The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has been the Best signing so far this season ?

4 posters

Go down

Who has been the Best signing so far this season ? Empty Who has been the Best signing so far this season ?

Post by Kenny Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 am

As we approach Christmas and the New Year and then the big one ................the January Transfer Window , i wondered who people thought has been the best signing this season so far ?

Cazorla has had a good start to his time at Arsenal as has Fletcher at Sunderland and not forgetting Robin van Persie at Man Utd .

but for me and i had never heard of him before it has to be Michu at Swansea .............. 13 games 7 goals and all for £2 million quid
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Who has been the Best signing so far this season ? Empty Re: Who has been the Best signing so far this season ?

Post by Duty281 Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:35 am

Michu for me as well. Fabulous buy, only 1 goal behind £24 million pound man RVP, and ahead of Dzeko, Tevez, Aguero, Bale in goals scored.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Who has been the Best signing so far this season ? Empty Re: Who has been the Best signing so far this season ?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 am

Sebastien Bassong. The rock our defence has needed and got him at a around £3 million which is a snip considering his value to us
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 am

For Norwich loving is vomit inducing, Holt. Michigan for me as we'll. looks a real quality, but do did Cisse last year.

Carzola a close second.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down