The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curt Axel

+6
Enforcer
DRAGONSDRAGONS
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
Mr Video Man
goldustismyhero
10 posters

Go down

Curt Axel Empty Curt Axel

Post by goldustismyhero Wed 22 May 2013, 8:07 pm

Love his music good rehash of his dads!

that is all

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Curt Axel Empty Re: Curt Axel

Post by Mr Video Man Wed 22 May 2013, 8:12 pm

he won't get over as a heel, as he has been forgotten about as Michael mcgillicutty for ages so why should the wwe universe care about him? (even my laptop objects to the name mcgillicutty)
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Wed 22 May 2013, 8:15 pm

not saying that just saying i love his entrance music and tbf to the guy he can go in the ring only reason he's not done anything is he's crap on the stick so makes sense putting in as a heyman guy

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 23 May 2013, 12:36 am

Paul Heyman. Not only that, but hes got a lot of support from big names. Paul Heyman will do what he can to get him over (and I think its now Curtis Axel cos they panicked that Curt Axel sounds like Kurt Angle).

I'm expecting a feud with Jericho in the next few months

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 23 May 2013, 12:45 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Paul Heyman. Not only that, but hes got a lot of support from big names. Paul Heyman will do what he can to get him over (and I think its now Curtis Axel cos they panicked that Curt Axel sounds like Kurt Angle).

Do you think he'd put him over?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 23 May 2013, 1:11 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Paul Heyman. Not only that, but hes got a lot of support from big names. Paul Heyman will do what he can to get him over (and I think its now Curtis Axel cos they panicked that Curt Axel sounds like Kurt Angle).

I'm pretty sure if you shake hands with Jericho he taps out

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DRAGONSDRAGONS Thu 23 May 2013, 4:22 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

I'm pretty sure if you shake hands with Jericho he taps out

"Like."

Does anyone else think Hennig's face is all out of proportion, like inverted or something? I can't take him seriously, something about the way his eyes match with his head just irritates me. I never really gave two fooks about the guy, the WWE trademark complex basically screwed him with that ridiculous name the first time around, he will move on up a level under the wing of Paul Heyman, but honestly... they should have made Dean Ambrose the next Paul Heyman guy, someone fresh with a lot of momentum behind him... at least before he became the US Champ.
DRAGONSDRAGONS
DRAGONSDRAGONS

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 23 May 2013, 8:09 am

Dean Ambrose doesn't need to be a Paul Heyman Guy. He is over with the Shield and has the mic skills to get himself over when they split. If there is someone WWE thinks has a big future but struggles on the mic, then Heyman is the perfect person for them to be paired with.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 23 May 2013, 9:27 am

I'm amazed they didn't go with the fast food gimmick that we came up with on McGillicutty Tuesday.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Thu 23 May 2013, 11:49 am

Well he's already been buried by trips. One cuts him off the Mic,then slaps him to the floor. I wouldn't be surprised if heyman sacks next week the have a new guy come out week by week until the real Paul heyman guy is introduced.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Thu 23 May 2013, 11:51 am

Well he's already been buried by trips. One cuts him off the Mic,then slaps him to the floor. I wouldn't be surprised if heyman sacks next week the have a new guy come out week by week until the real Paul heyman guy is introduced.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 23 May 2013, 11:54 am

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch wrote:I'm amazed they didn't go with the fast food gimmick that we came up with on McGillicutty Tuesday.

I snorted coffee out of my nose at that.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 23 May 2013, 3:25 pm

I think it would have been better for him to get a pin over Triple H instead of the match being stopped. HHH could've collapsed in the ring and he takes advantage of that fact.

If he is truly a Paul Heyman guy then he'll go far. He was a bit held back when he debuted in Nexus 2.0 but he has improved massively since. Give him time.

I'll be interested to see what happens at Summerslam now, because both Punk and Lesnar should be back by that time.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 23 May 2013, 3:40 pm

Punk/Lesnar/Axel v The Shield? I can't think of a logical way to get to that point, but it would be a brilliant match!!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Thu 23 May 2013, 3:53 pm

Enforcer wrote:Punk/Lesnar/Axel v The Shield? I can't think of a logical way to get to that point, but it would be a brilliant match!!

me neither since it was proved a while ago that heyman was working with the shield (I believe in the shield) when they delivered justice to brad Maddox so heyman would be on both teams side.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum