The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New generation No 9 Carroll No 7 Suarez

Go down

New generation No 9 Carroll No 7 Suarez Empty New generation No 9 Carroll No 7 Suarez

Post by redmonkey80 Mon 31 Jan 2011, 6:24 pm

Has anyone else thought back to the time When we had Toshack and Keegan yet? I know that was No 7 & No 10 but that is just splitting hairs this partnership is also very young so I don't want to ply on too much pressure but they could be the real deal thumbsup

The arrival of Adam from Blackpool will offer set piece delights and defence splitting cross field passes to die for. The line up of players is what intrigues me the most as not sure what formation will be played? Either way it is nice to see us in the papers and all the feeds for the right reasons again and hopefully won't be too long before were back in the mix :handbags:

redmonkey80

Back to top Go down

New generation No 9 Carroll No 7 Suarez Empty Re: New generation No 9 Carroll No 7 Suarez

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011, 6:27 pm

Joke club. Joke manager. Hope you carry on struggling.

(Very upset and gutted Newcastle fan)

Back to top Go down

New generation No 9 Carroll No 7 Suarez Empty Re: New generation No 9 Carroll No 7 Suarez

Post by redmonkey80 Mon 31 Jan 2011, 6:32 pm

Me pal is spitting feathers he is a die hard toon man and has stopped responding to any texts for the last hour. As for being a joke do you remember the last manager to finnish 2nd in the PL was for Newcastle? To fair the club has been a laughing stock but the the future looks bright :bitchslap:

redmonkey80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down