The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Nations Competition - Final Leaderboard

+18
Scratch
GunsGerms
SecretFly
quinsforever
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
mikeygnfl
overlordofthewest
Gibson
demosthenes
whocares
Biltong
kiakahaaotearoa
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
GloriousEmpire
dubh_linn
stub
bedfordwelsh
sportform
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Six Nations Competition - Final Leaderboard - Page 2 Empty Six Nations Competition - Final Leaderboard

Post by sportform Tue 04 Feb 2014, 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

With GloriousEmpire fumbling near the line, it allowed for the rest of the pack to pick up the ball an run. The competition then came right down to the wire and had an even closer finish than the real thing with Norfolklass coming out on top just one point ahead of GunsGerms in second. GloriousEmpire hung on for third, four points behind, with Biltong and Ineffable making up the top five.

So congratulations goes to Norfolklass  clap clap

Norfolklass called the most games with an impressive 14 out of the 15 games right with only the Italy v Scotland game going the wrong way. No-one got a correct score this year. GloriousEmpire had the chance to gain the record total score but blew it in the last week. Norfolklass' winning socre of 392 was 86 points better off than last year's winning total.

The weekly winners were:-
Week 1 - Scratch 96 pts
Week 2 - demosthenes 94 pts
Week 3 - GloriusEmpire 88 pts
Week 4 - AsLongAsBut100ofUs & Cyril 97 pts
Week 5 - Riskysports 91 pts

Week 5 Table
Spoiler:

Overall Leaderboard
Spoiler:

Week 1 Table
Spoiler:

Week 2 Table
Spoiler:

Week 3 Table
Spoiler:

Week 4 Table
Spoiler:

Last edited by sportform on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
sportform
sportform

Back to top Go down

Six Nations Competition - Final Leaderboard - Page 2 Empty Re: Six Nations Competition - Final Leaderboard

Post by GloriousEmpire Mon 17 Mar 2014, 11:48 pm

Pretty annoyed that I was banned for nothing whatsoever in a clear attempt to prevent my otherwise unstoppable victory and that the predictions I made post ban were deleted.

Anyway. Fourth from just four weeks of competition isn't too bad a showing.

Congratulations to Ireland for the victory overall and to England fans for taking it like champs and not blaming Steve Walsh for stealing their crown.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Six Nations Competition - Final Leaderboard - Page 2 Empty Re: Six Nations Competition - Final Leaderboard

Post by rainbow-warrior Tue 18 Mar 2014, 2:40 am

GloriousEmpire wrote:Pretty annoyed that I was banned for nothing whatsoever in a clear attempt to prevent my otherwise unstoppable victory and that the predictions I made post ban were deleted.

Congratulations to Ireland for the victory overall and to England fans for taking it like champs and not blaming Steve Walsh for stealing their crown.

picard 
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:17 am

Congrats Norfolklass clap

Also congrats to Ineffable amongst the Scottish posters - and 5 in the top 11, would that we were equally talented on the field!!

Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:23 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Congrats Norfolklass clap

Also congrats to Ineffable amongst the Scottish posters - and 5 in the top 11, would that we were equally talented on the field!!

Braveheart

With this and Vernon-gate maybe 606 really should consider coaching Scotland...

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:29 am

GloriousEmpire wrote:Pretty annoyed that I was banned for nothing whatsoever in a clear attempt to prevent my otherwise unstoppable victory and that the predictions I made post ban were deleted.

I blame for spottung the forward pass by the French.. Whistle 
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:31 am

Only a yellow GE, leaving you plenty of game time, for you to claim fourth. Congrats on your placing anyway.
Steve Walsh is now England's best friend. He flagged in in England's favour for a late tackle, and helped us to 3 points.
Tried to help England all he could, but we finished 10 points (I think) shy of Ireland in the PD rankings. Congrats to Ireland as the most complete team all tournament

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:34 am

GE was going to predict a France win anyway.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:59 am

Just to add my congratulations to Norfolklass; and my thanks again to Sportform for taking the time to run the competition.

For myself - not bad for a first attempt, but must remember to let head rule heart when it comes to predictions. If I had actually put down the Scotland v. France result the way I thought it would go, rather than the way I wanted... Oh well, there is always next year!

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:07 am

demosthenes wrote:Just to add my congratulations to Norfolklass; and my thanks again to Sportform for taking the time to run the competition.

For myself - not bad for a first attempt, but must remember to let head rule heart when it comes to predictions.  If I had actually put down the Scotland v. France result the way I thought it would go, rather than the way I wanted...  Oh well, there is always next year!
+1

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2