The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe

+26
offload
Sin é
Ozzy3213
Preserved Killick
MBTGOG
SecretFly
Pete330v2
GunsGerms
WillyGilly
Notch
PenfroPete
Hookisms and Hyperbole
Jenifer McLadyboy
Gibson
aucklandlaurie
littleswannygirl
prop_lyd
Thomond
rodders
ChequeredJersey
perthshirepuma
Cari
MrsP
Luckless Pedestrian
Hound of Harrow
Pal Joey
30 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe - Page 9 Empty The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Dec 2013, 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello and welcome to the Virtual Rugby Pub, a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat.

The pub has made its way to Galway, the Fort at the Mouth of the Stony River.

So grab a beer, cider, whiskey or wine.... or a warm beverage and sit back and enjoy the upcoming 2014 Six Nations rugby season.

Whisky guinness HugAle Yahoo  music  clap  Chef coffee cuppacake Very Happy  RedWine  laughing  cider  guinness 

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no tampering with the pictures of the legendary
Nelson Mandela along with Charlie Hayter, Rhys Patchell, The Saw Doctors, Kieran Read and Matthew Screech.  

Guests are invited to chance their arm at our newly renovated dartboards featuring caricatures of Roger Lewis and Oliver Cromwell.  devil 

last Pawb: https://www.606v2.com/t47772-the-dew-drop-inn-virtual-rugby-pub-trebanog

Last edited by Linebreaker on Fri 13 Dec 2013, 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe - Page 9 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe

Post by prop_lyd Sat 17 May 2014, 4:51 pm

ok cool will ask Gibbo over next weekend.

Let the countdown to the weekend begin cider 6 more sleeps till Friday!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe - Page 9 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe

Post by Gibson Sun 18 May 2014, 6:06 pm

Hello all. Its been a while.
Really looking forward to our yearly HC bash. I love them. Now matter who is playing.

Prop, you and the missus have a bedroom and a guide here if you want it. Just let me know when. OK

Breaker, sorry I missed you in Oz mate. My son had the whole trip planned to a tee, so I just followed his lead.

Spent a few days up in Cairns before and after the Reef Trip. SO much to see.  Not much time in Sydney.

I love your country. Its beautiful and the people are soo sweet.

Present Prime Minister is slightly right of Maggie Thatcher and Atilla De Hun tho. Wot en dick.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 18 May 2014, 8:25 pm

Sounds great mr Gibson sir! It'll be in mid august hopefully, will share ideas over beer this weekend!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 18 May 2014, 10:48 pm

Gibson wrote:Hello all. Its been a while.
Really looking forward to our yearly HC bash. I love them. Now matter who is playing.

Prop, you and the missus have a bedroom and a guide here if you want it. Just let me know when. OK

Breaker, sorry I missed you in Oz mate. My son had the whole trip planned to a tee, so I just followed his lead.

Spent a few days up in Cairns before and after the Reef Trip. SO much to see.  Not much time in Sydney.

I love your country. Its beautiful and the people are soo sweet.

Present Prime Minister is slightly right of Maggie Thatcher and Atilla De Hun tho. Wot en dick.

Not to worry mate, I understand what it's like when the itinerary is set. Saw your video... it's a work of art underwater isn't it?
I only ever fully understood the meaning of the word abundance when I did some diving there and in the Cook Is. Simply amazing world down there.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 22 May 2014, 10:40 am

Cinderella and his 2 friends shall go to the ball!!! Roll on saturday Yahoo cider for Penfro!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Thu 22 May 2014, 12:58 pm

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Fri 30 May 2014, 1:41 pm

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Fri 06 Jun 2014, 1:25 pm

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Fri 13 Jun 2014, 1:05 pm

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:57 am

Ahhh, the 606 pub................... the times certain people used to have in here.  And now look at it.  NAMA For Sale sign out front, rising damp, tables with left glasses from a final night - unfinished, fermented ooze still clinging to the bottoms.  Chairs left in pieces in corners where once they were used to smash over the heads of strangers that might pop in for a look-see.

Ahhh, them were the days.  If you stand quietly enough you can hear the ghostly sound of locals bullshchitting into their pints about all sorts.

Oh well............ there's been history here.  Let it sleep.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue 01 Jul 2014, 1:33 pm

ghost 
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sun 06 Jul 2014, 4:28 pm

Hup Holland Hup!
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jul 2014, 5:05 am

Doing alright butt aye. Can only see a South American final though, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:58 am

Sepp has decreed that Brasil will win Crying or Very sad
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:10 pm

I already bought two houses and a 500 million dollar yacht on the Brasil win. The bookies are already paying out, yis eejits. Blatter called it years ago.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:45 pm

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Mon 14 Jul 2014, 2:05 pm

Risca Rev wrote:Doing alright butt aye. Can only see a South American final though, sorry.

You're some numpty. Great prediction there  Wink 

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Mon 14 Jul 2014, 4:31 pm

MUNSTY !!!
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Tue 15 Jul 2014, 2:27 pm

MUNSTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 01 Aug 2014, 10:09 pm

Good play by Quins in the sevens. Anyone still come here?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 02 Aug 2014, 5:29 am

ChequeredJersey wrote:Good play by Quins in the sevens. Anyone still come here?

Hardly ever these days. We're trying to stretch this thread out until December 13, 2104.  Smile 

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Aug 2014, 4:49 am

MBTGOG wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Doing alright butt aye. Can only see a South American final though, sorry.

You're some numpty. Great prediction there  Wink 

Oh heck. Yeah, I did pretty well there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Preserved Killick Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:24 am

Hello everybody. All well? Hope you're all winning.

Preserved Killick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:55 pm

Alriiii all. Hope everyone's well...

Suas an Dubs!!!  The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe - Page 9 3933776953 

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Mon 11 Aug 2014, 2:09 pm

Is this what the pub has become Cari?
We all just shout in through the window as we wander past?

Smile

P.S. Hope all's well with you - and with you Killick over there in the corner

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by littleswannygirl Tue 12 Aug 2014, 8:38 pm

Boo!!  Run
littleswannygirl
littleswannygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue 12 Aug 2014, 9:37 pm

ghost 

The EPCR is a sack of sh!te - blydi London indeed  furious New era my ar$e  mad
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 12 Aug 2014, 10:08 pm

Same era repeated yeah, Pete?

I assume you're not talking about Electronic Patient Care Reporting systems.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue 12 Aug 2014, 11:20 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Same era repeated yeah, Pete?

I assume you're not talking about Electronic Patient Care Reporting systems.

Indeed not - European English Professional (sic) Club Rugby
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Wed 13 Aug 2014, 3:23 am

Feicers. De lot of ye.  guinness 
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 13 Aug 2014, 7:28 am

Ahoy there all! Let's get this joint cleaned up and up and running again!

Mr Gibson, 2 more sleeps!!!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Aug 2014, 8:24 am

What's happening in 2 days time, prop? Is that when the EPCR begins?

Let's chuck some more kindling on this fire. Would be good to see it take off again.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 13 Aug 2014, 8:49 am

I'm off with the missus to experience the hosting skills of Gibbo!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Wed 13 Aug 2014, 9:28 am

Guess he'll be offering some cake in coffee shops Wink
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Wed 13 Aug 2014, 9:55 am

And then it comes alive Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Aug 2014, 9:58 am

I'd settle for some of that  cake  right now.

Booked to go watch Bristol v Dragons on Sunday, but have a feeling it is going to be a bit of a farce getting to Clifton RFC. Kind of wish I hadn't bothered now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:03 am

In fact, between that and the farce over Ulster away (still to be confirmed as being played on Halloween weekend) I don't think I'm having much luck with away days this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:16 am

Is that the first weekend, Rev?

Would you believe they've booked the Shute Shied GF for 3pm at Concord Oval (not far from me... where France knocked us out in '87!) and the big one, Bled 1 later that night at ANZ (which is even closer to me). Talk about poor scheduling. Poor buggers who play the local GF (and the crowd) will have to evacuate Concord; hop on shuttle buses and pour into the Olympic Precinct. Might just work but the traffic will be a mess.

Also, this new ANRC begins next week.

I still think at least 3 teams have similar jerseys. You'd think they could have sorted it out better. Try and distinguish more between the teams.

I bet they all wear bloody pink & purple (& identical orange socks) in the same match. Or even worse, the same high vis colour in "support of the miners" round.

They've already made that mistake twice in the NRL. The traditional orange team (Balmain-now Wests Tigers) was out-oranged by Newcastle who chose to wear a high viz orange. Then last week, Manly looked like Brisbane and Brisbane looked like Manly believe it or not. So bloody annoying and disrespectful to the traditional colours of the clubs.

I can see that it's for a good cause but it's unnecessarily confusing if both teams almost look the same! Really hard on the brain too!

How are you Gibbo and Pete?
Think we've all been through some tough times of late but we must burst through the next barrier and be ready to roll?
The New World Ochre is nigh. (lots of red dust now turned to clay after the rain here) The Dreaming enters a new and better phase from now on.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:29 am

Bristol v Dragons is a pre-season friendly on Sunday. Ulster game was due on weekend of 31st October, but is likely to get moved now due to a fixture scheduling man sausage up where a development cup competition has been scheduled for the same weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:30 am

So it's a global man sausage-up then, yeah?

Maybe something to do with that King Moon or whatever?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Aug 2014, 11:10 am

Probably about right aye. I thought it might be something to do with that King Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:58 pm

It's more like 'Kin Roger Lewis !!
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Wed 13 Aug 2014, 4:20 pm

Hey Prop, looking forward to seeing you and Charlotte. I will be there at Schiphol to meet you bro. Im seeing my son off to Oz at the same time. Timing!

Howayiz all regs? New Season new opportunities.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 13 Aug 2014, 5:46 pm

Looking forward to it gibbo!! That is impressive timing!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:46 pm

Have a good one Prop

TV GUIDE
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Mon 18 Aug 2014, 1:49 pm

Hello pub. Still here then Smile. I hope everyone is good.

I missed not meeting everyone in Cardiff, but I did meet up with Munsty a couple of Thursdays back now he's in London. It was good to see him for the first time since the Lions tour.

And the new domestic season is just around the corner.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Cathair na Gaillimhe - Page 9 3933776953

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:40 am

Dog  Dog  Dog  Dog  Dog  Dog  Dog
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Aug 2014, 11:04 am

Yep very excited by it  Dog . Dragons gonna win the lot this season, seeing as we were the only region to win this past weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue 19 Aug 2014, 1:14 pm

So far I am distinctly underwhelmed by the prospect of the new season -

Domestically (Cardiff Saracens) - lack of players is hindering pre-season training, no friendlies organised
Regionally ('T'Osspreys) - bag o' sh!te, losing to Worcester FFS !!
European - cr@p choice of venue for final and only finalised fixtures for the opening 2 rounds
Internationally - RRW / WRU sort yourselves out w@nkers
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Tue 19 Aug 2014, 1:41 pm

Afternoon boys.

I agree that the whole new Euro world leaves a lot to be desired, Penfro.

I know EPRC did not agree to the venue for the finals, but to take it away from Italy is a shameful disgrace. mad

Everyone with the well being of rugby at heart wishes that the WRU and RRW needs to sort out the issues in Wales. And it's a shame that Sarries are having their problems.

There was a decent showing from the Dragons and Blues in the recent 7s competitions though.

For me, Wasps have recruited well, and we no longer have Chris blydi Bell as captain.
Yahoo

I am hoping we can kick on from a great performance against SF.

Ealing went down but should do well back in National 1.

Catch you later folks.

thumbsup

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next