The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hibs v Falkirk

4 posters

Go down

Hibs v Falkirk  Empty Hibs v Falkirk

Post by Blade Sat 13 Apr 2013, 2:42 pm

Man have been watching this game and what a game it has been, Hibs were all over the place in the first have could have easily been 4-5 nill down at half time, Falkirk of the Division one in Scottish football against a team from the Scottish Premier League were 3-0 up in side the first half hour of the game and threatening to run away the match but in the second half it has all been Hibs and have battled down to make it 3-3 and its now in extra time.

All I can say is great game and well done to Scottish football.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Hibs v Falkirk  Empty Re: Hibs v Falkirk

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 14 Apr 2013, 2:39 pm

That was a great game, and if I dare say the Celtic v United game is threatening to be even better.

It might not be the quality of the EPL or La Liga, but drama and passion exist at all levels of the game.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:15 pm

I watched the Hibs/Falkirk game, unbelievable, going to the game today I just hoped Celtic would win, would have loved a repeat scoreline but little chance of that ehh? Well for me I thought todays game was even better, 4-3, extra time, great saves, sitters, both teams hitting the woodwork, stone wall penalty's not given, just a fantastic game of football, two awesome cup semi finals, the best two of my life time in the Scottish Cup, congratulations the 4 clubs

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 15 Apr 2013, 2:09 am

Kay Fabe wrote:I watched the Hibs/Falkirk game, unbelievable, going to the game today I just hoped Celtic would win, would have loved a repeat scoreline but little chance of that ehh? Well for me I thought todays game was even better, 4-3, extra time, great saves, sitters, both teams hitting the woodwork, stone wall penalty's not given, just a fantastic game of football, two awesome cup semi finals, the best two of my life time in the Scottish Cup, congratulations the 4 clubs

Congrats to Celtic Kayfabe, exciting game end to end

Thought the two scottish cup semis put the fa cup in the shade

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:52 pm

scottish league is poor, striker who couldnt cut it at league 1 level completley destroys the 2nd tier of scottish football.
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 15 Apr 2013, 1:47 pm

cherriesfna wrote:scottish league is poor, striker who couldnt cut it at league 1 level completley destroys the 2nd tier of scottish football.

And that made the 14 goals over 240 minutes we witnessed this weekend any less exciting because?...

English fans should count themselves lucky that there is an absurd amount of money in their league, easy to have a pop at our leagues but every time we produce a half decent player their whisked off down south.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down