The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

+19
LuvSports!
invisiblecoolers
touch(A)parabola
lydian
hawkeye
sportslover
time please
laverfan
Mad for Chelsea
Josiah Maiestas
JuliusHMarx
banbrotam
User 774433
bogbrush
Turron
TRuffin
Spaghetti-Hans
Silver
socal1976
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair - Page 4 Empty More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

Post by socal1976 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Traditionally, the bench to the left of the chair umpire is reserved for the higher-ranked player in a tennis match. In the case of the year-end match at the ATP World Tour Finals between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer, the honor should have gone to Djokovic, the world No. 1.

But Federer entered the O2 Arena first for Monday's final and took the chair for himself. It's a familiar seat -- no man in history has spent more weeks at No. 1 than Federer -- but one that wasn't supposed to be his on Monday evening.

As noted by a number of tennis observers on Twitter, Djokovic appeared to notice the faux pas when he entered and seemed annoyed. He went on to lose the first nine points of the match en route to a quick 0-3 deficit. That's not saying there's any causation, mind you. Yet players, even ones with as much talent as Djokovic, have been thrown off by less.

He would rally to win the first set, 7-6.

Did Federer sit in the seat on purpose, to send a message? Was it a mistake? Does Federer always assume he's the top-ranked player in the room? I bet if Federer met the president and someone in the room said, "Mr. President, there's an urgent call for you," Federer would dig his phone out of his pocket to see who was ringing him.

It was probably a harmless accident or maybe they broke with tradition on purpose and we're all reading too much into Djokovic's reaction. For what it's worth, Federer and Djokovic both sat in the proper seats during Sunday's semifinal wins.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/12/roger-federer-novak-djokovic-chair/1700519/

I love how the media covers this guy, "it was probably a harmless accident" Roger just can't buy bad media coverage. Clearly this another case of federer's gamesmanship. How Nike has sold this guy off for 10 edberg awards is a testament to the fact that half the tour plays for them and what great marketing geniuses they are. Anyone who can sell you a crappy 30 dollar shoe made in china for 250 dollars I guess can turn federer into the second coming of the gentle steff. Does anyone believe it was a harmless accident? Or like the time he yelled at Djoko's parents was that a harmless accident? Or when he yelled at Djokovic in the 2011 AO semi claiming he was "bouncing the ball too much", was that a harmless accident as well? This is the same diva attitude he has given Novak and Andy for some reason since the start of their career. Well it almost worked as Novak couldn't win a point at the start of the match, but in the end he proved that he has graduated from being intimidated by Roger's gamesmanship, which he by the way never gets called on. Another famous Roger trick is to change his racquet in the middle of games whenever his opponent gets on a hot streak, like he wants to tell the guy don't get excited it was just a badly strung racquet.

But anyway that is why this rivalrly in particular is so great for me, its not that they hate each other or even dislike each other, but they do like to stick it to each other.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair - Page 4 Empty Re: More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:29 pm

bogbrush wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Frankly, I won't be able to sleep at night until chairgate is resolved, for the good of humanity.

Is your heart not fulfilled forever, then? Wink

No when you guys realize that you need to all start agreeing with me I will attain at best a small and temporary sense of fulfillment. But I want a full on investigation replete with its own requisite conspiracy theories. Are we ready for Socal's "magic towel" theory.

Ooh I don't know if a call for an investigation is a great idea. We heard some of that here, certainly from 5.41pm steam and it didn't end well........

https://www.606v2.com/t6328-how-will-the-end-of-djoko-s-streak-affect-his-play

Wink

See BB gets it well played, the reverse goose is a good gambit

socal1976

Back to top Go down

More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair - Page 4 Empty Re: More Gamesmanship from Federer, the diva wants his chair

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:
Jeremy_Kyle wrote:Personally, I just like to have a dig at Socal, but not to goose him, for sure.......
Indeed. Having looked up the definition of goosed, I can only hope Socal is talking metaphorically....

Yes metaphorically of course murdoch, Socal is like the liquored up 1950s executive who can't resist to pinch the voluptuous backside of the cute office girl here in represented by 606v2's federer fans. And they played their part perfectly, they blushed, a few even slapped out at Mr. Socal leacherous advances, but in the end all they could do was blush, stalk out of the room and cry themselves to sleep. While Socal and his good ole boy buddies laugh it up at the water cooler. Ahh the 50s wasn't it grand?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Socal, are you saying you're like a drunken sexual harasser?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 pm

socal1976 wrote:While Socal and his good ole boy buddies laugh it up at the water cooler. Ahh the 50s wasn't it grand?

I find this type of an analogy very disturbing, SoCal. furious

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 pm

laverfan wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:LF - you know that for a fact about the towels?

Yes. I will try and dig up a screen shot from the videos of the match. There is a shot of the Federer towel on Djokovic's bench sitting on the backrest, not the armrest. During changeovers when players walk back, you can see both armrests.

PS: I have watched the video and may be able to extract the screen shots. Just before Federer sits down, there is a shot of both benches, which show a pair of towels, one on each armrest of each bench. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCeB_YlhE68 (look at 4:15+ - BTW, I am not sure this video will stay there for too long).

@SoCal... do you think this is really that important in the larger context?

Laverfan I am just wondering about Becker's reading of it, and the USA today reporters reading of it and the fact that the pictures tell the story. Why would the put monograms of one player on both chairs that doesn't make sense to me an 8 year old could figure it out. By the way that is what they did the whole tournament and their was never a mistake until the final? Come on it is blatant gamesmanship and it was caught on camera and reported on.

Now my answer do I think it is a big deal, no I like gamesmanship but lets not paint Roger as the innocent one if we want to talk about gamesmanship. That is why I propose the only possible way to resolve this issue. I be hired as a special investigator by the ATP, Murdoch and IMBL will also be on the commission, we will have full subpoena powers and few million dollars of loose change to put the matter to rest. I propose interviews of all those courtside in any official capacity, expert analysis of all photographic and film evidence, and a thorough accouting of the second by second chain of custody of the towels in question. And of course my regular hourly rate to be paid, plus expenses till the end of the investigation. Which if you pay my hourly rate I can guarantee will be lengthy, thorough, salacious, and make the Ken Starr investigation look like the trial of a speeding ticket.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm

laverfan wrote:
socal1976 wrote:While Socal and his good ole boy buddies laugh it up at the water cooler. Ahh the 50s wasn't it grand?

I find this type of an analogy very disturbing, SoCal. furious

Sorry Laverfan, just a joke, maybe a poor taste joke, I was obviously trying to be sarcastic.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Socal, are you saying you're like a drunken sexual harasser?

The drunken part yes, the sexual harasser part was more metaphorical, i actually conduct my business affairs on only a professional basis regardless of the gender of those involved.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Yes metaphorically of course murdoch, Socal is like the liquored up 1950s executive who can't resist to pinch the voluptuous backside of the cute office girl here in represented by 606v2's federer fans.

To be honest, I don't think I can live up tu such (bizarre) expectations......

But tell me if it's true what some people say, that the guy in the picture is you??

http://content.hollywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/adam-sandler-zohan-2.jpeg
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:11 pm

socal1976 wrote:Laverfan I am just wondering about Becker's reading of it, and the USA today reporters reading of it and the fact that the pictures tell the story. Why would the put monograms of one player on both chairs that doesn't make sense to me an 8 year old could figure it out. By the way that is what they did the whole tournament and their was never a mistake until the final? Come on it is blatant gamesmanship and it was caught on camera and reported on.

Federer's bench while walking in - https://imgur.com/4n6KX (The towel nearer to the camera is Djokovic).

Novak's bench after walking and getting water bottles - https://imgur.com/YagAv (The towel nearer to the camera is Djokovic).

I am not sure why two Djokovic towels, one on each bench exist. Whistle

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Yes metaphorically of course murdoch, Socal is like the liquored up 1950s executive who can't resist to pinch the voluptuous backside of the cute office girl here in represented by 606v2's federer fans.

To be honest, I don't think I can live up tu such (bizarre) expectations......

But tell me if it's true what some people say, that the guy in the picture is you??

http://content.hollywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/adam-sandler-zohan-2.jpeg

Me except add a lot more black chest hair, and much better looking of course.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm

laverfan wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Laverfan I am just wondering about Becker's reading of it, and the USA today reporters reading of it and the fact that the pictures tell the story. Why would the put monograms of one player on both chairs that doesn't make sense to me an 8 year old could figure it out. By the way that is what they did the whole tournament and their was never a mistake until the final? Come on it is blatant gamesmanship and it was caught on camera and reported on.

Federer's bench while walking in - https://imgur.com/4n6KX (The towel nearer to the camera is Djokovic).

Novak's bench after walking and getting water bottles - https://imgur.com/YagAv (The towel nearer to the camera is Djokovic).

I am not sure why two Djokovic towels, one on each bench exist. Whistle

The last line is precisely why we need special ATP investigator socal and his commission on the case. What is the chain of custody of said offending towels and how do they play in this whole chairgate scandal? And what did federer know and when did he know it? What did Djokovic know and when did he know it?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Perhaps Fed's towel was originally a bit mucky and had germs on. Then someone said 'Can we at least have a sanitary towel for Roger?' After that confusion reigned.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:30 pm

What did Lars know or Pippa for that matter, she was sitting front row in the stands as well? I sense an opportunity for a big hearing with Royals involved. Now that is pure ratings my friends. The tearful sister of the future queen recounting the horrific events as she witnessed chairgate unfold.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 pm

There is an important ramification we are all missing here.

In golf, if you hit an opponents ball, you get a penalty, maybe lose the hole.

If Fed used Novak's towel, what sort of penalty are we talking? Financial? Ranking points? Wimbledon win becoming void and handed to Andy?

Maybe it could be a Lance Armstrong case and all his titles are removed from the record books.

Worrying times for the Swiss maestro.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 pm

I would like to lance armstrong him out of those steffan edberg awards if possible. What if we find out that federer is actually a raving socio only kept sane and genteel by the use of heavy psychotropic medications and antidepressants? Could the use of those mood altering drugs be deemed PEDs that he used to gain his Edberg Awards for good behavior? I didn't want tto have to do this Murdoch but I think we may have to extend the scope of the Chairgate Special investigaton. (Sarcasm and satire intended as such no factual assertions intended I of course don't believe fed is a raving socio on heavy psychotrophic meds.)

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm

But HM, did Fed actually use the towel, or did he just pick it up disdainfully, spit on it and then kick it onto Djoko's new bench?
Of course, just touching it would impart some magic Federer dust onto the towel, which Djoko then absorbed, allowing him to temporarily play at Fed's level.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Julius, there are a lot of unanswered questions. It would be funny though if there was youtube of fed abusing Djoko's towel and throwing it onto his chair before his arrival. At that point I'll turn this thing into a 4 digit thread.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Socal, I personally fear those Edberg Awards may be the result of voter intimidation. We must tread carefully during this investigation. This may be like The Untouchables taking on Al Capone.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm

I know what you are saying HM Murdoch, just last night someone delivered me some fishes wrapped in a newspaper. Inscribed on the newspaper was an RF monogram. Like Julian Assange I only use prepaid cellphones now and changing my sleeping location at regular intervals. I have contacted Dick Cheney and he has promised that throughout the course of our investigations we can reside with him at his secure location. Just make sure that if you have a drink with Dick the next thing out of your mouth isn't, "boy this whiskey is good, how about some hunting Mr. Vice President."

Last edited by socal1976 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Like a true American I have no respect for a man who can't get sauced up and fire a shotgun without maiming someone, unless he intended it of course.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:But HM, did Fed actually use the towel, or did he just pick it up disdainfully, spit on it and then kick it onto Djoko's new bench?
Of course, just touching it would impart some magic Federer dust onto the towel, which Djoko then absorbed, allowing him to temporarily play at Fed's level.
Which in turn begs the question "does Federer's saliva count as a performance-enhancing drug"? Given the circumstances, this might mean a wrap on the knuckles for Novak but I have evidence that Fed has been using his saliva his entire career.

Then again, Mirka's tennis career suggests that maybe the effects of Roger's saliva are more limited.

It's a puzzler, certainly.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I think the ATP have finally started to take action against these heinous crimes, after mass public pressure.
There are rumours circulating that Federer may be temporarily banned while the investigation goes on, hence he has not played any form of professional tennis since Monday.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:I think the ATP have finally started to take action against these heinous crimes, after mass public pressure.
There are rumours circulating that Federer may be temporarily banned while the investigation goes on, hence he has not played any form of professional tennis since Monday.

HAAAAAA! I love it a super secret ban. I hear that the super secret ban on federer as a result of chairgate will take him all the way to early january. Excellent work Inspector IMBL, with a few million loosely accounted for dollars I am sure that we can get to the bottom of this. Very funny IMBL, an instant classic.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

socal1976 wrote: I only use prepaid cellphones now and changing my sleeping location at regular intervals.
Is this because you lose your phone and keys staggering home from the pub?

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Fed fanatics drool over his saliva.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Yes Socal, but the twins are said to be infuriated by the ATP's decision to temporarily ban Federer from playing until early January while the investigation is going on.
In a heated discussion with ATP chiefs they failed to convince the board that chair-gate was actually Djokovic's fault as he crossed out Federer's name from the towel and inscribing his name with crayons as a prank. According to the twins' spokesperson this left Daddy 'confused' and 'genuinely puzzled.'

Unfortunately the situation did not end well, with news that the twins took revenge by spamming the ATP contact e-mail with this link:
http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/339-gif-picture-of-roger-federer-shouting-shutup-to-the-crowd-in-roland-garros-french-open-2012/

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 pm

IMBL I think you're a bit confused. It wasn't a heated discussion about chair-gate.
It was a discussion with ATP chefs about how they had heated the twins' Cow-and-Gate. You really need to check your facts before posting.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:
socal1976 wrote: I only use prepaid cellphones now and changing my sleeping location at regular intervals.
Is this because you lose your phone and keys staggering home from the pub?

Yeah, I do spend an inordinate time searching for my keys, wallet, and phone I thought it was on setting age but it could be binge drinking as well. This is why you are a crack investigator murdoch and integral part of the chairgate investigation.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:56 pm

well looky here, it seems we got ourselves quite a few comedians in the house........................................................................... ................ . . .

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm

One comedian. The rest are just pretenders.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:Yes Socal, but the twins are said to be infuriated by the ATP's decision to temporarily ban Federer from playing until early January while the investigation is going on.
In a heated discussion with ATP chiefs they failed to convince the board that chair-gate was actually Djokovic's fault as he crossed out Federer's name from the towel and inscribing his name with crayons as a prank. According to the twins' spokesperson this left Daddy 'confused' and 'genuinely puzzled.'

Unfortunately the situation did not end well, with news that the twins took revenge by spamming the ATP contact e-mail with this link:
http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/339-gif-picture-of-roger-federer-shouting-shutup-to-the-crowd-in-roland-garros-french-open-2012/

That is a great freaking link IMBL he is so edbergesque in his mannerisms. We should try to keep minors out of controversy with such serious possible repurcussions. Pippa from what I understand has had to attend PTSD support groups afters witnessing the horror of chairgate.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Poor Pippa Sad

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm

My heart goes out to her IMBL, she had to go through the terrible stress and strain of megamillion dollar wedding. Then she had to go through this nightmare when she was just trying to attend a tennis match. I wonder where she gets the strength to maintain herself in light of all that has happened.

When we make the movie of the investigation like woodward and bernstein did with the watergate investigation, I am thinking Clooney should play me, he is handsome enough but too old. I can write the scene now of Clooney cross examining Kiera Knightley as Pippa, "Tell me Lady Middelton what you saw on that fateful london evening at the O2". And Kierra/Pippa in tears shouts "I just can't, I just can't." Then Younger George Clooney/socal will sensitivly yet forcefully guide her through the final testimony of the final scene of the movie. I am thinking Oscars IMBL. First the investigation, then the book, then the movie, then election to Congress for my powers as a hard hittting investigator.

Last edited by socal1976 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Done Deal.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Never mind guys rumour has it "old Roger" has since visited Specsavers so as to avoid a repercussion of getting the chairs mixed up - just as a precaution in case he should make a final in 2013!

Rumour has it he also has the twins rubbing his Olympic silver trying to make into a Gold one - Roger it wont work- Rio is your best hope lol

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 pm

SL Laugh

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 pm

It could be SL, we have heard that Roger is breaking down physically at an astonishing rate and that he is so old and over his prime. Maybe all those years of tracking down 135 mile an hour serves has finally damaged his eyes. I can't believe Novak can barely beat a man with partially functioning vision and some have the audacity to call this a strong era?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:18 am

HM Murdoch wrote:FAO Jeremy Kyle and TRuffin:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goose

Ok first off I knew what goose meant obviously before I used it, but I had no idea that the urban dictionary had such a meticulous and instructive explanation of the term. And the examples in particular are freaking hilarious. Murdoch I don't know how you resisted the temptation to post the whole definition. I never read the urban dictionary definition before today because frankly it was an old term that basically meant a kind of half joking, half mean spirited pinch of the old bum. But the definition and examples provided below are sheer brilliance and in the interests of cultural exchange and in bringing this forum down to a new level of low that it may never attain again:

1. Goose: A verb, which means to grab someone between their butt cheeks and to squeeze, almost with an intent to hurt, although it is often done in a joking, playful manner between friends. The most common way to goose someone is with the fingers and thumb of one hand. The fingers grab from the bottom, and the thumb from the top. Then, in an upwards, and squeezing motion, you goose them. It is normally done while the "receiver" is wearing clothes, although there is no reason why it couldn't be done without clothes.
What the...oh man, I've just been goosed!

He goosed me so hard it bruised my bum!

The reason I have skid marks on my undies must be because I was goosed ealier today.

"Man, don't goose me again, okay?"
"Ah, c'mon, what's a little goossing between friends?"

Now ladies and gentleman you have it, the proper step by step guide to goossing. So I ask like the deranged fellow in the final example proivided by urban dictionary:"Ah c'mon, what's a little goossing between friends"?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 am

Quote "just touching it would impart some magic Federer dust onto the towel, which Djoko then absorbed, allowing him to temporarily play at Fed's level.."

That would explain why he went 3-0 down at the start... wakka wakka !

ps sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:53 pm

socal1976 wrote:It could be SL, we have heard that Roger is breaking down physically at an astonishing rate and that he is so old and over his prime. Maybe all those years of tracking down 135 mile an hour serves has finally damaged his eyes. I can't believe Novak can barely beat a man with partially functioning vision and some have the audacity to call this a strong era?

The opinions of a certain USO 2012 champion may be pertinent to this discussion, once the cobwebs are clear. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:11 pm

socal1976 wrote:

Ok first off I knew what goose meant obviously before I used it, but I had no idea that the urban dictionary had such a meticulous and instructive explanation of the term. And the examples in particular are freaking hilarious. Murdoch I don't know how you resisted the temptation to post the whole definition. I never read the urban dictionary definition before today because frankly it was an old term that basically meant a kind of half joking, half mean spirited pinch of the old bum. But the definition and examples provided below are sheer brilliance and in the interests of cultural exchange and in bringing this forum down to a new level of low that it may never attain again:

1. Goose: A verb, which means to grab someone between their butt cheeks and to squeeze, almost with an intent to hurt, although it is often done in a joking, playful manner between friends. The most common way to goose someone is with the fingers and thumb of one hand. The fingers grab from the bottom, and the thumb from the top. Then, in an upwards, and squeezing motion, you goose them. It is normally done while the "receiver" is wearing clothes, although there is no reason why it couldn't be done without clothes.

The reason I have skid marks on my undies must be because I was goosed ealier today.

Now ladies and gentleman you have it, the proper step by step guide to goossing. So I ask like the deranged fellow in the final example proivided by urban dictionary:"Ah c'mon, what's a little goossing between friends"?

If I were you, I would be more interested in goosing nice ladies if I really have to, but then, everybody is different!

Anyway I've got a good news, there is someone special who apparently wants to know you better........

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zak0Mbrf5Zg/UH3GAH3912I/AAAAAAAAO-M/ClLVlEVLLdk/s220-h/Me%2B-%2BCopy%2B%25283%2529%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm

falzy21 wrote:Quote "just touching it would impart some magic Federer dust onto the towel, which Djoko then absorbed, allowing him to temporarily play at Fed's level.."

That would explain why he went 3-0 down at the start... wakka wakka !

ps sorry

Falzy keep at it your deductive reasoning skills may come in handy in the trying days ahead in the investigation of Chairgate, a controversy that threatens our very way of life. If a man's monogrammed towel is no longer sacred well what next my friends, I sense that Fed may be part of larger Swiss Socialist Assault on the American way of life. First, he shows no respect for another man's private property, you know what that means, he could be a communist. Federer first has already conquered tennis what next is he going to give us free higher education and cheap healthcare, not on my watch Comrade!

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

If I were you, I would be more interested in goosing nice ladies if I really have to, but then, everybody is different!

Anyway I've got a good news, there is someone special who apparently wants to know you better........

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zak0Mbrf5Zg/UH3GAH3912I/AAAAAAAAO-M/ClLVlEVLLdk/s220-h/Me%2B-%2BCopy%2B%25283%2529%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

Ah JK how little you understand women in southern california. Unfortunately, I have found through tireless research that goosing is not a good approach in general to these sophisiticated and high maintenance new women. They prefer expensive dinners and someone who can effectively feign interest in innane small talk. I have found that I get better looking and more attractive the more they drink however. By the way who told you that you want to goose the good girls, if you are going to goose the bad girls are much more fun.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm

laverfan wrote:
socal1976 wrote:It could be SL, we have heard that Roger is breaking down physically at an astonishing rate and that he is so old and over his prime. Maybe all those years of tracking down 135 mile an hour serves has finally damaged his eyes. I can't believe Novak can barely beat a man with partially functioning vision and some have the audacity to call this a strong era?

The opinions of a certain USO 2012 champion may be pertinent to this discussion, once the cobwebs are clear. Wink

I hope you forgive me about the joke regarding Socal as an unrepentant drunken, sexual harrasser I hope you realize I was being highly sarcastic. After all you should know by now the high esteem and regard I hold myself in.

But I think Laverfan what we need to do is to find out who this jerk is selling all this strong era nonsense that everyone in the media is now repeating and set him straight, Federer practically showed up on court with a walker and yet the robotic Djokovic could barely win.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 pm

socal1976 wrote:
I hope you forgive me about the joke regarding Socal as an unrepentant drunken, sexual harrasser I hope you realize I was being highly sarcastic. After all you should know by now the high esteem and regard I hold myself in.
An apology for a bawdy joke? Alert the authorities, an imposter has hacked into Socal's account! The dangers of his Chairgate investigation are already becoming manifest!

Who are you? What have you done with the real Socal?

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 pm

socal1976 wrote:I hope you forgive me about the joke regarding Socal as an unrepentant drunken, sexual harrasser I hope you realize I was being highly sarcastic.

Yes, I did note the dash of irony.

socal1976 wrote:After all you should know by now the high esteem and regard I hold myself in.

You and Federer are so alike in that regard.

socal1976 wrote:But I think Laverfan what we need to do is to find out who this jerk is selling all this strong era nonsense that everyone in the media is now repeating and set him straight, Federer practically showed up on court with a walker and yet the robotic Djokovic could barely win.

He won handsomely in the end, so all is well that ends well, Wee Keira or not.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Socal, are you saying you're like a drunken sexual harasser?

Laugh

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 am

socal1976 wrote:
The last line is precisely why we need special ATP investigator socal and his commission on the case. What is the chain of custody of said offending towels and how do they play in this whole chairgate scandal? And what did federer know and when did he know it? What did Djokovic know and when did he know it?

Thankfully ATP is not that dumb, they could rather appoint people to penalize players who play double bounce and wait for the opponents to lose focus [by arguing with vision less umpires]. That way the integrity of the sports will remain intact. thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 am

It Must Be Love wrote:I think the ATP have finally started to take action against these heinous crimes, after mass public pressure.

The ban on Federer by ATP is fine considering suspicion , but why on earth Djoko is banned for the similar frame of time? Laugh maybe coz ATP suspects Djoko the culprit here as he ordered a ball boy to place a towel on both seats and hence a cunning plan of reserving both seats, really this is disdain sportsmanship from Djoko wanting both chairs, real shame. mad

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:14 pm

I blame Greg Rusedski. It's a well known fact that he accelerated the profiles of towels in the modern game.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4