The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

+43
Uryu Ishida
marcellus wallace
Cass1234
jbeadlesbigrighthand
VDT
Nachos Jones
Fernando
The Beast
The Fourth Lion
spencerclarke
TinRibs
ShahenshahG
Mike Selig
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
subhranshu.kumar.5
Sir. badgerhands
JuliusHMarx
super_realist
compelling and rich
jimmyinthewell68
Mad for Chelsea
bhb001
88Chris05
STC
Hulking_up
Bull
Paul Mac 6CW
Adam D
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
x12x
dummy_half
The Womble
Stella
westisbest
Mr Bounce
Rowley
Ent
rIck_dAgless
Galted
LivinginItaly
Dr Gregory House MD
hbk48942
47 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?  - Page 3 Empty What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

Post by hbk48942 Fri 30 Aug - 8:48

First topic message reminder :

title says it all

for me Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging - not my cup of tea at all.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?  - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

Post by Mat Wed 5 Feb - 9:13

The Holiday.

Just utter garbage. And it has Jude Law in it.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?  - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the Worst Movie that you have ever seen?

Post by The Fourth Lion Wed 5 Feb - 18:47

Nachos Jones wrote:The worst film I have ever seen has to be 'The curious case of Benjamin Buttons'. That truly was awful and so bleedin long.

The truly curious thing about Benjamin Button was that the movie was so long, and the story by F Scott Fitzgerald was so short. It was included in an anthology called "Tales of the Jazz Age" and was actually one of the shorter stories in that..!!

I can understand why it might not be popular with some people, but actually, having read the story, I found myself rather enjoying the film which, it should be pointed out, received no less than thirteen Academy Award nominations, winning three of them.

Cate Blanchett can't dance ballet to save her life though.

The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 6 Feb - 6:56

Daylight starring Sly Stallone gets my vote.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 6 Feb - 7:57

Is that the one about the flooded tunnel?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 6 Feb - 17:49

Yep, that's the one.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Feb - 20:25

Compared to Detox, Daylight is Oscar winning stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 6 Feb - 20:38

Any Tomb Raider film.

Kick Ass

Any Meet the Parents/Meet the Fockers hybrid.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 6 Feb - 20:50

I loved Kick Ass, fantastic film.

Fear X is probably the biggest shower of crap I've ever seen. A pretty slow and confusing film which had an ending that was essentially the director not resolving anything and flicking his middle finger at the audience.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu 6 Feb - 23:14

Started watching 'Salo' this morning on you tube. Thought it might be a bit weird, but it was and then some. It was a load of sh.te......actually it really was sh.te.

Kick Ass is a great film, agreed. The second one looks poor, mind.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 6 Feb - 23:19

Stella wrote:Started watching 'Salo' this morning on you tube. Thought it might be a bit weird, but it was and then some. It was a load of sh.te......actually it really was sh.te.

Have seen Salo before, it really is a dull, pretentious and gratuitous shower of sh1t.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu 6 Feb - 23:20

Galted wrote:
Stella wrote:Started watching 'Salo' this morning on you tube. Thought it might be a bit weird, but it was and then some. It was a load of sh.te......actually it really was sh.te.

Have seen Salo before, it really is a dull, pretentious and gratuitous shower of sh1t.

Well put.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 6 Feb - 23:51

If you enjoyed the first you'd probably like the second even though it's not as good. It suffers from the lack of a really good villain, Chris isn't strong enough to carry the film from that side.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 7 Feb - 0:07

I took my girlfriend to see the second one and it was alright, had some good moments but I always like films more if I see them in the cinema.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 7 Feb - 0:30

Enforcer wrote:If you enjoyed the first you'd probably like the second even though it's not as good. It suffers from the lack of a really good villain, Chris isn't strong enough to carry the film from that side.

I'm just a good guy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 7 Feb - 0:56

Goon.

Thought it was very bad.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3