The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Album Tracks - Never made it to Single

+12
compelling and rich
kingraf
Luckless Pedestrian
Galted
JuliusHMarx
CFCNick
Mind the windows Tino.
Il Gialloblu
Stella
Rowley
superflyweight
seanmichaels
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Best Album Tracks - Never made it to Single - Page 4 Empty The Best Album Tracks - Never made it to Single

Post by seanmichaels Sun 20 Oct 2013, 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just a little thread about those album tracks that never made it to the wider public.

Ian Brown - Always Remember Me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6B-mVuUzlg

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Best Album Tracks - Never made it to Single - Page 4 Empty Re: The Best Album Tracks - Never made it to Single

Post by Rowley Thu 21 Nov 2013, 11:55 am

Second tattoo Tina, the new one is covering up the one I don't like. Also I will be 41 by the time it is done. Try and keep up, is almost like my stories do not stick in your mind or something.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Best Album Tracks - Never made it to Single - Page 4 Empty Re: The Best Album Tracks - Never made it to Single

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Nov 2013, 12:01 pm

Rowley wrote:Second tattoo Tina, the new one is covering up the one I don't like. Also I will be 41 by the time it is done. Try and keep up, is almost like my stories do not stick in your mind or something.
He is not known as the stalker for nothing.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 12:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:Second tattoo Tina, the new one is covering up the one I don't like. Also I will be 41 by the time it is done. Try and keep up, is almost like my stories do not stick in your mind or something.
Jeff volunteered his stupidity freely on here. How can that be stalking?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 21 Nov 2013, 12:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Technically speaking he is known as the stalkerish little w*nker, do much prefer his full title.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 12:08 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Technically speaking he is known as the stalkerish little w*nker, do much prefer his full title.
Actually it was "little stalkerish w*nker" but it amounts to the same thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 27 Nov 2013, 7:49 am

Beatles For Sale is probably my least favourite Beatles album, but there are two songs on there that were easily good enough to have been singles.

The first, 'Eight Days a Week,' was due to be a single, but then John Lennon rocked up with 'I Feel Fine' and that was that. But 'Eight Days a Week' has that brilliant simplicity that the best pop songs have (I would say three-minute pop songs, but it's probably not much longer than two minutes) and I realise how good it is every time my iPod shuffles it up.

The second is 'Every Little Thing,' which for me is one of the best songs they ever recorded - and there it is, tucked away on side two of one of their weakest albums. Incidentally, 'Yesterday' was tucked away on side two of Help! and was never released as a single (nor even as a B-side).

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed 27 Nov 2013, 2:22 pm

Anything by Led Zep

Murders in the rue morgue- Iron maiden

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:07 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Anything by Led Zep

Murders in the rue morgue- Iron maiden

But Zeppelin purposely didn't do singles. Wink 
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4