wwe do it again (spoiler)

Go down

wwe do it again (spoiler) Empty wwe do it again (spoiler)

Post by Mr Video Man on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:52 am

(spoiler)

what have they done to cryback?  first he was an unstoppable monster feed him more he's hungry for the wwe championship.........since then he has lost to cena and is now stopping his own matches because he had a boo boo on his knee.  

it has pretty much killed all the momentum he had gained over the last few months since he returned and made him look weak and uninteresting........even I feel like I could beat him in a fair fight now if I just kick his knee.

he should be built up similar to henry where he looks genuinely scary as a guy to fight and he shows you what he does every week by destroying people and looking menacing.  

so 606v2 universe why have the wwe turned ryback into cryback?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

wwe do it again (spoiler) Empty Re: wwe do it again (spoiler)

Post by MIG on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:58 am

Because they don't need another Mark Henry and are trying something else?

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:38 am

MIG wrote:Because they don't need another Mark Henry and are trying something else?

oh yeah that's a good idea. lets have a really big muscly guy and make him cry and quit matches every week that's a great idea. does cryback really entertain you MIG?. he is boring as cryback he needs to go back to being believable as someone who could beat people and look strong to me......yes mark henry does that too but having two people instead of one who is strong and dominant isn't a bad thing and could even lead to a clash of the titans type of match down the road.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:05 pm

i look forward to the wyatt family debuting. surely wwe can start to get rid of some of the dead wood (3mb, santino, ryder) as well as your main eventers, theres a huge collection of mid carders, stables and tag teams about.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:05 pm

No he doesn't entertain me as Cryback, nor did he as Ryback to be fair.
Maybe there is a point to all this though coming further down the line. Although I wouldn't give the WWE writers that much credit to be thinking about the future in relation to storylines.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 2:09 pm

Tbh he should have stayed face. Completely lost interest once he turned because you knew he wouldn't beat Cena.

I think a face turn is coming shortly.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:09 pm

I knew there would be this massive overreaction to this. Think there is some ploy at work. I found it intriguing more than anything. I don't see it as a massive depush because WWE don't usually bother making an effort with it, whereas they went to lengths to get Jericho out there and describing it and Ryback clearly quitting on screen in a way you never see.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:28 pm

I personally think Rybacks looked weak for ages now

The fact that wwe built him up as this monster but then let everyone go over him at PPVs never made much sense to me, I never really understood pushing him to the main event scene so quickly because his loss record just makes him look pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 5:07 pm

I really like Ryback, he's a much better wrestler and promo than people give him credit for, I'll admit he's mainly pushed on his size and their are more talented guys out there, but he's pretty good.

I've never been too overly hung up on his PPV record, WWE have done a good job keeping him strong, he's only been pinned cleanly twice in that time, why they insit on flinging themselves from one no win situation to another is a different question.

He is almost certain to end his losing streak against the king of jobbers at MITB anyways.

I didn't like the knee thing I must admit, I agree with Chris that this seems more like a storyline point, rather than a de-push or humiliation, but it completly contradicts the way Ryback has been presented so far, guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out but I'm not a fan so far, particuarly as it gives Y2J a chance to look smug.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 6:47 pm

I started to lose interest once Ryback turned heel.

He was doing well as a face, the "Feed Me More" chant was way over with the crowd but him as heel just seems bland. The whole Ryback Rules sucks.

Unfortunately, I do see Ryback defeating Y2J to claim his first proper PPV win.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 12:48 am

Right I could be way off here but im not alone in losing interest in him once he turned heel, God knows how many more promising guys are going to have their legs chopped off to accommodate Cena, you just know Daniel Bryan is the next extremely over face who will turn to the dark side in an effort to best Cena.

I think and its just the little subtle hints I've seen or think I've seen, but I think Chris Jericho is going to try and 're-awaken the monster'...with his PPV record and the fact he's been branded a chocker and a crybaby and also the fact he justbquit his match I think they're playing it as Ryback losing his hunger, hr no longer chants feed me more, I think we'll see Jericho get in his face until he finds the old Ryback

Thats just the feeling I've got from seeing it the last couple of weeks

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 12:03 pm

I do think Ryback is being handled in a bizarre way. However, I think he is really boring and just not a good wrestler. He adds nothing to the product at all.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum