IPL VII in South Africa: is it true?

Go down

IPL VII in South Africa: is it true? Empty IPL VII in South Africa: is it true?

Post by kingraf on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 6:02 pm

I've heard a few whispers for the last few weeks that IPL VII was to be played S.A.

Now I've seen a few posts on my Twitter timeline confirming this. Can my Indian friends on the cricket section confirm wether this true or not?

If true, I have serious reservations about this.

1) The IPL 2 is the genesis of the problems from which CSA seem incapable of escaping. The Wanderers temporarily lost Test matches, and the crowds have since never come back. It's also the root of our inability to hold on to a CEO.

2) My season tickets at the Wanderers don't mean much, so I have to pay for tickets! I havent paid for cricket tickets in my life!!

Anyway, before I completely lose my mind, can someone confirm this for me(
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

IPL VII in South Africa: is it true? Empty Re: IPL VII in South Africa: is it true?

Post by msp83 on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 7:32 pm

Sorry kingraf, haven't come across any news as of now.
But the general elections for the Indian Parliament would be taking placing during the IPL season just like it did in 2009.......
I hope CSA would use this opportunity to put Mr Srinivasan in his place.......

msp83

Back to top Go down

IPL VII in South Africa: is it true? Empty Re: IPL VII in South Africa: is it true?

Post by KP_fan on Wed 25 Dec 2013, 1:10 pm

Eng  might be given this privilege given the souring of BCCI-CSA relationship and increased mutual back-scratching with ECB...in recent times.

SA rise to No.1 can be attributed to the resources they derived from the IPL that occurred in their land  Cool
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf on Wed 25 Dec 2013, 1:15 pm

No it can't. not even a little bit
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum