

RJ: Blade now impressing!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Blade waits for Yagurama to rise, he then knocks him down with a big shoulder barge! Blade then goes up top...

MW: Swanton Bomb!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Yagurama barely kicks out, Blade lifts up Yagurama and sets up for his finishing move, the powerbomb, but Yagurama counters with a back body drop! Blade rolls to his feet and Yagurama ducks a clothesline, he then hits a German suplex. Chaos is back in the ring, he flies off the top rope and floors Yagurama with a flying dropkick.

He picks him up and dumps him to the outside, Blade stumbles up. Chaos boots him in the stomach...

RJ: G-Force!

Ref: 1................2............................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

*Chaos rises to his feet in celebration.

RJ: Chaos was barely involved in that match!

MW: He was in there all the time he needed!

*Lukas Takeo walks out onto the ramp, staring down Chaos.

RJ: What the hell is he doing out here?

MW: He’s mental RJ! Uncontrollable!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:02 pm

Danny McGraw is sat in his office as his phone goes off….

DM: Hello?

Voice

DM: What do you mean he knows?

voice

DM: How the hell did he find out?

voice

DM: You don’t know? Well what the hell am I paying you for!!!! You better find out what the hell is going on and get his ass here, do you understand?!

voice

DM: I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!?!

McGraw slams the phone down on the desk as The Consultant walks in…

TC: What’s all the shouting about?!

DM: He knows!!

TC: Who?

DM: Who do you think?! That was the driver. He went to collect him and got told he was aware of what’s going on and knew I sent for him!

TC: So what happens now?

DM: I don’t know! The driver is still there but no sign of him. This is not good, if he goes to the board we are seriously, seriously screwed! You better go keep an eye on things, I’ll let you know if I hear anything.

The Consultant nods and leaves as McGraw paces.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:05 pm

Match 6

Uryu Ishida vs Scorpion

RJ: Singles action up next which has come about in the build up to Gold Rush.

MW: One of the pre-match favourites Uryu was seen last week staring at past winners of Gold Rush, clearly thinking about his picture being on the wall when he was interrupted by Scorpion.

RJ: We all know how Scorpion feels about these “legends” so tonight he has been given the opportunity to prove he is right.

“Those who fight further” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer for the arrival of fan favourite and 6WF original Uryu. He steps out onto the ramp and nods to the fans before running down the rampway, tagging the fans hands. He slides under the bottom rope and the crowd cheer as he leaps to his feet and salutes them.

MW: Things got very heated between Uryu and Scorpion earlier in the week, where Uryu hit Scorpion with a big punch.

“Wake up” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Scorpion confidently strolls out onto the rampway, he is wearing a T-Shirt that reads “I will define what you can only dream”, he points at the shirt then at Uryu before walking to the ring. He steps in...

RJ: Should Scorpion win, he will be in a very good place ahead of Gold Rush.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu and Scorpion lock up, Scorpion forces Uryu backwards against the ropes. Uryu drives a knee into the stomach, he then goes for a sunset flip but Scorpion rolls back and then hits a big kick to the head. Scorpion runs off the ropes, he nails a people’s elbow.

Scorpion places Uryu into an armbar, the 6WF original rises to his feet and throws Scorpion down with a northern lights suplex. Scorpion stumbles to his feet, Uryu goes for a boot to the gut but Scorpion catches it...

MW: Enzaguri kick!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up, Uryu drops a couple of knees into the head. Scorpion rolls to his feet, Uryu whips him out across the ring and hits a hurracanrana on the rebound. Scorpion stumbles up, Uryu sends him down to the canvas with a monkey flip. Uryu then runs to the corner...

RJ: Moonsault!

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Very impressive athleticism from Uryu there. How do you rate his chances in the Gold Rush Michael?

MW: He hasn’t got the power to match someone like The Saint, but his athletic ability and speed could come into play. I think he has a very good chance indeed if he gets a good draw.

Uryu pulls Scorpion to his feet, he whips him to the corner. Uryu then follows up with a shining wizard which Scorpion side-steps, Uryu lands on the 2nd rope somehow only for Scorpion to nail him with a German suplex. Uryu stumbles up and Scorpion floors him with a big clothesline.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Scorpion puts Uryu into a front facelock, the veteran quickly gets to his feet only for Scorpion to smash a series of huge knees into the face.

MW: Scorpion unloading all his anger from earlier in the week!

Uryu forces Scorpion back to the corner but Scorpion shoves him away and then knocks him down with a big boot. He then drags Uryu to his feet, he goes for a clothesline but Uryu counters with an arm drag takedown.

Scorpion stumbles up and Uryu hits him with a rotating DDT!

RJ: Devastating impact there from Uryu!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Uryu drags up Scorpion, he whips him across the ring and goes for a dropkick but Scorpion holds onto the ropes, Uryu crashes into the canvas. Scorpion quickly runs in...

MW: Venom Sting!

Ref: 1............2..............Kick out!

Uryu barely gets the kick out from the punt kick, Scorpion waits for him to rise, he goes for the Arizona Bark but Uryu leapfrogs, scorpion turns around straight into a huge kick to the chin. Uryu goes up top...

RJ: Split Second!

Ref: 1.................2.......................3!

Ding, ding, Ding!

RJ: Uryu gets the win here...

MW: A psychological boost ahead of Destiny and the Gold Rush.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:06 pm

Match 7
Number 1 Contenders Match for 6WF European Title
Hobo v Kenji Hidari

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is for the N01 contendership to the 6WF EUROPEAN TITLE!

RJ: You heard folks, the last match before our main event is a N01 contenders match between Team Japan’s Kenji Hidari and Hobo.

MW: We all know about Hobo’s need for the European Title to complete the grand slam, but it would be Hidari’s first title should he win this match and then defeat the European Champion.

RJ: But that is a lot easier said than done, Trevor Swann has been completely dominant as European Champion as part of The Consultancy.

“Don’t fear the reaper” hits and the crowd pop loudly as Hobo walks out wearing a t-shirt that reads “This will be tele”. He applauds the fans at the top of the ramp before walking slowly to the ring, taking time to slap the fans hands.

RJ: So Michael, do you think Hobo can finally realise the dream, win the 6WF European Title?

MW: No. He’s had so many chances and he hasn’t done it, in fact I don’t think he even deserves this chance.

“The essence” hits and the crowd boo as Kenji Hidari strolls out onto the top of the ramp, he stretches his arms out as pyro’s go off around him. Hidari stares down Hobo before motioning a title belt around his waist. Hidari walks to the ring confidently before stepping through the middle rope.

RJ: So, what are your thoughts on Hidari’s chances? Are you a bit more confident for him?

MW: Well, he can’t do any worse than Hobo. I’ve been very impressed with Hidari since he joined from 6CW. He’s very dangerous.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As the bell rings to start the match off, Hidari and Hobo circle the ring. Eventually they go in for the lock-up, Hobo forces Hidari backwards against the ropes. He quickly pokes Hidari in the eye, he spins around temporarily blinded and Hobo hits a hip toss. Hobo places him into a sleeper hold.

Hidari is up to his feet sharply, he pulls Hobo down to the canvas with a snapmare. Hobo gets to his feet, Hidari knocks him down with a Tornado Kick! Hobo falls to the corner, Hidari runs in and hits a leaping double knee to the head.

He then runs in attempting a hesitation dropkick but Hobo rolls out of the way, he then drags Hidari away from the corner and drops a knee down into the face. Hobo goes to the 2nd rope, he flies off landing across Hidari’s chest with a back senton. He makes the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Hobo brings Hidari to his feet, he hits the down n out combination that sends Hidari toppling into the ropes. Hobo then whips him out across the ring, he hits a huge leaping knee to the face on the rebound. Hidari stumbles up and Hobo goes for a kick to the head but Hidari ducks underneath it. He shoves Hobo into the corner.

MW: Hesitation dropkick connects this time around!

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Hidari waits for Hobo to rise, he then throws him across the ring with a German suplex. Hobo stumbles up to his feet and into the path of Kenji Hidari who connects with a spin kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

RJ: Hidari has such a variety in his offence, I think he has a lot of talent.

MW: I believe he can go all the way RJ. With the support of the rest of Team Japan, and his obvious ability, he is a match for most of the wrestlers in this company.

Hidari lifts Hobo to his feet, he then hits him with a big brainbuster.

MW: Good job Hobo has nothing up top, otherwise that could have caused some serious damage.

Hidari waits for Hobo to rise, he goes for an Island Driver but Hobo counters with an edge-o-matic. Hidari stumbles to his feet, Hobo kicks the back of Hidari’s right knee and then follows up with a shining wizard to the back of the head. Hidari collapses forward and Hobo hooks the leg.

Hidari gets the shoulder up, Hobo hits a couple of fist drops onto his opponent. He then waits for him to rise before placing him into the Dumpster(Torture Rack). Hidari starts fighting the hold immediately elbowing away at the head of Hobo who stumbles around the ring, but manages to keep the hold locked in.

Eventually Hobo falls to the ropes, Hidari manages to drop down off the back. He runs at Hobo who catches him with a knee to the stomach, he then follows this up with a big neckbreaker!

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: So why exactly do you think Hobo has no chance of winning the European Title? I think he has been most impressive tonight.

MW: Because he couldn’t win it when he was in his prime, so why the hell would he be able to win it now as a shadow of his former self?

RJ: He has more heart now.

MW: Heart doesn’t win you the biggest matches RJ.

Hobo waits for Hidari to rise, he hits him with a double arm DDT! He runs the ropes going for a big splash but Hidari cuts him off with a dropkick to the knee. Hidari goes up top...

RJ: Double reverse elbow drop!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Hidari waits for Hobo to rise, he sets up for Genshin but Hobo drops down, he then runs at Hidari and knocks him to the outside with a huge clothesline. Hobo drops to the outside, he hits Hidari with a big European Uppercut and then fires in a couple more.

Hidari responds with a boot to the gut, he then pummels down on the back of Hobo repeatedly. He tries to get back into the ring but Hobo pulls him away, firing in the down n out combo as the ref counts 10 and the bell rings!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Double count out here!

RJ: but the brawl continues!

Hobo and Hidari are exchanging big punches until security step in and break up the brawl.

MW: Well, I guess Swann gets the night off at Destiny

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:07 pm

Trevor Swann is stood backstage as he’s approached by Abe Abercorn…

AA: Ah, Trevor. I guess you’re feeling rather lucky. That double count out leaving you somewhat at a loose end come Sunday…

TS: Yep. Well, gives me a chance to work on my bleep test. Need to be fit and ready before hitting that Gold Rush match.

AA: Good to see your enthusiasm running so high, only, in light of the result tonight, and the fact that you’ve seen fit to undermine me the last few weeks, I thought it only fair that I repay you in someway. So at Destiny, I’ve decided to book you in a match for your European Title.

TS: Oh, come on, who this time.

AA: Well, I thought it would be fair that given Hobo and Hidari’s recent run ins with you that it be fair that you faced them both. Triple Threat. Adds to the excitement, don’t you think?

Abe walks off as Trevor looks at him in frustration…

AA: Good luck, Trevor.

Abe disappears round the corner as we cut to commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:14 pm

Main Event
Cassius & The Saint v TGA & JJ Johnson
*Crime Lord on Commentary

RJ:Hell of a night here at Lockdown, but I assure you folks….things are just about to get interesting..

The lights in the arena dim before “Rain Wizard” roars from the speakers and the crowd boo furiously for the arrival of the 6Wf Champion. Red pyros explode from the stage and then the giant form of Crime Lord, dressed in a designer suit, appears on the stage.

MW:This is how you begin a main event….joined on commentary by the best in the business…

RJ:Many people claim to be the “best” but how can you argue with Crime Lord’s claim to the moniker….he has held that championship for five months now……a dominant champion beyond anything we have ever seen before….

MW:He is the best, pure and simple….and we have the privilege of his company here this evening…

Crime Lord sneers at the fans that are booing him as he walks around the ringside area and pulls up a chair at the announce table. Michael Wire is stood up and offers a handshake to Crime Lord, which is promptly dismissed.

RJ:Will you please sit down..

MW:Just showing some respect….

Crime Lord:No need for handshakes Wire, but I appreciate the show of respect…..at least you recognise a true champion when you see one…

MW:Yes I do…

Crime Lord positions himself at the table and gets comfortable as the lights in the arena dim and then an electric blue spotlight appears on the stage. The noise from the crowd is deafening as “remember the name” roars from the speakers and then JJ Johnson whirls out onto the stage.

RJ:It is main event time though folks….tag team action on the horizon….JJ Johnson and TGA will team to take on The Saint and Cassius Zhi….four of the best that our business has to offer…

MW:But not the “best”…

Crime Lord:Not by a long shot…..

RJ:What do you make of JJ Johnson,Crime Lord?.....how do you rate his revitalisation in recent months?

Crime Lord:You know Johnson is a wannabe…he gets all these fans hyped up but he is nothing but a fraud….I have lost count of the amount of times I have destroyed JJ Johnson….he is so far beneath me that I barely even recognise his existence anymore…

MW:He made comments earlier in the week that he knows Cassius will beat you for the 6Wf Title at Destiny…how do you respond to that?

Crime Lord:JJ needs to learn some respect….nothing that comes out of his mouth has any relevance any more. I am the best in the world and I have proven it more times than I care to remember…maybe Johnson should concentrate on being a nobody, entering number one in the Gold Rush and basically being a failure at all he does…he has no significance anymore…

JJ tags hands with the fans as he walks down to the ring, and then removes his hoody and hauls it into the crowd. Johnson jumps up onto the apron and gives the Coalition salute to the fans before “just close your eyes” screeches out to another chorus of cheers.

RJ:One of the men that will challenge for the 6WF Championship at Destiny…..the Godsent Athlete…..TGA….

MW:Longest reigning 6WF Champion of all time….but still not the “greatest”…

CL:Exactly….TGA may have the record but he doesn’t possess the talent I do….he came back when he should have stayed retired, and all that has happened is that I have embarrassed him time and time again…just like everyone else on this roster……

TGA rips his vest and tosses it into the crowd before storming down the stage and climbing into the ring. JJ nods in respect at his partner as TGA flexes his muscles and poses for the fans in attendance.

RJ:This is going to be one hell of a main event….

TGA and JJ exchange a few words as “Monster” roars out and the boos begin to echo around the arena. Silver and red pyros erupt from the stage as The Saint strides out onto the stage and throws his arms into the air. His eyes are full of focus.

RJ:The favourite for the “Gold Rush”….the man that will enter number 30 at Destiny…..

CL:He might be favorite…he might even make it to Born in Fire…but when he gets there, I will be waiting, and I will shatter his dreams like I have shattered everyone elses…

MW:Spoken like a true champion…

The Saint keeps his eyes locked on the ring as he walks down to the ring and then climbs up onto the apron. He stares at JJ and TGA with utmost dislike but does not enter the ring…

RJ:The Saint is the longest-serving cumulative champion in 6WF history….but it’s been awhile since he held a championship belt……..that could all change if he is successful at Destiny….

CL:I already told you….there is not a man on this planet that is capable of stopping me….

All three men continue to glare at each as the lights switch off and a red haze falls across the arena. The boos grow louder and louder as “They Say” plays out and Cassius Zhi makes his awaited entrance. He smiles at the reception before walking down the stage, pausing every so often to breathe in the atmosphere.

RJ:The most unpredictable man on the 6WF roster…

CL:Unpredictable?...please, Zhi is nothing but predictable….he comes out here, acts crazy, says anything he can to shock the world….but underneath all of that he is inferior to me in every single way and he knows that…

MW:Everyone knows that….

CL:And if they don’t know, then at Destiny I will prove it once and for all….I will humiliate Zhi and I will embarrass TGA…..because I am untouchable….

Cassius slowly walks around the ring and then pauses in front of the announce desk, staring straight at Crime Lord, who looks straight back. The staredown continues for a few moments and then Cassius smirks and rolls into the ring.

RJ:Four former world champions in the mix………in a week all of these men will attempt to forge their own pathway to Born in Fire………Cassius and TGA will get the opportunity to claim the richest prize in the game….Saint and JJ Johnson will be looking to book their slot in the main event on the grandest stage of them all….there really is so much momentum up for grabs….

MW:How does it feel Crimey, knowing you have the week off before Destiny?

CL:Feels great….I already hold the advantage over my opponents, but knowing that they will beat each other senseless here tonight makes it all the better….to be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if TGA and Cassius put each other on the shelf here tonight….

RJ:Promises to be a fantastic showdown….the final match before Destiny…..here we go…

The referee gives his final instructions to all four men and there is a lot of trash talking in the centre of the ring. JJ and TGA come to an agreement that TGA will start the match as Cassius climbs from the ring and orders Saint to get it started.

MW:Don’t think Saint is happy with being bossed around….

CL:Cassius knows that he needs to keep himself as fresh as possible….because I am going to inflict the beating of a lifetime upon him at Destiny……

RJ:TGA and JJ Johnson seem to have an air of co-operation and teamwork between them…I’m not sure the same can be said of Cassius and Saint….could that be the difference maker?

The referee has a word with both men and then signals for the bell to begin the matchup. The crowd cheer as TGA and Saint circle one another and then lunge into an almighty lockup in the centre of the ring.

MW:It was three weeks ago on Lockdown when TGA defeated The Saint in singles action…..but Saint has built a lot of momentum since then…could be a much different story this time around…

TGA and The Saint jocky for position and push their strength to the boundaries before Saint switches into a side headlock.He squeezes at the neck of TGA before he is backed onto the ropes and shot across the ring, only to return and floor Teej with a big shoulder tackle takedown.

RJ:Impressive strength from The Saint right there….

TGA gets back up and Saint rocks his head back with right hands before whipping him across the ring and lifting him into a sideslam on the comeback……………………..1…………………………2……………..shoulder up. Saint drags Teej up by the head but is stunned by big bodyshots and then TGA rushes Saint back into the corner and begins to plough away with hard shoulder thrusts….

MW:TGA not to be kept down for long…

CL:Give me five minutes with him and I will keep him down permanently….

TGA lands three shoulder thrusts and then goes high with a stunning uppercut that snaps The Saint’s head back.TGA connects with three back elbows to the jaw and then grabs Saint’s arm and sends him crashing to the opposite corner…

RJ:TGA building a head of steam…..

Saint crashes into the far turnbuckle but gets his foot up in time to knock TGA stumbling backwards as he runs in.Saint lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off into a crossbody…

MW:That is strength…

TGA amazingly catches The Saint in his grasp and then spins him around before flooring him with a fall away slam. TGA gets back up and he points to JJ….

RJ:The crowd want a little bit of JJ Johnson…

JJ nods his head and accepts the tag from TGA before jumping over the ropes into the centre of the ring. Saint stumbles up and he freezes for a second before aiming a right hand at JJ, only to be blocked and Johnson rallies with three right hands of his own. He goes to the body with an uppercut and lands a right hook before sending Saint across the ring and taking him down with a Lou Thesz press….

MW:JJ Johnson all fired up…

JJ lands with big right hands before standing up and raising a lone arm to the crowd. Cassius Zhi is watching with strained amusement as JJ ushers The Saint back to his feet and then kicks him in the stomach…

RJ:ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Saint pushes JJ against the turnbuckle in a reversal of the stunner. He follows in for a bodysplash but JJ moves and Saint collides with the corner…he staggers out and Johnson kicks him in the stomach before running off the ropes…

MW:SCISSORS KICK!

RJ:Like a freight train…

JJ returns and almost decapitates Saint with the scissors kick before crawling into the cover………………1……………….2……………shoulder up.

RJ:These men played out of the most intense rivalries of the year…ending two weeks ago when The Saint, controversially, defeated JJ to earn the number 30 spot in the “gold rush” battle royale….

MW:JJ will want some revenge for that defeat here tonight…

RJ:More importantly I believe, he would love to get that revenge next Sunday at Destiny….

CL:Johnson does not possess the ability to last from number one to number thirty……believe me, he is finished in this business…

RJ:Well JJ isn’t looking so finished right now….

JJ pulls The Saint up by the head and looks to lift him for a powerbomb but Saint swipes JJ’s legs and stomps down on Johnson’s stomach before slingshotting him to the corner. JJ’s head collides with the turnbuckle pad and he staggers back into a waistlock…

MW:German…

JJ swivels around back and counters with a dragon suplex……………………1………………………2………………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Jj ducks a right hand from Saint before running off the ropes and returning with a flying clothesline takedown…Jj spins on his shoulders and kicks back onto his feet before tagging TGA back in…

RJ:Working well as a team right now……

TGA climbs up onto the ropes and waits for Saint to stand up before jumping off and lands a flying clothesline. Teej gets back up and he looks at Crime Lord and then fixes his eyes on Cassius as he drags Saint into position…

MW:ANGEL BOMB!

Saint staggers back to the ropes and he backdrops TGA over the top onto the apron. Saint turns around and he swings a right hand but Teej ducks underneath and connects with a shoulder thrust through the middle rope before lifting The Saint up and amazingly suplexing him off the apron to the hard flooring below…

RJ:What a risk….TGA putting his and The Saint’s bodies on the line right there…

CL:Let him…he’s only wearing himself down before we even get to Destiny…

TGA and The Saint are sprawled out on the floor outside the ring. JJ is shouting words of encouragement to his partner as Teej stumbles back up and drags Saint up to join him…

*Crowd groan

MW:Nasty…

Saint rushes TGA backwards and slams him back against the ringpost before grabbing him by the head and launching him, hard, against the ringside barrier…

RJ:Saint showing his venomous side right there….

Saint drives furious boots into the chest and head of TGA before backing away and climbing back up onto the apron. The referee looks out at Teej and then begins the count….

CL:TGA should take a countout…..rest himself up for next week…because even at 100% he cannot defeat me….

The count reaches five as TGA staggers over to the ring apron and rolls back into the ring. The Saint is quickly upon him and stomps down on the back of his foe before leaping up and driving continuous elbows into the neck area of TGA…

RJ:Systematic and methodical…The Saint will look to wear TGA down…

MW:And Cassius looks happy for Saint to do all of the work…

Cassius seems to be checking his nails as Saint throws TGA back in the corner and stomps a mudhole to the midsection.He wraps his hands around Teej’s throat and chokes him to the count of four before releasing…Saint then lands hard knife edge chops to the chest, which TGA responds to with crashing right hands…

RJ:You cannot take the fight away from TGA so easily…

TGA begins to rock Saint back towards the centre of the ring before the “Divine” one rakes the eyes and slams a fierce knee into the midsection of TGA.He then scoops TGA up onto his shoulders and drops him into a gutbuster…………………1………………………………..2………………..shoulder up!

MW:Saint starting to take full control in this match now….

RJ:Only early days though….don’t rule out TGA and JJ Johnson just yet….

Saint gets up and he offers a tag to Cassius, which is promptly turned down. Saint looks angry as he turns back to TGA and headbutts him back into the corner. He runs in and drives his knee against the stomach of his foe before grabbing his arm and attempting to whip him to the opposite side…

MW:TGA digging deep…

TGA holds onto Saint’s arm and he pulls him into the centre of the ring, drilling him with a thunderous spinebuster……………….1……………………………2………………..shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and TGA kicks Saint in the stomach before hoisting him onto his shoulders…

RJ:SILENT DEATH!

CL:Could that be any more telegraphed?

TGA looks for the “GTS” but Saint catches his knee on the come down and counters with a dragon whip takedown before twisting TGA over into a sharpshooter…

MW:This is going to create some pain…

TGA yells in pain as Saint twists him onto his stomach and really applies the sharpshooter to great effect. JJ builds the crowd into a frenzy and provides the support TGA needs….

RJ:Everyone in this arena is behind TGA…

CL:Not everyone..

MW:Yeah RJ, not everyone…

TGA crawls closer to the ropes and reaches out to seize ahold of them, but is dragged back into the middle by a determined Saint…

RJ:TGA turned his body…

TGA manages to twist out onto his back and he kicks out with both feet, sending The Saint toppling backwards into the corner. TGA scrambles back up as Saint bursts out of the corner…

MW:SPEAR!

RJ:Momentum stopped in an instant…

Saint runs straight through TGA with the tackle…
….1
……………….2
………………..JJ breaks the cover up and the crowd cheer

RJ:Johnson to the rescue…

CL:See what I mean….TGA is not in my league….he needed JJ’s help just to survive that onslaught…

RJ:I think JJ was just making sure…..

Saint fixes JJ with an ugly grimace and then Cassius slaps him across the shoulder, initiating a legal tag. Zhi climbs into the ring and begins to pace around TGA…

RJ:First involvment in the match for Cassius Zhi….

Cassius continues to pace around TGA and then sets his feet as the Godsent Athlete begins to stand. The crowd wait in anticipation as Cassius swells with excitement…

MW:Cassius loading up….

RJ:SHOCKWAVE!

CL:Once again….predictable…

Cassius swings the palm strike at TGA but it’s blocked and TGA stomps on Zhi’s stomach before drilling him with a snap DDT………………………..1………………………..2……………..shoulder up. TGA crawls to the ropes and pulls himself back up this feet before underhooking Cassius’ arms…

MW:ANGEL…

Cassius swings out of the facebuster attempt and flapjacks TGA across the top rope into a guillotine before pulling him into the centre of the ring and landing with a big time pumphandle slam…………………1……………………2……………..TGA kicks out!

RJ:Cassius is a former two time world champion…..but he has not held the major championship since early 2011…..

CL:Because his best days are behind him…..he lost that title to Perfect Jack, who quite frankly was never main event calibre, it tells you everything you ever need to know about Cassius Zhi…

Cassius gets to his feet and backs into the corner before lifting himself onto the second rope. He perches there for a moment and then lands a falling fistdrop to the exposed jaw of TGA….Zhi rolls back up onto his feet and he waits for Teej to stand before scoop slamming him to the canvass. Cassius then goes back to the corner and climbs to the top…

MW:Cassius taking a risk right now…

RJ:Got that froggy feeling….

Cassius sits atop the turnbuckle for a moment or two as the flashbulbs go off and then jumps off into a frogsplash, that lands across the chest of TGA…

MW:Could be the end…

…2
……..shoulder up from TGA!

RJ:Lives to fight another day…

Cassius gets back to his feet and he non-verbally accuses the referee of incompetence before climbing out onto the apron. He pauses there for a few moments as he waits for TGA to rise, and then scores with a springboard back elbow takedown…………………….1………………………………2……………………….TGA kicks out!

MW:It’s going to take more than that to keep Cassius down…

CL:Perhaps I should give a demonstration….

Cassius gets back to his feet and there is a brief staredown with JJ Johnson before Zhi beckons for TGA to stand up. Crime Lord shifts in his seat slightly as Zhi brings his hands together in a prayer like motion and then nods his head…

RJ:TGA could be about to go for a sleep………..DRAGON’S FURY!

Cassius leaps up for the spinning roundhouse kick but TGA ducks it and then explodes with an overhead belly to belly counter. The crowd are on their feet cheering, willing Teej to crawl across and make the tag to JJ…

MW:TGA really needs to tag out here…..re-charge the batteries…

TGA is holding the back of his neck as he crawls towards the outstretched hand of JJ Johnson. JJ is reaching as far as he possibly can and TGA’s hand lifts up to make the tag….

RJ:Referee…

The Saint has run across the outside of the ring and he drags JJ off the apron before launching him across the barrier into the front row of the crowd.The boos are horrendous and the referee is chastising The Saint aggressively…

CL:I applaud initiative like that…nothing in the rule book to say that is against the law…

RJ:Not very sportsmanlike…

CL:This isn’t a sport….it’s real life RJ….

Saint smirks and flips off the referee as Cassius lands a blind low-blow on TGA and pulls him down into a small package….

RJ:Cassius going to steal one here…

1………………………2………………TGA just manages to kick out.

MW:Cassius taking full advantage of The Saint’s distraction……and you said they couldn’t work as a team RJ…

CL:I wouldn’t listen to anything RJ is saying….I have been calling for management to hire Jeff Thadeus since 6CW collapsed…I want my matches to be called properly…

Cassius gets to his feet and he stomps down on the chest and head of TGA before making the tag to The Saint. TGA is getting back to his feet as Saint leaps across the top and floors him with a big clothesline. They both get back to their feet and Saint lands a second clothesline takedown before welcoming TGA up for a third time and catches him running in for a twisting powerslam………………………1……………………………2……………….TGA gets his shoulder up.

MW:TGA is taking a real beating right now…not good for his prospects next Sunday…

CL:Not like he had a chance anyway…but I agree, his chances aren’t even registered on the scale anymore…

The Saint stands up and he raises his arms mockingly in the air before pulling TGA up and placing his head between his legs…

RJ:It could all be about to come to an end…………DIVINE FORCE!

Saint looks for the sitdown powerbomb but TGA drops off the back and quickly runs off the ropes, returning with a crunching big boot. Saint gets back up to his feet and TGA ducks a right hand before nailing a full nelson slam…………………..1…………………………….2…………………..shoulder up!

MW:TGA getting his own momentum back……

TGA works the crowd up and beats his chest before lifting The Saint onto his shoulder. He spins around in a full circle and then grins at Cassius before nailing the “Silent Death” knee driver in the centre of the ring…………………..1…………………………….2…………….Saint gets his shoulder off the mat.

RJ:This is why TGA had a seven month title reign….because when he hits form, he is nigh on unstoppable…

TGA gets back to his feet again and he steps right into the face of Cassius Zhi. They exchange words before TGA backs away with a dark expression on his face and sidesteps the onrushing Saint…..Saint crashes against the turnbuckle and then staggers back…

MW:GERMAN!

The crowd roar as TGA nails the german suplex to great effect. He keeps his hands locked and summons his strength as he pulls Saint back to his feet again…

RJ:Second time is a charm…

MW:He’s thinking a hat-trick…

CL:A move I already use in my repertoire, nothing this man does is original…

TGA lets out a roar of adrenaline before hoisting Saint back to his feet for a third time and looks to bridge him over into the trifecta of german suplex….

MW:That’ll stop you in your tracks…

Saint reaches behind him and grabs TGA by the head before sitting down into an inverted jawbreaker. TGA staggers back to the corner and Cassius rakes him across the back before twisting him around and guillotining him across the top rope…

MW:Fantastic teamwork….

RJ:PROMISED SLAM!

TGA staggers back around and Saint smiles before kicking his opponent in the stomach and drills him with the underhook pedigree…
….1
…….2
…………….JJ breaks the cover up!

RJ:JJ Johnson could not have timed that better…

Saint scrambles back to his feet and JJ stuns him with a huge right hand before the referee jumps in to intervene.Johnson is pushed back to his corner as Saint shakes off the cobwebs and then pulls TGA forwards into a front facelock….

MW:JJ may have only delayed the inevitable…………..SAINTS ROW!

Saint lifts TGA up for the jackhammer but Teej slides off the back and pushes Saint into the corner. He rushes in for a bodysplash but Saint ducks and sends TGA’s skull crashing against the top of the turnbuckle before lifting him up onto the ropes….

RJ:TGA is out of it here…

MW:Sitting duck…

Saint climbs up and he scores with hard rights and lefts before pulling TGA into a facelock again and standing tall on the top rope…

RJ:Dangerous position….superplex looks imminent…

MW:That is almost six hundred pounds up there…….OH MY GOD!

The ring shakes as Saint pulls TGA from the top rope into a devastating superplex in the centre of the ring. Both men are sprawled on their backs….

RJ:That would be enough to finish anyone off….Saint put it all on the line, but has bared a lot of the brunt himself…

MW:They both may need a tag….

Saint is holding his spine but manages to get back to his feet. TGA is groggy to the maximum as he stumbles up to one knee and Saint runs at him…

MW:RKO!

RJ:HELL AND BACK!

The crowd pop way up into the rafters as TGA counters the running rko into a spinning black hole slam that rocks the ring foundations once again. Both men are down and out….

RJ:They really need tags now…

MW:So much energy expended….one week before Destiny….

RJ:You have to call into question how ready these men are going to be when we arrive next Sunday….

CL:Who the hell cares?...it’s their own fault for accepting this match…I would have refused, champion’s prerogative…

TGA is slumped on his face as he slowly claws his way across the canvass towards the outstretched hand of JJ Johnson. Saint’s eyes are glazed over as he pulls himself into his own corner and makes contact with the extended palm of Cassius Zhi…

MW:Tag made….

RJ:JJ JOHNSON!

The crowd roar as TGA tags the hand of JJ Johnson and The Franchise erupts out of the blocks. He runs head-first into Cassius Zhi and both men begin to unload with right hands. Cassius rocks JJ to his core before Johnson responds with a boxing combo that leaves Zhi with jelly legs….JJ whips Cassius across the ring but Cassius returns with a flying forearm takedown…

MW:Two age old rivals…re-kindling one of the greatest feuds of all time…

They get back up and Cassius leaps into the air for a hurricanrana but JJ catches Zhi and drills him with a powerbomb…

RJ:Phenomenal strength……….AND AGAIN!

JJ’s muscles tense as he pulls Cassius into the air and then sits down into a second successive powerbomb…………………….1……………………………..2…………………………..shoulder up. They get back to their feet and JJ lifts Cassius into an inverted atomic drop before scooping him up…

MW:VIP…

Cassius scramble off the back and pushes JJ against the ropes before flooring him with a spinning heel kick on the comeback. Cassius then gets back to his feet and heads for the corner…

RJ:Cassius has JJ down and out…..senses an opportunity…..

MW:LOOKOUT!

Crowd:JJ Johnson x5

Cassius reaches the top rope but JJ is back on his feet. Johnson runs to the corner, up the ropes, and takes Cassius fling with an amazing belly to belly suplex from on high. The crowd are in a frenzy as both men get back to their feet and JJ floors Cassius with a hard pele kick…..

……..2
………………………shoulder up!

RJ:JJ on fire right now….

MW:Needs to watch himself…

JJ gets back to his feet as Saint runs at him, only for JJ to duck and use Saint’s momentum to drill him with a samoan drop. They get back to their feet and JJ roars at Saint to stand before running at him and clotheslining him over the top rope to the outside of the ring…

RJ:If JJ was to do that a week on Sunday then Saint would be eliminated…

CL:There will never be a point when they are in the match together….

JJ turns back around and he is stunned by a kick to the stomach from Cassius, who then runs off the ropes and returns looking for a neckbreaker…

MW:Countered….OH WOW!

Cassius comes running back and JJ amazingly tilt-a-whirls him into a kneebreaker and immediately twists him over into the anklelock…

RJ:Out of nowhere….JJ has got Cassius in a whole world of trouble now…

Cassius screams in pain and immediately scrambles for the ropes, but JJ pulls him right back into the centre again. The referee is asking Cassius if he wants to quit but Zhi shakes his head with fury and then rolls forwards, sending JJ crashing to the corner…

MW:Cassius got a reprieve….DRAGON’S FURY!

*Crowd pop

Cassius scrambles back up and he looks to land his roundhouse kick, but JJ catches his foot and twists him down into the anklelock once again…

RJ:JJ just will not give up here…

Cassius scurries across and dives for the ropes but JJ drags him back instantly and twists the ankle at a disgusting angle.The crowd are on their feet as JJ puts his heart and soul into the submission…

CL:Break the damn ankle Johnson….do us all a favour….

MW:He may just do that….Cassius got nowhere to go…

Cassius’ sweat drips down onto the canvass as he shakes on the verge of tapping out. JJ’s face is full of determination as he tworks away time and time again, desperate to make Zhi tap out…

RJ:He’s gonna tap out….JJ is going to make Cassius Zhi tap out…..

MW:RKO!

The crowd are stunned into silence as Saint appears from nowhere and he spins JJ into the RKO. Saint grabs ahold of Cassius and dumps him ontop of Johnson..

RJ:I don’t believe what I am seeing here….

MW:Teamwork RJ…..

….2
……………3!

RJ:FROM ABOVE!

The cheers from the crowd are unbelievable as TGA flips from the top rope and moonsaults across the pinfall, breaking it up before the completion. TGA scrambles back to his feet as Saint runs at him….

MW:Not today…

TGA drops down and pulls the top rope, sending Saint shooting over the top to the outside of the ring. Teej then gets back to his feet and he motions a belt around his waist as the crowd cheer…

RJ:TGA ready to send a message loud and clear….ANGEL BOMB!

The ring rattles as TGA pulls Cassius forwards and then drills him with the sitdown powerbomb before the referee intervenes and orders Teej to leave the ring. Massive chants of “T….G…..A” ring out from stand to stand…

MW:TGA has turned this match on its head…..Cassius and Saint had it won…

RJ:Now the ball in JJ’s court…got the arm over…

JJ drapes his arm on the chest of Cassius Zhi and the referee slides across to the make the count……..1
….2
……………3!

RJ:Got the….

Saint drags JJ under the bottom rope before the three count can be completed and then rushes JJ face-first into the steel steps!

CL:Nothing more than Johnson deserves…

Saint laughs at his handywork before TGA runs across the apron and dives off into flying knee to the side of his head. Saint scrambles back to his feet and TGA runs him back into the ringpost before pulling him around in front of the announce table….

RJ:TGA has a message for our world champion…..ANGEL…

TGA is about to nail the powerbomb through the announce table when Cassius jumps off the apron and lands a double axe handle to the back.He quickly grabs TGA and throws him back into the crowd before climbing up onto the apron again and slingshotting himself into a plancha across the chest….

MW:Cassius has it all to do here…..but his focus is set…

Cassius gets back to his feet, evil in his eyes, and then allows TGA to stand up and scores with a sickening backbreaker. Cassius shakes his head at TGA and then heads for the corner…

RJ:Cassius never satisfied………..FROGSPLASH!

Cassius leaps off for the frogsplash but TGA drives his knees up into the midsection of Zhi just in time. Cassius rolls away in pain as TGA gets back to his feet and underhooks his opponent’s arms…

MW:ANGEL WINGS!

TGA spins Cassius around and scores with the sitdown facebuster……………………….1………………………2……………..Cassius pushes his shoulder up off the canvass.

RJ:TGA desperate to send a message…one week before Destiny…

CL:Doesn’t matter what message he sends…he has no chance….no chance whatsoever….mark my words….

TGA turns to Crime Lord and beats his chest before smirking and turning back to Cassius. He grabs him by the head and pulls him forwards….

MW:ANGEL….

RJ:SLEEPER SLAM!

TGA is about to nail the powerbomb when Saint rolls back in and drags him into a sleeper slam. The crowd are booing furiously as Saint helps Cassius back up to his feet…

MW:This is a damn assault now…

Both men lay the boot into TGA with fury, stomping away with real venom as the referee tries to intervene. The Saint backs the official up and warns him to stay out of it as Cassius drags TGA up and whips him forwards….

RJ:Saint was ready…

Saint lifts TGA up and spins him into a spinebuster and then body presses Cassius into the air and slams him ontop of TGA………….1
….
…2
………………..JJ bursts forwards and superkicks The Saint into the corner before TGA kicks out!

MW:JJ back in the mix….now it’s in the balance…

JJ runs into the corner and flattens Saint with a bodysplash before lifting him up onto the ropes and climbing up after him…

RJ:JJ taking the risk….OH YES!

JJ gives the crowd the thumbs up and then he flips The Saint into an amazing flux capacitor takedown. Saint rolls under the bottom rope onto the apron as JJ gets back to his feet and straight into Cassius Zhi…

MW:SHOCKWAVE!

JJ ducks the shockwave at the last minute and runs off the ropes before returning with a flying clothesline. They get back to their feet and JJ flips Cassius onto his shoulders before dropping him with a fallout neckbreaker….

RJ:JJ putting on a show now…

JJ looks down at Cassius and then shakes his head as he rushes to the corner and climbs up onto the ropes. Cassius is prone on the canvass as JJ reaches the top…

MW:TWISTING LEGDROP!

JJ leaps off the top rope for the legdrop but Cassius rolls away in time, causing Johnson to land hard on his backside. TGA immediately slaps JJ across the back for a tag as Cassius makes the tag to Saint…

RJ:Throwing caution to the wind…

TGA runs in and dodges the oncoming Saint before rushing off the opposite ropes and returning with a rib-crushing spear. The crowd are cheering as TGA gets back to his feet and lifts Saint onto his shoulders…

MW:SILENT…

Saint scrambles off the back and immediately looks for the RKO but TGA pushes him off the ropes and waits for him to return…

RJ:HELL AND…

Saint slides out of the black hole slam attempt and then kicks TGA in the stomach before nailing an impailer DDT………………………….1…………………………………….2………………….thr-shoulder up!

MW:How close can you be..

RJ:What a main event this is turning out to be…..amazing…

Saint has a few choice words for the referee before pulling TGA up and locking him into a jackhammer position………

MW:SAINT’S…

TGA counters with a backdrop out of nowhere. He then beckons Saint back up and lashes a hard kick to the stomach….

RJ:ANGEL…

Cassius springboards off the ropes and he sends TGA flying with a headscissors takedown before JJ comes running forwards and clotheslines Zhi and himself over the top rope to the outside of the ring….

MW:JJ evening the odds…

TGA scrambles back to his feet and looks groggy as Saint kicks him in the stomach and tries his own luck for the powerbomb…

RJ:DIVINE…

TGA is lifted up but rolls down the back into a schoolboy..
…1
….2
…………..Saint kicks out!

RJ:Where does this end…

They get back to their feet and Saint looks for a big boot but TGA ducks underneath it and then scoops Saint onto his shoulders….

MW:LOCK N…

CL:He wouldn’t…

Saint pulls himself off the back of TGA and then spins him around, looking him dead in the eye…

RJ:RK-OH!

MW:Damn…

TGA blocks the RKO and pushes Saint forwards, straight into the returning JJ, who promptly nails the stunner.Saint staggers backwards and TGA lifts him up…

RJ:LOCK N LOAD!

CL:SON OF (BEEP)

The crowd roar as TGA looks over at Crime Lord and then drills Saint with the F-5………………….1…………………………2……………………………3!

MW:Forget it….

RJ:Huge win for TGA….monumental in the grand scheme of things…

CL:Enough of this…

“Just close your eyes” roars out and the crowd are cheering as JJ pats TGA on the shoulder and then climbs to the ropes to pose for the fans. TGA turns to the crowd and motions a belt around his waist as Cassius slides back into the ring and attacks him from behind…

MW:I knew this was all going to go haywire…

Cassius drills TGA back to the corner and both men begin to exchange right hands before Crime Lord rolls into the ring and drives the 6WF Title into the back of Cassius’ head. TGA rushes forwards for a big boot but Crime Lord ducks underneath it and clobbers TGA in the face with the championship…

MW:Crime Lord is the man RJ…

JJ jumps down off the ropes and he spins Crime Lord around before they begin to trade with right hands. The crowd are fully behind JJ before Saint is back on his feet and he clatters JJ from behind and leads him away from the 6Wf World Champion…

RJ:Chaos ensuing here at ringside….

JJ and Saint begin to unload with right hands in the centre of the ring as Crime Lord trash talks TGA and Cassius Zhi. Next moment, the curtain bursts open and Trevor Swann and Vortex come running down towards the ring…

MW:The Consultancy are here…but why?

RJ:It’s a damn free for all…

Swann and Vortex roll into the ring and begin to battle with the superstars in the ring. More cheers from the crowd greets Blue Dragon, Nay Bother, Hobo and Mr Kenty who are on their way to support…

MW:A preview perhaps of what we can expect a week from now at Destiny…

Dragon,Yarmouth Blade, Team Japan,Takeo, Chaos, McManus, Uryu and Scorpion all rush down to the ring and the crowd are on their feet as the sea of 6Wf superstars begins to overcrowd the ringside area. The ring is jam-packed to its maximum capacity…

RJ:I think the whole bloody roster is out here….

Andre Licentia, Javier Grace and Andreas Demios join the fray and every single man is raining down fists upon the other as hoards of referees and security attempt to break through the crowd and split up the fight.

MW:This is what the “gold rush” means to these men……the chance of a lifetime….someone’s career is going to change forever next Sunday….

JJ Johnson is shown brawling with Saint, Vortex with Mr Kenty and Trevor Swann with Hobo. Kenji Hidari kicks Swann in the back of the head and Dopant Zero brawl with Blade and Yarmouth Blade. Bodies begin to fly as Logan Kincade bursts through the curtain, steel chair in hand…

RJ:Time for the Hardcore Champion to enter the fray…

Kincade swings the chair violently and he clears a path for himself by laying out Licentia,Grace and Demios in the aisleway. Nay Bother and Blue Dragon fight through the crowd to get at Kincade but he throws the chair ECW style at Nay Bother’s head and then begins to unload with thunderous rights on the head of Blue Dragon….Uryu dodges a spear from Scorpion and sends him into the ringpost before climbing onto the security railing and nailing a 450 splash…

RJ:Uryu’s got a lot of supports ahead of next Sunday….

MW:The two brothers are embroiled in a war aswell….maybe one of them will headline Born in Fire…

Crime Lord pushes his way through the crowd in the ring as the supports buckle and the canvass falls to the side.Everyone inside stumbles slightly as Crime Lord begins to unload on everything in front of him…

MW:Crime Lord’s wrath cannot be stopped…

Dopant Zero, Yarmouth Blade and Dragon are all hauled over the top rope by Crime Lord. On the opposite side of the ring it’s TGA who throws out Trevor Swann, Hobo and Kenji Hidari without blinking….JJ Johnson and The Saint work together in conjunction to launch Lukas Takeo to the outside before they begin to fight each other again…Cassius Zhi sends a stunning shockwave into the chest of James McManus, backdrops Chaos over the ropes to the outside and then roundhouse kicks Vortex over the top…

RJ:This is sensational….never have I seen anything like this before…

Crime Lord lifts Mr Kenty onto his shoulders and “lock n loads” him over the top onto the crowd outside of the ring. Logan Kincade picks the chair back up and drives the weapon into the stomach of Blue Dragon before he then rolls into the ring….

MW:I think we are looking at the front-runners for the gold rush right here…

RJ:And the three men that will contest for the most prestigious prize in the game…

JJ ducks a right hand from Saint and kicks him in the stomach before scooping him up onto his shoulders and giving a signal…

MW:VIP…

Saint scrambles off the back and spins JJ around before jumping up for an RKO. JJ manages to hold his ground and pushes Saint to the ropes before running at him….

RJ:JJ IS OUT OF THERE!

MW:That’s how quickly your dreams can end at Destiny…

JJ is backdropped over the top and he lands onto of Chaos and McManus on the outside of the ring. The Saint glares down at JJ with a sick smile on his face…

*Crowd pop

RJ:Saint’s not so smiley now…

Logan Kincade runs forwards and he grabs Saint’s legs before tipping him over the ropes to the outside of the ring.Logan looks around with a dark look on his face and then up at the “Born in Fire” sign high in the rafters…

MW:Can you imagine….Logan Kincade…..the winner of the 2012 Gold Rush Battle Royale…

RJ:It could happen….this kid has had one hell of a year…

Logan turns back from the ropes and is then immediately clotheslined over by TGA, drawing huge cheers from the crowd. Cassius Zhi is back on his feet, almost quivering with excitement as he waits for TGA to turn around…

MW:Cassius lining up….SHOCKWAVE!

TGA dodges the debilitating palm strike and then pushes Cassius away, straight into Crime Lord who promptly seizes Cassius by the back of the head and launches him high over the ropes, knocking down six 6WF superstars in the centre of the aisleway…

RJ:Crime Lord tipping the scales in his favor…could Destiny be his defining night?

MW:ANGEL BOMB!

*Crowd pop

Crime Lord has some trash talk for Cassius before turning around into a kick to the stomach and then an almighty powerbomb from TGA. The noise in the Birmingham Bowl is deafening as TGA stands over the fallen champion and picks the 6WF Championship up off the canvass…

RJ:Is this a sign….a message delivered?....is this the future of 6WF….

MW:I hope not….but who knows, TGA is heading into Destiny with all the form, all of the momentum…..

TGA places his foot on Crime Lord’s chest and holds the 6Wf Championship into the air as the cheers ring out all around. Cassius Zhi is back up on the outside and he is joined by the rest of the 6WF roster, who all stare up at TGA in the centre of the ring…

RJ:For everyman that enters the “Gold Rush” battle royale on Sunday….their goal is to headline Born in Fire….for Cassius Zhi, TGA and Crime Lord, their goal is to walk out of Destiny as champion and onto Born in Fire themselves…..two men out of the mass in front of us will headline Born in Fire….that is the reality of this situation….that is how close we are getting…

MW:I’ve got goosebumps RJ….

RJ:We are one week away from the defining night in the road to Born in Fire…….the main event for the biggest stage of them all is all but certain to be set in stone, just nine nights from now….

MW:What are we going to witness at Destiny?

RJ:Who wants it the most?....who will leave as the champion?....who will survive the “gold rush”?....WHO IS GOING TO BORN IN FIRE!

TGA continues to stand over Crime Lord, staring at the rest of the 6WF roster, when “Ascending Malice” echoes out to a confused reception from the 6WF crowd. All eyes turn to the stage as Chris Patricks walks out onto the rampway, a very confident smile upon his face. The whole 6Wf roster seems to analysing the situation in front of them as the crowd chant “six…dub…..f” over and over again...

MW:What a show folks, that is all we have time...

RJ:No wait there Michael, we are getting some footage from the back!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:14 pm

Danny McGraw is shown in his office, pacing back and forward, his face full of concern, The Consultant walks in and McGraw turns to face him…

TC: Your guest has arrived…

The Consultant smiles as McGraw breathes a sigh of relief…

DM: Well, we wouldn’t want to keep this guest waiting…

McGraw picks the contract off the desk and grabs his suitcase as he and The Consultant head towards the exit…

TC: So what happens after tonight…?

DM: Well, regardless of the outcome I’ll keep you posted. But I’m gonna head back to the States. Get me a little rest and recuperation before this all kicks off.

TC: So you’re missing Destiny?

DM: Well, I’ll catch it at home, but if this all goes well, it’s probably better I’m not here when the questions start coming. Just watch Abe, Charlie. Don’t let on that you know anything if he starts to question you…

TC: No problem, Danny.

The two men reach the exit. The Consultant opens the door and offers his hand to Danny…

TC: Good luck.

DM: Thanks, Charlie.

The Consultant closes the door as McGraw walks towards a parked limo. He stops at the door and adjusts his tie, smartening himself up in the dull relfection of the car and takes deep breath before opening the door. He leans his head in to see a tired and stressed looking figure sat down, the figure moves his head up….

??: Mr McGraw……

McGraw tosses the contract into the lap of the man….

DM: Mr Lennox…… let’s get down to business.

McGraw gets in the limo and shuts the door as the limo pulls off slowly and Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down