The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snooker Legends Cup

3 posters

Go down

Snooker Legends Cup Empty Snooker Legends Cup

Post by gboycottnut Sun May 12, 2013 3:33 am

Has anyone seen the Snooker Legends Cup Team event currently on this weekend and shown on Eurosport? I think it is a fantastic and very fun event which will give the game itself a much needed shot in the arm to attract more viewers to the game, as it shows all the players relaxing, enjoying themselves out there and having good lively banter with each other, the referee, the crowd and the in-arena announcer John Virgo. The selection of the teams themselves are particularly interesting with particularly the England & NI team in which the current World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan is allowed to play in it, hence giving the England & NI team a huge advantage. The Rest of the World Team seems fairly weak as Cliff Thorburn is now well past it and doesn't look like he can make a break of even 10 anymore, and there aren't any Welsh or Republic of Ireland players to strengthen the Rest of the World Team. I would have included Ken Doherty instead of Cliff Thorburn and brought in someone like Darren Morgan or Dominic Dale instead of Tony Drago. And I would have liked to have seen Mr Willie Thorne playing in the England & NI team just to see him at breakbuilding work once again.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Snooker Legends Cup Empty Re: Snooker Legends Cup

Post by The Special Juan Wed May 15, 2013 8:57 pm

I saw some of it. When did Neil Robertson become a legend?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Wed May 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Wattana would have been a better choice

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down