Little help please

Go down

Little help please  Empty Little help please

Post by Kenny on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi everyone , I'm am not a gamer by any means in fact the closest i get to gaming nowadays is the odd game against my son on the x-box 360 .

So i would like a little help if anyone can give it ?

My son wants Fifa 14 ( which we have already bought him ) for christmas but has also put PES 14 on his potential christmas list , my question is is it worth buying both football games ? are they different in anyway ? ( i know they are both football games but do they offer any different between them )
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Little help please  Empty Re: Little help please

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 pm

From what I can gather, FIFA 14 is the worst FIFA game made in the last 20 years. The vast majority of online reviews slate the game. PES has long been the lesser of the two, but again from what I read, it's picked up a following this year due to FIFA's deficiencies.

I'd not buy them both - after all, how much football does he want to play! - but perhaps look into the reviews for each, put your findings to him, and ask him what he wants to do. Now I've just read that you've already bought FIFA, ignore all this, don't buy PES, get him something else as well as FIFA Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:33 pm

cheers Azzy

Any recommendations ? he is 10 years old and seems to prefer the sports games over anything else even the wrestling games which i thought he would like but gets bored with
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Kinect Sports can be fun, but it's better if you have someone to play with. There's KS1 and 2 out there. Besides that, EA (who make FIFA) also have the franchises for American Football (Madden 25 I think is the latest version) and ice hockey (NHL 14). Basketball has NBA2K14. Rugby has Rugby Challenge 2 - The Lions Tour Edition. There's a really boring Tour de France game out there. The London 2012 game was pretty good (for Athletics) with a wide variety of sports to play. Cricket doesn't have much, International Cricket 2010 was the last big game released, and who knows when Ashes Cricket 2013 is being released...maybe others can recommend some winter sports stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:08 am

Thanks again Azzy , hopefully someone else can recommend a few more
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 am

Not a new game but Skate 3 is supposed to be pretty good and would suit his age I think.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:31 am

cheers MIG
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content