The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED! Cauliflower ear

2 posters

Go down

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED! Cauliflower ear Empty URGENT ADVICE NEEDED! Cauliflower ear

Post by Intotouch Tue 31 Dec 2013, 7:40 pm

Can someone based in Dublin please advise me on this?

My friend has gone twice to his GP to have this treated (he got it recently) and it hasn't worked. He needs to see someone who knows how to treat this properly and has only one day left before this is permanent so this is urgent. Can anyone recommend a doctor to treat this? The eye and ear hospital is closed and he doesn't want to try the emergency room to get some random doctor treating it. He's about to give up but it looks truly bloody awful.
Thanks.

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED! Cauliflower ear Empty Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED! Cauliflower ear

Post by doctor_grey Tue 31 Dec 2013, 10:00 pm

I'm not in Dublin but it is better treated by a random plonker in A&E than leaving it untreated. The random plonker is still a doctor.

Gotta go. New year's Eve.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED! Cauliflower ear Empty Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED! Cauliflower ear

Post by Intotouch Thu 02 Jan 2014, 8:44 pm

Thanks. He said he'd go the emergency room.

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down