The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch

+7
wales606
ScarletSpiderman
beshocked
LordDowlais
XR
Cardiff Dave
Adam D
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch Empty Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch

Post by Adam D Thu 13 Jun 2013, 9:53 am

Cardiff Blues and Cardiff RFC can confirm that they will go ahead with installing an artificial pitch at the Arms Park ahead of the 2013/14 season
 It is hoped that the artificial pitch will provide a more entertaining game of rugby. Blues supporters are sure to remember the last Boxing Day match against the Dragons, when heavy rainfall meant the Arms Park pitch took a battering, with the ground heavy underfoot and only one try scored in the 12-10 win.
 The new surface is designed to allow rainfall to drain straight through the system and will see an end to a heavy sodden pitch which is not conducive to the style of rugby our players and fans alike want to see; even snow will not present the difficulties we had previously.
 Launched in 2011, the FieldTurf Optimum fibre, which will be used at the Arms Park, is the result of innovative science, engineering and technology. It will provide a fit for purpose rugby surface, which is soft and strong with extraordinary durability and longevity for both Cardiff RFC and Cardiff Blues players, but also for those in the wider community. The Fieldturf Optimum fibrehas been tested to 5 times the requirement of the IRB regulations in terms of its durability and represents the cutting edge in sports fibre technology.
 Not only can supporters look forward to a faster and more entertaining game but the Blues also will aim to host a number of other events at the ground all year round. Something that is not possible currently at the Arms Park.
 The safety of players is of paramount importance and with plenty of give in the pitch, because of the combined shock pad and carpet system, both teams can challenge for the ball in the air and from line outs with no more risk than playing on grass.
 Cardiff Blues Chief Executive Richard Holland said,
“This is very exciting news for all Cardiff Blues supporters and indeed Cardiff Blues and Cardiff RFCplayers in the region.
“The new surface will allow games to go ahead no matter the weather and hopefully enable us to play a more expansive and attractive game for supporters to enjoy.
 “There is also the wider community to consider and our aim is to make the pitch available for teams in the Blues region to play and train on.
 “We’ve put a great amount of effort into researching the different surfaces available and I have no doubt that the new artificial pitch will be a hit with players and supporters alike.
 “There are many benefits of having the artificial pitch which will also be available to host a number of national events such as the National 7’s tournament and potentially Women’s and age grade rugby internationals.
 WRU Group Chief Executive, Roger Lewis said:
“I congratulate and applaud the Cardiff Blues on this initiative.
“It is a positive step forward for rugby both in the Blues Region and in our Capital City, Cardiff.
“The WRU has received a grant application from the Blues for financial assistance, which I support.
“The focus of the WRU is based upon creating long term sustainable rugby both on and off the field, and our planning is based upon clear, thought through, strategic decisions.
“The Blues have met all of the criteria and IRB regulations, and it is with great pleasure that the WRU endorses this project"
Cardiff Blues Director of Rugby Phil Davies added,
 “Having a new artificial pitch installed at the Arms Park is fantastic news.”
 “It will allow us to play the expansive game that we want which will hopefully be attractive to the supporters to watch.”
 “This wasn’t always possible last season due to the playing surface and dreadful weather conditions we suffered last season.”
 “I know all the players are looking forward to playing on it for our friendly match against Sale Sharks.”
 Gavin Evans, who captained the Cardiff Blues against Saracens at Allianz Park in late January, when the first professional rugby match was played on their artificial pitch said,
 “The surface up at Saracens was similar to the 3G pitch we train on at the Vale Resort but it was much better.
 “The players didn’t suffer many burns - no more than you would playing on grass on a sunny day.
 “It was good underfoot and the players will soon get used to playing on it.
 “For me it’s certainly a big thumbs up and I’d rather play on a 3G pitch like the Saracens’ than the type of surface we played the Dragons on during the Christmas period.”
 Sam Hobbs who started in the front row for the Blues against Saracens said,
 “I found very little difference and thought the footing in the scrum was a lot better especially compared to scrummaging on wet surfaces.
 “I was really impressed and can’t remember many scrums going down.
 “The tempo of the match was a lot easier because the ball wasn’t covered in mud and it felt a lot cleaner. It was certainly a lot cleaner in the changing rooms after.”
 “I think it’s great for the region that we are going ahead with the artificial pitch and I’m looking forward to playing on it next season.”
 The artificial carpet being installed is FieldTurf, which is one of the most established and well-known brands in the artificial turf industry.  They have already developed a wide range of systems for artifical pitches and recently installed a number of new surfaces at Munster’s training centre at the University of Limerick.
 Manchester City, Arsenal, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid CF, Juventus Turin, Inter Milan, Ajax Amsterdam and Paris Saint-Germain are amongst their impressive list of clients who already benefit from Fieldturf pitches.
 Selected as one of the IRB’s preferred producers, the surface is designed to meet the most stringent requirements both of rugby and of the current International Rugby Board regulations.
 Work on installing the new pitch will begin in June ahead of Cardiff Blues playing their first match on the new surface against Sale Sharks on Friday 23 August 7.30pm kick off.
 Cardiff Blues supporters can view the progress on the pitch by signing up to the Cardiff Blues facebook and twitter accounts

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch Empty Re: Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 14 Jun 2013, 11:26 am

Money well spent in my opinion and I suspect the Arms Park is going to be a lot busier than it has been used to in the past.

http://www.fieldturf.eu/en/products/fieldturf-optimum

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch Empty Re: Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch

Post by XR Fri 14 Jun 2013, 11:33 am

Yeah, they're going to be able to host a lot more functions now they won't have turf issues.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:27 pm

Yep and I guess some of these functions/events will be WRU sponsored.

News on the old pitch;
Cardiff Blues have Muppet, "The removal of the pitch is part of the deal with the contractors so unfortunately we are unable to sell any of it off".

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:30 pm

Muppet = the alternative spelling of "Tweeted"

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:34 pm

I have enough mud in my garden, don't need any more!

I wouldn't be surprised if on the weekend of the heineken cup, if it's ever in wales, that they turn the pitch in to a supporters village type place - they'd make a killing

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 15 Jun 2013, 7:39 pm

Time Team are in;
Apparently, all they've found so far is a piece of Gareth Edwards magic, dinosaur bones (a CAC member no doubt) and several contact lenses obviously belonging to Jonathan Humphreys.

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch 994776_564099883640886_1022337004_n

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun 2013, 6:36 pm

I heard they also found some fossilised bone, the result of one of Xavier Rush's bullocking runs into an unfortunate defender, such was the force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 16 Jun 2013, 8:09 pm

Griff wrote:I heard they also found some fossilised bone, the result of one of Xavier Rush's bullocking runs into an unfortunate defender, such was the force.

Please don't give up your day job Griff. Very Happy

Latest photo; clearly a turnover on the 22;

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch BM3Mae9CIAAqVwq

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch Empty Is that a car park I can see underneath the pitch ?

Post by LordDowlais Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:47 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:Time Team are in;
Apparently, all they've found so far is a piece of Gareth Edwards magic, dinosaur bones (a CAC member no doubt) and several contact lenses obviously belonging to Jonathan Humphreys.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:47 pm

WTF, what is going on with my qoute replys ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:54 pm

LordDowlais wrote:WTF, what is going on with my qoute replys ?

Click on the "quote" button as normal then when the window appears you'll see a row of buttons at the top.
Click the "Switch Editor Mode" button which is on the far right of this row (4 along from the smiley emoticon) then you'll be back to normal when quoting stuff.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 17 Jun 2013, 1:25 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:Time Team are in;

Cheers CD, anyway back to my first reply, Is that a car park I can see under the dirt ?Erm

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 17 Jun 2013, 1:34 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

Cheers CD, anyway back to my first reply, Is that a car park I can see under the dirt ?Erm

I should imagine that the visible white lines might be drainage pipes.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Tue 18 Jun 2013, 9:21 am

Well done Cardiff Blues. Smart move.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:26 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Surely not, after all the major problem with CAP was there wasn't any drainage
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:29 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Surely not, after all the major problem with CAP was there wasn't any drainage

Thanks for asking as I would never have found this otherwise. As the saying goes, you learn something new everyday:

"Cardiff Arms Park, home to Cardiff Rugby Football Club, was one the first professional rugby playing fields in the UK to use Crown III across its entire pitch. In the summer of 2000, after the field was used as a construction site during the building of the Millennium Stadium, 60 tonnes of rubber crumb was laid to improve the quality of the pitch. Even after six years, the pitch is still benefiting from the rubber crumb treatment, with improved drainage and wear resistance.
In 1999, during construction of the Millennium Stadium, the pitch at CAP was used to construct and install the roof of the new stadium.
This work essentially destroyed the playing surface and damaged the drainage system of the pitch at CAP.
To install the Millennium Stadium’s roof, three of the largest cranes in Europe were positioned on the CAP pitch. This required digging large foundations filled with concrete.
During construction of the Millennium Stadium, CAP was essentially an extension of the building site. The corner ‘sails’ of the millennium stadium (the second highest structures in Wales) were constructed onsite on the pitch at CAP. The heavy cranes damaged the drainage system of the pitch. Therefore, once building work had finished, the pitch was dug up to replace the old drainage system."

http://www2.wrap.org.uk/downloads/Grass_Improvement_Case_Study_March_07_Final.df63b9b3.3895.pdf

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:38 am

beshocked wrote:Well done Cardiff Blues. Smart move.

Also well done to the WRU for chipping in.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 18 Jun 2013, 12:58 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:

Although reading what you posted about the drainage, the WRU should have chipped in if the construction of the MS is really what is to blame for the mud bath that CAP was.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 18 Jun 2013, 1:32 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Although reading what you posted about the drainage, the WRU should have chipped in if the construction of the MS is really what is to blame for the mud bath that CAP was.

I would guess that the WRU did pay compo for the damage caused and this money was used to lay new drainage pipes, new turf as well as the 60 tonnes of rubber. Why the condition of the pitch deteriorated over the years could quite possibly be down to lack of maintenance of the drainage system. If you've got 5mins, check out the link I posted as there's loads more info and pics.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 18 Jun 2013, 7:39 pm

Looks like they are giving the tuft away to whoever wants some

http://www.cardiffblues.com/news/6419.php

wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 18 Jun 2013, 8:31 pm

wales606 wrote:Looks like they are giving the tuft away to whoever wants some

http://www.cardiffblues.com/news/6419.php

A square foot each I suppose, first come first serve, but the contractor or whoever will still be getting 99% of it. All part of the deal.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 19 Jun 2013, 4:03 pm

"Today's picture update from a sunny Arms Park....

Supporters are welcome to call into the Arms Park to collect pieces of the turf from the historic pitch.

There is only a limited amount of turf available due to the agreement we have with the contractors. Supporters must call in to collect it before 2pm on Thursday 20th June when the last lot of the topsoil and turf will be removed.

Supporters are advised to visit the Taff river end of the stadium and ask for Head Grounds man Bryan Walker who will be available from 8am to 4pm."

Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch 1016116_566002600117281_797748346_n

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Wed 19 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

Looks like a bit of money has been spent there, since I was at the stadium last time. Hug
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 8:54 pm

I believe it's not a pretty picture, that's the worst state I have ever seen the Arms Park pitch in.

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 20 Jun 2013, 2:18 pm

Nearly all gone;
Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch BNM8Q4hCcAE28HH

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:37 pm

Slackers. Compared to yesterday they haven't shifted much today;
Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch 936433_566806036703604_581778984_n

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Fri 21 Jun 2013, 5:18 pm

Jesus, it looks like Boxing day all over again!

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:12 am

Allotment now ready for rows of cabbages;
Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch 1012773_568260586558149_1331826946_n

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:20 am

They look more like runner beans (in the bottom of the pic).
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:46 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:They look more like runner beans (in the bottom of the pic).

It's still only June though. Runner beans aren't usually ready till mid July.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:23 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:They look more like runner beans (in the bottom of the pic).

It's still only June though. Runner beans aren't usually ready till mid July.

Maybe its the boggy conditions made them grow quicker.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 8:38 pm

Is green the cheapest color for an artificial pitch? It is after all artificial, would it be cheaper in white, or black, or pink, or blue, or yellow?

Or how about not spending £500,000 on an artificial pitch in the first place and stick with natural?

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:24 pm

international197 wrote:Is green the cheapest color for an artificial pitch? It is after all artificial, would it be cheaper in white, or black, or pink, or blue, or yellow?

Or how about not spending £500,000 on an artificial pitch in the first place and stick with natural?

Because the artificial pitch has huge advantages to it, which should mean it pays for itself easily.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:29 pm

Wales606 wrote:Because the artificial pitch has huge advantages to it, which should mean it pays for itself easily.
How?

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:35 pm

international197 wrote:
Wales606 wrote:Because the artificial pitch has huge advantages to it, which should mean it pays for itself easily.
How?

Cheaper maintenance

Can be used for multiple event on 1 weekend

More entertaining rugby, no mud fests

No need to use (and pay for) alternate venues

Home advantage

I would rather the new pitch than paying for Roberts to sit in the medical room all year round.

Very good investment and another sign that Richard Holland knows what he is doing and the club is in a lot better state than it was a couple of years ago.

We also have new investment and a salary cap, don't think we will get much interest from repaying PT loans.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:53 pm

Wales606 wrote:Cheaper maintenance

Home advantage
Cheaper maintanance
Ok, but it costs a hell of a lot to install an artificial pitch (£500,000).

So can grass.

The Blues and Cardiff RFC will still play in 'mud fests' when they go away. Other teams will be better prepared for those conditions.

When have the Blues payed to use alternate venues? Aren't you currently paying rent for the Cardiff City Stadium and will be for the next fifteen years, however not ever using it?

Home advantage
Both teams will be playing on the same surface, the pitch is the same for both teams, I think it's the fans that gives 'home advantage', whether the pitch is natural, artificial or anything else, if there's such a thing as 'home advantage'.

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:04 pm

international197 wrote:
Wales606 wrote:Cheaper maintenance

Home advantage
Cheaper maintanance
Ok, but it costs a hell of a lot to install an artificial pitch (£500,000).

So can grass.

The Blues and Cardiff RFC will still play in 'mud fests' when they go away. Other teams will be better prepared for those conditions.

When have the Blues payed to use alternate venues? Aren't you currently paying rent for the Cardiff City Stadium and will be for the next fifteen years, however not ever using it?

Home advantage
Both teams will be playing on the same surface, the pitch is the same for both teams, I think it's the fans that gives 'home advantage', whether the pitch is natural, artificial or anything else, if there's such a thing as 'home advantage'.

The grass on the CAP cannot be used for multiple event, it can barely manage a game of rugby

But are home games are the ones that fans go to and pay MONEY to see, more fans will come if the games are entertaining

No, the Blues are not paying rent for the CCS, that would bankrupt them, they made a profit this year

Home advantage
 - The Blues set piece it poor, less knock ons will benefit the Blues game
 - The Blues have a host of international backs who will be favoured by a more open game
 - The Blues will train and play on the artificial surface, other teams wont - the difference is surface will give the Blues an edge for the next few years, particularly in the kicking game.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:11 pm

International, have you got your funny head on?

A grass pitch doesn't hold up to two games, region and rfc for arguements sake, on the same mid winder, pooring with rain, weekend.

There is a significant home advantage, if a team plays on a pitch 17-19 times a season, plus the training, compared to rocking up a few hours before hand and then going through a few warm ups.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:26 pm

Wales606 wrote:The grass on the CAP cannot be used for multiple event, it can barely manage a game of rugby

Instead of spending £500,000 on a new 'pitch', why not move to a different ground if the grass is that bad. How about Sardis Road, Pontypridd?

Wales606 wrote:But are home games are the ones that fans go to and pay MONEY to see, more fans will come if the games are entertaining

Fair point, if there are more fans coming through the gate, the Blues will take in more monies. I think that's the bottom line, if more fans come through the gates to generate an extra, I don't know, £600,000 or more in the next few seasons, then the £500,000 expenditure on an artificial pitch will, I believe, have been a good investment. However, there is no way of knowing whether more fans will come because of the pitch, maybe there would be an increase in supporters coming through the CAP gates, regardless of the new artificial pitch. 

Wales606 wrote:No, the Blues are not paying rent for the CCS, that would bankrupt them, they made a profit this year
Ok, I think that's a good thing from a Blues point of view.

Wales606 wrote:The Blues set piece it poor, less knock ons will benefit the Blues game
You anticipate that the Blues set piece will be poor in the 2013/2014 season. However, squads change, and maybe the Blues will have a much better set piece come the 2014/2015 season and the 2015/2016 season. I believe the artificial pitch will serve many different Blues squads, some with 'good' set pieces, others with 'poor' set pieces. Remember that the Blues have a different squad for the 2013/2014 season than the one they had for the 2012/2013 season.

Wales606 wrote:The Blues have a host of international backs who will be favoured by a more open game

They also have a host of international forwards who, I suspect, at least sometimes, favor a tighter game.

Wales606 wrote:The Blues will train and play on the artificial surface, other teams wont - the difference is surface will give the Blues an edge for the next few years, particularly in the kicking game.

Exactly. That's why I think the Blues will maybe find it, sometimes, a little bit foreign from the 2013/2014 season onward when they go away and play on natural pitches having trained so much on an artificial pitch. They have the option of training on grass I'm sure, before an away game on a natural grass pitch; after all they are located across the road to Bute Park which has a lot of grass to train on.

Last edited by international197 on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:43 pm

international197 wrote:
move to a different ground if the grass is that bad. How about Sardis Road, Pontypridd?

maybe the Blues will have a much better set piece come the 2014/2015 season and the 2015/2016 season. 

steamLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Where is CardiffDave when you need him...?
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

Yes, I know some Pontypridd RFC fans aren't Blues supporters, but I see why not [play at Sardis Road] if it generates more monies for the Blues.

I think my comment about the Blues set piece improving is a perfectly fair and rational remark. Why wouldn't you want the Blues set piece to improve?

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 26 Jun 2013, 8:40 am

wales606 wrote:
international197 wrote:
move to a different ground if the grass is that bad. How about Sardis Road, Pontypridd?

maybe the Blues will have a much better set piece come the 2014/2015 season and the 2015/2016 season. 

steamLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Where is CardiffDave when you need him...?

I'm yur, but I can't be asked.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 26 Jun 2013, 8:44 am

Tuesday's photo update.
More beans.
Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch 1044758_568665226517685_63228520_n

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 26 Jun 2013, 9:28 am

A couple more photos;
Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch CAP%20Pitch%203
Cardiff Blues install artificial pitch CAP%20Pitch%201

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 26 Jun 2013, 9:50 am

Love the please keep of the pitch sign, are they worried it may damage the grass?

Fair play they are doing the job pretty quick so far.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Wed 26 Jun 2013, 9:51 am

HAHAHAHA :yahoo:The keep off the pitch sign is classic.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Wed 26 Jun 2013, 5:20 pm

If this new pitch is this good, it seems to me that it can handle an enormous amount of games within one season, how about the Blues inviting the Welsh football team to play at Cardiff Arms Park? I have been to watch Wales play football at the Cardiff City Stadium and roughly half of the ground was empty seats. Wouldn't it be great for Welsh football to come back to the center of Cardiff? Also, great for the Blues because of extra revenue.

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:06 am

international197 wrote:If this new pitch is this good, it seems to me that it can handle an enormous amount of games within one season, how about the Blues inviting the Welsh football team to play at Cardiff Arms Park? I have been to watch Wales play football at the Cardiff City Stadium and roughly half of the ground was empty seats. Wouldn't it be great for Welsh football to come back to the center of Cardiff? Also, great for the Blues because of extra revenue.

CAP has terracing though.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:09 pm

Watch the grass grow (not quite) via Ewetube;
http://www.cardiffblues.com/news/6446.php

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next