The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Master

Go down

Fight Master Empty Fight Master

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:51 pm

Bellator's new reality series kicked off on Wednesday night, its their version of TUF but with some differences. There are 4 coaches but this time the fighters get to pick the coach that they want to train with. I have to say I was a bit disappointed with it, unlike TUF we didn't get to see all the the first round fights, instead we saw 4, some of which were edited, and the fighters picked their coaches. The fights themselves were decent and hopefully the series picks up. Apparently we are going to see much more training than in the recent TUF series. Anybody else see it, thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Fight Master Empty Re: Fight Master

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 1:05 pm

Anybody actually watching this (or this section come to that)? Apparently viewer numbers haven't been that high in the states & the last episode had its lowest! The fights themselves have been decent but I've read on other forums that a lot of people aren't that happy with the amount of coverage the coaches have been getting or there personality's for the show. Couture doesn't look that enthusiastic but that could just be his personality, unlike Joe warren who I have to say gets on my nerves & is my least favorite, I really wanted his last fighter to lose so he'd have nobody moving on to the quarter finals.

Back to top Go down