Cheapest/Most Expensive ticket to a football match you have bought?

Go down

Cheapest/Most Expensive ticket to a football match you have bought? Empty Cheapest/Most Expensive ticket to a football match you have bought?

Post by hbk48942 on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:03 pm

Title says it all

for me

Cheapest - £1 for some of Bolton uefa cup games back in 2007-2008

most expensive - £50 for Bolton vs Stoke in the Fa Cup Semi Final

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Cheapest/Most Expensive ticket to a football match you have bought? Empty Re: Cheapest/Most Expensive ticket to a football match you have bought?

Post by NickisBHAFC on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:27 pm

Cheapest - Free at some of Brighton's Johnson Paint Trophy's games, my elder brother was the paying adult and the under 16 gets free entry.

Most Expensive - £34 for Leeds away last season. Complete rip off. However Leo Ulloa 90th minute header was worth every penny, as was El Hadj Diouf looking like a spas*ic

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Cheapest/Most Expensive ticket to a football match you have bought? Empty Re: Cheapest/Most Expensive ticket to a football match you have bought?

Post by CFCNick on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:39 pm

Cheapest - £25 for FA Cup games at home to Norwich, Forest (under Jose and both games saw the rare occurrence of Shevchenko scoring) and Ipswich (two weeks before Scolari got the axe) & 2003 Champions League qualifier against MSK Zilina. Petit scored that night and Crespo was bought out at half time so he could wave at his new fans! haha

Most Expensive - (Home) £42 at The Bridge for loads of Premier League games in the restricted view areas. And that includes the £5 members discount. Whistle 

(Away) £55 at Old Trafford for 2007 FA Cup semi against Blackburn fours rows from the touchline right down by the Chelsea dugout.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:47 pm

Other than kids for a quid at West Ham on certain games, the League Cup this week was a tenner all over the ground so that was good.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:01 pm

Got in to see us lose in the cup many times for a quid down the Carra.

Most expensive was Arsenal away.

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:40 am

£150 off a so called fellow fan for the 2003 Uefa Cup Final in Seville, stupid thing is id do it again if we ever reached that point again

Last season I paid £8 for a League Cup match against Raith Rovers...only 14k turned up so the whole fans will go if its cheaper argument doesn't hold as much weight with me as it did

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 1:15 am

We got 23,000 against Cheltenham on Tuesday. That number would have been a hell of a lot less by usual ticket prices, or even one of the reduced fees like a £30 game. How much is a ticket on average for Celtic?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 8:17 am

Cheapest - about £5 to a bournemouth game few years back.

Expensive - £180 for Villa - Man Utd carling cup final.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 8:46 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:We got 23,000 against Cheltenham on Tuesday. That number would have been a hell of a lot less by usual ticket prices, or even one of the reduced fees like a £30 game. How much is a ticket on average for Celtic?
Average league ticket for home games is £28 although Rangers games were £44 the last time we met, away tickets are always around £25 for every league game, my season ticket which is 19 league games, a friendly and a dregs of Europe game is normally £560 but we got £100 off this season as some kind of loyalty bonus because its the xlubs 125th season, it'll be banged up next year though.

Whats the prices at the Hammers?

Prices in Scotland are unbelievable for the talent on show, a few years ago Inverness Cally Thistle played Rangers and on that day Blackburn played Man Utd, it was £23 to get into the Scottish game and £18 to get into Ewood Park

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 1:31 pm

Your season ticket is cheaper than every adult season ticket at West Ham, from the best band 1 seats to the poorest in band 4. Renewed season tickets this year were £880, £820, £760 and £620 (from best seats in band 1 to worst in band 4. 

The big games this season (in the new Category A+) against Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Two Manc clubs and Liverpool; they'll all be ridiculously expensive. Cheapest adult ticket for all of is £52, highest is in the £70 mark.

London prices are ridiculous, and ours have been going up and up for a good while. They promise cheaper tickets at the Olympic Stadium, but I'm not sure it will be cheaper for people who want the best seats.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 9:43 pm

Thats pretty extortionate prices, I thought we paid over the odds, I guess not

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 9:45 pm

Champions League tickets for the 3 game package is £84 which was the same last year, pretty good value, would be interested to hear what the 4 Premiership clubs are.

Single non season ticket adult prices are £45 per game though

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 10:06 pm

Yeah, its awful. London prices are ridic, and we do not exactly price "competitively".

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 2:11 pm

my brothers a oldham fan and i used to a season ticket for £20! part of a family deal with his ticket you got a kids one for cheap, wouldnt mind but i was going on it till i was 18!

not paid nothing crazy, paid £50 quid for united v city ticket, got plenty of contacts for tickets so i dont get bent over a barrel.

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by hbk48942 on Fri 06 Sep 2013, 6:21 pm

when Bolton were in the premier league , i dont think we ever charged over £35 for a match.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Post by hbk48942 on Sat 21 Sep 2013, 1:57 pm

a league match it has got to be the £19 i paid for the match vs Derby on Tuesday.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky on Sat 21 Sep 2013, 10:14 pm

To watch Crawley Town at home it's ranged from £0 to £26 (the higher price being for Stoke at home in the FA Cup). Most is Old Trafford for Man U v Crawley at £42. Biggest ticket price for any game is £52 for an England v Germany friendly at Wembley about 6 years ago, although it was in the bottom tier behind the goal.

Yet to have to buy off a tout at ludicrous prices considering I'd need my side to have loads of fans to snap up tickets before it sold out Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 25 Sep 2013, 1:38 pm

I once paid £55 for a ticket to Chelsea vs West Brom. We lost 4-0 too Laugh

Riccardo Scimeca was our best player that day, shows how rubbish we were. Why did I spend £55 on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by hbk48942 on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 4:30 pm

got a free ticket to a football match for Bolton vs Burnley yesterday.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Post by bernardinoj on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 8:24 am

I found a website www.camisetafc.com . Appears to be falsified. Very cheap. Who bought it? ?

bernardinoj

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 3:13 am

6d, at The Dell, circa 1959. Bargain.

And about 40 pounds at Fratton Park to see Man Utd in 2009, or C$80.00 to see the inaugural game of Le Impact du Montreal vs Chicago Fire a couple of years ago.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum