The What did you dream about thread?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The What did you dream about thread? - Page 2 Empty The What did you dream about thread?

Post by hbk48942 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 am

First topic message reminder :

simple thread , when you last went to sleep , what did you dream about or what has been the strangest thing you can remember having a dream about?

i remember once walking in the village i live in and seeing Dappy from N Dubz in the street , that was quite strange.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

The What did you dream about thread? - Page 2 Empty Re: The What did you dream about thread?

Post by Derbymanc on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 am

Fookin hell, that's a tough one that.
You can't help but feel sorry for anyone in that position.

Does anyone have or did anyone used to have a dream(ish) when your half asleep and you start to shrink (shivers) used to have that a lot when I was about 8ish at my Grans.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

The What did you dream about thread? - Page 2 Empty Re: The What did you dream about thread?

Post by Adam D on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:06 am

I had two recurring nightmares as a kid:

1. It was set in Victorian times and there was a plate that if touched would kill people. It could move by itself and I would always end up defending myself with a sword. I would cut it into four pieces but then all four pieces would be animated.

2. The second was being with my father and he would try and jump over a volcano but always not make it and I would see him falling towards the molten lava.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:24 am

Had a great dream I was making love to a beautiful chick on top of a Ferrari overlooking the Grand Canyon.......Some years back.....

It was getting terribly interesting...When I was woken up by my Wife with a morning cup of coffee in her hand........

Frustration was etched all over my face..........Didn't tell her the reason why though !!! Wink Wink Cool Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:29 am

Drowning. Always the same. Sound of waves crashing and the surf rising around my ears and just as I sense my chest being compressed under the weight of the water there's a falling sensation and my eyes open. Stopped being jumpy about it now but was a time I punched my wife in the face in panic. It was getting quite bad for my marriage so I sought some help online and bought the recommended head guard for her.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:33 am

My depressing dreams are the ones when I'm hanging out with my dad just chewing the fat and whatnot cos he's be in Nursing Home for years unable to feed himself or speak so to dream about him laughing and joking or just getting up and walking off somewhere really gets me down.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:38 am

Used to always dream about a string of spaghetti when I was younger. It was ridiculously long and smelt funky. I was in a white room with no visible end, went on till infinity...

Yeah, I was fatty when I was younger.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:40 am

DAVE667 wrote:My depressing dreams are the ones when I'm hanging out with my dad just chewing the fat and whatnot cos he's be in  Nursing Home for years unable to feed himself or speak so to dream about him laughing and joking or just getting up and walking off somewhere really gets me down.

Terrible Mate.........My Boxing loving Grandpa Charlie.......Had a stroke at 70 odd and didn't recognise any of us for the last 5 years at the end of his life.................(We were so dysfunctional back then i suppose it may have been a blessing...)

Good....God fearing Man he didn't deserve that....

Had a run of nights where I dream't someone was stealing my car............I'd get up.... shove the boxers on....go downstairs and by the time I reached the front door I'd come round and think "What are you doing you stupid p**ck!!!....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:41 am

Used to have a recurring nightmare which thankfully I've not had for about four years now.

I'd be outside and it'd be pitch black, windy and raining. Nobody else and nothing else in sight, a really forboding atmosphere. I'd sense something behind me and look over my shoulder, and in the dark I could just about half make out this huge shape of something coming towards me - the feeling was always that it was something that wanted to do me serious harm. So I'd start running but could never shake off the thing that was following me. Eventually, I'd always come to an old worn out tower, a bit like a huge light house. I'd run up the spiralling stairs, panicking and shouting, and still I could feel this thing behind me, not giving up the chase.

Whenever I finally got to the top of the stairs, there'd be someone there waiting for me. Again, I could never see who it was due to the dark (though I think I know who it might have been subconsciously) - all I knew was that that they meant me no harm, and that it was definitely a female presence. Though I couldn't see her face, I'd feel my way towards her and she'd wrap her arms around me and lead me out on a narrow walk way over this huge chasm which linked the two sides of the building at the top - you couldn't see the bottom of it. We'd edge along the walk way and she'd be holding on to me really tighly, doing her bit to protect me, but I could still feel the negative presence coming after me (or us) as well.

Eventually we'd get to the middle of the chasm and we'd be stood on a small platform (only just big enough for us to both fit on) which was raised in the middle, with a fall in to nothingness all around us. I'd look around and see the murky outline in the dark of the mysterious thing which had been following (and terrifying me) was stood across this chasm at the end of the narrow walkway which could lead it to us, where we'd be trapped - but instead, it slowly started sliding backwards, out of view bit by bit. Then, just when I felt it was all over, the platform under mine and the woman's feet would start to crumble and fall away, leaving us both tumbling in to this huge black hole of nothingness. For some reason I never, ever screamed at this point, but I'd always wake up and bolt upright in my bed just at that moment when I started to fall, with that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach.

It was always so vivid and shook me up every time. Used to do my head in trying to figure out what it all meant, where the building was, who the two presences were and all that. As I said though, luckily it stopped happening a while back - but just writing about it gets me a little bit.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:04 am

88Chris05 wrote:Used to have a recurring nightmare which thankfully I've not had for about four years now.

I'd be outside and it'd be pitch black, windy and raining. Nobody else and nothing else in sight, a really forboding atmosphere. I'd sense something behind me and look over my shoulder, and in the dark I could just about half make out this huge shape of something coming towards me - the feeling was always that it was something that wanted to do me serious harm. So I'd start running but could never shake off the thing that was following me. Eventually, I'd always come to an old worn out tower, a bit like a huge light house. I'd run up the spiralling stairs, panicking and shouting, and still I could feel this thing behind me, not giving up the chase.

Whenever I finally got to the top of the stairs, there'd be someone there waiting for me. Again, I could never see who it was due to the dark (though I think I know who it might have been subconsciously) - all I knew was that that they meant me no harm, and that it was definitely a female presence. Though I couldn't see her face, I'd feel my way towards her and she'd wrap her arms around me and lead me out on a narrow walk way over this huge chasm which linked the two sides of the building at the top - you couldn't see the bottom of it. We'd edge along the walk way and she'd be holding on to me really tighly, doing her bit to protect me, but I could still feel the negative presence coming after me (or us) as well.

Eventually we'd get to the middle of the chasm and we'd be stood on a small platform (only just big enough for us to both fit on) which was raised in the middle, with a fall in to nothingness all around us. I'd look around and see the murky outline in the dark of the mysterious thing which had been following (and terrifying me) was stood across this chasm at the end of the narrow walkway which could lead it to us, where we'd be trapped - but instead, it slowly started sliding backwards, out of view bit by bit. Then, just when I felt it was all over, the platform under mine and the woman's feet would start to crumble and fall away, leaving us both tumbling in to this huge black hole of nothingness. For some reason I never, ever screamed at this point, but I'd always wake up and bolt upright in my bed just at that moment when I started to fall, with that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach.

It was always so vivid and shook me up every time. Used to do my head in trying to figure out what it all meant, where the building was, who the two presences were and all that. As I said though, luckily it stopped happening a while back - but just writing about it gets me a little bit.

It's telling you to come out of the closet ...........The What did you dream about thread? - Page 2 3559488474

Seriously though my dreams are duff B pictures.............This dream is film noire at it's best !! thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:34 am

I had an awesome dream, people in the park playing games in the dark and what they played was a masquerade and from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am

Have had a course of antibiotics recently and I've been having these strange 3-part, sort of inter-related dreams. So vivid and realistic.

In one, I'm in a fast car with an old mate (his Dad is driving) and we are going down an expressway with a large shallow dip over a few miles. The car is travelling very fast. I look out the window and see this half boat-half car going even faster and passing us just as we are going up the incline at the other end of the low point. I know we have to pull off to the left... and I'm worried that we'll collide or go into the back of this other vehicle. However, luckily for us it has disappeared all of a sudden.

I then make some small talk about "meeting up again in an hour" or so afterards -  to go back home (it's like we are going for a one hour lecture... strange because I left uni a while back) as well as pretending that I have been studying for whatever it is. I feel guilty because I haven't... and I'm just going to wing it. I get this "air of superiority" look from my mate - who has obviously "done the homework" and has spent every available minute of his time doing the right things... and this makes me feel even more guilty.

(Come to think of it - one moment we are in an almost empty train; the next in this posh car?? and I'm already looking forward to the return journey)

The weird thing is his old man just says nothing... but I feel as though he doesn't think much of me at all. And my mate (in real life) was not academically gifted at all (neither was I... always middle of the road with "highs and lows") but I got this overwhelming sense of inferiority... and I was getting a lift into wherever because they must have felt sorry for me.

The other 2 parts have escaped me for the moment... but one involved my Dad (similar to Truss' one) where he is quite chirpy and animated even though I realise he is not in the best of health.

Another one from years ago. Had this bizarre encounter with Madonna (not a fan... in fact neither like nor dislike... but there could be some sort of fear of her involved?) and we are both in this richly decorated backstage area where she has been abusing everyone. I'm trying to avoid it by lurking in the dark corner somewhere. Next minute, all the people are gone and she is sobbing. It appears she has some massive artistic complex and is struggling to remain a "star" in her own mind. Don' know why... but I offer her some tips and try to lift her confidence by saying something like "don't worry... just try and act like a chameleon... and you'll think of some new persona. It's what your fans are expecting of you, etc..." I then get this doe-eyed response from her along the lines of "wow... I've never thought of that... that's a brilliant way of looking at it!" I woke up shortly after that.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 pm

A fair and loving world, where everyone lived in harmony of one another.
The sad thing is, that this could be a reality.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Have had a course of antibiotics recently and I've been having these strange 3-part, sort of inter-related dreams. So vivid and realistic.

In one, I'm in a fast car with an old mate (his Dad is driving) and we are going down an expressway with a large shallow dip over a few miles. The car is travelling very fast. I look out the window and see this half boat-half car going even faster and passing us just as we are going up the incline at the other end of the low point. I know we have to pull off to the left... and I'm worried that we'll collide or go into the back of this other vehicle. However, luckily for us it has disappeared all of a sudden.

I then make some small talk about "meeting up again in an hour" or so afterards -  to go back home (it's like we are going for a one hour lecture... strange because I left uni a while back) as well as pretending that I have been studying for whatever it is. I feel guilty because I haven't... and I'm just going to wing it. I get this "air of superiority" look from my mate - who has obviously "done the homework" and has spent every available minute of his time doing the right things... and this makes me feel even more guilty.

(Come to think of it - one moment we are in an almost empty train; the next in this posh car?? and I'm already looking forward to the return journey)

The weird thing is his old man just says nothing... but I feel as though he doesn't think much of me at all. And my mate (in real life) was not academically gifted at all (neither was I... always middle of the road with "highs and lows") but I got this overwhelming sense of inferiority... and I was getting a lift into wherever because they must have felt sorry for me.

The other 2 parts have escaped me for the moment... but one involved my Dad (similar to Truss' one) where he is quite chirpy and animated even though I realise he is not in the best of health.

Another one from years ago. Had this bizarre encounter with Madonna (not a fan... in fact neither like nor dislike... but there could be some sort of fear of her involved?) and we are both in this richly decorated backstage area where she has been abusing everyone. I'm trying to avoid it by lurking in the dark corner somewhere. Next minute, all the people are gone and she is sobbing. It appears she has some massive artistic complex and is struggling to remain a "star" in her own mind. Don' know why... but I offer her some tips and try to lift her confidence by saying something like "don't worry... just try and act like a chameleon... and you'll think of some new persona. It's what your fans are expecting of you, etc..." I then get this doe-eyed response from her along the lines of "wow... I've never thought of that... that's a brilliant way of looking at it!" I woke up shortly after that.

If I had dreams like this..............I'd never get out of bed !!....

Even though I'm 39ish Wink .......Still have dreams where I'm back in High and sitting an Examination..........Always the same where I turn over the sheet and the questions might as well be in French !!. I look around and everyone is tucking in and getting writer's cramp and I'm thinking WTF !!

Luckily I tend to wake up soon after !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 am

Funny you mention French. I dropped it for the last 2 years of high school but I still have the odd dream where I haven't attended any of the classes or sat any of the exams (and I have this overwhelming sense that I was somehow meant to be studying it and churning through all of the course material)... and therefore I would have had a gaping hole in my final marks. I also had a similar dream (recent) where I was at uni and I never handed in assignments and thought nobody would notice and I'd somehow sneak through the course unscathed. They were so vivid I would wake up thinking that I was in a totally no-win situation. At least for 1/2 a minute!
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:10 am

Dreamt about a poltergeist last night.  I was sitting on a sofa with 2 other people but don't know who they were.  I was on the right.  The poltergeist was picking up objects from the floor and throwing them at the person sitting on the left.  My mum was also in the room to the far left watching tv.  I was trying to get her to see what was happening but every time she looked nothing happened.  As soon as she turned back round something else was thrown.  I was screaming to my mum so bad to get her attention I woke up still screaming.  My wife was like.  WTF is going on?!
Now, I think dreams are mostly random and very strange but I get a very strong feeling this is supposed to mean something to me.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:18 am

MIG wrote:Dreamt about a poltergeist last night.  I was sitting on a sofa with 2 other people but don't know who they were.  I was on the right.  The poltergeist was picking up objects from the floor and throwing them at the person sitting on the left.  My mum was also in the room to the far left watching tv.  I was trying to get her to see what was happening but every time she looked nothing happened.  As soon as she turned back round something else was thrown.  I was screaming to my mum so bad to get her attention I woke up still screaming.  My wife was like.  WTF is going on?!
Now, I think dreams are mostly random and very strange but I get a very strong feeling this is supposed to mean something to me.

Maybe it means you're going to be a Poltergeist yourself soon...

Could be fun...................Crap movies though..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:30 am

No doubt you've seen them 10 times each then....

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:39 am

MIG wrote:No doubt you've seen them 10 times each then....

Only number 2 !!.................The others 8 and 9 respectively !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:09 am

Which one contained the most homoerotic scenes for you TRUSSY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:16 am

The first one was good.

Interesting story behind the series with Heather Orourke (from memory) dying quite young.

The original was directed by Tobe Hooper but the rumour is that it was Spielberg that directed it. It looks like a Spielberg film to me.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:33 am

Amazed it hasn't been remade/ruined by Hollywood moguls aged 25 who haven't seen the original and think they've come up with a fresh concept.

"Hey man, had a dream about a little girl getting sucked into a tv and figured it was a great idea for a film"

"Dude, you either fell asleep watching POLTERGEIST on cable or watched that scene in THE RING backwards"

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 am

I dream't a little while ago that I was dating Cameron Diaz and we were waiting outside our agents office.......When I went in he was offering me all these roles with different actors....Pacino etc......and I was thinking... This is good errm How am I gonna choose !!......

Then my morning coffee and reality arrived.............

Like the one with the randy chick on the bonnet of the ferrari situated at the top of the Grand Canyon....That morning coffee has a lot to answer for !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum