The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Someone in the media says something bad about Murray

+4
sportslover
Danny_1982
CaledonianCraig
User 774433
8 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Someone in the media says something bad about Murray Empty BREAKING NEWS: Someone in the media says something bad about Murray

Post by User 774433 Sat 26 Jan - 21:14

The whole tennis world is said to be in shock today as someone in the media said something bad about Murray.

This evening it was expected that most tennis fans would be eagerly anticipating and predicting the winner of tomorrow's final at the dinner table. However after John Smith, a newly promoted tennis journalist who watches two weeks of tennis a year, reported in the Daily Mail something that could vaguely be interpreted as Murray committing gamesmanship if you twist the words enough, the attention of the tennis world has been torn away from the Australian Open.

Virginia Wade, the last British player to win a Grand Slam that was not an asterisk, has quickly moved to confirm to the tennis world that if Murray wins tomorrow it will be asterisked.
'Oh, this is clearly asterisked' she remarked, 'Djokovic will be too busy now reading the back page of the Daily Mail and 606v2 articles to prepare for his match. I am going to be brave and say it doesn't count.'

Murray meanwhile, seemed to be unaware of the controversy, as he was engaged in furious talks with the Australian Open organisers, after it was revealed he was furious at the number of matches he had to play in two weeks. '7 bloody matches. In two weeks. I haven't even had the time to update my fantasy football team,' he was reported as saying according to sources.
Niel Harmann, Murray's bodyguard and chief conspirator against Roger Federer was quick to defend Murray, writing on twitter 'Pfft! Talking about making a mountain out of a molehill.'

And to finish off a surprising turn of events, Murray's mother, brother, uncle, auntie, girlfriend, cousin, second cousin, and pet dog, who all work as joint Fed Cup coach in the LTA (https://www.606v2.com/t19939-is-nepotism-acceptable-if-it-involves-andy-murray) have released a statement claiming that the only way to avoid such controversies in future is to cut the time limit between points to 10 seconds, and deducting a point penalty immediately after this rule is broken.

What will happen next?

OK
Amritia3ee

Last edited by It Must Be Love on Sun 27 Jan - 1:30; edited 2 times in total

User 774433

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Someone in the media says something bad about Murray Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Someone in the media says something bad about Murray

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 26 Jan - 21:15

Laugh OK clap
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Someone in the media says something bad about Murray Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Someone in the media says something bad about Murray

Post by Danny_1982 Sat 26 Jan - 21:24

HE I wish you would stop with these ridicul....

Oh wait... Laugh

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan - 21:28

I think you mixed up your multiple accounts Amrit Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sat 26 Jan - 21:44

There is enough rubbish like this being posted on a regular basis on this forum without adding any more.

Where are the links?

As for Neil Harmen the man is a clown like most of the other journalists.

And if you believe all that is written by them I would assume you have a very low IQ.

THEY WRITE THESE THINGS - Guess why, to sell newsprint doh

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat 26 Jan - 21:58

Very funny amritia, poor HE she is still reeling from Murray's grandslam victory. Another good piece IMBL.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat 26 Jan - 21:59

sportslover wrote:There is enough rubbish like this being posted on a regular basis on this forum without adding any more.

Where are the links?

And if you believe all that is written by them I would assume you have a very low IQ.

MUCH funnier than the article. clap
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan - 22:04

bogbrush wrote:
sportslover wrote:There is enough rubbish like this being posted on a regular basis on this forum without adding any more.

Where are the links?

Laugh Laugh laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sat 26 Jan - 22:07

bogbrush wrote:

Where are the links?

To get a clap from BB feels like I have just won an Olympic Gold lol

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Sat 26 Jan - 22:07

We'll call it a draw OK

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Sat 26 Jan - 23:11

Great article amritia Laugh clap

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Sun 27 Jan - 13:27

Where are the links?

IMBL

Just in case you think it's for real its is a windup - but only the first two lines the rest is for real.

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Sun 27 Jan - 15:31

sportslover wrote:

Where are the links?

IMBL

Just in case you think it's for real its is a windup - but only the first two lines the rest is for real.
Aye, I hear you Smile

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sun 27 Jan - 16:27

It Must Be Love.

Ha ha! You made me almost blush I am so flattered. It was meant in a friendly way I presume...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Sun 27 Jan - 16:28

Flattered?

Don't be. Really.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Sun 27 Jan - 16:31

hawkeye wrote:It was meant in a friendly way I presume...
Yes, all fun and games Smile
Maybe a subtle meaning behind it as well, but mainly fun and games.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sun 27 Jan - 16:40

Smile

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down