The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodwood

2 posters

Go down

Goodwood Empty Goodwood

Post by steveo77 Tue 17 May 2011, 1:46 pm

interesting card at Goodwood tomorrow.

I had a look at the results from the meeting a year ago and saw that it produced the excellent Oaks winner, Snow Fairy, the Derby third, Rewilding (who I think will have a big season this year too) as well as the top 2 year old (although 3 year old flop!) Memory.

so onto tomorrow and the 2 year old race could yet again be won by a Hannon horse. GLEE found 1 too good at Windsor but could open her account tomorrow.
I don't expect the Oaks winner to come from any of the horses lining up for the 3.10 tomorrow but another Hannon horse could come very close to winning tomorrow. DATE WITH DESTINY stayed on well when losing to Zain Al Bolden at Lingfield recently.
Another Hannon horse, Auld Burns may well go off favourite in the Derby trial but I think Tom Queally could yet ride Picture Editor in the Derby, but BADEEL also holds an entry for the Derby, Frankie Dettori rides (as he did on Rewilding last year) and can win again here

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Goodwood Empty Re: Goodwood

Post by racingnut Sat 21 May 2011, 7:57 pm

Masked Marvel won the Predominate or what ever its called and while he might not have Classic aspirations he might end up being a nice type come the middle of the season.The further he went the better he went.Leger type?

racingnut

Back to top Go down