The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

+11
jimmyinthewell68
ShahenshahG
Mr Bounce
Brys
The Womble
ONETWOFOREVER
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Galted
TRUSSMAN66
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with......... Empty Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:22 am

Apparently these ten are notorious for being difficult egocentrics and just plain a-holes........according to others Actors, Directors and Hollywood insiders...Some surprises...Most are no surprise..

Taken off the WHAT CULTURE website but other websites generally give the same names..

1. Val Kilmer
2. Mike Myers
3. Christian Bale
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Dustin Hoffman
6. Julia Roberts
7. Russell Crowe
8. Sean Young
9. Edward Norton
10. bruce Willis

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with......... Empty Re: Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:28 am

And Nicolas Cage as he'll ruin your film.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with......... Empty Re: Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:30 am

Laugh 

Not a fan of the rock?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 am

Haven't seen it but the thought of Cage and Connery together is terrifying.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:34 am

I take that back, I have seen it and no, I'm not a fan.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 am

Or pretty much anything else Cage has been in.

I recall an interviewer once saying that Cage has insisted that they maintain eye contact with him at all times and if the interviewer's gaze strayed to Cage's receding hairline, the interview would be terminated immdiately.

Megan Fox was rumoured to be a _unt of the highest calibre hence her being kicked out of the last Transformers film

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:37 am

Marlon Brando was supposed to be awkward but it's easy to forgive a genius.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:40 am

I quite liked the film where Cage was an arms dealer.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am

Galted wrote:Marlon Brando was supposed to be awkward but it's easy to forgive a genius.
But what about Brando?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:43 am

1 Hugh Jackman
1a. Val Kilmer
2. Mike Myers
3. Christian Bale
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Dustin Hoffman
6. Julia Roberts
7. Russell Crowe
8. Sean Young
9. Edward Norton
10. bruce Willis

Is the correct list. Hugh Jackman is a w*nker. A unnamed source from the film industry told me that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:1  Hugh Jackman
1a. Val Kilmer
2. Mike Myers
3. Christian Bale
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Dustin Hoffman
6. Julia Roberts
7. Russell Crowe
8. Sean Young
9. Edward Norton
10. bruce Willis

Is the correct list.  Hugh Jackman is a w*nker.  A unnamed source from the film industry told me that.

I've heard that as well, from quite a few sources. Apparently he likes to have a barrel in his caravan for orphan-drowning.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:Marlon Brando was supposed to be awkward but it's easy to forgive a genius.
But what about Brando?

Idiot.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 am

Wouldn't have thought Sean Young was that difficult to work with these days...no-one wants her to be in their films. Like saying Rosanne Barr is difficult to direct during sex scenes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:I quite liked the film where Cage was an arms dealer.....

Lord of War Sean, on the off chance you genuinely did not know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 am

Will Smith must be a nightmare.

If you can bare a cring worthy few minutes. Look up Will Smith/Salma Hayak on Oprah promoting Wild wild west. Smith has such an ego that he kept cutting Salma off. I hated him from that day onwards because Salma is one fine piece of a%%

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 am

Galted wrote:

I've heard that as well, from quite a few sources.  Apparently he likes to have a barrel in his caravan for orphan-drowning.

Yep. He once posted a dead cat to Russel Grant as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 am

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
But what about Brando?

Idiot.
All about opinions Rowley and I don't "get" Brando, . No need to be rude. I appreciate that people rate him...I've never been that fussed. Nor do I see the fuss about Connery and Caine. My own private slice of hell would be "the Man who would be King" on a constant loop

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:52 am

I agree Dave there is no need to be rude, however sometimes people say things so stupid one is left with little other choice, this was one such moment, you great idiot.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:58 am

You could have opted to remain silently outraged instead off lowerng yourself to yobbish insults. We already have Sean catering for that side of things, there's no need to help the lad out.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:07 pm

One of my favorite films is Last Tango ...superb acting and I always like to see BUTTER get a heads up.......

One only has to see Superman 2 the director's cut.......To see how he steals that film even though he's in it two minutes........Brilliant actor with amazing screen presence...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:11 pm

Rowley wrote:

I knew it had war in it. I was initally disappointed as I was all out conflict but turned out ok.

Did you like? Surely can't be a bad film?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:12 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:One of my favorite films is Last Tango ...superb acting and I always like to see BUTTER get a heads up.......

One only has to see Superman 2 the director's cut.......To see how he steals that film even though he's in it two minutes........Brilliant actor with amazing screen presence...

Why won't you give Reeves his credit. How does Brando steal the film after only 2 minutes?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 pm

When Jared Leto is the better actor, you know there's a problem.

Cage used to just phone his performances in, now he phones other people and gets them to phone his performances in for him.

Last good thing he did was "Leaving Las Vegas" and that only gets my seal of approval due to Elizabeth Shue's breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I knew it had war in it. I was initally disappointed as I was all out conflict but turned out ok.

Did you like? Surely can't be a bad film?

I didn't mind it Sean. To be honest I don't think Cage is as bad as he sometimes gets credit for. Undoubtedly he has made some absolute rubbish but Con Air and The Rock are decent examples of their type and Leaving Las Vegas and Bad Lieutenant are good films by any standards.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 pm

DAVE667 wrote:When Jared Leto is the better actor, you know there's a problem.

Cage used to just phone his performances in, now he phones other people and gets them to phone his performances in for him.

Last good thing he did was "Leaving Las Vegas" and that only gets my seal of approval due to Elizabeth Shue's breasts

Cage makes straight to DVD movies now. A lot of which are on netflix.

Thing is he is getting old and scripts dry up for old actors. At least he can say he had his time.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Harvey Keitel...he's another one I don't get the fuss over.

I had to endure "The Piano" way back when and thought it was utter cack. Also the original Bad Lieutenant is pretty grim. Watched it again recently and still don't see the fuss. My abiding impression was that Harvey Keitel is sh!t.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 pm

The wicker man was dreadful..........Not even a Britt Eklund type running around naked in it.......

Cage is garbage have to go with the flow on that one.....Overacts in everything he's in..

Remember snake eyes...Good premise ruined by it's lead.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Harvey Keitel...he's another one I don't get the fuss over.

I had to endure "The Piano" way back when and thought it was utter cack. Also the original Bad Lieutenant is pretty grim. Watched it again recently and still don't see the fuss. My abiding impression was that Harvey Keitel is sh!t.

Harvey is a great actor

watch MeanStreets or Blue collar with Richard Pryor and Yapet Koto

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:29 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Harvey Keitel...he's another one I don't get the fuss over.

Harvey is a great actor
watch MeanStreets or Blue collar with Richard Pryor and Yapet Koto
Matter of opinion dear fellowand simply I don't "get" him. Sure he's a nice guy and Tarantino clearly likes him but so what?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Never really liked Keitel too much either.........Tends to be put close to Pacino and Deniro and for me has nothing like the presence or range.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Certain posters are confusing crap films and crap actors.  Raising Arizona fell just short of being a masterpiece due to how bad Cage was, a good film exposes a sh1t actor even more.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Galted wrote:Certain posters are confusing crap films and crap actors.  Raising Arizona fell just short of being a masterpiece due to how bad Cage was, a good film exposes a sh1t actor even more.

I have to agree with our resident Oscar, Grammy, Tony, and Bafta award winning actor here. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 pm

You don't need a Michelin star to know when a steak is over cooked.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:1  Hugh Jackman
1a. Val Kilmer
2. Mike Myers
3. Christian Bale
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Dustin Hoffman
6. Julia Roberts
7. Russell Crowe
8. Sean Young
9. Edward Norton
10. bruce Willis

Is the correct list.  Hugh Jackman is a w*nker.  A unnamed source from the film industry told me that.

Tell us the Hugh Jackman story again Tino, I haven't heard it yet this year....... Wink 
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Laugh 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Brys Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Only one name needs mentioned... Kalus Kinski.

Brys

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Laugh 

Realise I may live to regret this but genuinely don't think I know the Jackman story. I know Tina dislikes him quite strongly but always put it down to envy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Brys wrote:Only one name needs mentioned... Kalus Kinski.

I think Kinski was just a general nut-case, the fact he acted was coincidental.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Rowley wrote:

Realise I may live to regret this but genuinely don't think I know the Jackman story. I know Tina dislikes him quite strongly but always put it down to envy.

If you insist, Jeffrey, if you insist.....

I was in the departure lounge of Chicago O'Hare airport back in 2010 I think. It was November, late at night and f*cking freezing. I was sitting there minding my own business when I heard some chap shouting rather loudly into his mobile phone.

I turn round to look at who the clown was, only to be confronted with a man wearing a tight t-shirt and sunglasses on, telling someone that he "didn't give a f*ck what the script was, I'm not working with that f*cker again" or words to that effect. Now I can handle a bit of crass language, even though there were kids about, but wearing sunglasses inside? At night? That singles you out a complete c*nt in any world, surely? Anyway, it was Mr Jackman who had obviously left the first class lounge to come out and impress us all with how loud he can shout and how achingly cool he looked in sunglasses inside. At night. W*nker.

If I was bigger, harder and braver, I would have smacked the c*nt right in his fat, smug cakehole.

That is why I hate the man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I was in the departure lounge of Chicago O'Hare airport back in 2010 I think.  It was November, late at night and f*cking freezing.  I was sitting there minding my own business when I heard some chap shouting rather loudly into his mobile phone.

I turn round to look at who the clown was, only to be confronted with a man wearing a tight t-shirt and sunglasses on, telling someone that he "didn't give a f*ck what the script was, I'm not working with that f*cker again" or words to that effect.  Now I can handle a bit of crass language, even though there were kids about, but wearing sunglasses inside?  At night?  That singles you out a complete c*nt in any world, surely?  Anyway, it was Mr Jackman who had obviously left the first class lounge to come out and impress us all with how loud he can shout and how achingly cool he looked in sunglasses inside.  At night.  W*nker.

If I was bigger, harder and braver, I would have smacked the c*nt right in his fat, smug cakehole.

And he's an Aussie.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Yeah, that as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Rowley wrote:

I was in the departure lounge of Chicago O'Hare airport back in 2010 I think.  It was November, late at night and f*cking freezing.  I was sitting there minding my own business when I heard some chap shouting rather loudly into his mobile phone.

I turn round to look at who the clown was, only to be confronted with a man wearing a tight t-shirt and sunglasses on, telling someone that he "didn't give a f*ck what the script was, I'm not working with that f*cker again" or words to that effect.  Now I can handle a bit of crass language, even though there were kids about, but wearing sunglasses inside?  At night?  That singles you out a complete c*nt in any world, surely?  Anyway, it was Mr Jackman who had obviously left the first class lounge to come out and impress us all with how loud he can shout and how achingly cool he looked in sunglasses inside.  At night.  W*nker.

Yahoo 
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 pm

The Womble wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Yahoo 

I'm exhausted now, Womble, exhausted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:29 pm

The Womble wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Yahoo 

I'm exhausted now, Womble, exhausted.

Worth it though...
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:33 pm

So you hate him because you lacked the nerve to tell him to stop swearing in front of children?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 pm

but wearing sunglasses inside?  At night?  That singles you out a complete c*nt in any world, surely?
Try telling that to Stevie Wonder and see how popular you are with anyone within earshot

I also noticed the complete irrelevance of the fact that Jackman was wearing a tight t-shirt...now, not to make Tina sound shallow but I have a feeling there's more to this tale than Hugh Jackman shouting loudly, swearing in front of a bunch of f*****g kids and wearing sunglasses indoors.

Last edited by DAVE667 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Rowley wrote:So you hate him because you lacked the nerve to tell him to stop swearing in front of children?

Did you actually read what I said. The language was incidental, it was the sunglasses. Inside. At night.

Tw*t. (Jackman, not you).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:37 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
but wearing sunglasses inside?  At night?  That singles you out a complete c*nt in any world, surely?
Try telling that to Stevie Wonder and see how popular you are with anyone within earshot

I fully appreciate that you are trying to wind me up, Dave, but he has a reason. Or at least an excuse.

Jackman isn't blind, no matter how much of a w*nker he is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:42 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I fully appreciate that you are trying to wind me up, Dave, but he has a reason.  Or at least an excuse.

Jackman isn't blind, no matter how much of a w*nker he is.
Maybe he'd been doing some research into the effects of being trapped in the dark as he was thesping for a role as one of those trapped Chilean miners. A role that may have been so heart rendingly brilliant it brought hope to millions and made the world a better place but you, you po faced whingebag have undone all that and "paid it backwards" so that the planet now teeters on the edge of the abyss with only the prospect of Steffan hurling himself in front of a bus as a fleeting distraction before oblivion.

I hope you're happy with yourself.....I really do

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I hope you're happy with yourself.....I really do

No, no I'm not.

I would be happy with myself if I had found the reserves of courage to kick the arrogant c*cknose right in his overused, and almost certainly hairless, ballbag.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next