The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre Villa Boas on Borrowed Time?!

2 posters

Go down

Andre Villa Boas on Borrowed Time?! Empty Andre Villa Boas on Borrowed Time?!

Post by owen10ozzy Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:46 pm

Hiya Folks,

I have just done an article on my blog which looks at the reasons I believe Villa Boas is on borrowed time at Tottenham. You can grab a read of the article at the link below:

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/why-andre-villa-boas-is-on-borrowed-time/

Just thought I would post it on here for anyone who wanted to read and also get a thread going on people's (more precisely Tottenham fans) views on the guy and whether he will be at the helm come the end of the season.

Obviously there have been a chorus of boos around White Hart Lane on more than one occasion this season but that doesn't speak for everyone's views. Are the supporters happy with the football on offer....the signings made by the Portuguese... Would you welcome Harry back?

Interested to gather people's thoughts on the current situation down at the Lane so have a read/or not up to you and lets get some discussion going.!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Andre Villa Boas on Borrowed Time?! Empty Re: Andre Villa Boas on Borrowed Time?!

Post by socal1976 Sun 18 Nov 2012, 7:49 pm

I can't see him staying, he made good tactical changes at half and good substitution. But in my mind Spurs have a huge payroll and lots of talent, yet they won't get anywhere with this particular coach. Bale is the best right back in the world, Defoe is a proven scorer, Adebayor while crazy at times is also a top class striker. And they have a depth of other guys that can play extremely well. Yet, I don't see them finishing top 4 with this coach.

socal1976

Back to top Go down