The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be going in the TNA Hall of Fame this year?

+2
Fernando
Adam D
6 posters

Go down

Who will be going in the TNA Hall of Fame this year? Empty Who will be going in the TNA Hall of Fame this year?

Post by Adam D Sun May 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Its been announced the that they are revealing the next inductee on June 7th.

Who do you think it is?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Who will be going in the TNA Hall of Fame this year? Empty Re: Who will be going in the TNA Hall of Fame this year?

Post by Fernando Sun May 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Id be surprised and quite disappointed if anyone other then Jeff Jarrett considering what he's done for the company he very much deserves it despite his lack of wrestling talent

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Who will be going in the TNA Hall of Fame this year? Empty Re: Who will be going in the TNA Hall of Fame this year?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Hogan time!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

It's always Hogan time though!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 pm

I can only see two or three different people going into the hall of fame. One of them is Jeff Jarrett as Fernando mentioned. TNA would not be here today without him. Second guess would be Kurt Angle. I think Kurt Angle has been a huge part of TNA's success and is one of their marquee signings. And finally, I'd go with the the man thats been their since day one and has carried the company on his back. Of course its the phenominal one, AJ Styles.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Of course, AJ Styles! Redemption storyline and the man to topple Aces n Eights most likely, would make a lot of sense

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon May 27, 2013 11:21 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Of course, AJ Styles! Redemption storyline and the man to topple Aces n Eights most likely, would make a lot of sense

After last night's Impact show, I'd probably agree. They've been making a big deal about AJ being "one of their own...there from Day 1" during his "will he/won't he" dalliance with Aces & Eights.

I was thinking Kurt Angle myself, purely for his status and longevity in the industry, but AJ is a good shout.

That said, the induction is planned for Slammiversary...so wouldn't that be a bit too soon for Styles, assuming thats when his current storyline ends (and bearing in mind Sting was the first inductee)?
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon May 27, 2013 11:25 am

Jeff Jarrett has to be,
But can see options for Kurt angle and an styles

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down