The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi final draw for Champions League

+19
kingraf
dummy_half
Lumbering_Jack
monty junior
phildange
JPX
Ent
Dolphin Ziggler
Bull
Gregers
Good Golly I'm Olly
Crimey
The Special Juan
Duty281
CFCNick
J.Benson II
GSC
nasisillmatic
NickisBHAFC
23 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Semi final draw for Champions League - Page 8 Empty Semi final draw for Champions League

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 12 Apr 2013, 1:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bayern Munich v Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid

Come on Dortmund Semi final draw for Champions League - Page 8 3559488474

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Semi final draw for Champions League - Page 8 Empty Re: Semi final draw for Champions League

Post by GSC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:27 pm

The people that love him being the English media.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Semi final draw for Champions League - Page 8 Empty Re: Semi final draw for Champions League

Post by GSC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:28 pm

You can't expect people that pay Andy Townsend to talk about football, or Adrian Chiles in general, to make smart business decisions.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Wed 01 May 2013, 12:08 am

Glad Dortmund are through, they were the better team over two legs.

I utterly can't stand the Spanish teams throwing their hand's up and rolling around all the time. Awful attitude. Dortmund won with dignity and Barca will be joining Real in the European waste tomorrow.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 8:58 am

kingraf wrote:But does he take CR7 with? Us bandwagoners need to know which jersey we buying next season

Might be one of my favourite ever posts. I am 99% sure Ronaldo will stay.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 12:46 pm

Lahm, schweinsteiger, Martinez, Dante, Luis Gustavo, Gomez all one booking away tonight. Think if messi & co turn up, then Bayern will be missing a few for the final which suits dortmund. Still expect Bayern through but will be closer than people think.

Have to say that when Dortmund miss one or two players then they do look much weaker, proven over the domestic campaign in Germany and the 20 pts difference. Goetze for grosskeutz was like losing Rooney and replacing him with bebe......truly dreadful player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 May 2013, 2:36 pm

I wish they would rest those players, in the final you want to see both fielding their strongest elevens, so it will be a real shame if the likes of Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Martinez and Dante are all suspended. He's already said he's playing a full strength side, so it's probable that at least one will be missing for the final.

I've got to say a Dortmund-Munich final doesn't particularly excite me, I'm not a fan of finals where both teams are from the same country.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 01 May 2013, 2:50 pm

You don't rest players in the Nou Camp. Imagine if Bayern rested Lahm and Dante and Barca go 2-0 up in 20 minutes. Make sure you're in the final before you prepare for it.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 6:36 pm

Dante has been benched but so is Messi. This could get messy.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 May 2013, 6:42 pm

GSC wrote:You don't rest players in the Nou Camp. Imagine if Bayern rested Lahm and Dante and Barca go 2-0 up in 20 minutes. Make sure you're in the final before you prepare for it.

Well he's rested Dante.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 May 2013, 6:45 pm

I don't want know what Messi is being rested for though? Fair enough if he isn't 100% fit but even a 80% fit Messi is worth more on the pitch. I can see them bringing him off the bench but leaving it too late similar to Madrid.

I think Barca have given up. They're not the same without Messi these days, Sanchez, Fabregas, Pedro, even Villa aren't really good enough to replace him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 May 2013, 6:47 pm

Alex Song starts... picard

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 6:50 pm

Barca's players are that petty I imagine they'll do their best to get as many Bayern players on a yellow as possible suspended for the final.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 01 May 2013, 6:56 pm

Song adds power to the Barca team which they really need, Messi should be playing but there's probably a reason for that.
Bayern just need an early goal then Barca need 6.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 01 May 2013, 6:57 pm

Messi on the bench you say? Barca have surrendered!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 7:01 pm

Don`t understand Messi on the bench. A quick fire start with a couple of early goals could of rattled Bayern in that atmosphere. Fully expect Bayern to be comfortable now and bringing on Messi in the second half, who let's face it, is fit, just seems pointless. Dante was feeling unwell, hence being benched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 May 2013, 7:02 pm

Song simply isn't good enough, he wasn't even that good at Arsenal!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 7:33 pm

Is Ballack retired these days?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 01 May 2013, 7:38 pm

Yeah, went to Leverkusen for a couple of years and retired at the end of last season OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 01 May 2013, 7:40 pm

It was clear Messi wasn't fit first leg, and not being funny but whats the point of risking him?

He was fairly useless in that first leg when non fit so i dont think its too much of a loss if he isnt fit
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 7:42 pm

Cheers trebs. He was a good player but I get the feeling we never saw the best of him.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 May 2013, 7:51 pm

Olly wrote:It was clear Messi wasn't fit first leg, and not being funny but whats the point of risking him?

He was fairly useless in that first leg when non fit so i dont think its too much of a loss if he isnt fit

What are you risking? If they're out of the CL, season is pretty much over anyway, the league is all but sewn up. They needed to take big risks to go through, and while Messi's performance with him injured was poor, I honestly think that without him, even without a half fit Messi is a worse team. Van Buyten isn't a great defender either, so he might have been able to take advantage of that.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 7:54 pm

I didn't realise Tito was back. That's good to see.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 8:16 pm

Barca are so flat its unbelievable. Astonishing how poor and predictable they are without Messi.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 01 May 2013, 8:26 pm

Messi isn't fit so no point wasting him at the start.

Stick him on with 30 to go if Barca are in it when he can have an impact or not at all if its over
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 01 May 2013, 8:27 pm

Crimey wrote:
Olly wrote:It was clear Messi wasn't fit first leg, and not being funny but whats the point of risking him?

What are you risking?

Messi's long term fitness
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 01 May 2013, 8:52 pm

ROBENNNNNNNNNNN

See you later Barca Semi final draw for Champions League - Page 8 3559488474

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 8:53 pm

R.I.P Barcelona
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by JPX Wed 01 May 2013, 9:13 pm

I think I will support Dortmund in the final.......can't stand that Robben so would be good to see him cry again.

JPX

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 01 May 2013, 9:13 pm

2-0 Bayern - Pique OG

6-0 on Agg Shocked

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 9:15 pm

Heck I wouldn't bet against 4-0.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 01 May 2013, 9:15 pm

German football > Spanish Football

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 01 May 2013, 9:16 pm

could be onto somethere there TSJ Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 9:21 pm

Shocked Maybe. I was sorely tempted to stick a quid or two on it as well Sad
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 01 May 2013, 9:23 pm

by The Special Juan Today at 9:58 am
kingraf wrote:

But does he take CR7 with? Us bandwagoners
need to know which jersey we buying next
season

Might be one of my favourite ever posts. I am 99%
sure Ronaldo will stay.
------------------

I was only half joking, mate. If he joins Utd, Im staying put haha.

This years UEFA player of the year has to be between CR7 and Bastian, Gotze is very good, but I think its these two.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 01 May 2013, 9:24 pm

I put 20 on Bayern two weeks ago Yahoo

And I put nothing on Real because I never bet against my team
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 01 May 2013, 9:25 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Shocked Maybe. I was sorely tempted to stick a quid or two on it as well Sad

What were the odds id expect reasonably high king

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 9:27 pm

kingraf wrote:by The Special Juan Today at 9:58 am
kingraf wrote:

But does he take CR7 with? Us bandwagoners
need to know which jersey we buying next
season

Might be one of my favourite ever posts. I am 99%
sure Ronaldo will stay.
------------------

I was only half joking, mate. If he joins Utd, Im staying put haha.

This years UEFA player of the year has to be between CR7 and Bastian, Gotze is very good, but I think its these two.

I know, I got the joke Very Happy I didn't think you were serious (well, I hoped not!!)
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 9:28 pm

Fernando wrote:
The Special Juan wrote:Shocked Maybe. I was sorely tempted to stick a quid or two on it as well Sad

I didn't even check as I though "nah, don't be silly, it won't happen!" From a quick search apparently there were wide ranging odds.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 01 May 2013, 9:31 pm

1 minute added time Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 01 May 2013, 9:32 pm

The Special Juan wrote:
Fernando wrote:

I didn't even check as I though "nah, don't be silly, it won't happen!" From a quick search apparently there were wide ranging odds.

between 80-200/1 i saw king

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 9:32 pm

Wow that's really wide ranging. Bullet dodged though. Phew.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 01 May 2013, 9:34 pm

i wonder if duty still thinks we could win the world cup....

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 01 May 2013, 9:34 pm

Pathetic by Barca, and I can't be any happier. Anticipating a rather one-sided final, 2-0 Munich.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 01 May 2013, 9:35 pm

JamesLincs wrote:i wonder if duty still thinks we could win the world cup....

Yes James, I'd put money on it. Only real competition for the crowning glory is the Germans, beyond that, not much.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 01 May 2013, 9:36 pm

On a separate note, I wonder how Lewandowski is feeling?

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 01 May 2013, 9:36 pm

Haha, alls good mate. If Bayern win CL Im making £1000, all from a 60 quid bet I made when they started the season with 10 straight wins, or something (bookies can be quite thick at times)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JPX Wed 01 May 2013, 9:37 pm

Why do these German teams do this embarrassing dancing at the end of matches? Rolling Eyes

JPX

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 9:37 pm

Forget Lewandowski, I wonder how Gotze's feeling. I wouldn't surprise me if he was still injured by the time the final came around.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 01 May 2013, 9:38 pm

kingraf wrote:Haha, alls good mate. If Bayern win CL Im making £1000, all from a 60 quid bet I made when they started the season with 10 straight wins, or something (bookies can be quite thick at times)

Shocked I would wish you well but I think I'm in the Dortmund camp for this final.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 01 May 2013, 9:43 pm

Sorry TSJ, I cannot allow myself to love that band of hipsters
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next