The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday October 9th

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
TheCultOfPersonality
Michael_Sweetwater
Thunder87
Marky
Enforcer
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday October 9th Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday October 9th

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 26 Sep 2013, 1:24 pm

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 9th October

Match One

Chaos & Blade vs Jonathan Daniels & Marty Helms

Match Two

Robin Reborn vs Ojore

Match Three
Pick Your Poison match

Gazzy D vs ?????

Match Four
UK Championship Semi Final
Jimmy Phillips vs DeMarcus Brown

* The return of Deep Heat and The Ronster

Match Five
Best of Friends/Best of Enemies

Nate Nack & Liam Wood vs Drake & Thunder

Match Six
UK Championship Semi Final

Tyler Roth vs Jack Hurst

Main Event
Handicap Match

Mike Masters vs Enforcer/Orthrus /Edward Plague & Vincent Costello

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday October 9th Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday October 9th

Post by x12x Fri 27 Sep 2013, 11:00 am

The scene opens in the Copper Box Arena, the fans go crazy as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen screams out of the speakers and the EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood bursts on to the stage with a motivated look on his face, he walks down to the ring with the belt proudly across his shoulder. He rolls in to the ring before removing his EWF hoody revealing an Eddie Guerro t-shirt and placing the title belt back over his shoulder.

“Unless you've been living under a rock you'll know that at the next edition of Anarchy I team up with Nate Nack to take on 6CW legend Drake and my best friend of over 13 years Thunder...now normally, I'd come out here and I'd tell you why I would come out of that match with the win and why my opponents just aren’t as good as me but this week is a little different...I'm actually happy with the match I've been given...it's nice to know that for the first time in a long time that my opponents aren't going to try and screw me over and I can't see the team of Enforcer, Plague, Costello and Orthrus coming down because 4 on 4 really isn't their style...I think that's being shown with this show's main event...divide and conquer right!?”

“I've decided to do things a little different this time around...I've decided that I'm not even going to talk about my match, instead I'd like to thank The Authority for the chance they've given me.”

The cheers are silenced in to shock as Viper walks around the ring, looking down at his title belt before raising the mic back to his lips

“The thing is, the members of the Authority probably think that right now I'm a broken man, week after week they've stacked the odds and slowly began to pick away at me, they've put me in matches that I just can't win and at Ground Zero it all comes to a head...they think they have all the bases covered...I'll be stuck in the middle of two guys who hate me with the biggest target I've ever had on my back...even the biggest risk taker would be a fool to place a bet on me retaining this title come the end of Ground Zero...”

“...The way I see it though is I have nothing to lose”

“Nobody in their brain dead group thinks I can do it, most of the fans here probably doubt me and the bookies...phew, they've all but written me off so what do I have to prove...either I prove everyone right and go out fighting or I become an even bigger legend than even I thought possible...the man who preformed a miracle and kept his belt...cut away the beat downs, the taunts and the doubters...you've put me in a match that I know I could lose...a match that I know I should lose...you've taken away the fear of losing because it's the only option you're giving me and as you're all about to find out...a man without fear is the most dangerous man of them all...I'm bulletproof and Enforcer...Costello...you can keep on shooting, keep on hitting that target...I'll be right here at the end of it all ready to beat the living hell out of you.”

The fans go crazy and begin to chant “E-DUB-F” as Viper takes a second and holds the title in his hands before continuing to talk

“The truth is, this belt means the world to me but if I lose it in some glorified handicap match will I feel ashamed....no and the reason is this...the man who manages to take it from me won't have earned it...they'll be walking around with a belt that they had to double team someone for, a belt that they had to compromise themselves for...I find it funny that Costello and Enforcer can walk around the halls of this building and still act like they're the toughest guys here when they've got their sugar daddies cleaning up after them.”

“Enforcer, the hand picked champion...the man who likes to call himself the most dominant force in wrestling today...excuse me for being out of the loop but when did the word dominant's definition get changed...the last time I looked it meant someone or something that took control, someone who could be the leader and crush anyone in their way...I didn't realise that it meant someone or something that had trained for years just to stick their nose so far up someone's ass that you could tell what they had for breakfast! Enforcer, the sad truth is...you couldn't make it as a hockey player and when you realised you were a failure as a wrestler you became a lap dog, doing the willing of people who knew they could manipulate you...it must be a proud moment knowing that you're their handpicked champion because I said no...because I have respect for this business, for these fans, for myself...and this belt.”

The fans cheer as Viper lifts the EWF World Title belt high in to the air before placing it on the turnbuckle, he begins to pace the ring before addressing the second man who would be facing him at Ground Zero for the title.

“Now on to Costello...the man who takes everything and leaves nothing...another man who is a master of sneaking up on you and getting what he wants...you probably learnt that in prison didn't you Vinnie!? As he will point out, he is a man I have never beaten, the current score is 3-0 to him and on paper that's an impressive lead to have over someone...especially a champion of MY calibre...the thing he'll fail to mention time and time again is the fact that in those three matches, he never once beat me without taking the easy way out...be it distraction, interference or brass knucks, he knows he can't beat me and he knows that deep down...he isn't a wrestler...he's just as bad as Enforcer...a glorified henchman who bends over for the right people...they've got as much integrity as Paris Hilton and about half as much talent.”

The fans laugh as a smile crosses Viper's face, he continues to pace the ring, running his hand along the ropes as he walks before taking a more serious tone.

“In all seriousness though Vinnie...I have a question I'm dying for you to answer...remember when you cheated your way to this title and then had the backing of Team EWF behind you so that guys like Enforcer weren't able to take it from you? Of course you don't...in your mind you beat them all on your own...that's not the question though...this is...”

“Do you remember why you lost this belt? Actually, I'll answer that for you...Fear put you out...they almost killed you and now you're teaming with them...Fear didn't want you as champion and they still don't now they're called The Authority...they said it themselves...Enforcer is their handpicked champion...you're just the shmuck helping him out.”

Viper pauses for a few seconds before signing off

“One last question, if you'll indulge me Vinnie? Are you really that much of a little bitch?”

Viper drops the mic, taking his title belt off the turnbuckle before rolling out of the ring and disappearing in to the crowd as €666 begins to blast again.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 30 Sep 2013, 8:43 am

As Viper's music hits the screen changes and we watch him disappear into the crowd on a wall mounted TV screen. The camera pans to reveal Mr Jones, Drake Callihan and Enforcer sat watching. Enforcer angrilly snatches the remote and turns the TV off.

E: That little punk. I can't wait to get my hands on him and take that title from him. The title that should be mine.

MJ: And you will at Ground Zero, I have no doubts about that. But do not focus solely on Wood, you have a tricky match coming up this week...

All three men begin to laugh, Enforcer stops laughing first and looks concerned.

E: That's all well and good, but I came back to wrestling to be the dominant force. A 4 on 1 handicap match is hardly giving me a chance to do that is it?

MJ: Perhaps not, but this week is Authority business. If you want to enjoy the destruction on a personal level - we would not be adverse to that.

DC: And as for proving your dominance, you've done that. At Day of Reckoning you had the title won, you tried to fight fair and where did that get you? Nowhere.

E: You're right! Not only did it get me nowhere, even when Wood proved he could only get the job done with a double cross the crowd still cheered him. They are as pathetic as he is. That belt should have been around my waist when the 6CW took over, I will never forgive him for stealing that chance.

He can talk about me being a lap dog, but all I am doing is making sure I get what is mine. He went into War Games with a backup plan...a plan he concealed from his team mates and his precious fans...but he has the nerve to call me a failure for doing the same?

The only difference between what I am doing and what he did is that I have the balls to stand in front of the world and tell anyone who wants to know...

I am going to Ground Zero to win the EWF Championship and I will do anything, and I mean anything, to make sure I get it!

MJ: That is what we want to hear. If there was any justice you would be champion now. You don't need to prove yourself - you just need to take what you have already earned.

The camera zooms in on Enforcer as a grin spreads across his face.

E: And once I have taken it, I will exact my revenge in such a brutal way, nobody in attendence will ever forget the destruction I leave in my wake.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:19 am

Our scene opens in the lavish apartment of EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood, as the camera pans around we can see the EWF title proudly displayed on the wall along with framed photos from EWF and 6CW history such as Viper holding the TV Title at Iron Man, Viper and Thunder standing toe to toe at Day Of Reckoning, Viper with both the TV and EWF Title at Day Of Reckoning and the last a picture of Viper and Emmy stood outside the Copper Box Arena before Viper's first ever 6CW show.

The camera stops panning as we see Liam sat at a computer screen, wearing a Daniel Bryan t-shirt and skinny jeans he sits back in a large leather computer chair with a smile across his face, as he presses record the view changes to the one from his webcam. Behind him are more framed photos, this time we see an almost blank wall with a small part taken up with the PPV posters that Liam has taken part in...Iron Man, Scars and Stripes, Day Of Reckoning and the up and coming 6CW event Ground Zero. After pausing for a few seconds Liam begins to address one of his opponents at that very event.

“Enforcer, the closer we get to Ground Zero the more you seem to be spewing out excuses, the more you seem to be passing the buck and most importantly the more the Authority seem to be wrapping you up in cotton wool...now you can keep calling yourself dominant and telling people that what you're doing is the smart thing but the truth is...you just do as Callihan and Jones say...you're their puppet...this week proves just that...you didn't seem happy to be put in a 4 on 1 match, probably because the three other men on your team will probably outshine you, but when you brought it up they shot you down...it seems pretty ironic to me that the most dominant force in wrestling takes orders so easily.”

Viper pauses for a few seconds as he stifles a laugh and continues to talk to the camera

“The thing that makes me laugh the most is the fact that since I've know anything about the great Enforcer he's always had someone in his corner helping him out...first it was Fear and now it's The Authority...different name, same tactics...I also know that the moment that people turn these tactics around on him he throws his toys out of the pram and acts like a little bitch...we all know why he goes for this tactic though...without Fear, without Authority, without the backstabbing gang tactics helping him win...he wouldn't have a chance in hell with a real wrestler like me...Enforcer, you're not the most dominant force in professional wrestling...you're not even a professional wrestler...you're the guy who does the bidding of people smarter than you."

“At Ground Zero you claim you're going to get your revenge, that the people in the audience will never forget how brutal your actions are...one part of that is true, the audience will NEVER forget what takes place that night...because, you see...on October 27th the Viper Liam Wood will defy the odds when he retains HIS World Heavyweight Championship belt by beating The Authorities second rate henchman and a mafia wannabe...keeping the belt where it belongs.”

“I plan to show that The Authority that your moronic group holds is an illusion...I am The Viper Liam Wood, I am the EWF World Heavyweight Champion, I am a the best in the business and at Ground Zero...I am the revolution.”

Viper stops recording and presses upload, as the scene fades out we see Viper sitting back and staring at his World Title belt.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 30 Sep 2013, 4:07 pm

The scene cuts to Enforcer leaving The Authority's office. As he walks down the corridor he is approached by Christy James.

CJ: Enforcer, have you seen the video uploaded by Liam Wood onto 606v2.com?

E: Of course I've seen it Christy. I've just left the office of the most powerful men in this company. Funnily enough they have Internet access, so we got to sit through even more of Viper's self absorbed drivel.

CJ: And what are your thoughts on his accusation that you have only aligned yourself with The Authority as you know you can't beat him?

E: My thoughts? My thoughts are that I don't really care what Liam says. He can spout all the rubbish he likes, because we both know the truth. We stood toe to toe inside War Games, the most brutal structure in this industry.

We both gave evrything we had, and I'll admit that I was surprised at how much he had to give. As we battled we both knew that I was coming out on top, but I had gained a respect for him as a competitor that I previously didn't have. The guy is as tough and tenacious as they come, but that wasn't enough to best me.

I knew it wasn't enough and so did he. The hypocrite had a plan, a plan that had been in place for months, a plan that proved he never trusted himself to get the job done. The hypocrite did the very thing he critcises me for, he took a shortcut.

He took a shortcut in the one place where it was guaranteed to be one on one.
He took a shortcut in the one place where the better man was always going to win.
He took a shortcut and proved to the world that I am the better man.

CJ: So you're saying that the respect you had gained for The Viper has gone?

E: He should be so lucky!

I still respect him for his abilities, I underestimated him before and still had the advantage. This time I will be even better prepared and that tips the scales even more in my favour.

Enforcer strides away leaving Christy in the corridor.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:42 pm

The scene opens in a small gym. The camera pans across a punchbag, freeweights and various cardio equipment as 6CW commentary can be overheard in the background. We see a door ajar with a light on and Christy James walks into shot

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen you join me here in the personal workspace of The Talent Jimmy Phillips. This week he heads into a semi-final match up in the UK title tournament and I'm hoping to get a word with him to see how he is preparing for this very important match

Christy leads the camera toward the open door and she knocks on it lightly, the camera focuses inside the small office area and we see Phillips watching footage of DeMarcus Brown, Phillips looks up and pauses the video as he is distracted by Christy

CJ: Hey Jimmy, I hope this isn't a bad time, I was just wondering if we could get a few words with you for the 6CW universe?

JP: Hey Christy, just doing my homework on Brown but always happy to spare a few for the people

Phillips gets up and walks into the gym area and starts to lightly punch at the punchbag as Christy begins her questions

CJ: Well first off congratulations on making it through to this stage of the UK title tournamanet. I'm sure you're happy to have progressed this far?

JP: Well Christy I'm not gonna lie, it feels good to know that I'm only a couple of pinfalls away from holding a title, my first since joining this business but I also know that the job isn't done yet. There's no time to feel happy until I have that gold around my waist, it's long overdue

CJ: Fair enough. Well picking up on what you said you've already beaten Suarez and Helms, and while I mean no disrespect to either of them, this week see's your toughest test in this competition against DeMarcus Brown and you'll need the first of those two pinfalls you mentioned against him

JP: Its definately a tough test. I'm not taking anything for granted walking into this match. Although I may have beaten Brown the last time we faced each other this time is different. We both have the same goal to reach Ground Zero and I know I've got to put in even more to ensure that that title is only one win away

CJ: and do you have any secrets you can let us in to? How exactly are you preparing for this match?

JP: The same way I always do. I may not be a football player any more but there's one thing that stuck with me. Every week coach used to make us sit there tand watch game footage, hour after hour for days at a time. You get to know your opponents offense, their defense, their strengths and weaknesses and thats something that I still do now in this business. Every match Brown has fought, every promo he has cut I have it all in that room there. And since I knew that it would be me and him I've watched it all, just like coach used to make us. Brown is good, there's no doubting that but I know exactly what I have to do get the W and progress to the final

CJ: wow, so not only are you physicall prepared but mentally as well?

JP: You have to be, while it might be an advantage to have the physique or the speed or the power that stuff will only take you so far, to become a champion you have to have it up here as well (he points at his head)

CJ: And say you do win and progress to the final at Ground Zero, any preference on who you will want to face?

JP: No disrespect to Hurst, but it has to be Tyler Roth. As everybody seems to be preaching that he's the next big thing, a product of The Authority and yadda yadda yadda. Well screw The Authority. I had to put up with that garbage with FEAR back in EWF and to come here and find that they were just a small piece in a bigger picture....it stinks. I swore back in EWF that I would put and end to this nonsense and that still stands. While Viper may be at the forefront of the fight at the minute, it was me that spearheaded this war from the start and I won't back down now. At Ground Zero I want it to be The Talent versus Tyler Roth. I want to be backed into a corner. I want to have the chips stacked against me because baby thats when The Talent is at his best. I want to beat that son of a b!tch senseless, I want to prove to the 6CW universe that The Authority and their power can only count for so much because as long as there are members of this roster willing to stand against them, as long as there are members of this roster who can show a bit of this (he pats his heart) then The Authoities power counts for absolute zip

CJ: I was going to ask about the whole FEAR/Authority thing, as you seem to have taken a step back but I guess you've already just answered any questions I could ask. I don't think there is anything else, unless do you have anything you want to say?

JP: I think its time for what I do in the ring to do the talking for me as The Talent takes another step to becoming your 6CW UK Champion

CJ: Well good luck Jimmy, you know I'll be rooting for you

the scene ends with Jimmy heading back to the office area and Christy exiting the gym

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 01 Oct 2013, 1:36 pm

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons starts playing and immediately the Copper Box Arena bursts out in boos and jeers.

Henry: Wow, can you hear that?!

Harold: This crowd really against Max Adamson after his recent actions towards GazzyD.

(As "Welcome to the new age" is sung, Adamson slowly walks out onto the ramp, absorbing the crowd's distain as he has his eyes closed, he opens them before walking down the ramp towards the ring. He is wearing a black t-shirt with "6CW presents Ground Zero" on it.)

Harold: Adamson has been on a one man destruction of GazzyD recently, nothing else has crossed his mind other than destroying Gazzy and making him pay for everything Adamson claims he's done to him.

Henry: It's one thing attacking a man physically, but Adamson has been doing everything in his power to attack Gazzy mentally as well. Including revealing he had an affair with Gazzy's now ex-wife!

Harold: Gazzy got some revenge last week but Adamson once again tried to get under Gazzy's skin by convincing the powers that be to allow Adamson to choose Gazzy's opponent for a match this week!

(Adamson rolls into the ring underneath the bottom rope and jumps to his feet nonchalantly, he holds his hand out for the ring announcer to hand him the microphone and takes it, before leaning on the top rope. He waits for the booing to stop then he speaks)

Max: Are you done? This generic booing of someone like me, and the cheering of the bad guy. I suppose you think this is the nineties and you're watching some cool heel. GazzyD is a bad man. And not in the good way. He does bad things, but everyone seems to forgive him and only focus on anything I do! GazzyD attacked me last week. From behind, like a coward.

(The crowd boo and a loud "GazzyD" chant echoes around the arena)

Max: He made me bleed from the back of the head. How much more proof do you need?! The guy is a scumbag, and a coward. And once I'm done with "testing" Gazzy this week when I pick his poison, I will walk into Ground Zero and I will punish Gazzy personally. People think I'm the bad guy because Gazzy's wife cheated on him with me. Who do you think instigated that? Huh? Did it never occur to you that Gazzy is nothing more than a common lout? She came to me. She approached me. She was concerned because Gazzy was becoming unstable. He would lash out. And she was the only one around to feel the wrath of Gazzy...

(The crowd boo as Adamson feigns emotion)

Max: It makes me sick that you people champion the wife beating, nasty piece of work that is known as GazzyD yet you boo Max Adamson. Max Adamson, the guy who saved an innocent woman from her abusive husband. I helped her get the divorce. I helped her get her life back, and "I" am seen as the bad guy? It just doesn't make sense. All you've seen is Max Adamson attack GazzyD with no motive other than "GazzyD stole my spot". This runs FAR deeper. This is not about one thing in particular. This is about a collection of lots of little things. For too long, GazzyD has been successful at the expense of others. He gambled his family's money on 6CW, and who stepped in to save Gazzy from bankruptcy? Nasty mean old Max Adamson, that's who. Gazzy came this close to financial ruin. He put the interests of himself over those close to him. He paid no respect to those who supported him. And now Gazzy, it's time to pay the piper. This is as much about karma as it is about respect and revenge. Years of selfishness and disgraceful behaviour are soon going to catch up with you. I guarantee it.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd continue to boo, he raises his arms and drops the microphone to the floor)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 01 Oct 2013, 11:24 pm

The scene opens with Thunder walking down the halls whistling to himself. Tim Alan comes running down the hall behind him, calling Thunder’s name. Thunder pauses and turns on his heels. Tim bends over catching his breath.

Thunder
Yo, little Tim, Tim. What’s up?

Tim catches his breath and begins to speak to Thunder

Tim
Is it true you just bet all of your next wages on Liam winning at Ground Zero?

Thunder
Yep. All of it.

Tim
Didn’t you Liam earlier? He said not even the biggest risk taker would take that bet.

Thunder
Yeah, I heard and I took that as a challenge. Look, Tim, calm down. I put money on Liam ‘cause he’s my bud and after Ground Zero, he’ll still be champ. He and Nick are getting one hell of a send off before they defend their titles. Who better to push these guys than me and Drake? We know these guys better than anyone. Their, our best friends, we’re the only one’s who can show them their holes.

Tim
That’s all well and good but, you’ve never teamed with Drake before can you work as a unit?

Thunder
Tim, it’s me. I can gel with anyone. It’s a shame that either Liam gets his second win in 6CW or I do, wish we could both get our second wins but, that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Tim
Care to comment on your loss to Tyler Roth last week?

Thunder
I was surprised. He actually got the win and on his own too, he might grow up to be a real wrestler one day, like his girl friend, fiancé what ever the hell that man called Kelsey is to him.

Tim
If you keep insulting Kelsey, it could mean trouble for you.

Thunder shrugs and points to himself.

Thunder
Risk taker, remember? Anyway Tim, I got to book later.

With that Thunder walks off, Tim waits around waiting for Thunder to return, when a minute passes and Thunder doesn’t return, Tim shrugs and the scene comes to and end.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed 02 Oct 2013, 6:56 pm

Backstage, Christy James is standing in an interview area next to a 6CW logo. “Ladies and Gentleman,” she says, “please welcome my guest for the moment, Nate Nack.”

The crowd cheers as Nate walks into the frame with his fiancée Emma close behind. “That's the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, if you please,” he says with a smile.

“All right Mr. Mighty Mighty, you're in a huge tag-match next week with Liam against Drake and Thunder. What are your plans?”

“Right now I plan to keep using Mr. Mighty Mighty as a moniker and keep my words mighty short, mighty simple, and mighty sweet. After running my mouth last time, I got humbled twice, and believe me, once in enough when you're living with her.”

He motions to Emma, who gives a little grin and a wave before continuing. “I'm going to come at Drake and Thunder mighty hard and mighty fast and give it my mighty all. That's not because I've got anything against them, no ma'am. In fact, I owe it to them. We're in this fight together, and I've said that many times before, but I think it's finally sinking in for me. I need to show Liam that I trust him as a partner. I need to thank Drake for allowing me to help him with his plan. I need to prove to Thunder that I can hang with the best of the best. More importantly, we all need to show the Authority that we're ready for them. We all know that putting the 4 of us together is a prime time for some kind of trap, but if we all stand together, we can get the job done.

And most importantly, I need to show everyone why I am and will be champion after Ground Zero. I've been through a lot, and I feel like I've changed a lot, and I needed to remember who I was when I first got this belt. I wasn't angry, I wasn't crazed, I wasn't strung out. I was mighty. I still am mighty. I'm Mr. Mighty Mighty, and that's who I will be.

I think it was Max Adamson who said 6CW was nothing but vanilla, and that I am just another vanilla wrestler with sprinkles on top. I'm going to show him differently and let him know that he's gonna face a rocky road if he thinks that. Get it? Huh? Rocky road?”

He looks back and forth between Christy, who gives a half-smile, and Emma, who shakes her head disapprovingly. “Don't make me rethink your proposal” she says as she walks away. Nate can only watch as she does.

“It's an ice cream pun! Come on!”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 04 Oct 2013, 9:40 pm

Our scene opens in a pitch black boiler room in the Copper Box Arena, the camera switches on to night vision and the darkened room is lit up with a green tint, as the camera goes along the halls of the boiler system the pipes let off steam and the camera man begins to shake, amongst the sound of steam and creaking pipes a faint voice can be heard, as the camera continues to travel the voice gets louder. Suddenly the cameraman stops dead and zooms in on a huge figure sat in the darkness rocking back and forth. As the camera zooms to it's full capacity we see that the figure is that of Edward Plague, he continues to rock and mumble to himself, placing his head in his hands and pulling as his voice gets louder and louder...the breathing of the cameraman gets louder as he attempts to control it, hoping not to attract attention. As the camera focuses we begin to hear Edward's voice.

"There are no demons, there are no angels...there is only Edward"

Edward begins to rock more aggressively, letting go of his hair and staring in to the air, the cameraman takes a step back as Edward's voice begins to get louder and more erratic.

"There are no Gods, there are no devils...there is only Edward"

Edward begins to shake back and forth, the back of his head crashing against the hard brick wall of the boiler room, as the camera focuses even more we see the words "No cross, no crown, no king" in a dark red substance along the walls. Edward's voice now screaming at the top of his lungs.

"THERE IS NO HOPE!"

Edward looks at the camera as the cameraman attempts to hide, suddenly the camera turns to static for a few seconds, when the picture returns to normal Edward has disappeared and the camera is shaking uncontrollably, suddenly the camera drops to the ground and the feet of the cameraman can be seen, slowly a trail of liquid begins to run along the ground, in the background Edward can be heard screaming out of control and punching the walls.

"A PLAGUE ON ALL YOUR HOUSES!"

The camera turns to static once again and then fades to black.

"

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 05 Oct 2013, 12:29 am

Mike Masters' music hits the arena as he makes his way out to a mixed reception. Masters does his signature pose as he makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone.

MM: You know I'm a very outspoken individual, there's a lot of people in this business that are scared to say things thats on there mind because they don't want to get into trouble. Over the past few weeks I've been running my mouth, saying things that like I should be the face of this company, I should be in all the main events, Mike Masters equals ratings! So now you must be thinking, Is Masters in trouble? Well lets look at it this way, The Authority have put me in a 4 on 1 handicap match next Wednesday on Anarchy. People may say this is a bad thing, but let me tell you, this is what Mike Masters has been waiting for, for a very very long time. I am finally in the main event. All eyes will be on me.

Some of the crowd begin a "Masters, Masters" chant.

Now you can say the odds are somewhat against me, I mean it is four guys against one. But let me tell you something, this one guy is known as the masterful one for a reason. I've wrestled around the world, i've busted my ass to get to where I am, if you guys think imma let this chance go of waste, you have another thing coming. Let me take you back to the Ruler of the ring, I ruled that match! I lasted 23 other opponents, know one in the history of this company has done that. That Mike Masters has gotten even better since, showing off is something I do well, and showing off is something I will do against my four opponents. Jones, Callihan, if you think this is punishment for speaking out, I laugh in your face. Im gonna keep doing what I do best, speak my mind, make 6CW lots and lots of money and most importantly, wrestle. 6CW universe, this Wednesday, your gonna see what Mike Masters is all about, Im gonna show you why I am that damn good and why I am perfect and your not!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 05 Oct 2013, 9:47 am

Christy James is backstage in the interview area...

CJ: My guest at this time...Mr Robin Reborn

Robin strides into view with a huge grin on his face "Bonjour Madame"

CJ: Robin, tonight you go one on one with a monster on a mission. Has there ever been a worse time to face the beast Ojore?

RR: Christy, Christy, Christy. His impotent rage is his downfall. I know Ojore. When we face off in the middle of that ring, he can't catch Robin Reborn. There is no tougher opponent in this business than Ojore, but no one in this industry rides as fast as me.

CJ: Youre confident you can tame this animal?

RR: Once we step into that ring, I've got plans. He won't know what's hit him, I'll be too damn fast for him to see. Just watch.

And with that Reborn jumps out of shot and away from the interview, Christy laughing as the camera fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 05 Oct 2013, 12:57 pm

We come to a dark room, lit only by a flame in its middle. The camera zooms in on its embers, and the eyes of a man open and their white pierces the dark.

"In times of pain, the flame is a friend and foe. Until man learns to turn captivity into carnage. The wars, the battle; the fight became a hunt. Soldiers chase, and then patience becomes key. Where once the hunted fear the fire, now the hunter becomes prey."

The camera pans out as the man takes a large inhalation of air; we see the flame comes from a crown.

"Ojore they hunt. They see Ojore flame and think they have caught Ojore. But it is Ojore now who hunt. They come for the flame, they find trap. When man find Ojore flame...none survive"

He exhales to the flame and sparks fly.

"Ojore lived in the war. When the war end, the battle remain on Ojore heart. The ring, the wrestling, there is a war here, a place Ojore can bring honour and brutality."

"In Uganda, an Authority betrayed Ojore's people. The village of Ojore's family, they came for it. They killed. Then Ojore bring war to them. Ojore was hunted by men before, soon they learned to leave Ojore and his people alone."

"Jus in bello"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:41 am

The scene opens with Marty Helms watching a video of his last match against Jimmy Phillips.

MH: I should have had him right there, it should have been me picking up the win damn it!

A slow almost sarcastic clap can be heard before Oliver Baker comes into shot closely followed by Jonathan Daniels.

OB: Bravo, Mr. Helms it looks like your story of glory is going very well...... oh wait! It isn’t going anywhere at all is it now. Before you get upset not all stories get off to the perfect start as you are proving but not to worry as you have the help of my client Mr. Perfection Jonathan Daniels.

MH: Yeah that's the so called Mr. Perfection remind me of his recent record...... that's right he keeps losing himself doesn’t he Oliver. His record is far from perfect , last Anarchy I will give you some kudos for hanging in there with Brown as he is one mean dude but when it comes to the rest you haven’t shown me anything as to why you are perfect.

JD: Well then Marty, obviously you haven’t paid close enough attention to me when i have been performing in that very ring out there otherwise you would have seen my talents dazzling in the spotlight in the middle of that ring. Anyway enough of this we should be focusing on our tag match against Chaos and Blade. Now I know Blade is past his best by a long way but he shouldn’t be discounted as you have found out with Ronster in the past.

MH: That was a fluke on his part.... but your right we should focus on the tag match. Maybe you can finally prove to me why you claim to be perfect and everyone else is not.

JD: Oh I will prove to you and everyone else watching that I am perfection. This could be the next chapter of your story of glory I think we should call it " the perfect beginning"

Both helms and Daniels have a smug look on their faces as Daniels exits Helms' locker room with Oliver Baker following him.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 08 Oct 2013, 9:38 pm

The cameras go backstage and we see DeMarcus Brown prowling the backstage area, Brown is dressed as expected with his sleeveless white hoodie and wrestling pants, he spots Christy James stood chatting to a crew a makes a be-line straight for her. One of the crew makes Christy aware of Browns presence before he has the chance the chance to startle her and she turns around to face him, much to Browns disappointment as he fires the crew member a disapproving glance.

CJ: What do you want DeMarcus If you hadn’t noticed were kinda busy here
DeMarcus Laughs

DB: Really because to me it just seems like you’re stood around doing nothing but gossiping

CJ: I don’t expect you to know anything about Journalism DeMarcus it’s called a brief, were getting ready for our next big appointment.

DB: Well it looks like your big appointment has arrived early Christy, time to think on your feet.

Christy looks unimpressed by Browns remarks

CJ: Im not sure exactly what you want DeMarcus.

DB: What do you think I want Christy I want you to interview me, to collect my inner most thoughts, I saw you interviewed my opponent this week you didn’t seem to have any issues there, am I just too much of a challenge for you Christy, am I just too domineering for you, if you want to be the best Christy you will need to rise up to the challenge. Grow some balls Christy.

CJ: its not that your challenge to interview DeMarcus it’s just that you’re not a very nice person, you’re evil right to the core, I just don’t like being around you DeMarcus

DB: Why worried ill corrupt you, worried you’ll begin to like it

CJ: more like worried of what you might bring out of me, something that might put my career on the line.

DeMarcus laughs sadistically

DB: Maybe I’d be doing us all a favour then

CJ: You know what let’s just get this over with, I'm already starting to lose my patience, So what have you been doing to prepare for you Semi Final DeMarcus, Jimmy sure seems ready for a fight and is well prepared.

DB: I heard everything he had to say, how he's been studying hours and hours and hours of footage of my matches, attempting to pick up on my weaknesses to try give him an advantage, I hope it has served him well but he might not have bothered, I live in the moment Jimmy which means you can forget anything that I have done before because it is unlikely it will ever be repeated, I'm not that predictable unlike you, with your regimes, you might have beaten me before Jimmy but it was in a whole different circumstance, for one you had somebody watching your back and I Had the most insolent partner possible in Daniel Reilly, I would have rather had The Ronster at my side that night. Like I said I'm not the kind of man that repeats the past so Jimmy is in for a whole different fight this week, I hoped you watched my last match carefully Phillips not to pick up any tips but to see just what I am capable of when somebody gets in the way of what I want, tries to stop me from taking something which should already be engraved with my name on it.

DeMarcus pauses for a second

But that doesn’t answer your question of what have I been doing to prepare for my match, Well I’ve had a busy week Christy, between partying, personal appearances and eating at the finest places this little country has to offer, I’ve had little time to prepare anything safe in the knowledge that I don’t need to prepare, I’m not the one under threat of being taken apart, I’m the predator in here I do things when I’m good and ready I don’t need to push myself to maintain my place at the top, no I’m a natural athlete I was born with my gifts it’s my birth right , unlike Phillips I’ve never failed at anything I always get what I want, by any means, Its good for him to know what it feels like to fail because it’s something that he is going to have to get used to, especially if he’s going to be facing off against somebody of my calibre.

CJ: Ever so modest DeMarcus, of course the other semi-final is also taking place between Tyler Roth and Jack Hurst, Any preference who you would like to face in the final.

DB: Does it matter Chrsity? No matter who it is the only thing they’re going to win that night is a whole lot of pain at my hands, both men have done well to get to the semi-finals but let’s face it they’ve had it easy, the men I’ve already beaten to date could have made it to this point with a favourable draw but instead they came across an athlete superior to themselves, like Jimmy Phillips will at Anarchy and like whoever I face in the final will do, at Ground Zero that title is going around my waist and it won’t be leaving that position for a very long time, so it’s something you Christy and everybody else should get used to.

CJ:I think that’s about enough DeMarcus your ego is beginning to suffocate

DB: When I’m champion Christy interviewing me will be a privilege I’ll be a man in demand you should count yourself lucky that I choose to spare some of my time with you, as you might not get that opportunity again, I’m the man that will make you a star Christy and you should learn that fast and learn to please me rather than attempt to insult me, now where finished Christy when I say where finished

DeMarcus then walks off from the crew and Christy as the scene begins to fade

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Oct 2013, 9:39 pm

*The scene is backstage and there is a poster hanging in the corridor advertising the 6CW Ground Zero PPV. The cameras then pan around to another poster that depicts the inaugural UK Championship belt with the caption “Who will be the One?”. Timothy Allen stands beside the poster with a very familiar figure, a man who receives a chorus of boos from the fans around the arena.

Allen: We are now just hours from 6CW Anarchy and the two semi finals of the UK Championship tournament. What began with sixteen men is now down to only four but only two can advance to the Ground Zero pay per view in order to compete for the right to call themselves UK Champion. My guest at this time is one of those four men….representing The Authority, please welcome….Tyler Roth!

*Roth merely grins as he listens to the reaction of the fans

Allen: Tyler, tonight you face Jack Hurst for the opportunity to fight for UK gold at Ground Zero….a lot has been made of the fact that The Authority’s dominance is spreading, will you be looking to continue that trend and add the UK belt to the ranks?

Roth: That’s all these interviews are ever about, the dominance of the collective….and don’t get me wrong, Tim, I will be the first to tell you that The Authority is superpower around here, that there is nobody and nothing that can measure up to us….but for once we need to take the spotlight off the overall faction and concentrate on someone who deserves it….me!

*Boos from the crowd

Roth: Ever since I signed up to 6CW I was brushed off and overlooked because of my shortcomings in other companies. My past record was held against me and I was dismissed as a “waste of potential”….the road agents looked upon me as a stepping stone for the rest of the roster, I was cannon fodder for the big boys.

And whilst I hold my hands up and admit that I have let myself down in the past, it is exactly that…the past. Because the day I signed my name to a 6CW contract is the day I woke up and realised that this isn’t a game…that opportunities don’t just get handed to you on a plate. If you want something then you bust your a55 and you take it….I shrugged off the shackles of “overhyped premadonna” and I showed you all that when Tyler Roth brings his A game to the table….the rest of these chumps just don’t measure up!

I hit the gym, I pulled myself out of the party boy lifestyle, and I made sure that when my chance came along I was going to seize it with both my hands, never letting go despite what obstacles may come my way….I was out to prove a point and I have no doubts that that point has been received, loud and clear….there isn’t a man in this industry who doesn’t know my name…

And that isn’t because Tyler Roth works for Drake Callihan and Mr Jones….that isn’t because Tyler Roth is a Solider of Authority…..that is because Tyler Roth is, without a shadow of a doubt, the baddest man on this God forsaken planet and if you cross my path I am going to rip off your face and wear it like it’s Halloween…you need to realize that this isn’t a joke, this isn’t some nightmare that you are about to wake up from….this is reality….and reality hurts…

Allen: What do you make of Hurst? Do you see him as a problematic opponent?

Roth: Jack Hurst is in the semi-finals of this tournament, that fact alone speaks volumes…I won’t stand here and deride his achievements but what I will say, with complete confidence, is that Jack Hurst isn’t on my level and he never will be…not as long as his a55 points down…

He should pat himself on the back for getting this far but the moment his name and my name came out of that hat is the moment that his fate was sealed…the moment when he stopped dreaming about becoming the UK Champion and the moment it dawned on him that he is likely to spend the rest of his life eating through a drip…

This isn’t personal…this is life and what you need to understand is that burning inside of me is a desire and a determination so hot that it will melt flesh from bones….the years of critics and slanderers throwing insults at me, running me down, has pushed me to a breaking point….now I’m pushing back and I won’t stop until I get the acknowledgement and respect that I deserve…

Jack Hurst may shine against perennial choke artists like Blade but when steps inside a ring with me, looks me deep in the eyes, he is going to realise that they locked him inside a cage with a ravenous animal, whose hunger cannot be satisfied no matter what prey they throw his way….Hurst is walking into the lion’s den and when I’m done not even dental records will be able to identify him…

Allen: If you are victorious tonight then you will face the winner of Jimmy Phillips/DeMarcus Brown in second semi-final….do you have a preference on who you would prefer to face?

Roth: Do I look like a man who needs to hand-pick his opponents? Whoever wins that match will have earned the right to share a ring with me at Ground Zero….but that is as far as their journey will take them, because incase the message hasn’t been understood there is no way I am allowing anyone to queue jump ahead of me any longer….

Too many times I have been pushed back into the shadows…holding the bags and protecting the best interests of a rising star…but now I am looking out for number one, now I’m concentrating on my own interests….I’ll have The Authority’s back week in and week out but what I won’t do is be a lackey….I’m better than that….I’m the best athlete on this roster and now I have a chance to step into the spotlight and prove it…

They wrote me off when I fought Chaos….said I stood no chance against Thunder….when is it going to penetrate your thick skulls that you don’t bet against me….you don’t look past me any more…because the moment you take your eyes off the task at hand is the same moment your six feet deep and your family is laying a rose by your headstone…

*Roth rips down the poster off the wall behind him and throws it at Allen’s face

Roth:Phillips or Brown, it doesn’t matter one jot to me….I’ll fight them both at the same time….because there is a belief inside of me now that cannot be undone…a confidence that cannot be dented….I am walking into Newcastle as the baddest mother(beeper) that city has ever seen….and I am walking out with that UK Championship around my waist….that’s money in the bank!

Allen: You work on a daily basis with Enforcer and the rest of The Authority team….what is the belief in camp concerning the upcoming Ground Zero PPV?

*Roth grins

Roth: What do you think? Every single one of was chosen with a purpose, we were hand-picked by Callihan and Jones because they recognised in us the exact traits that they are looking for in order to create an unbeatable army. Don’t you people realise that resistance is futile, we are bigger, better and stronger than anyone else…we are the alpha males, top dogs, the elite….the rest of you are just generic foot soldiers, fighting for a cause that you know cannot help…

Your like a group of allied soliders in downtown Basra…

*The crowd boo furiously

Roth: You can fight but you will never influence this battle enough to initiate change…your downfalls will be in vein….you are wasting your time and it is time you opened your eyes to that fact…

Ground Zero is where you are going to see that your either a Solider of Authority or your just another victim with a bull’s eye on your back….when we leave that night with the 6CW and EWF World Championships….when the UK Championship is around my waist….then your going to look upon us from your murky shallow grave and wish that you had heeded our warning…

I’d tell you to head for the hills but the truth is that no matter how far you run, we will find you and we will take you out…we will destroy and decimate everything and everyone until you learn that it’s our way or no way….

Call it a revolution, a hostile takeover or whatever you want but the fact is that we have the power…it is resting right in the palm of our hands….and there isn’t a man currently walking God’s green earth who possesses the balls to do anything about it…

So sit down, shut up and enjoy the goddamn show…the party is just about to start!

*Roth laughs and he looks at Allen with a shake of the head before barging him against the wall as he walks out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Oct 2013, 10:42 pm

Jack Hurst stands with Christy James, both watching the monitor as we see Roth barging into Tim Allen on the small screen and the image fading,

Christy turns to Jack, mic in hand "How do you see this match going tonight?"

The eyes of Jack Hurst, usually so courteous and kind, pierce the lens as Hurst shows an intense drive and determination.

"Tonight isn't about belittling proud fighting soldiers or questioning the paths that lead us to this day. Christy, I see a man in Tyler Roth who shows no lack of aggression or malice, but an over confidence that belies his weaknesses. For the first time since these great companies joined together, Tyler Roth will be locking horns with a man of greater technique, thought and firepower."

Christy "So you're confident you can get the job done and make the grand final at Ground Zero?"

Hurst "Ground Zero is another day. Don't get me wrong, Roth is an impressive specimen. He has beaten some of the best emerging talent this industry has. But no man shows greatness when tied to power that enslaves him. His strength in The Authority's embrace is also his weakness. Is it their way I should fear or his way, Christy? Shallow confidence, the fire inside him is lit by an outside source."

Christy "And do you fear outside involvement?"

Hurst "I embrace it. I embrace his need for security. When I get in that ring, I will trust my own skill. At the end of the match, win or lose, I answer to me. I don't have to worry about what I do and how it is seen by the powers that enslave me. He appeases the men who control him. An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile—hoping it will eat him last."

Christy "But were you not intimidated but what we have just seen? Roth is a man who embraces the pain of others and enhances it further. Do you not fear what he can do to you?"

Hurst smiles and a warmth comes back to his face "Christy, my dear, no English man holds fear before battling wrong. I go into this a man who fights against anything, whatever it may be.

"Tyler Roth could be the baddest man this industry will ever see, he could be coming into this match to break my body and my spirit. But I'm an Englishman. I have come to know that you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

Christy "He would happily kill you, Jack, is all this worth it?"

Jack stands, chest puffed out and proudly states "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." He smiles, doffs his cap and leaves Christy standing where she is.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 09 Oct 2013, 7:57 pm

The titontron bursts into life with a flaming mask of chaos, the crowd cheers before a girls voice says...

Wait

(She laughs)

He will see you shortly

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 8:04 pm

Max is still in the ring soaking in the crowds jeers when suddenly 'Limelight' by Rush starts to play. Max turns to face the entrance, a look of disgust on his face. He waits for gazzy to appear but there is no sign of him

He: Hey Max...Turn around

The crowd go wild as gazzy jumps the barrier and rolls in the ring, he waits for Max to turn to face him and then tackles him to the ground and begins to unleash with a an assault of left and right hands. Max turns the tables and pins gazzy down and then returns a barrage of his own. A flood of officials run down to the ring as gazzy turns the tables back on Max. They enter the ring and start to pull the two guys apart.

He: You know Max is right. How can these fans seriously cheer for gazzy? How is he the good guy? Once again he has assaulted a defenceless man

Ha: You know Henry you don't half talk rubbish at times. Did you even listen to a word Max said, this guy has made this thing with gazzy so personal, I can't believe gazzy has contained himself this long

Both men have several officials pulling them back. The crowd start to cheer again as gazzy breaks free and runs at Adamson. He jumps over the huddle of officials and flails wild punches in the direction of his Ground Zero opponent hoping any happen to land. The crowd quickly turn cheers to boos as Adamson gets a thumb to the eye of gazzy and then quickly exits the ring as the ringful of officials hold gazzy back. Adamson smiles a sick smile back to the ring as gazzy picks up the microphone

g: Get back here now you sick son of a b!tch. Not once did I raise my voice or my hand to the mother of my child and for you to come out and make me out to be the bad guy, well you're well and truly p!ssing off the wrong guy aren't you?

Max continues to look back at gazzy, the smile still painted on his face

g: I'm not waiting any longer. I don't care about our match at Ground Zero how about you put your stones were your mouth is and choose yourself to face me at Anarchy. I'm through with all this playing around. I'm through you sprouting your crap week after week. Quite frankly I'm through with you being part of my life. You may be throwing this little tantrum because you claim I took your 'spotlight' well prepare to start feeling pretty bad about yourself because I'm going to take you out of it permanently

Ha: Adamson has really got under the skin of gazzy and he has snapped. I have never seen him as fired up as he is now, even after Dubois turned on him, even when Daniel Reilly undermined him. Adamson has ignited some deep down inside gazzy that we didn't know was there and Adamson only has to blame himself if he can't handle the consequences

He: Consequences? What consequences? You've said it yourself Adamson has got in gazzys head. He's already won the mental war, now its advantage Max in the physical war

the scene fades with gazzy and Adamson staring at each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down