The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor 2013

+16
MIG
david lee
Dolphin Ziggler
GSC
Y I Man
Rowley
westisbest
TRUSSMAN66
kingjohn7
Kenny
seanmichaels
Adam D
Stella
Hero
Duty281
NickisBHAFC
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

X Factor 2013 Empty X Factor 2013

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 13 Oct 2013, 8:19 pm

Wow that was poor from Ellie Golding. So hot though!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

X Factor 2013 Empty Re: X Factor 2013

Post by Duty281 Sun 13 Oct 2013, 10:09 pm

Isn't that all X-Factor is? A load of hot people, with little to no musical talent what-so-ever?

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 13 Oct 2013, 10:11 pm

There's little to no hot people (as well as little to no musical talent).

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 13 Oct 2013, 10:24 pm

I never get why people slag of the musical talent, if its so bad and you think you can do better, either don't watch it or go on it then!

I want that young Scottish kid to win.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 13 Oct 2013, 10:29 pm

Rest assured, I'm not watching it.

Although a quick google search does tell me that one or two from Kingsland are rather...nice.

Now I might have to watch it. Curse this internet of mine.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 14 Oct 2013, 9:24 am

I watch is as it's half decent entertainment, but it's not a proper talent contest. The judges bar Barlow are useless, the singers are karaoke standard, with the exception of past contestants like Leona Lewis, and erm...............well, there must have been more.

Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 14 Oct 2013, 9:44 am

Chico?

Quite enjoyed this week although that was more to do with the 80s theme.

The police should have been called as someone murdered Summer of 69.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 9:55 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Wow that was poor from Ellie Golding. So hot though!
I have to agree. Even her accent grinds, but I'd definitely put up with it Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 14 Oct 2013, 9:55 am

Adam D wrote:Chico?

Quite enjoyed this week although that was more to do with the  80s theme.

The police should have been called as someone murdered Summer of 69.

Agreed, but most of them were murdered. The girl who done 'livin on a prayer' at least tried to be different. As for Cher..................Rolling Eyes 
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 10:01 am

I actually thought Cher did quite well. She is 85, and she was much better than anyone on the show. Including Ellie Goulding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 14 Oct 2013, 10:09 am

What on earth was Ellie Goulding wearing?

It wasnt sexy at all!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 10:12 am

Tbf she could wear a bin bag and I'd still have a go.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Oct 2013, 11:04 am

Adam D wrote:What on earth was Ellie Goulding wearing?

It wasnt sexy at all!
I'm no expert on fashion but from a distance it looked like a massive muff.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 11:17 am

Drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 14 Oct 2013, 11:15 pm

you have to take the X factor for what it is ..................crap
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Thu 17 Oct 2013, 7:45 pm

I dont mind watching it usually, but in the judges houses there was a brilliant bloke singing in Louis group but Louis didnt pick him. I think because he didnt look like a 14 year old pop star (he was a bit fat but looked fine). He was easily the best singer there it was a joke. Wont watch it anymore.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu 17 Oct 2013, 8:31 pm

He was good, well decent, and quite clearly the best singer. Problem is, it's not a singing contest.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 18 Oct 2013, 11:16 am

My biggest problem with the X Factor is that given the people they put through they aren't looking for a long term artist they are all just going to be around for a year or two at the most . There were two decent singers in the judges houses the the guy you are on about i think his name was Paul ? and Sam Bailey who should if it's judged on singing win the full thing .
But i don't think she fits the stereo type pop star they want they don't want singers they want a image .
The buzz words that " You are what this competition is all about " sums it up perfectly it's fastfood tv/music forgotten in minutes so they can do it all again next year .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:25 pm

One of Kingsland Road said on Xtra Factor that due to the vote they were literally fighting for their lives.
Oh if it could only be true. Xfactor meets Running Man/Hunger Games/Battle Royale would make me more interested.

Rylan, unfortunately you've been voted out so you're going to have explosives strapped around your neck and be hunted by psychotic Japanese schoolgirls.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:16 am

Hero wrote:One of Kingsland Road said on Xtra Factor that due to the vote they were literally fighting for their lives.
Oh if it could only be true. Xfactor meets Running Man/Hunger Games/Battle Royale would make me more interested.

Rylan, unfortunately you've been voted out so you're going to have explosives strapped around your neck and be hunted by psychotic Japanese schoolgirls.
The guy looks like he's already be captured and tortured by some deranged dentist. Why has he got someone else's teeth in his moth as well as his own?

The young black girl (Hannah) was the best singer by far on the show this weekend. Problem is, given the music industry's desire to have young girls behaving like Mylie Cyrus, she has all the grace and sex appeal of a beached whale therefore I fully expect them to try and "sex" her up as the show runs it's course. She doesn't need that much work on her vocals but she needs a major image overhaul in order to conform to the stereotype they're trying to flog us...again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:23 am

Rylan as Running Man? They'd have to change the title to 'Mincing Man'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:10 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Rylan as Running Man? They'd have to change the title to 'Mincing Man'.
Rylan: You thought it was pretty funny out there on the stage? What's the matter now bitch, why aren't you laughing?

Gary: Because there's nothing funny about a dickless moron with a falseteeth in his mouth.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm

Kenny wrote:
Azzy Mahmood wrote:Rylan as Running Man? They'd have to change the title to 'Mincing Man'.
Rylan: You thought it was pretty funny out there on the stage? What's the matter now bitch, why aren't you laughing?

Gary: Because there's nothing funny about a dickless moron with a falseteeth in his mouth.
Yeah Louis, pay attention, there's nothing good about who you are or what you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:39 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Kenny wrote:

Yeah Louis, pay attention, there's nothing good about who you are or what you do.
Laugh 

on a side note who thinks there's something stronger then tea in Mrs O's china teacup ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:44 pm

She's embarrassing. How the fu.. she got on that show.............oh yes, friend of Cowell's. What annoys me, is, all they have to do is give an honest opinion, and Louis and Ma Osbourne can't even do that.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:46 pm

I found the whole begging Louis to save Shelley thing very annoying as it was plain to see and hear that the boy band were better and could go further
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:51 pm

I thought the Xfactor was a talent based show......The woman outsung the kids and went home..

Why not just have a modelling show instead.........Best looking people can mime a song and people can ring in and say who they want to screw most......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:12 pm

I did notice Katy Perry on it.

She's very much worth watching.

Anyway it's not been the same since Jedward were on it.Wink

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 22 Oct 2013, 6:51 pm

Kenny wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Kenny wrote:

Laugh 

on a side note who thinks there's something stronger then tea in Mrs O's china teacup ?
There's been a number of times where I've thought she's actually drunk.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Mon 28 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm

More of the same this week. Crappy guests, boring comments, mediocre singing, and more tears.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 6:14 pm

An off-key Lady Gaga running amok in her granny pants and trying to dance like Janet Jackson....yeah, she's got the X Factor alright.

"Next week on the show...Little Mix" Three people cheered, Little Mix were in the auduence and even they weren't interested.

Hannah and Rough Copy are adamant that we understand they feel "blessed" to be on the show.

Louis Walsh seems to be coming out of the closet in increments if those ******* trousers he was wearing were anything to go by.

Gary Barlow nearly chokes on his own bile as he has to save his own act in the sing-off despite the fact they were bloody awful.

Even Simon Cowell believes he's going to struggle to flog the eventual winner out of this shower of **** to the public and is considering forming a supergroup comprised of Steve Brookstein, Leon Jackson and Matt Cardle instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 6:55 pm

X-Factor's Poopie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 7:02 pm

At the moment it would struggle to be that good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:12 pm

I wish Louis would stop saying how hard his acts work and how much it meens to them and how much they want it !

Surely it meens alot to all the contestants and that they all want it .......or why are they there in the first place ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:09 pm

I wish Louis would fall down a flight of stairs whilst carrying a WWII mine.

Little or no constructive criticism just bland platitudes about how he likes their hair, the singer "put a spin on that song made it their own" and if it was released in the charts it would be a hit.

Shut up you twunt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:36 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I wish Louis would fall down a flight of stairs whilst carrying a WWII mine.

Little or no constructive criticism just bland platitudes about how he likes their hair, the singer "put a spin on that song made it their own" and if it was released in the charts it would be a hit.

Shut up you twunt!

don't forget his new one

" There has to be a place in the charts for a act like you "
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:46 pm

Kenny wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:I wish Louis would fall down a flight of stairs whilst carrying a WWII mine.

Shut up you twunt!
don't forget his new one

" There has to be a place in the charts for a act like you "
Yeah at the bottom with a big fat zero next to it under the heading "sales"

How can a grown man not know how to clap his hands without looking like a shaven baboon trying to kill a wasp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:59 pm

You are very wrong about Louis Dave. Is the only one who gets it is a light entertainment show. Gary Barlow believes he is on the selection panel for the Royal academy of music and the other two are non entities. Whenever an act has been put through that has the ability to bring some colour, lightness of touch or just ability to raise a smile they tend to always have been put through or supported by Louis. All the acts on there are guff but give me Wagner murdering a Tom Jones song over some grumpy looking teenager with bad hair doing an acoustic version of Baggy Trousers any day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:17 pm

No, Barlow believes that the person winning should have a modicum of singing ability. Louis thinks that singing is an irrelevance and to him, bringing something different to the show seems to consist of being able to put you hand on your chest and close your eyes when singing about emotions...

You don't have people on Masterchef who spent week one figuring out how to wear oven gloves or which end of the teaspoon to use and, as irritating as they are, there isn't any one The Apprentice who spends their days in bed playing on the X-Box before going to sign on and then go back to bed. As deluded as they may be vis a vis their ability to challenge Bill Gates, they've generally got a little bit about them.

If anything X factor is a popularity contest with pyrotechnics which ironically features one of the most unpopular people in the Country (Piers Morgan now resides in America otherwise he'd be a shoe-in)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:28 pm

And the likes of Wagner or Jedward will never actually win the thing, but they do bring much needed colour and levity to the live stage of the programme. Walsh is the only one that gets this. The Apprentice puts more than its fair share of morons in who you would no more give quarter of a million to than you would leave your daughter with Gary Glitter but they get chucked out eventually as happens with Louis' picks.

Outside of those that have won it or secured recording contracts I cannot name one person who has made it through to the live stages. I can remember Wagner in all his glorious lunacy though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:40 pm

No Jedward pushed out more talented people who, whilst they may not have won, may have gained some much needed exposure and gone on to make something of their musical talents in some form or another. All Walsh has done with Jedward is convince the most feeble minded of idiots to believe that they can be a success...just like those two feeble minded idiots who comprise Jedward.

The live stages wouldn't need levity and colour if it was filled with people who could actually sing but, they've been weeded out because people apparently tune in to a singing contest to watch people who couldn't carry a tune in a sticky bucket.

There's a place for the kind of fodder that Walsh champions, I just don't think it should be the television.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:46 pm

DAVE667 wrote:No Jedward pushed out more talented people who, whilst they may not have won, may have gained some much needed exposure
When you put it like that I realise we may have been deprived another Matt Cardle or Little Mix. I retract all my previous comments, I am outraged.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:50 pm

Cardle is dull but he can sing...much prefered Rebecca Ferguson.

Strange you criticise Cardle but are looking forward to Morrissey's autobiography. Fail to see the difference really but then again, what would I know listening to all that SLAYER?

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I Man Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

BTG > Xfactor

Y I Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:55 pm

Strictly speaking I offered no criticism of Cardle.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 6:15 pm

It was heaviliy implied despite your quirky tongue-in-cheek method of delivery.

YI Man it would be nice if you could find a symbol which denotes that one sucks as much a$$ as the other. Not merely an = but something far more sinister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 30 Oct 2013, 6:45 pm

Just struggle to see why you get wound up about it. For me if you have to sacrifice one or two nondescript non entities with zero chance of winning to get someone who is a bit of a giggle in which adds some levity and humour to a show that takes itself way too seriously already that is a decent price to pay.

Way I look at it there has not been one artist on there yet I would even consider buying a record of or listening to so may as well chuck a couple in that at least have the ability to make you laugh. Walsh does this so is alright with me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:16 pm

I hate Walsh as he promotes this dross (on his team) as if he's offering up a cure for cancer. "Take this it's my gift to you" He's a smug walking platitude with a look on his face that says, "I can't believe there's only Dave who hasn't figured out what a **** I am!"

The man is a non-entity of the highest order, riding on the coat-tails of that egomaniac Cowell and now seems to be desperately trying to break into America by digging a tunnel via Sharon Osbourne's poop chute.

He's a sinister and invidious plague descending upon soicety and people fail to see than he needs to be eradicated like the virus he is.
Why encourage the Jedwards of this world, all the money they've got on the back of this show and what have they done with it?

....bought a lifesize effigy of themselves made out of Flumps

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 02 Nov 2013, 9:15 pm

Disco seems to be a loose description.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 03 Nov 2013, 1:23 pm

In fairness if I had the money Jedward have then I would make a life size effigy of myself from flumps.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next