PWG

Go down

PWG Empty PWG

Post by jai.roberts on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:38 pm

Has anyone else watched any PWG?

I'm watching PWG All Star Weekend 9

WWE should seriously watch these guys .... i'm watching at this time Rich Swann & Richocet v AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol

THIS IS AWESOME

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

PWG Empty Re: PWG

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:52 pm

I like to dip into PWG as much as I can, missed ASW but I recently purchased Is your body ready? and Ten on DVD, the wrestling is phenomenal, but to think they could wrestle this way week in week out on RAW would be silly, plus WWE do seem to have an eye on things having signed El Generico and Sami Callihan in the past 6 months.

PWG and DG:USA are for me the premier indy companies in the US atm for me, in terms of in ring work (in 2013 certainly hasn't been ROH's finest year IMHO), I would like to watch more PWG but I can't find their shows online so it means raking out for DVD's which limits what I can watch unfortunately.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:57 pm

I'm fairly new to PWG... and i'm not saying i want everyone to wrestke this way on raw every week.... but it's just such an eyeopener the way they wrestle is great .. you can't take your eyes off it.....

I'm onto Trent? v Roderick Strong....there even making Trent Barretta look good lol

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 11:06 pm

jai.roberts wrote:
I'm onto Trent? v Roderick Strong....there even making Trent Barretta look good lol
To be fair, Trent (if its Greg Marasciulo) looked good in TNA recently, then they just ignored him after than X Division event. Shame.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 11:09 pm

If you're just getting into PWG, I'd say Steen Wolf from 2012 is a really must watch show, the main event is terrific.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma on Thu 17 Oct 2013, 10:45 pm

PWG's is probably the best independent company in the USA at the moment. In terms of match quality and consistency, nothing really touches it. While there isn't much storyline driven matches, PWG have something that no other company has and that's they're able to cherry pick all the best talents from both DG:USA & ROH and put together Dream Card shows between 8-11 times a year.

It really takes something for me to purchase a Wrestling DVD, I actually have 4! Two of which are PWG shows, DDT4 2012 & Threemendous 3 (9th Anniversary Show) Both of which I'd highly recommend to any wrestling fan!

Jai - I highly recommend that you subscribe to PWG's Youtube channel. Couple of days after each show, they release a 5 minute video teasing all what's happened. Actually, you can watch all these hype videos from the past 2 years including Steen Wolf!

House - Tooze actually sent me a handy little tip last night, Highspots now have a UK Site! I'd highly recommend that you take a look towards the end of November as they normally have a 50% of DVD's sale!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum