The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th October

+14
jp97
Lee
President Trump
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Bentyf1
JJJohnson
Marsh
Uryu Ishida
TwisT
ncfc_Tooze
Mat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Blade
Beer
18 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th October Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th October

Post by Beer Sat 13 Oct 2012, 6:10 pm

Match 1
Number 1 Contender Match for 6WF Tag Team Titles
Dopant Zero v Andre Licentia & Andre Demios

Match 2
Blue Dragon v Vortex

Match 3
Chaos v Kenji Hidari

Match 4
James McManus & The Fanatic v Blade & Dragon

Match 5
Uryu Ishida v Logan Kincade v Chris Patricks

Match 6
Number 1 Contender Match for 6WF European Title
Mike Hill v Nay Bother v Trevor Swann v Lukas Takeo

Match 7
TGA v JJ Johnson v Cassius Zhi

Main Event
Crime Lord v The Saint v Marshall Murdoch

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th October

Post by Blade Sun 14 Oct 2012, 10:01 am

So Blade and dragon face of against James Mcmanus and The Fanatic two men that think they can defeat the team of blade and dragon well fella's we all know that's just not gonna happen don't we.

Blade: Mcmanus you son of bitch you tried to take me out a while ago and you failed big time so now you got your self some hired help to try and defeat me cos we all know that you couldn't do it on your own.

Me and Dragon are the tag team champions and we like to fight we are the best team in this company and you really think that cos you have The Fanatic that it will make us feel a little intimidated well fella that is where you are wrong fell.

We like fighting we are ready to fight and we will kick your butts all over the arena so bring it on fella.

Dragon: You two have no honor you two cheat to win that is not the way of the tag team champions we will fight with honor and never give up we will be the ones that come out with our hands raised high and still the tag team champions and there'a nothing you two idiots can do about it.

We love having the odds against us and we always find a way to win and this time we will win and win well may be just may be we will take you out Mcmanus your friend The Fanatic can do nothing to save you from the beating me and my good friend Blade will give you you will regret ever putting your hands Blade so as Blade would say bring it on fella.

Blade: Damn straight fella Mcmanus you are in for the fight of your life and if Fanatic wants to have a peace of us two then so be it you tried to take me out once but that will never happen again fella so lets see what you have got fella.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th October

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:04 pm

*A video package comes on the titantron, showing the stare down between Lucas Takeo and The Fanatic, and the subsequent chokeslamming of Trevor Swann by Takeo. We cut to ringside where Micheal Wire and RJ are waiting*

MW: "Last week, the gauntlet was laid down, by the the team of Takeo and Chaos and they will take on The Parasite Killers, in what promises to be a monumental match up."

RJ: "Takeo and The Fanatic in the same ring? My god what a sight that will be!"

MW: "Indeed RJ, and I believe Takeo has something to say. In fact I have word he is now coming."

"From Yesterday” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos, as Lucas Takeo makes his way to the ring slowly, towel draped over his head which is bowed. He enters the ring, stepping over the top rope, and grabs a microphone from the timekeeper.

MW: "Takeo does not look in a good mood RJ."

RJ: "Does he ever look in a good mood Michael!?"

*Takeo stands alone in the centre of the ring, and slowly raises the microphone to his lips*

Takeo: "I would like to start off by using a quote, expressed by the seemingly brain dead James McManus himself last week on Lockdown. "Seems your little mystery man is struggling not having the upper hand. See, he may be pure brawn, but his brains are nowhere to be found" Now correct me if I am wrong here, but am I yet to be pinned? No. Am I yet to submit? No. Am I yet to lose a one on one match up? No. James McManus, never in my well travelled life, have I heard such utter rubbish come from a human's voice box. You see James, I have the upper hand over you. It is quite blatantly obvious that I have the upper hand over you James. Even Stevie Wonder could see I have the upper hand over you James McManus."

The crowd boo at the joke, and chant McManus's name.

Takeo: "But James I do applaud your pluckiness. Your refusal to accept that I am better than you in every sense of the word. Well done James."

Takeo claps sarcastically

Takeo: "But what you have to accept James, is that now you go up against two men who are better than you. Now you are up against two men, who at different points in the past few months, have caused you mental and physical anguish. And you are up against two men, that are going to end your, pointless, dwindling career. You were meant to be "the next big thing". Well me and my associate Chaos, are finally going to make you "the next big failure". As for your friend The Fanatic. Well he will be dealt with in due course."

Takeo now turns towards the titantron, and looks up, as he has something else to say.

Takeo: "But this week I go up against three other competitors. Mike Hill, Nay Bother, and Trevor Swann. First of all we have Mike Hill. Mike, you can't seriously think you are going to be able to defeat me do you? I have faced climbs up flights of stairs, that are tougher than you are Mike. Secondly, Nay Bother. We have met before, and I can see the fear in your eyes when you are around me Nay. You know that you can't hurt me. But you do know that I can hurt that fragile little head of yours. Finally we have Trevor Swann. Swann you seem to be losing your way as of late, and that can hardly be a surprise considering the lack of talent you have. I will finally end your innings Swann. And when I do, I, Lucas Takeo, will be the number one contender for the 6WF European Title."

Takeo drops the microphone at his feet...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:23 pm

"The Next Big Thing" roars out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the ramp. He stands at the top of the ramp, mic in hand staring at Takeo.

Mike Hill:I didn't realise the freak could talk! Though after that little monlogue, I suggest you go backstage and find whoever wrote that for you, because I sure as hell know you aren't intelligent enough to write, and once you find that person, chokeslam them for making you look like an even bigger idiot than you are.

I've seen your type many, many times before Takeo. A big, scary, monster who builds up a "fearsome" reputation through attacking nobodies who are half his size. But then as soon as they come up against someone who has seen it all before, like myself, who doesn't cower when you are in their presence then you lose all confidence and you are shown up for the lumbering, slow, un-talented, brain-dead idiot you truly are.

Look at the great monsters of 6WF and look where they are now. Solomon Riddick? Probably still in some darkened room talking to himself. Misfit back amongst the "wolves". Tyson Armstrong, disappeared off the face of the earth when he realised someone could actually beat him. Even Nemesis is no nowhere to be seen, and let me tell you he was a hell of a lot scarier than you will ever be.

The crux of the matter is Takeo, I can wrestle. I can out-wrestle anybody in the world because I AM THAT GOD DAMN GOOD! I don't need to be tough to beat you, I just need to be quicker and more intelligent. And considering you have half a brain cell, that won't be too difficult. Swann, I can deal with him as well. He is just a very poor man's version of myself because McGraw has never found anybody to replace me.

And finally, Mr Nay Bother. I've been listening to what some people are saying, apparently he is too good for me.

*Hill laughs to himself.

Mike Hill:Too good for me? What are you people smoking? He picked up a fluky win last week and suddenly he is a god's gift to professional wrestling.Where as I lost, and suddenly I am past it again? I think not. And look at who Nay beat, another big, slow oaf like you in Vortex and then the man who I have beaten before and intend to beat again at War for the 6WF European Title, Kenji Hidari.

Nay do you really believe this? Do you really believe you can beat me off the back of one win for you and a loss for me? It's much like old freako in the ring there, as soon as you start believing the hype...you are in for a crashing return to normality. And I will be the one to provide that.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 15 Oct 2012, 6:03 pm

We cut to the scene of the parasite killers locker room, Mcmanus is alone sitting in a leather swivel chair. Jack Reynolds enters the room with a camera man and a microphone.

JR- Thanks for giving us this time James

JM- No Worries Reynolds.

JR- Big Match this week James, Parasite Killers in there first tag team action in months and you will not be taking on just any team, you will be facing the 6WF tag team champions, Blade and Dragon, your thoughts on that match.

JM- You see Jack, this match is huge. Not only is it a chance for Fanatic to get any ring rust he may have out of his systeam and not only is it a warm up for the big showdown at War, which im sure you want to talk about more later (Reynolds nods), but this is a chance to get ourselves into tag team title contention, because when we beat the chumps, we will be seen as one of the top dogs in the division, and no matter what happens in match 1

JR- The #1 Contenders match?

JM- Exactally Jacky boy, We should then be seen as the number 1 contenders ourselves, a win over the champs should mean everything, the chance to gain the oportunity to face the champs for there precious little titles. But frankly I couldnt care less as at the moment as there are bigger fish to fry than you 2 losers, But be warned, I and Fanatic once when we have done with that we will be coming for what should be rightfully ours and what should have been a long time ago, the tag team gold.

JR- Which leads us nicely to my next question James, At War you and Fanatic will face Chaos and Takeo in a tag team match that will be well and truly a war im sure.

JM- Of Course it will, there was always going to be a war, because even before Takeo got involved, I was going to go for Chaos at War, I was going to knock him down a peg or 2 and prove to him that I am just as good as him if not better as I am perfection personified after all. But now he has disowned me, kicked me out of the emporium as such, taken me off his wage bill if you will, and replaced me with the giant Snorelax in Takeo, So that is when Fanatic rang me as soon as here saw what was happening he said its time, its time for me to return and take the pair of them out, so at war that is exactally what we are going to do, we are going to beat them to within an inch of there life, we are going to hurt them, just like we have many tag teams before them. Takeo and Chaos, at war you stand no chance, all this pent up anger that has been building these last few weeks, hell months, is ready to explode and you will be on the wrong end of it.

JR- Thanks for your time James, that is all I have to ask

JM- No worries.

The scene fades as there is a knock at the door and Jenny enters the room

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Oct 2012, 6:05 pm

*Takeo picks the microphone up off the canvas, and looks straight into Hill's eyes whilst he stands on the ramp*

Takeo: "I see that you have made a grave error Mr Hill. The same error that Vortex made. The same error that James McManus made. You are underestimating me Mike. And like them two utter fools, you are making a mistake Hill. I am like nothing this company has ever seen before. There has been so called "freaks" in this company before, and they have come and gone. But I am different to those guys. I am unlike guys that you mention such as Tyson Armstrong, Soloman Riddick, even The Fanatic now. Because you see Hill, I love to inflict pain on souls. Those guys only like to inflict physical pain, they never target the very core of a competitor. And while I like to inflict physical pain on a person, as I showed to the 6WF universe, at Hardcore Hell, where I decimated everyone in my sight, I also like to tear at your very soul. I like to torment your mind. Because you see Hill, whilst you, The Parasite Killers, and the rest of this roster, continue to say I have "half a brain cell", I will continue to prove you all wrong. I will continue to win. And the only person who can see my undoubted talent, and untapped potential, is my associate Chaos. And together we will progress to the top of this company, and then I, Lucas Takeo, will dominate the 6WF, like nobody has dominated it before."

*Takeo raises his hands above his head*

Takeo: "Hill. You can't out wrestle me. I will prove it Friday night."

*Takeo drops the mic, and stares at Hill intensely*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:10 pm

The arena is packed, as suddenly the lights go down and a deep voice sounds over the speakers.

Voice: Day 106. Already etched in history. Now ready to cement the legacy. Pay attention to your apprehension.

Suddenly "Breathe" blasts out of the speakers, and the familiar green smoke bellows out at the top of the aisle. Vortex strides out, holding his FreeWeight title and makes his way to the ring. He walks around the ring, staring at the crowd while doing so, before grabbing a microphone and walking up the steel steps. The crowd continue booing but quieten down when Vortex brings the microphone to his lips.

RJ: They may hate the FreeWeight champion, but the crowd are starting to want to hear what he has to say as the weeks pass.

MW: Over 100 days as champion. Of course they are interested in what he has to say!

Vortex looks out into the audience, before tapping the FreeWeight title gently on his shoulder. He then begins to speak in his usual deliberate tone of voice.

Vortex: A band of warriors always stick together. They learn from each other. They battle for each other. And usually they win. Power comes from numbers. The bigger the figure, the stronger the fight. It is something that the very nature of The Consultancy has been based on from day one. Quantity increases the quality. Quality is shown by the triumph. Triumph is based upon the reward.

He adjusts the FreeWeight title on his shoulder, before looking down at it.

Vortex: My reward has been holding this prestigious title for a century of days. Proving worthy of those that have held it. And then surpassing them in my own era of greatness. It is a singular honour. And one I will continue to have all the way until Born in Fire, when I will become the longest ever holder of the FreeWeight championship.

He starts walking around the ring, staring at the ground as he does so.

Vortex: However, I started off talking about a team of men. A team that has changed radically since its birth. The members have remained the same, but the quality has diminished. Swann has been dethroned. His European title now held by a foreign ingrate that I had the displeasure in facing last week. The Consultant; never far from my side, has had his own battles with the hierarchy of 6WF.

He stops, and looks out to the crowd once more.

Vortex: And then we come to Logan Kincade. A man who matches my success when it comes to The Consultancy. A man I have helped before. And now will do again. His younger brother needs attention. He needs discipline. He needs someone to show him the light, so that he remembers his place. A place firmly behind his brothers footsteps.

He walks over to the ropes and stares up the aisle.

Vortex: Blue Dragon.....I have no time for keep sakes from yesteryear. I have no time for family feuds. I have no time for steel rods, secret messages or backstage battles. The powers that be have deemed that you will face me this Friday. Free from hardcore. Free from chaos. Free from relatives. And I intend to use this opportunity to send a message. To you. To the viewers. To my team. I am the key to our partnership. The cog that keeps The Consultancy wheel turning. The member of magnificence that continues to shine a light over the group and 6WF as a whole.

He walks backward to the centre of the ring, while still staring up the aisle.

Vortex: Make no mistake.....I will continue to show my dominance in this federation. With allies. Or on my own. The Dark Matter of 6WF will prevail. Will prosper. Will perfect. And once I have dispatched of Blue Dragon with such ferocity. With so much furious anger. That Logan can at last sleep soundly at night. I will move on. Continue to ascend. Continue to throw bodies to a heap below me. Continue to stake my claim of being the true light in 6WF. Until at last......partnerships departed. Groups disbanded. Allies turned to enemies. I will reign as the best. And the worst. That anyone that has fought in this ring has seen.

He stretches both arms out, tilts his head back and shuts his eyes. The cameraman moves in and shows him in this pose. He then slowly moves his head down and stares into the camera.

Vortex: The clock is ticking. The day of salvation will soon be upon us. 150 days of glory. Followed by a total age of deliverance, destruction and death. Believe me.......pay attention to your apprehension. For I will be the creation of your trepidation.

He chucks the microphone down, and holds the deep stare into the camera.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:16 pm

*Uryu looks at a camera sat behind a table wearing a suit and looking serious as he reads a statement*

Uryu: I am here today to apologise to the woman I hugged during my match last week. It was unprofessional of me to do so during a match and it was wrong. We wrestlers are meant to ask or give consent before partaking in such actions and this was clearly not what I did. So the woman I hugged last week now has a front row seat as compensation at War. Once again I apologise for my actions.

*Uryus phone rings as he excitedly answers without looking*

Uryu: Clarissa is that...oh, PC Darren, I...I thoughtit was, I mean. Have you found her? what! she rang up? then...what is going on here?? she rings you to confirm shes safe and then doesn't ring me or answer my calls? I...I am not shouting at you! I just want answers from the woman I love alright!! hello? hello?

*Uryu throws the phone in frustration and accidentally hits a maid cleaning the room in the head as Uryu looks frustrated, confused and tired. He looks up at her and walks over to see if shes ok, he apologises repeatedly but the maid walks out the room as Uryu holds a pen and crosses out the word "Woman" and replaces it with "Clarissa" before sighing and leaving the room, the paper left on the table*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

Marshall Murdoch is walking through the backstage area, wearing an ‘I’m a McGraw guy’ t-shirt when he is approached by Jack Reynolds...

JR: ‘Marshall can I grab a word for 6WF.com?’

MM: ‘I’ve told you before it’s Mr Murdoch to you, and no you can’t, as I’m technically not a 6WF employee I’m no longer obliged to give these little interviews, something I’ve been loathed to do for so long now.’

Jack looks at Marshall with a look of confusion

MM: ‘Was I not clear enough? Get out of my sight.’

(Jack beckons his cameraman, and the two start to walk away)

MM: ‘I didn’t say take the camera away did I?’

(The cameraman slowly trudges back to Marshall)

MM: ‘Good, shall will be begin?’

(The camera shakes up and down in agreement)

MM: ‘Good folk of 6WF, did you see Lockdown on Friday night?

‘What am I saying? Of course you did, I was there, I mean the greatest European champion and tag team wrestler that 6WF has ever seen was back in action, it was the highest rated Lockdown since well... I wrestled last time.’

‘But I digress; did you see what happened right at the end?’

‘The world champion, the number one contender, the three guys who will be competing for the world title at War, and who was stood tall with his hand raised in victory?

Me.

So by rights, and given Mr McGraw’s unquestionable 100% backing of me, I could quite rightly and justifiably declare myself number one contender right here and now.

But I won’t...

For I am a man of honour and competition, I believe in the spirit of fair play, so I will let the men who have apparently ‘earned’ it have their moment in the sun, as I am just that sort of man, but because more importantly I have better things to concern myself with at this moment in time.

Things like this week’s main event, oh yes folks, another week another main event. You see it pays to be in the know, Mr McGraw knows talent when he sees it, and he knows exactly how to best utilise it.

I mean the world champion is my warm up act!

I am the reason, along with Mr McGraw’s creativity and unparalleled levels of leadership why people watch this show!

And what of the men fortunate enough to share my spotlight on Friday? First there’s The Saint, the man who tells it ‘like it is’, well let me tell you a few things like it is Sainty.

I beat you on Friday. Fact

Every championship that I have ever won has been at your expense. Fact

You have never beat me when it matters. Fact

I have your number. Fact

And you know it... Fact

(Marshall who had been getting more and more worked up with each statement, takes a moment to compose himself before readdressing the camera)

And then there’s Crimey, dear old Crimey... Delusional old Crimey

Have you realised yet that I’m not the guy you’re after? Or all you still barking up that wrong tree, in the wrong forest ... in a different continent altogether?

Or have you finally accepted that you should stop laying the blame at my doorstep, faced facts and admit to yourself that you are to blame?

Yes Crimey, you lost yourself the world title, no-one else. You. Take a good, hard look in the mirror and try to accept it. For the sooner you do, the sooner you, I and everyone else can move on from this whole sorry, delusional mess you’ve got yourself into.

Because I want you mentally 100% on Friday, I don’t want you making excuses when I beat your sorry little a5s into the ground, I want you to know, once and for all, that I am by far and away the better man.

(Marshall steps back and addresses the camera in a much more friendly and warm manner, with a sly grin on his face)

‘This is Marshall Murdoch signing off for 6WF.com. See you on Friday.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Oct 2012, 10:49 am

*The scene documents a dimly lit interview room that has been set up with two armchairs seated across from each other. In one chair is RJ, and situated across from him as JJ Johnson.

RJ:JJ I appreciate you taking the time out to conduct this in-depth interview.

JJ:No problem RJ

RJ:Incase our fans are unaware, this will be the first of quite a few conversations we will be having in the lead up to Born in Fire. A chance for the 6WF universe to get a deep analysis of not only yourself, but exactly how the journey pans out towards the grandest stage.

JJ: I feel that RJ, you know I want Born in Fire to be a night that is remembered throughout history. Not only does it need to be momentous on that night, but it needs the first class hype, it needs the buildup, all the insight……we need to do this right, do this properly and make sure that all eyes on London come November 30th.

RJ:I think the first point to discuss, and I know you have covered this before, is your impending role at War. You’ve got Cassius Zhi defending the 6WF Championship against Crime Lord, TGA and The Saint and there are you, right in the middle as the special guest referee. Now JJ that is a whole lot of power in your hands…..effectively, you have the final say in who walks away victorious from War, and who is destined for a showdown with yourself at Born in Fire. Those are some pretty big responsibilities upon your shoulders?

JJ: Good job this fool got some Trojan strength in these shoulders o’ mine then. I mean yeah, I realise just how much pressure has been heaped upon me and I know that there is a whole lot of expectation now upon me to do this right, call this straight and make sure the outcome is unblemished.

And then I look at the guys involved in this match and I got history stacked back with each and every one of them. I don’t particularly like any o’ these guys, they ain’t on the Franchise Xmas card list, you feel me?

So what exactly does that mean RJ? That is what everybody wants to know. They want to know if JJ Johnson screw somebody out o’ this match, they wanna know if JJ Johnson gone let his own emotions, his own opinions to rule his mind in this contest.

But I’ll go on record and I will clear that up for each and every person that may doubt me right now. Perhaps my words will go some way to soothing the crisis currently running through the microcosm of the mind of Saint, Cassius, TGA and Crime Lord. Or maybe it won’t….to be honest, I don’t give a damn cos I know that what I say is the truth and that is all that goddamn matters.

I have no intention of interjecting myself upon this match, no plans on getting in the way, tampering or affecting the outcome of that main event. I am there with a purpose, there to do a job and a job I shall do. Call it down the middle, four way split, I have no loyalties to anyone involved, damn right I am impartial and there is no case to answer as far as bias may be concerned.

With God as my witness and a declaration to my fans, JJ Johnson is entering War to be a special guest referee and nothing else. I’ve got my jersey on, sporting that black and white and fo’ me it is all about officiating this in the best way I can.

Because everybody be knowing that JJ Johnson likes a challenge, and JJ Johnson wants only to face the best o’ the goddamn best. So come War, I want the best man to win and I want the guy fully deserving of victory to have his arm raised in triumph at the end of the night. Because JJ Johnson is going to Born in Fire, chance of a lifetime…..and I don’t want somebody stood across from me that hasn’t merited that position…..I want the best, I want the undisputed world heavyweight champion in all o’ his glory standing across from me……..I want to make history!

*RJ shuffles a few papers and then shifts in his seat

RJ:We have to discuss the physical side though JJ. I mean at War, with these four guys who you have history with, you have to be expecting some sort of repercussions or backlash due to your involvement in this match?

JJ:You could say that, but quite frankly I see that as utter bull(beep). I’m there that night with my game face on and all it’s about fo’ me is making a decision when the time is right. I would advise any o’ those four men that got a problem with me to either deal with it befo or sort it out afterwards because come fight night, they gone have a whole lot mo’ to worry about that JJ Johnson.

This is a huge deal fo’ those four men….this is the opportunity to cement yo place at Born in Fire. To not only solidify a claim as the best, but to guarantee that your name will go down in history as a main event player on the biggest stage of them all.

So a word o’ warning, and I am only gone say this once…..stay the hell outta my grill if you know what’s good fo’ you. I ain’t there fo no fight, I ain’t coming fo no War of my own….but don’t test me, don’t rile this fool up because then there gone be some repercussions…then there gone be a little backlash……anybody puts they hands on me, I am snapping those sons o’ b1tches off and gone donkey punch those jacka55es to the back o’ beyond…

Concentrate on yo task at hand……keep eyes on the prize and do this properly……because I ain’t going nowhere, and any issues we got, I am more mo’ than happy to sort them out at a pre-arranged date……..

Fact is…..JJ Johnson is going to Born in Fire……ain’t no two ways about that…..I don’t give a damn which one o’ you fools is coming with me…..just don’t force this homie into some action that you gone regret fo’ the rest o’ yo life…

RJ:Talking of Born in Fire, JJ……as you say, your position is already set in stone. As the winner of the Gold Rush, you will main event for the 6WF World Championship…..has that made you take your eyes off the ball, or the foot off the gas in recent weeks?

JJ:I can see yo point RJ and I have been asked this question befo. The short answer is no, obviously my eyes are still firmly set and I’m putting pedal to the metal every time I step between those ropes.

See there is no let up fo’ me, I ain’t willing to rest back on my laurels and just believe that I can coast between now and Born in Fire. I mean I could, results on Lockdown don’t mean a goddamn thing when I already got my one way ticket to the top but everyone be knowing that isn’t how JJ Johnson operates.

Results recently have been somewhat of a disappointment fo’ me……..because since winning at Destiny, I ain’t really shined out in that ring and that is something that needs to be rectified fo’ damn sure. People say “don’t worry JJ”. “it will fall into place”. But I don’t be believing that and those same people they ain’t never been in my position befo so they don’t know.

I need to be on point….in the gym pushing myself to the max each and every day because fo’ me I am on the cusp of my career defining night. There is no second chance here, I am heading fo’ the main event o’ Born in Fire and I won’t settle fo’ nothing less than 100% of JJ Johnson….Main Event Playa……Franchise Initiative……I need it all, and I will strive to have it…

I need momentum…..everytime I step into the ring on Lockdown I expect to walk away with my hand raised high…….because all eyes are suddenly back on me, after a period in the wilderness the spotlight is suddenly shining down once again and the audience is expectant…..damn this star needs to shine brighter than ever befo….
So I promise my fans…..everyone that has believed in me, that still believes in me….that there is no first gear in my repertoire no mo’…..I am hell bent….full steam ahead and going all out each time you see me in action…..I want to win, I need to win……..because nobody remembers a runner up……it’s go hard or go home….

RJ:There have been rumours JJ, I have to address them….of injuries you have sustained in the last twelve months…..perhaps you may be keeping quiet?. How do you feel physically?

*JJ smiles at RJ

JJ:I’ve seen those rumours RJ…..and they are exactly that. I mean hell I get niggles, twinges of pain but you ask any guy on that roster and he will tell you the same thing. We put our bodies on the line every night and y’all know exactly what happens to us when we out in that ring…..bumps, bruises and the pain just never stops but we do it because we love it….because we owe our fans and that is the bottom line….

But injuries?...I think you may have me mistaken with someone. Through my career I have suffered injuries, broken bones, internal bleeding and it sure ain’t nice to be in a position like that. Right now I have a clean bill of health, doctors happy to give me the go ahead every time I am ready to compete so got to be something right at this moment in time.

*RJ peers at JJ closely, almost trying to examine his expression

JJ:You think I’m bluffing you RJ…

RJ:No,no not at all..

*JJ smirks

JJ:I know I’ve taken some nasty bumps over the years RJ….you’ve been there to call them all but I assure you that JJ Johnson still the same warrior he was when he first stepped through that hallway and signed his contract with you and River Ace.
For all the ladder matches, cage matches, hell in a cell, elimination chambers, ghetto warfare….here I stand and I still got the same drive and the same energy as that young upstart who stole the show at his very first Born in Fire…

*RJ smiles

JJ:Sure I got a few mo’ miles on the clock….perhaps I ain’t quite as quick as I once was but I still got the skills that pay those bills….I still got my head straight and I know exactly what I am capable of when I am amped up….

*RJ is smiling but still looks slightly unconvinced

JJ:You think I’m playing you RJ?. Once upon a time maybe but not now, not anymore. You think my with my princess carrying my unborn child that I got the chance to mess around any mo?.....hell no RJ you know me better than that…

RJ:I didn’t mean offense JJ…..I think I speak for most here at 6WF when I say that I just wouldn’t want you getting hurt….

JJ:And I appreciate that RJ…..but I’m all grown up now, not the hot-headed gangbanger o’ yesteryear that not gone take advice and listen to what somebody got to say….believe me RJ, when the time comes I will know…..I’ll get outta this game befo it bleeds me dry……

*RJ looks more convinced this time and sits back in his chair

RJ:And finally,just to wrap up this session….you’ve been in the ring with all four of the War participants…..you know exactly what they bring to the table…….so from your perspective, who is walking away as champion?....who will you face at Born in Fire?

*JJ takes a few moments and then he sits up in his chair and stares RJ deep in his eyes

JJ:I’ll tell you next Sunday night…

*RJ laughs at JJ’s non-committal

RJ:Playing your cards close to your chest I see…

JJ:Always RJ…..always!

RJ:Well thanks for your time JJ, and we’ll catch up again in a couple of weeks when the Born in Fire main event is signed, sealed and delivered.

JJ:Look forward to it playa!

*The scene fades out to blackness

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 17 Oct 2012, 8:36 pm

*The scene opens up revealing a warm, welcoming room with plenty of comfortable looking furniture surrounding the room. Smoke from the lit incense sticks provide a strawberry smell in the room. A selection of soothing music is quietly playing around the room. A rather tall, attractive brunette is massaging a figure who is flat down on a sturdy black bench, a towel covering the lower half of his body. The attractive masseuse begins to slowly speak.*

Masseuse: How does that feel, Sir?

???: Fantastic.. they did say your one of the best, Charlie.. or is it Charlotte?

Charlie: Charlie.. Charlotte.. it doesn't matter! a little lower?

???: Noo.. little higher. Still got a little tingle in my shoulder..

Charlie: Okay!

???: This is heaven!

*Charlie continues the massage before a small knock his heard at the door, before it slowly creaks open to a swarve looking Michael Wire, dressed in a purple velour suit with his hair jelled to the side. Ushering the camera man in, Wire sneaks in and taps Charlie on the shoulder before speaking smoothly*

MW: Miss, I work for 6WF and your client at the moment has an obligation to speak to us.. I'm really sorry to interrupt..

Charlie: Ohh right. Well He's feeling rather fragile at the moment.. so don't disturb him..to much.

MW: We will try are best..

*Charlie innocently smiles at Michael who curtly smiles back. Charlie quickly and quietly exits the room to try and keep the harmony. Wire and his camera man edge slowly towards the relaxed figure. Wire begins a slight cough before speaking gently.*

MW: Mr Kenty...Kenty? hello.. Kenty?

*The camera man begins to smirk and laugh, as Wire turns around looking irritated. Wire turns back to a relaxed Kenty who is still unresponsive.*

MW: KENTY!

Mr Kenty: Woah Charlie no need to shout.. this is the zone..

MW: This isn't "Charlie" This is Michael Wire.. from 6WF and I'm here to conduct a interview?

*Slowly looking up, a tanned and slightly embarrassed Kenty makes eye contact with a distinctly embarrassed looking Michael Wire. A few seconds pass before, Kenty brakes into a slight chuckle much to the disbelief of the professional Wire.*

Mr Kenty: Haha.. I'm sorry Michael, look we got off on the bad foot but there is no reason what so ever why this interview cannot be conducted in a professional.. reasonable and respectful tone huh?

MW: I agree..

Mr Kenty: Hmm.. your not feeling well Michael? You seem a little off colour unlike myself. Pardon the pun of course..

*Wire begins to stare daggers at a jovial looking Kenty who is smiling and showing off his pearly whites. Wire begins to speak with a stricter tone*

MW: So..As I was saying.. I got a interview to conduct and get back to work.. something which some people don't have to do this week I presume..

Mr Kenty: You got that right partner! hehe.. do I detect some jealousy in your voice?

MW: Hmm.. well I got to start this interview. The sooner I'm out of here the better..

Mr Kenty: To up market for you Michael?

*Wire rolls his eyes, before turning around and muttering something under his breath and bitting his lip trying to contain some anger before turning back around to a cheeky looking Kenty.*

MW: So.. Last week, you somehow defeated Mike Hill. Tell us, Kenty how does it feel to finally get that win in sometime.

Mr Kenty: How does it feel? I tell you how it feels! fantastic.. As I have said time and time before I work myself to the bone for this business and as many of said, a win was always coming. Why did I doubt myself I hear? well when you get into a rut.. everything is looked on with a down perspective. All the rumours and conversations.. just compounded the situation. But.. I managed to turn that round into something positive and thrive from it. I managed to correctly channel my frustration and anger in the ring where it should be and look what it got me.. It means so much to me to get a strong result and I hope for more.. and I know if I keep up the momentum I will keep obtaining these kind of results I crave.

MW: Well it's a case of maintaining and consolidating week in week out..?

Mr Kenty: Indeed. But I won't be resting on my laurels..

MW: Well I'm sure of that.. What about about your opponent Mike Hill, last week it was a pretty even contest?

Mr Kenty: As I expected.. Listen, Hill is a different animal. He is driven by this bitterness burning inside of him almost like a do or die attitude and these types of guys are the most dangerous.. Why do you think I'm here right now! Hill is a top competitor and we all know he will not rest.. and I'm sure the differences both him and Nay have will turn ugly very quickly and I can only wish Nay the best of luck.

MW: How do you feel the road to Born In Fire is shaping up for you?

Mr Kenty: Born in water, Born in Wind, Born in Fire.. whatever! that road is still shaping.. a lot can happen in a few months Michael and you should know that. We still have plenty of shows to go and also a PPV, which I believe is called War. War means plenty of things.. and I'm fully expecting a war with whoever I will be facing come the time. But for now.. the road is being shaped by not just me but the events surrounding and going on around me.

MW: Well let me change that around for you, what are you expecting to happen?

Mr Kenty: Who knows Michael.. I'm a great believer in fate. And whatever my fate maybe, so be it. I'm happy to go along with my head held high whatever each situation may bring. And I hope to thrive off it.. look its no secret certain roster members have some beef with me I'm cool with that.. whether it be because of my gorgeous good looks, sparkly white teeth, terrific dress style or maybe just my charisma! the point is I'm cool with it. And you should already know.. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not backing down without a fight..

MW: Quite. So your week off.. using it productively? I see not..

Mr Kenty: Hold your guns Michael! why do you think that? Of course I have been doing work.. I'm not taking my eyes of the prize. I have seen what others have been saying.. I have seen ascension and I have also been doing my homework. So you can pardon me for having a little me time.. okay?

MW: Cheers for your time, Kenty. We will see you soon.. Cmon tim, let's get out of here.

Mr Kenty: Bye guys. Drop back soon..

*The pair of Wire and the camera man head off in a little rush through the exit as Kenty is still relaxing on the bench. Charlie returns with a bottle of champagne and two glasses with a huge grin over her face.*

Charlie: Since the negative energy has left the room.. you fancy one of these and then we can continue the treatment?

*Looking at the camera with Charlie in the fore, Kenty opens his mouth agape with glee in his eyes before turning around with a familiar grin.*

Mr Kenty: You can read me like a book.. I think I should be a regular!

*The scene exits to the pair clinking glasses as Kenty smiles with glee before the scene finally comes to a close.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:02 am

The crowd boo as the camera cuts to Jack Reynolds in the backstage area, stood alongside Cassius Zhi, his World Heavyweight Title slung over his shoulder. Zhi looks agitated and impatient, twitching his neck with an anxious regularity.

Reynolds : Cassius… last week we saw you abandon your partner for the evening, The Saint, mid-way….

Cassius pushes Reynolds in the chest and snatches the mic, cocking his head at the interviewer with a malicious grin

Cassius : Just… shut up… Reynolds. SHUT UP! I am tired of this, Jack. Tired of the same old crap, day upon day, week upon week, year upon year. I am sick and tired of the same inane questions. Sick and tired of people like you, god-damn idiots, thinking for even one second that you have the intelligence to understand the answers when you question my motives. Do you really have to ask Jack? DO YOU? Do you have to ask why I do anything anymore… is it not painfully obvious by now?

Cassius aggressively pats the World Title upon his shoulder

Cassius : I am the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion, Reynolds. And all those people out there, they want to hear what their World Heavyweight Champion has to say. They want that momentary glimpse into the mind of the Super-Power. And they don’t want to have that glimpse obscured by your pointless questions that don’t even begin to scratch the surface of my complexity.

Cassius snarls at Reynolds and leans closer to him menacingly

Cassius : Don’t forget what you are Reynolds. You are just an introduction for me. You’re an intravenous vessel through which my words can flow direct into the collective consciousness of this arena. And these people don’t want their hit diluted by your inanity fuelled enquiries lacking any direction or depth.

Cassius backs away from Reynolds and adjusts his title, looking down at it with a sly grin. His eyes return to focus on Reynolds, looking wild.

Cassius : Yeah I abandoned The Saint last week on Lockdown. But The Saint is one of my opponents at War, Jack. He is my enemy. And unlike the rest of this moronic roster, devoid of any self-respect and happy to do whatever they are asked in order to extend their celebrity status of being one of them wrestlers off television, I am not going to play these pathetic tag-team games with my enemies in the name of entertainment. Because they don’t entertain me, Jack. They bore me!

I’m not going to play these perverted friction soaked games of Abe Abercorn’s, Reynolds. I'm not going to play along with his ratings chasing hopes for a car crash. And I am not going to fall to Abercorn's games like I did last year. Like I said Jack, day upon day, week upon week, year upon year, nothing changes, it’s the same old bullshi*, and just like last year Abe Abercorn continues to allow his Cassius Zhi fearing conspiracies to cast a dark cloud over his pretence of professionalism. Abe Abercorn continues in his attempts to screw me out of the World Heavyweight Title which is rightfully mine and always has been. BUT I AM NOT GOING TO LET THOSE GAMES PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE THIS TIME JACK!

Cassius is seething with anger, then twitches his neck aggressively, laughing to himself

Cassius : In fact, how is this for ironic Abercorn? The game you have chosen to play at War… the conspiracy you have imparted upon my first World Heavyweight Title defence, putting a man who truly hates my soul as the Special Guest Referee; far from pushing me closer to the edge, actually reassures me that my feet are far from the precipice, that I am stood firmly on safe ground, that I will remain the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion going into Born in Fire NO MATTER WHAT!

Because JJ Johnson may be wearing the black and white stripes at War, but he has no control over that matchup whatsoever.

Because JJ Johnson is ADDICTED!

JJ Johnson is addicted to me.
JJ Johnson is addicted to this idea of a Hollywood ending at Born in Fire… JJ Johnson vs Cassius Zhi

And it is that addiction Jack… IT IS THAT ADDICTION that the weak willed American will be unable to fight at War. IT IS THAT ADDICTION, JACK, that will compel Johnson to declare me the victor at War regardless of his personal hatred for me! Come War, with the tempting reality of his addiction stood right in front of his face, that former drug dealing scumbag turned resurrected Cassius Zhi junkie will have NO OPTION!

Cassius sneers at Reynolds, piercing him with his manic glare

Cassius : Try as he might, Abe Abercorn is not in control of my destiny as World Heavyweight Champion.
And JJ Johnson is not is not in control of that World Heavyweight Championship match at War.
As they are both controlled by their addiction!

They are both controlled…. by me!

Cassius throws the mic down at Reynolds’ feet and walks away down the corridor.

Last edited by Electric Demon on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:03 am

“Ascending Malice” hits out over the arena as Chris Patricks walks out into the stage with a t-shirt with Clarissa’s picture on it and the words “Free Clarissa, Uryu” printed underneath, Chris smiles at the hostile crowd and makes his way down to the ring handing out matching t-shirts to members of the crowd

RJ: This guy never ceases to shock me, he of all people should know what Uryu is going through but instead of helping him out he is ridiculing Uryu every chance he gets

MW: It’s not Chris’ fault that Uryu has locked poor Clarissa away somewhere

RJ: You know that’s not through

MW: Do I RJ….do I

Chris walks over to Mike and RJ and hands them a t-shirt each, which Mike puts on straight away

RJ: You look like an idiot

Chris slides into the ring and calls for a mic

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris: I missed you all too, man, am I feeling great, there is just something in the air around here that just makes me feel like it’s Christmas, oh I know what it is…it’s the joy of other people’s misery

Chris starts laughing as the crowd’s boo’s get louder

Chris: The man of the people is all over the place….he’s SNAPPED!!! His little love story has gone all Josef Fritzl with poor innocent Clarissa just disappearing without any clue or word, but I know where she is, that monster Uryu has hidden her away because he is incapable of protecting her against the animals in this zoo

RJ: He is despicable

MW: But right

Chris: Just look at his actions over the last month, he is erratic, inappropriate towards other women, pretending to wait around his phone, waiting for the call he knows will never come, you can all sit there and call me crazy but I have been through all of this for real, my wife WAS taken and did I wait by the phone…NO!! I searched high and low for her, I never rested until she was safely back home, Uryu’s actions aren’t of a worried man…they are of a guilty man, a man with something to hide, I know you all don’t trust me but I have here two women that can tell you what kind of beast your lovable Uryu really is…don’t be frightened come on down girls

Two women sheepishly walk out onto the stage and walk down to the ring

RJ: What the hell is this?

MW: Well one of the women is the girl Uryu hugged last week but I don’t know who the other one is

The two women climb into the ring and shake Chris’ hand

Chris: Ladies thank you for finding the courage to come out here tonight, I know it can’t be easy for you especially with Uryu somewhere in the building but don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to you, now onto last week and the match between Uryu and Chaos, as we all saw Uryu was not in the game at all and what he did to this young woman was nothing short of Sexual Assault…

RJ: He hugged her nothing more

MW: Without her consent RJ

Chris: Could you tell the world your side of the story miss?

??: Karen

Chris: What a pretty name, well Karen could you tell all these fine people what happened last week

Karen: Well I was just standing there watching the match when Mr Ishida just stared at me…..he had a weird look on his face and then….then he……

Karen starts to cry as Chris comforts her

Chris: It’s ok Karen….everything will be ok, you see, you see what Uyru’s actions have done to this poor innocent woman, all she wanted to do was watch a wrestling match between her favourite wrestlers and now, she can’t even bear to watch it anymore…

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooo

Chris: That’s right Boo the actions of Uryu, you all have every right to

RJ: I don’t think they were booing Uryu for some reason

Chris: Now onto my next guest, you all won’t know her but Uryu does, don’t you, see earlier today, Uryu physically assaulted this woman in his own hotel room

Crowd: BULLSH1T

Chris: I sh1t you not, I found her shaken and crying in the hallway, just hear her out, Mrs Krovak

Mrs Krovak: Yulla please

Chris: Yulla of course go ahead…tell the world

Yulla: I come to England to work for my family back home in Polska, I find good job in hotel, cleaning, I clean Mr Ishida’s room every day, usually no problems

Chris: But today?

Yulla: Today he was in weird mood, he sit in front of camcorder and make video

Chris: Was it an inappropriate video?

RJ: This is despicable

Yulla: No he makes video of apology to this girl but he get phone call from police and then he shout and throw his phone at me….in the head

MW: MY GOD

Yulla: I ran from room where you find me and kindly take me to hospital where I get stitches

Chris: Three stitches folks….three stitches for the three hungry kids Yulla has depending on her at home

RJ: Will Patricks sink any lower

MW: He is just telling the truth RJ

Chris: These brave innocent women are just like me and you, would you like it if it was your Mother, Daughter, Sister or Wife standing up here with stories of how Uryu attacked them…no you wouldn’t, will the fat cats do anything about this outrage?? No they won’t, you see folks its one rule for him and another for us, he can assault women, physically and sexually without any repercussions and why? Because they let him…you all let him and I for one are disgused by all of you

Chris whispers to the women and they get out of the ring and make there way backstage, while Chris applaudes them

Chris: Bravery if ever I saw it, now back to business and that business is revenge for not only those brave souls but for Clarissa too, this week I take on a Monster and a Hardcore Scouser, Uryu I am going to punish you for what you did, I will get justice for the women you have harmed because nobody else has the balls to step up and dish it out, you make me sick with your oh so innocent act, because that’s all it is, I tried last week to talk to you guide you but you threw it back in my face, now I have to stick my foot in your face instead

Crowd: URYU!!!

Chris: and as for our Hardcore Champ….dont make me laugh, Logan I was hardcore when you were still jacking cars and collecting the dole in Liverpool, you think you have the monopoly on beating Blue Dragon, did you not see what I did to him not just two weeks ago, I walked all over him and on Friday on Lockdown I am going to show everyone who is hardcore around here and I am afraid…..that just ain’t you son, and I am going to prove it…………….

“Ascending Malice” hits out as Chris poses in the centre of the ring with a chorus of boo’s ringing out around the arena

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:54 am

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED...

The warning sounds over the speaker before the opening notes of Edgecrusher blast out sending the already hostile crowd into a frenzy of hatred

MW: Now we're talkin!

RJ: It goes from bad to worse, what Logan is it going to be today?

Logan steps out onto the ramp with a face like thunder as he glares at Chris in the ring before red and blue pyros explode around him and he makes his way up the ramp

RJ: This is going to be....interesting

MW: It's going to be awesome RJ! Two of my most favourite people!

RJ: You are deranged

Logan makes his way around to the commentators desk, as he nears Wire, who is smiling and talking away he grabs the t-shirt off his back and drags it over his head then throws it into the crowd before taking a microphone and stepping into the ring his eyes on Patricks.

LK: Look at you......

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Hnnnnn....Look at YOU! Giving out relationship advice? haha you are a joke Patricks..... you think I care about how easy you find it to beat Blue Dragon? sh*t I could do it with my eyes closed, as for two weeks ago? Psh he was about as interested in that match as these sheep are interested in what you have to say....

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: BUT! You see, I AM interested....slightly, only because it involves my 3rd favourite person in the world.....Ryu

Crowd: URYU! URYU! URYU!

LK: Yes.....very good, you can chant names now kindly SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND SHOW ME SOME GOD DAMN RESPECT!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: I'm sorry about that Chris, where was I...Oh yeah, Ryu, as much as I don't care for you and your, frankly pathetic attempts at insulting me.....I DO find your interest in causing Uryu Ishida as much mental AND physical harm as possible.... very interesting indeed

RJ: Oh good lord this isn't a good situation for Uryu to be in

MW: What are you talking about?

RJ: If these two find a common ground and work together...Uryu could end up very hurt, look at Hobo! Logan is out of control, who knows what torture he could put Uryu through given the chance?

MW: You need to get real, he is just a wrestler, a HARDCORE one, but still just a wrestler, you make him out to be a monster!

RJ: He is!

MW: You have a vendetta against him, that's why you made this documentary you keep going on about. WHERE is it RJ? Are you making it up too?

RJ: There are still some legal issues to tie up but once it's ready I will announce it so sit tight Micky

MW: Oooo I can't wait.....

Logan and Chris stare at each other for a while weighing each other up

LK: See, you may not know this Christopher, but Uryu Ishida has a very serious mental problem..... he seems to think you can get by in this industry by being everyone's bestest most best friend, the trouble is, his actions aren't those of a friendly, nicey nicey, good guy at all... no no he is a back stabbing, underhanded scum bag who will stop at nothing until he reaches the top..... and I for one find that to be... disgusting!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MW: Well said!

RJ: Lies!

LK: Uryu is a menace to this company, ha I mean, he continuously defies the warnings of the building manager to stay off the roof, for HIS OWN SAFETY, he installs water coolers everywhere without consent from anyone! as you have shown tonight he attacks women! He swears to children he punched a fan in the face!...

Chris looks confused by the last two things Logan said

LK: ...Ok those last two are just rumours I....heard

RJ: Made up

MW: Shhh

LK: But the fact remains, as long as Uryu is around....the staff of 6WF....aren't safe. Of course his threat to the wrestlers of 6WF is almost non-existent so there's no reason for alarm from you less able "superstars" in the back, but the little people? The cleaners, stall operators... they are the people in danger from Uryu "Mental case" Ishida

Logan smirks at Patricks as the crowd are going out of their minds hurling abuse at the two men in the ring...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 18 Oct 2012, 3:16 pm

Chris: You know what Logan, for a scouse bin-dipper you aint half bad, I think you and me are pretty much singing off the same hymn sheet about Uryu, you are right he is a menace and not to the likes of you and me but to all the small, helpless workers, not only here but everywhere

Crowd: A$$HOLES

Chris: So this is what I propose, I say we teach this public menace a lesson, old-school vigilante style…what do you say

Chris puts his hand out for Logan to shake

RJ: This would be a match made in hell Mike

MW: This is brilliant, vigilante justice

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:27 pm

“Montagues and Capulets” plays over a darkened screen. A message then appears in white writing across the screen.

The following is a Revolution productions promotion!

Andre licentia is pictured in front of a blue backdrop on a staged interview booth. He is dressed in a long black robe and a red facemask tied around his mouth. Stephanie, licentia’s hired interviewer, is standing with a microphone in hand.

Stephanie: are you ready andre?

Licentia holds up a lone finger to silence her for a moment and then motions for the lighting crew to dim the ambience. Grey Carter and Giles Mortimer are standing behind the set. Licentia then motions for Stephanie to begin.

Stephanie:This is stephanie rogers standing by with the hottest commodity in wrestling today, revolution promotion’s most prized asset, the ratings winner, andre licentia!

Licentia glares from behind his mouth cover into the camera

Stephanie:andre, this Friday you team up with your tag partner, andreas demios, to compete against dopant zero, for the opportunity of being named number one contender’s to the tag team gold. A huge opportunity for someone who has been in 6wf for only one month?

Licentia:It is a serious opportunity, and yet nothing something surprises me in the slightest. Look up my past achievements and you will see exactly what it is that I bring to the table. I have gone on record time and again to express exactly what I am going to do here in 6wf and if this has come as a shock to anybody, then you clearly have not being paying attention.

Tag team, freeweight, european, hardcore, world honours, there is not a division in this industry that I will not infiltrate and I will not rule over. It is my goal, it is my destiny to move from one to the next, displaying just how good I really am.

Stephanie: some fans are claiming that they have yet to see the best of you andre, do you feel that you are having ample opportunities to showcase yourself?

Licentia: there have been timing issues, both of my own doing and also out of my control. I admit that time must be spent inside the gym to hone the mesmeric talents I already possess. But on the other hand, I do feel like I am being treat as some form of leaper within the 6wf fraternity.

Stephanie: how do you mean?

Licentia:you have watched the tapes stephanie, you know all about my past and exactly what I do when I am on top of my game. 6wf knows all about my capabilities, it is the exact reason they signed me to a very lucrative contract. I was the most sought after free agent on the market and they broke the bank for my signature. I am now wondering if they did so just to keep from the clutches of the competition.

A lot can be said for respect stephanie, and right now I feel I am being shown none whatsoever. I was a victim of injustice in my last job, and in case I have not already made it clear, I will not allow the same to happen again here in 6wf.

Stephanie: what will you do if you feel this “disrespect” continues?

Licentia: anybody who knows me knows that I can be extremely persuasive when I want to be. If 6wf is not willing to give me what I deserve, then I will take drastic measures to ensure that I get it.

Stephanie:is this something you anticipate taking place soon?

Licentia:We will see, for right now I have a match to prepare for and a plan of action to evaluate. There is no reason to jump the gun, there is no need for me to blow any situation out of proportion. I am merely sending out a word of warning, that I am a man that does not take kindly to overshadowing

Stephanie:so are you meeting up with andreas to look at plans for Friday?

Licentia:I would anticipate so, and yet we are unable to reach him, as we have been unable for weeks now. He appears when we fight, disappears when we do not. I do not call into question his in-ring capabilities, but I must question his desire to be in cohesion with a future hall of famer.

Stephanie:Do you think your lack of contact will hinder your chance at glory on Friday?

Licentia:I hope not stephanie, I really do not wish to be thwarted in my quest at total domination. The tag division is so close to my control, it really would not do for me to lose touch and return to base at this juncture. I feel like I am just finding my groove once more, give it a few weeks, a month at the most and my performances will outshine any other on this roster. I am the ratings winner, the human highlight reel, and soon to be the most in demand superstar on this god forsaken roster. If it’s not in the tag team division, then I wish mercy upon every other belt holder in this business.

Stephanie: well on behalf of the revolution productions crew we wish you all the luck in the world for Lockdown.

Licentia:luck will not be necessary, but a partner just might be of assistance.

Licentia drops the face mask from his mouth and then produces his trademark black mask and covers his whole head with it. The cameras stop rolling and the lights come back on to full capacity, applause is heard all around.

Mortimer:Bravo andre, truly inspirational stuff.

Giles mortimer walks onto set and shakes hands with licentia before stepping away as grey carter takes his place and licentia removes the mask to face his manager.

Carter:that was good andre, but now all focus needs to turn to Friday and beyond. You can talk better than anyone, but you can also fight better than anyone and it is time start showing it.

Licentia:then let us not waste any more futile moments in discussion, I believe much training is in the offing.

Carter:follow me!

Licentia turns to mortimer

Licentia:any word from demios yet?

Mortimer:still getting the answer machine…

Licentia:the moment he answers, you get him in that gym so we can sort this all out. We are supposed to be a team, I will not carry a burden for much longer.

Licentia shakes his head and follows his manager from the scene as giles mortimer is shown typing away on his phone and ordering his workers around.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:52 pm

(We head backstage where we hear a deranged laugh, the camer focuses in on a figure rocking back and forward laughing, the camera rotates and we see Chaos who only has half of his face covered with his face paint)

C: The build up to Born in Fire. One year on from the moment that should have propelled me to my true position within this company. One year on from the greatest trajedy that has ever fallen upon a man. Yet the cream still raises to the top which is why by the end of twenty eleven I was at the head of this company. Which is when I proved that I belonged.

Yet here we are now. The road to Born in Fire twenty twelve. The fina Born in Fire if you believe the teachings of the Mayans and yours truly is stuck having match of the night every night yet constantly being looked over by those that matter. Week after week I was booked to compete alongside a man who honestly believes that he is an equal of your True Prophet. And what now? Stuck in midtable obscurity as those who have the ear of the board of directors suck the life out my main event. I mean its honestly like we've fallen through the void and ended up on the run up to Born in Fire twenty ten.

Hell I just as well let that imbecile Gregers out for a bit

(Chaos claws at his own face removing even more of his face paint)

Or I could destroy the European Champion (Chaos licks his lips). Send a message to that parasite, send a message to James *beep* McManus and force this god damn forsaken company to wake up and realise that I should be fighting for MY WORLD TITLE. The world title that I never got a rematch at. The world title that I was cheated out of.

(Chaos glares into the camera with a passion in his eyes that has not been seen in months)

For I need to otherwise he will come. For I need to rise back to the top of the Mountain. For I am the TRUE FACE OF 6WF!

(Chaos starts shaking and rocking before laughing manically as the scene ends)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Thu 18 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

-The camera shifts to Abe Abercorn in his GM's office, and has just finished watching Ascension-

AA: Ahh, very good Daniel, very good indeed. Seems an impressive show - you've got some great talent there. But I know and you know what you're pulling. Trust me, it will bring you down from within. You think having Lex Hart and Jezeblica on the same show is a cocktail for success? Oh for sure, they'll stand you in good stead for a while - but I know what these people are like. They will wear down eventually - they will become a threat to your authority. You know what happens then Daniel?

That's two shows you run, but in office, now in power. And you wont have another fed out there to prop up a third show, will there. And you know Daniel, it all could all have been so, so good. One united show - me and you in coalition - its what I offered, and yet you refused. Well, Daniel, if that's your bed, you'll have to lie in it. I'll continue making the matches round here while you line your pockets.

But it won't work Daniel - there will come a time when it all comes home to roost. You won't know when it will, it may be soon, it may be far away - but it will! And then, Daniel, you might just regret my offer of co-operation!

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu 18 Oct 2012, 9:28 pm

Dopant Zero RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up backstage with RJ as he looks at the camera and stares as the camera man tells him to go)

RJ- Hi Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another inside scoop of 6WF. Today I have here two men who has another shot at the 6WF Tag Team Champions! "The Self Proclaimed" Uncrowned Champions! Dopant Zero

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki walk into the background looking displeased as ever.. Tsukasa is shown holding the 6WF European Title.)

RJ- Dopant Zero we are a few days away from when you two take on Andre Licentia & Andre Demios two up and coming stars who do believe that they have what it takes to take out the second best tag team in this company right now.. What are your thoughts???

Tsukasa- First off RJ learn some damn respect. We are not the second best damn tag team in this company. We are the first! We are the uncrowned champions for a reason! Those people out there knows of our potential! You know of our potential! I am sick of tired of being held back by this company it's ridiculous how Blade and Dragon hasn't had a match since they won that hox at Destiny. Those two are not Tag Team Champions. They are not talented but this company continues to play favoritism! Thats right I said favoritism!

(Tsukasa pauses and points at the camera)

Tsukasa- Blade and The Dragon we want we we came here with!

WE WANT WHAT WE CAME HERE TO DO!

WE WANT OUR TAG TEAM TITLES!

Kenzaki- Blade I am sick of your mouth! I am annoyed every time you walk out into my ring my dynasty and claim how your this and your that but you haven't back none of that up in a one on one match! News flash Blade no one likes you in this company! The only reason you're a champion is because this company feels sorrow for you. This company feels bad for you Blade! You will face us at War on the 28th of this month!

(Kenzaki pauses)

RJ- Well do you think the team of Andre Licentia & Andre Demios will get in the way?

(Tsukasa takes the mic from Kenzaki)

Tsukasa- You know what RJ let's just show you Friday how serious we are in taking what we deserve! Lets show you how much we will inflict pain until we get what we want.

(Tsukasa drops the mic and walks off as Kenzaki follow him scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:39 pm

*"I Fought the Law" sounds out around the arena and Nay steps out in his casual clothes of Jogging bottoms, trainers, t-shirt and baseball cap to large cheer. Mike Hill stands his ground as Nay walks towards him on the ramp before turning his attention to the man stood in the ring *

Nay: What the hell are you talking about Takeo?

You come out here shouting about how you have brains but end up saying things like "Now correct me if I am wrong here, but am I yet to be pinned? No.. Am I yet to submit? No. Am I yet to lose a one on one match up? No"

So what your saying is you have been pinned, you have submitted and you have been beaten!!! When god was handing out brains you must have got confused and rejoined the a*** queue again, it’s the only explanation for the S*** that constantly pours out your mouth

You see Takeo, you're once again mistaken that’s not fear you see when you look in my eyes, that’s nothing but pure determination to make sure I walk out of the arena victorious no matter how much of beating you give me.

As for souls, the only one you will come close to is the bottom of my size nine.

MW: I am getting real sick of Nay coming out here running mouth week after week, Takeo has been nothing but dominant since his debut which involved throwing Nay around like a rag doll.

RJ: I think Nay has done enough recently to prove even as the underdog, he should not be taken lightly.

MW: He is out his league and his luck is about to run out RJ

*Nay switches his attention to Mike Hill*

Nay: As for you Mike, we may both agree that the lump standing in the ring is a buffoon but at least he wants to fight.

You keep coming out here talking about the good old days, talking about back in the day when you faced great monsters and walked out victorious.
But lets really look at these some of these so called greats, Tyson Armstrong for instance, sure he rose faster than Takeo's little monster when Chaos enters the shower room but as soon as he got to the top and realised that the real fighting started there, he ran just like you run every time you see me.

All I see is a time when big men had big egos and nothing to back them up and that about sums up your comeback perfectly. All mouth no trousers.

You talk about me being part of some "New Breed" and sure I may not be as eloquent as people from your day, but I don’t need to listen to any hype, I don't need to walk out here and talk about how great I am, because I do my talking in that ring and this week there is no where for you to run.

*Nay stands on the ramp feet from staring at Mike Hill*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 19 Oct 2012, 5:17 am

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The following scene is a commercial. A campaign ad ad it opens with with a picture of Hidari Kenji smiling with the pink strap European Title*

Hidari- Hi I'm Hidari Kenji and I approve this message

(Scene opens up to Hidair Kenji is shown walking through a park)

(Hidari see the camera as he begins to speak)

Hidari- Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another chapter of "The Reign of Japan" I am here to inform you on what you viewing and what I need you to do for me.

(Hidari stares into the camera with a smirk on his face)

Hidari- You see this Friday on Lockdown I will be facing a loser who has indeed hit rock bottom by the name of Chaos. Now this candidate is special. He was a former World Heavyweight Champion and a European Champion. His reign as European Champion lasted at least 125 days and he was the 17th Man to ever hold this title!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Chaos a reign doesn't mean nothing at all my fellow candidate. You see I bring something to the table that you have never did in your entire existence of holding onto this title. I brought meaning back to it.

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Thats right prestige! You see Chaos when you had the strap the ratings were decreasing! The ratings were poor and boring. As 6WF European Champion that ratings have skyrocket! And it will continue to do so. As I hold onto this title pass October...into November all the way til holiday time in December

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Now I have looked into some facts and Chaos I found out that you have failed to pay your taxes. Thats right Chaos you failed to pay your taxes last year so why should any of the 6WF Fans take you seriously??

(Hidari shakes his head)

Hidari- In addition this horrible human being Chaos failed to delivery what the fans wanted. Chaos isn't the man for the job! I Hidari Kenji am!

(Hidari smiles)

Hidari- I Hidari Kenji will cross the line to one day be the hope and future of this company while bring hope and change!

I AM

HIDARI KENJI

AND

I

APPROVE

THIS MESSAGE =D

*Campaign Ad Ends*

Hidari-

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 19 Oct 2012, 2:53 pm

Logan stares at Patricks for a second, his eye twitching before he smirks and shakes his hand to the disgust of the crowd.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MW: Wow, what an amazing pair of...yes Heroes, that's the word I am searching for, heroes of the people

RJ: Are you insane?!

MW: Far from it RJ, At last the menace that is Uryu Ishida is being stood up to! By these two heroes!

RJ: Uryu is an emotional man and he is going through a rough time of it, he needs understanding, not vigilante thuggery!

Logan looks at Patricks still smirking but his eyes becoming more and more menacing

LK: Hahahahnnnnnnnn.... For a stupid ignorant Yank.... you make a good point, I mean, where is he? Shouldn't he be here, throwing insults our way, defending himself, DENYING these things? No he is off abusing women and installing more water coolers around the place.. hahahahahnnn...

LK: Now, I have to go see a man about a letter, so I trust you know what needs to be done about Mr Ishida

Crowd: YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!

LK: I am the Hardcore Champion! I am your better! So zip it you bunch of animals! Patricks, I will see you later, we will sort this out once and for all...

Patricks nods as a sadistic smile spreads across his face as 'Edgecrusher' blasts out sending the fans into a chorus of hate filled boos, Logan leans over the top rope and lands on the outside of the ring before smirking at Patricks and heading up the ramp ignoring the abuse being thrown his way from the fans.

MW: I can not WAIT! I cannot wait!!!

RJ: I fear Uryu is walking into a trap. And with his attention on Clarrisa I don't think he will see it coming!

MW: Great!

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen we will be back after these messages

Logan reaches the top of the ramp where he unhooks his Hardcore Title and raises it above his head sending the volume of the boos to a deafening level before disappearing through the curtain as Patricks climbs the turnbuckle soaking in the hatred from the fans as 'Ascending Malice' hits as the show goes to commercials.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down