Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Crimey on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Discuss everything Premier League

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16413
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 26
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down


Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm

I used to like United when you won things. Now I hate them..

Its all because of Zaha though.. Nothing else.

Do you think he may get a game tomorrow?


mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Mat on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 4:11 pm

Thought Albion played alright last night, was already some noticeable differences in how we played. Pressed far higher up the pitch and that's probably the highest % of possession we've had for quite a while. Still lacking a bit in the final third which isn't going to be helped with Anelka now in all likelihood getting a long ban, thought he was the best player on the pitch last night.

Lugano actually had a decent game, he's just horrifically slow but what a header for the equaliser. Lukaku looked half the player he did when he was with us, seems to be struggling for a bit of form by the looks of it.

Mat
6CW Creative

Posts : 4736
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 25
Location : Malvern

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Guest on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 4:32 pm

mystiroakey wrote:

Do you think he may get a game tomorrow?


He's not match sharp in a game United need to win. 0% chance of playing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 4:37 pm

Well then I still hate united..


mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by NickisBHAFC on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:13 pm

Why Mysti do you think Zaha is the savoir for United? A bloke who hasn't played in the Premiership prior to this season?

NickisBHAFC

Posts : 11658
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 25
Location : Sussex

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:16 pm

I treat him like a little brother Nick.

Although he isn't and doesn't give a hoot about me. He is a palace youth product an I support him and allways will.

I just dont like seeing him badly treated.




mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:11 pm

!


Last edited by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:14 pm

mystiroakey wrote:I treat him like a little brother Nick.

Although he isn't and doesn't give a hoot about me. He is a palace youth product an I support him and allways will.

I just dont like seeing him badly treated.




ever thought his treatment might be down to his own behavior? there are plenty of rumors knocking about suggesting that he's hardly been the club pro since joining

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:25 pm

could be. but it doesn't make sense.

I mean even if a kid is playing up you dont feick him up by publicly stating we will loan you - then when you deal is about signed, turn around and say no you wont be loaned because young is injured and you are needed as back up then the next day start young and then put Zaha on the bench in the reserves game.

That is not how you treat a player. Any player.

Its a bitter grudge thing.






mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:28 pm

Did we say we were going to loan him?

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm

the deal was almost done with Cardiff from the reports.




mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:31 pm

"Cardiff, managed by former United legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, believed they had reached agreement with United in principle to sign
Zaha on loan.
They were then told on Thursday that the player may no longer be available because of injuries. Woodward confirmed the situation in a phone call but then cut the conversation short as tempers were raised.
"

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:32 pm

to be fair he showed himself as pretty clueless turning up first time at OT in that imogen thomas tshirt. its not what you do, certainly not to a club legend and big member of the team/coaching staff. then there moyes daughter rumours. add to that his family are lunatics. theres no spoke without fire

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:37 pm

who cares ffs.

Don't back your team over this its nonsense.

If he is being treated like this because he wore a t shirt or because he had sex with someone or because his family are what ever then the blame 100% rests on united.

If however he has been playing rubbish then fine. I would agree..

The problem is it is the first and Moyes hates him..And we all know this.

Moyes stated. Zaha needs to understand the United ways before he plays.

My retort would be . MOYES YOU NEED TO LEARN THE UNITED WAYS FIRST.




mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Duty281 on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:51 pm

Well Zaha must have done some off the field mischief because he was a regular starter (I think) pre-season and for the Community Shield, but now he barely plays.

And you can't exactly say that Valencia/Young/Nani have been in sparkling form either. Nor can you say that Moyes doesn't take a punt on unproven players, like Januzai.

Duty281

Posts : 21374
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:55 pm

Ent wrote:It is jealousy, nobody would care how we were doing if he hadn't been winning things.

What I write on here has no effect on anything, I'm not part of problems or solutions.

I'd actually prefer to talk to SoCal about refs than make a point with you

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 23262
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:58 pm

Not really moyes publicly saying he would loan him.

Weird sort of man crush you have on zaha!

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:59 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Ent wrote:It is jealousy, nobody would care how we were doing if he hadn't been winning things.

What I write on here has no effect on anything, I'm not part of problems or solutions.

I'd actually prefer to talk to SoCal about refs than make a point with you

It's a free country.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:02 pm

mystiroakey wrote:who cares ffs.

Don't back your team over this its nonsense.

If he is being treated like this because he wore a t shirt or because he had sex with someone or because his family are what ever then the blame 100% rests on united.

If however he has been playing rubbish then fine. I would agree..

The problem is it is the first and Moyes hates him..And we all know this.

Moyes stated. Zaha needs to understand the United ways before he plays.

My retort would be . MOYES YOU NEED TO LEARN THE UNITED WAYS FIRST.




you obviously know nothing about how Manchester united is run if you think these misdemeanors (if true) don't matter, especially for a young player trying to break into the team. fergie has always instilled a tough discipline with his players and one of the major factors in bringing moyes in is he also has a very similar approach. it was one of the few things i liked about bringing him in as uniteds next manager

do you really think fergie would have put up with above? pogba, morrison found out recently and going even further back proven first team players like keane and beckham found you need to behave and perform a certain way and not let behavior effect on the field.

moyes stating that zaha needs to learn uniteds ways to me, is simply zaha thinking he's the dogs b()llocks before he has even done anything. also suggest that his attitude isnt good enough for a united player. something which if the rumors are true i agree with

no football team will sustain if you let certain types of players to get away with murder. city found that out about the likes of balotelli and tevez. they simply couldn't sustain that dressing room long term. zaha was probably ok being the big fish in a small pond at palace and his behaviour was probably accepted more because you couldnt afford not to have that type of player. but at united he's needs to get his head screwed on and perform when given the chance something which he hasnt done yet (load of nonsense that he was our star player pre season)


Last edited by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:03 pm

Ent wrote:Not really moyes publicly saying he would loan him.

Weird sort of man crush you have on zaha!

Its weird that you think its a man crush.

You are a united fan so you obviously are backing up United and moyes on this..

SO I take it you think this justified behaviour

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:05 pm

compelling and rich wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:who cares ffs.

Don't back your team over this its nonsense.

If he is being treated like this because he wore a t shirt or because he had sex with someone or because his family are what ever then the blame 100% rests on united.

If however he has been playing rubbish then fine. I would agree..

The problem is it is the first and Moyes hates him..And we all know this.

Moyes stated. Zaha needs to understand the United ways before he plays.

My retort would be . MOYES YOU NEED TO LEARN THE UNITED WAYS FIRST.




you obviously know nothing about how Manchester united is run if you think these misdemeanors (if true) don't matter, especially for a young player trying to break into the team. fergie has always instilled a tough discipline with his players and one of the major factors in bringing moyes in is he also has a very similar approach. it was one of the few things i liked about bringing him in as uniteds next manager

do you really think fergie would have put up with above? pogba, morrison found out recently and going even further back proven first team players like keane and beckham found you need to behave and perform a certain way and not let behavior effect on the field.

moyes stating that zaha needs to learn uniteds ways to me, is simply zaha thinking he's the dogs b()llocks before he has even does anything. also suggest that his attitude isnt good enough for a united player. something which if the rumors are true i agree with

no football team will sustain if you let certain types of players to get away with murder. city found that out about the likes of baotelli and tevez. they simply couldn't sustain that dressing room long term. zaha was probably ok being the big fish in a small pond at palace and his behaviour was probably accepted more because you couldnt afford not to have that type of player. but at united he's needs to get his head screwed on and perform when given the chance something which he hasnt done yet (load of nonsense that he was our star player pre season)

The problem is that you think what he is done is akin to murder.

Zaha has done nothing of the sort.

He isn't part of gangs, he inst robbing anyone. as Morrison did

He just wants to play football. The irony is that Morrision is playing football.

Sorry you Know nothing of what Zaha has or hasnt done. Bringing up nonsense about t shirts etc is ridiculous, talking about his family is even worse

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:11 pm

but not at united, at a club in a desperate relegation battle so might accept such behaviour  as the ends justify the means

at united were lucky enough that there isnt such pressure that we accept players thinking there bigger than the club.

i haven't said anything about his behavior being akin to murder, simply that as a young lad trying to breaking into one of the biggest clubs in the world his behavior is not acceptable. we can easily let zaha go, pay for another player of similar ability. the fact is zaha has done nothing meaningful in his career so far and he is the one who needs to prove that he is worthy of a spot in the united team not the other way round

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

What are you trying to say?

That zaha was a negative affect at palace. Dont be so silly. No body has ever mentioned that. The Palace players/owners and managers only have great things to say about him.

And what is all this nonsense about you thinking zaha thinks he is bigger than the club?

WHat makes you think that?

You are just trying to make excuses up to justify his treatment.


Last edited by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:14 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Ent wrote:Not really moyes publicly saying he would loan him.

Weird sort of man crush you have on zaha!

Its weird that you think its a man crush.

You are a united fan so you obviously are backing up United and moyes on this..

SO I take it you think this justified behaviour

I don't think zaha has earned the right to play. I don't think he is as good as you do so for me doesn't warrant special treatment or fast tracking to the first team.

I'm not aware of any rumours about him other than I've heard in this thread, if he has been misbehaving he should be disciplined.

I was surprised he didn't get any more starts after playing in the community shield but it is what it is.

It's not toeing the club line or anything I slag moyes and what he's done so far off all the time.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:15 pm

Well Compelling seems to have heard a lot of things about what zaha has done.
At united and palace!!
I would like to know his sources

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm

what treatment? we have a manager who thinks he is not good enough for united first team. stop the press!!! what a awful awful man.

zaha wants to go out on loan, tough! we will tell him when he can he might be needed to cover for injuries. he signed a thing called a contract. moyes despite being fairly poor so far has uniteds best intrests at heart. zaha has his own. you wont get many united fans backing unruly players over the manager, its not how we are run

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:22 pm

YOu will lose another talent .

And you will be wishing you treated them better in the future.

The irony is is that Keane was picked game after game even though he did have a massive detrimental affect on the dressing room. Rooney is also loved again after taking the p!ss out of your club year on year.


mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:22 pm

I can't think of many clubs who would back unruly players over the manager.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:25 pm

Ent wrote:I can't think of many clubs who would back unruly players over the manager.

roy keane,
wayne rooney

But the odd thing is there is no proof that Zaha has been unruly.

And if he was , maybe they should tell us!!

Rather than all this nonsense that he isnt playing because he banged Moyes daughter or because his family are wrong uns!

I am sure Moyes daughter had no problems with it. If it happened!


mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:26 pm

They were/are world class players, who have helped the club win lots of trophies.

Allowances were made and then when keane wasn't worth it anymore he was promptly removed from the club.

Zaha is an unproven kid, he is the one the onus is on to prove something/perform.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:26 pm

"we have a manager who thinks he is not good enough for united first team. "

you could have just used that argument in the first place couldn't you.

Rather than its for other reasons.


mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:27 pm

mystiroakey wrote:YOu will lose another talent .

And you will be wishing you treated them better in the future.

The irony is is that Keane was picked game after game even though he did have a massive detrimental affect on the dressing room. Rooney is also loved again after taking the p!ss out of your club year on year.


rooney was on the way out under fergie and i was backing fergie for it, since moyes has come in rooney has got his head down and performed fantastically so if that's taking the p!ss i'll take it

your spouting rubbish about keane as well, fantastic leader when playing who expected the best out of his team mates. he stepped over the line when he started slagging off his team mates publicly (for the first time i may add) and fergie got rid

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:27 pm

Would it be better to tell people? Does that do any good? Deal with it in house.

United didnt really back Rooney or Keane ever, either. In fact, both have been given short shrift.

I will say, Januzaj plays and hes younger. So, youth and talent are accepted. Considering you also don't know what he hasnt done, the evidence suggests he isnt doing something right to get in the team, either in training or in behaviour.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 23262
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:28 pm

When did the fans ever back keane or Rooney over ferguson?

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:29 pm

I may be spouting rubbish about Keane and you may be spouting rubbish about Zaha.

And none of us will probably ever know the real truths behind it all


Look I dont care what happens to your club. But dont just assume Zaha is the only one to blame in all this

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:30 pm

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 BehUmnwCUAAmTnb

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 23262
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:30 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would it be better to tell people? Does that do any good? Deal with it in house.

United didnt really back Rooney or Keane ever, either. In fact, both have been given short shrift.

I will say, Januzaj plays and hes younger. So, youth and talent are accepted. Considering you also don't know what he hasnt done, the evidence suggests he isnt doing something right to get in the team, either in training or in behaviour.

To be fair keane was backed, spent many a night in a jail cell.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:31 pm

Ent wrote:When did the fans ever back keane or Rooney over ferguson?

Well no they didnt. BUt fergie took it and didn't let the problems out- well until rooney when the problems did come out(at the end of his career). With beckham and Tevez they just left without anyone really knowing the problems before

Under moyes things are not really functioning the same way.


mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:32 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 BehUmnwCUAAmTnb

I hope that shop is in mayfair!

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:33 pm

mystiroakey wrote:I may be spouting rubbish about Keane and you may be spouting rubbish about Zaha.

And none of us will probably ever know the real truths behind it all


Look I dont care what happens to your club. But dont just assume Zaha is the only one to blame in all this

But he is, if he was playing well enough and behaving well he would be playing - simple.

Moyes job is on the line here, we are 7th and in dire circumstances. If you think he is leaving out a player who could fire us to the cl out of personal dislike you are deluded.

Kagawa is a full international has won 2 German titles and was German player of the year and he can't get a game.

There's nothing in this zaha thing, don't be blinded by zealotism.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:33 pm

Ent wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would it be better to tell people? Does that do any good? Deal with it in house.

United didnt really back Rooney or Keane ever, either. In fact, both have been given short shrift.

I will say, Januzaj plays and hes younger. So, youth and talent are accepted. Considering you also don't know what he hasnt done, the evidence suggests he isnt doing something right to get in the team, either in training or in behaviour.

To be fair keane was backed, spent many a night in a jail cell.

Slightly different. Its about the club. They'd rather Zaha had a fight in a bar than called Moyes a bender

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 23262
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:34 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would it be better to tell people? Does that do any good? Deal with it in house.

United didnt really back Rooney or Keane ever, either. In fact, both have been given short shrift.

I will say, Januzaj plays and hes younger. So, youth and talent are accepted. Considering you also don't know what he hasnt done, the evidence suggests he isnt doing something right to get in the team, either in training or in behaviour.

I think you are right. But the problem is the speculation is out. So when it is out its surely better to just explain. Fergie was the legend of keeping things under wraps and dealing with stuff in house

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:35 pm

we have never aired our laundry in public, serves no purpose other than add flames to the fire. but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the little snippets that get leaked to know that all is not well

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:38 pm

Ent i think you need to face the facts here mate.

Moyes has lost his mind.

He is like Holloway was at palace.

Every decision he is making is wrong. He may be trying but its not enough.


mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:39 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Ent wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would it be better to tell people? Does that do any good? Deal with it in house.

United didnt really back Rooney or Keane ever, either. In fact, both have been given short shrift.

I will say, Januzaj plays and hes younger. So, youth and talent are accepted. Considering you also don't know what he hasnt done, the evidence suggests he isnt doing something right to get in the team, either in training or in behaviour.

To be fair keane was backed, spent many a night in a jail cell.

Slightly different. Its about the club. They'd rather Zaha had a fight in a bar than called Moyes a bender

When is he meant to have called him a bender?

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:39 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Ent wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Would it be better to tell people? Does that do any good? Deal with it in house.

United didnt really back Rooney or Keane ever, either. In fact, both have been given short shrift.

I will say, Januzaj plays and hes younger. So, youth and talent are accepted. Considering you also don't know what he hasnt done, the evidence suggests he isnt doing something right to get in the team, either in training or in behaviour.

To be fair keane was backed, spent many a night in a jail cell.

Slightly different. Its about the club. They'd rather Zaha had a fight in a bar than called Moyes a bender

fergie would always protect players if the behavior wasnt/hadnt affected there football and the also the club. dont let that think the players got away with such behaviour scot free. but i agree with dolph that behavior that is detrimental to the club is frown upon much more than trouble away from it

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Ent on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:40 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Ent i think you need to face the facts here mate.

Moyes has lost his mind.

He is like Holloway was at palace.

Every decision he is making is wrong. He may be trying but its not enough.


Yes he's done a lot wrong, still doesn't make zaha a great player or deserving of special treatment or first team appearances.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by mystiroakey on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:42 pm

so why do you think he is right in this one case ent.

You back him in this instance but not in any others!

And I am not asking him to have special treatment.

Even you admit he should have had more game time as he has effectively had none!



mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by compelling and rich on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:45 pm

were not privy to training and how he gets along with teams mate though mysti

i agree that i would rather give zaha a chance than young but simply were guessing and we'll back the manager in his stance because he is the one dealing with the player on a daily basis

compelling and rich

Posts : 5877
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Guest on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:49 pm

Anything else going on in EPL, other than the 'life & times of Wilfried Zaha'?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x' - Page 19 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 13/14 Thread Part 'x'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum