The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal rumble sky box office help....

2 posters

Go down

Royal rumble sky box office help.... Empty Royal rumble sky box office help....

Post by djcc2004 Sun 27 Jan 2013, 5:05 pm

Hi guys, a quick technical question for you....

Normally in my flat i can not record the box office PPVS because my living room does not have an active phone line, so my sky box is not connected to a phone line. therefore i would normally order them over the phone and watch the replays the next day.

however, i have today actually moved my sky box nearer to my working phone line, plugged it all in and ordered it using my sky remote and set it to record.

I have now moved it all back and am thinking does it need to be connected to the phone line to record, or does it just have to be connected to the phone line to make the order?

i rang sky and they said it should work fine but dont think she understood what i was talking about to be honest!

its still showing in my planner ready to record now i have moved it back so hopfully it should work(if not i will just watch the replays) , but just wondered if any of you guys knew if it will still work??

thanks for your help thumbsup

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Royal rumble sky box office help.... Empty Re: Royal rumble sky box office help....

Post by Nay Sun 27 Jan 2013, 6:28 pm

If you have ordered it with phone line it should record now.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Royal rumble sky box office help.... Empty Re: Royal rumble sky box office help....

Post by djcc2004 Sun 27 Jan 2013, 6:48 pm

Thank you Smile

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down