Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is Jose correct?

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Vote_lcap75%Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 12 ]
 
Total Votes : 16

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by It Must Be Love on Fri 14 Feb 2014, 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.sportpulse.net/content/mourhino-taunts-arsenals-trophyless-run-wenger-specialist-failure-13917


Trophy-less for 8 years, but Arsenal did have financial restraints. And remember Wenger did many years ago win titles.


Last edited by Starlight on Sat 15 Feb 2014, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

It Must Be Love

Posts : 2679
Join date : 2013-08-14

Back to top Go down


Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:02 pm

all of which went to pay for the emirates debt.

The fact is Arsenal have spent very little over the last 15 years and are still challenging for the title. We have been outspent by a billion pounds by city and hundreds of millions by united and chelsea. The only reason we are seen as a big club is because of wenger.

There are seasons when Stoke, Sunderland and fulham outspend us but we are still always t the top 4. One person keeps us there, Wenger.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:12 pm

Manchester United; net spend £280mil- 13 league titles and 1 champions league
Chelsea; net spend £640mil- 3 league titles and 1 champions league
Arsenal; net spend £70mil- 3 league titles
Man City; net spend £570mil- 1 league title

Can somebody explain to me how Man United have been so far ahead of everyone else in the past 7 years for instance when all the money has been in the league?

Could it be that we had a manager capable of competing against the mega rich or was it just luck because it definitely isn't because we've spending more.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Duty281 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:13 pm

I imagine Manchester United got outspent last season...they still won the league.

Are you seriously telling me that finishing in 3rd or 4th every season is the summit of your ambitions?

Duty281

Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:18 pm

Arsenal are not a big club because of Wenger.

They've always been a top club, all the ways back to the days of Herbert Chapman in the 1920's and 30's.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 47081
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 24
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by skyeman on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:22 pm

From Bob Wilson today.



Bob Wilson made 308 appearances for Arsenal between 1963 and 1974, before becoming the club's goalkeeping coach and fronting sports programmes for the BBC and ITV

"I think at it's best it's disrespectful, at it's worst despicable," former Gunners goalkeeper Wilson told BBC Radio 5 live. "I find him boring in the extreme."

"I think it's too personal," continued Wilson, who played more than 300 times for Arsenal and twice for Scotland.

"He is a hugely talented, amazing manager but a self-publicist and it's mainly inaccurate.

"To say West Ham play 19th-Century football, to give [Manchester City boss] Manuel Pellegrini the abuse he has: this is a weekend when we honour a gent - Tom Finney - I don't like bullies."


skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:24 pm

See a disagree, I dont think Arsenal were ever a big club. There have been two really major sides in England, United and Liverpool, and then there have been others who have jumped in and around. Arsenal are no more a big club than Forest or Leeds up until Wenger; and we're talking about being a massive name, respected internationally and feared on the European stage, as being a big club rather than an on and off domestic one.

They are now a big club because he pushed them into that pantheon of European behemoths on a consistent basis. If Arsenal lose Wenger and don't replace him right and don't spend big too then I think you'd have to worry whether players will go there. The reputations of Manchester United and Liverpool will continue to bring the lustre that players desire, I don't think Arsenal will definitely do that without Arsene.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 23268
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by CFCNick on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:30 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Manchester United; net spend £280mil- 13 league titles and 1 champions league
Chelsea; net spend £640mil- 3 league titles and 1 champions league
Arsenal; net spend £70mil- 3 league titles
Man City; net spend £570mil- 1 league title

Can somebody explain to me how Man United have been so far ahead of everyone else in the past 7 years for instance when all the money has been in the league?

Could it be that we had a manager capable of competing against the mega rich or was it just luck because it definitely isn't because we've spending more.

Have you gone back to 92/93?

United won half those titles whilst spending the most and before transfer fees were ridiculously high. That's why they've got a low net spend. When you consider City spent the majority of theirs in the last 5 years and Chelsea over 10 years doesn't make us look so bad does it?  Whistle 

CFCNick

Posts : 4180
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Bedford, England

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by CFCNick on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:33 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:all of which went to pay for the emirates debt.

The fact is Arsenal have spent very little over the last 15 years and are still challenging for the title. We have been outspent by a billion pounds by city  and hundreds of millions by united and chelsea. The only reason we are seen as a big club is because of wenger.

There are seasons when Stoke, Sunderland and fulham outspend us but we are still always t the top 4. One person keeps us there, Wenger.

It helps that Arsenal are a big club located in London. Also, even though they may be cheap, the players Arsenal sign would never go to Stoke or Sunderland in a million years.

CFCNick

Posts : 4180
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Bedford, England

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by CFCNick on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:35 pm

skyeman wrote:From Bob Wilson today.



Bob Wilson made 308 appearances for Arsenal between 1963 and 1974, before becoming the club's goalkeeping coach and fronting sports programmes for the BBC and ITV

"I think at it's best it's disrespectful, at it's worst despicable," former Gunners goalkeeper Wilson told BBC Radio 5 live. "I find him boring in the extreme."

"I think it's too personal," continued Wilson, who played more than 300 times for Arsenal and twice for Scotland.

"He is a hugely talented, amazing manager but a self-publicist and it's mainly inaccurate.

"To say West Ham play 19th-Century football, to give [Manchester City boss] Manuel Pellegrini the abuse he has: this is a weekend when we honour a gent - Tom Finney - I don't like bullies."


Sounds a bit of a soft touch for a Scotsman. Although, he finds Jose boring. Really? Wenger is hardly the life and sole of the party is he?

CFCNick

Posts : 4180
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Bedford, England

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 1:43 pm

CFCNick wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Manchester United; net spend £280mil- 13 league titles and 1 champions league
Chelsea; net spend £640mil- 3 league titles and 1 champions league
Arsenal; net spend £70mil- 3 league titles
Man City; net spend £570mil- 1 league title

Can somebody explain to me how Man United have been so far ahead of everyone else in the past 7 years for instance when all the money has been in the league?

Could it be that we had a manager capable of competing against the mega rich or was it just luck because it definitely isn't because we've spending more.

Have you gone back to 92/93?

United won half those titles whilst spending the most and before transfer fees were ridiculously high. That's why they've got a low net spend. When you consider City spent the majority of theirs in the last 5 years and Chelsea over 10 years doesn't make us look so bad does it?  Whistle 
You might not remember the Jack Walker era for Blackburn, they outspent us but like everyone else we saw them off.

It does when you factor in that United have won 5 of the last 7 league titles, missing out on the others by one point and goal difference.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Ent on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 6:37 pm

Tbh net spend isn't the be all and end all.

Wenger spent £20 million in 97 and won the league.

The last 3 years he has spent £42, £52, £52million.

Plenty of cash, let's stop making excuses.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by J.Benson II on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 6:40 pm

Agree with Mourinho to be honest.

Wenger just gets it wrong tactically far too often and sometimes fails to see the wood for the trees.
Look at Arsenal's Champions League record. Just the one final in so many consecutive appearances.
Anyone also see a team managed by Jose or Fergie losing a cup final against Birmingham? I don't.

Wenger's biggest flaw to me though is failing to address major squad issues quickly enough. A few years back, he had a excellent team with Nasri, Fabregas, RVP, Arshavin, Adebayor, etc. However, he failed to solidify the defence, Arsenal failed to reach their potential and the star players left one by one.
Same thing may occur this season. Great squad overall but lacks a top forward. Wenger again made no real effort to improve on this position despite it being possibly the difference between 1st and 2nd.

The thing is, I actually like the guy and love the style in which he plays. But too many mistakes have made his last eight years at Arsenal, a disappointing failure somewhat.

J.Benson II

Posts : 1258
Join date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 7:39 pm

Ent wrote:Tbh net spend isn't the be all and end all.

Wenger spent £20 million in 97 and won the league.

The last 3 years he has spent £42, £52, £52million.

Plenty of cash, let's stop making excuses.

viously net spend is very important because it means you are selling players. Arsenal made a profit on player sales in 06,09 and 11. That means the players we are selling are worth more than the ones we are buying.

he spent 42 million this year but the season is not over so we cannot use this season to say he hasn't won anything.

in 2012/2013 we spent £52 million but we sold £43 million worth of players so our net spend was under £10 million

in 2011/2012 we spent £53 million but we sold £70 million so we made a profit of £17 million that year.


So in the 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 season Arsenal made a net profit of about £7 million

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 7:42 pm

J.Benson II wrote:Agree with Mourinho to be honest.

.
Look at Arsenal's Champions League record. Just the one final in so many consecutive appearances.  
.

On the flip side I would argue that the consecutive appearances are success and the 1 final appearance and 2 semi final apearances are a sign of success because our budget is so small.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by It Must Be Love on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 7:44 pm

"I do not want to go into that - those were silly, disrespectful remarks. I never spoke about him in my press conference. I know one thing, it is more embarrassing for Chelsea than it is for me."

It Must Be Love

Posts : 2679
Join date : 2013-08-14

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by LastDamnation on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 8:00 pm

If it weren't for Wenger we could easily be mid-table and still in debt. The club (including the board) made a conscious decision to pay off the stadium debt as quickly as possible. By ensuring that we prioritised qualifying for the champions league every season Arsene has potentially sacrificed his own legacy in order to put us in a strong position where we are now able to afford (and obtain) the top talents and will be able to compete with the European elite in the next few years.

LastDamnation

Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 8:28 pm

Or that's all just an excuse to cover up what an average job he has done since the invincibles, think i'll go with that theory.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Ent on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:00 pm

But if it was imperative to qualify for the cl why spend so little you risk dropping out of it? Why pay teenagers millions a year?

Doesn't add up.

It's an excuse.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:06 pm

Wenger should have done a Pellegrini and said "I don't comment on Mourinho" Jose would have hated that !!.....

Not a nice chappie is Mourinho...Winning doesn't seem to be enough..Seems to have to rub it in !!..........

Wenger is the longest serving Premiership manager and added to it a manager of a top club...

That in itself is a mark of success....these days !

Don't like all these nasty comments Mourinho is making......and they embarrass him more than the guys they are aimed at...As he comes across as a petulant child..

Sure the journalists laugh with him.........and jolly him a long....

Why not ?........ He's great copy..........and great for business.

Wenger a failure..........Not for me..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38954
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by It Must Be Love on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:29 pm

Trussman, you do like your dots don't you? Smile

It Must Be Love

Posts : 2679
Join date : 2013-08-14

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:31 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Wenger should have done a Pellegrini and said "I don't comment on Mourinho" Jose would have hated that !!.....

Not a nice chappie is Mourinho...Winning doesn't seem to be enough..Seems to have to rub it in !!..........

Wenger is the longest serving Premiership manager and added to it a manager of a top club...

That in itself is a mark of success....these days !

Don't like all these nasty comments Mourinho is making......and they embarrass him more than the guys they are aimed at...As he comes across as a petulant child..

Sure the journalists laugh with him.........and jolly him a long....

Why not ?........ He's great copy..........and great for business.

Wenger a failure..........Not for me..

Not for me either. A failure doesn't have 7 major trophies and 14 straight years of making the knockout stages of the CL. Not to mention that his sides play enjoyable football to watch, he develops young players doesn't just buy ready made stars, and has helped Arsenal build a stadium that will last the club a lifetime. That is loyalty in football for a manager and a club and something you see too little of. Jose has made himself look really foolish again but some people like arrogance and disrespect nowadays it seems. Some are claiming that it is Wenger's fault because of a subtle dig about fear of losing or something of that nature. Well lets see Jose has had verbal fights with Ancellotti, Benitez, AVB, Wenger, Guardiola, and Pelligrini. I guess all of these guys had it coming. Or maybe he is a petulant child and a classless individual who rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:32 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention? People who name call those who don't agree with them are generally not smart, I think you proved this long ago. You are not the final judge of who knows football or who is intelligent get over yourself. You have Jose's arrogance except you are just a sad, angry man who vomits insults in your computer. I have pinched loaves that are more charming and intelligent than you are.


Last edited by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by CFCNick on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:35 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

CFCNick

Posts : 4180
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Bedford, England

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:37 pm

Humour isn't your strong point is it?

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:40 pm

CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

I didn't start the thread a United fan started thread. Jose is a jerk he could have said this kind of stuff about anyone and I would call him on it. He is not my favorite person.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:41 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Humour isn't your strong point is it?

The next time you say anything either funny or insightful will be the first. You are terrible poster with a terrible attitude.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:43 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Humour isn't your strong point is it?

The next time you say anything either funny or insightful will be A first. You are A terrible poster with a terrible attitude.
I know you Americans like to destroy our language but at least get your grammar right.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Duty281 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:45 pm

Socal...the damage you have done to the English language.

My eyes....it's agony.

Duty281

Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Fernando on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:45 pm

CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

 Maybe you and the other Chelsea fans go Frak yourself? Your manager gets in a hissy fit and makes personal comments over a comment not aimed at him but all managers that are denying their in the title race. That's being afraid of failure what kind of message does that put out to your side?

 picard  Dumbass

maybe leave the arguing to them Socal & HH and not bring people like me into it for no reason or can your tiny brain not comprehend that? I would try dumb it for you but i don't see how it would confuse you. So if you don't get it then their is no hope for you go back to your council estate and buy a dictionary you may learn something new.

I underlined the bit that you should take note of...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36437
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 28
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:45 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Humour isn't your strong point is it?

The next time you say anything either funny or insightful will be A first. You are A terrible poster with a terrible attitude.
I know you Americans like to destroy our language but at least get your grammar right.

Good for you wow you can spell check posts, how wonderful. At least you have one talent beyond being rude and obnoxious.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by GSC on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:48 pm

Nando went in hard
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39059
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:49 pm

It boils down to me being right and you being wrong Socal, deal with it.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Duty281 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:49 pm

socal1976 wrote:People who name call those who don't agree with them are generally not smart,

Spoiler:

socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

I didn't start the thread a United fan started thread.  Jose is a jerk he could have said this kind of stuff about anyone and I would call him on it. He is not my favorite person.

socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Humour isn't your strong point is it?

The next time you say anything either funny or insightful will be A first. You are A terrible poster with a terrible attitude.
I know you Americans like to destroy our language but at least get your grammar right.

Good for you wow you can spell check posts, how wonderful. At least you have one talent beyond being rude and obnoxious.

Hypocrisy, your honour. Unless you're saying you're not smart?


Last edited by Duty281 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duty281

Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:49 pm

It is funny all the new Jose fans we find among the supposedly Man United faithful. I hope you guys enjoy your matchup with Ruben Kazan or flying to the Arctic Circle next year for a match. Enjoy it, if I were you I would worry about why my side has spend 65 million pounds in the last two transfer windows and is sitting in seventh.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Ent on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:50 pm

What has this thread got to do with uniteds poor performances this season?

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Duty281 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:51 pm

Ent wrote:What has this thread got to do with uniteds poor performances this season?

An Arsenal fan has brought his handbag.

It's kicking off!

Duty281

Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:51 pm

Duty281 wrote:
socal1976 wrote:People who name call those who don't agree with them are generally not smart,

Spoiler:

socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

I didn't start the thread a United fan started thread.  Jose is a jerk he could have said this kind of stuff about anyone and I would call him on it. He is not my favorite person.

socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Humour isn't your strong point is it?

The next time you say anything either funny or insightful will be A first. You are A terrible poster with a terrible attitude.
I know you Americans like to destroy our language but at least get your grammar right.

Good for you wow you can spell check posts, how wonderful. At least you have one talent beyond being rude and obnoxious.



Hypocrisy, your honour.

I tolerated HH's repeated name calling and attempted to calm him down. When he decided to double down on his stupidity and Jose-like arrogance I decided to fight fire with fire. To pick up a piece of shiit you have to bend down to his level.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by GSC on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:52 pm

Probably time to start the countdown on when this thread gets locked
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39059
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:54 pm

I would be more worried about why a team like Manchester United can win five league titles and a champions league title since you last won anything but if you want to get hung up on one season be my guest. Do carry on enjoying those eight years, tick tock.

You'll find that there is a great deal of mutual respect between Chelsea fans and Man United fans something that stems from the mutual respect born winners like Ferguson and Mourinho had for each other.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Duty281 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:55 pm

Where's C_S where you need him? Whistle

Duty281

Posts : 21408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:55 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
socal1976 wrote:People who name call those who don't agree with them are generally not smart,

Spoiler:

socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

I didn't start the thread a United fan started thread.  Jose is a jerk he could have said this kind of stuff about anyone and I would call him on it. He is not my favorite person.

socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Humour isn't your strong point is it?

The next time you say anything either funny or insightful will be A first. You are A terrible poster with a terrible attitude.
I know you Americans like to destroy our language but at least get your grammar right.

Good for you wow you can spell check posts, how wonderful. At least you have one talent beyond being rude and obnoxious.



Hypocrisy, your honour.

I tolerated HH's repeated name calling and attempted to calm him down. When he decided to double down on his stupidity and Jose-like arrogance I decided to fight fire with fire. To pick up a piece of shiit you have to bend down to his level.
You'll need a bloody big ladder to get to my level dear chap, whereas I would need to drill underground for days to get as low as you.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by GSC on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:56 pm

This mutual respect seems to be a very recent occurance.

Don't quite remember the same in Joses first spell
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39059
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:57 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I would be more worried about why a team like Manchester United can win five league titles and a champions league title since you last won anything but if you want to get hung up on one season be my guest. Do carry on enjoying those eight years, tick tock.

You'll find that there is a great deal of mutual respect between Chelsea fans and Man United fans something that stems from the mutual respect born winners like Ferguson and Mourinho had for each other.

God you are really pathetic, did they send you a winner's medal last year? Being the fan of a winning team doesn't make you a winner. Stop living vicariously through your heroes it is down right homoerotic. Chelsea and Man U winning doesn't make you a winner in anything you do realize this right? Your anger management problem I see is only the tip of the iceberg of the serious mental deficiencies you are working with.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:58 pm

What are you on about that makes no sense at all. dear god you are stupid.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by socal1976 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:00 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:What are you on about that makes no sense at all. dear god you are stupid.

Good job, another one liner, containing nothing interesting to say. Keep it up at this rate you will make the record books.

socal1976

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : southern california

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by CFCNick on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:00 pm

Fernando wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

 Maybe you and the other Chelsea fans go Frak yourself?  Your manager gets in a hissy fit and makes personal comments over a comment not aimed at him but all managers that are denying their in the title race. That's being afraid of failure what kind of message does that put out to your side?  

 picard  Dumbass

maybe leave the arguing to them Socal & HH and not bring people like me into it for no reason or can your tiny brain not comprehend that? I would try dumb it for you but i don't see how it would confuse you. So if you don't get it then their is no hope for you go back to your council estate and buy a dictionary you may learn something new.

I underlined the bit that you should take note of...

How did I bring you into it? Did I mention you personally? No. I mentioned Arsenal fans in the sense of the ones such as Socal and CS. Just because I mentioned "Arsenal fans" doesn't mean I meant you. You see? You know what happens when you assume?

The comment aimed at ALL managers was a slight against Jose because every man and his dog on the tele are saying we're gonna win the league and Jose just says he wants to guarantee top 4 first, he doesn't think we are favourites. We score the least goals of the current top 4.

Council estate? Are you Frak serious? I said you don't like, therefore I must be from a council estate.

"buy a dictionary you may learn something new." - last I checked dictionaries didn't hand out life lessons or knowledge about sport. And I'm the dumbass??? clap clap clap 

 thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup 

CFCNick

Posts : 4180
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Bedford, England

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:11 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:What are you on about that makes no sense at all. dear god you are stupid.

Good job, another one liner, containing nothing interesting to say. Keep it up at this rate you will make the record books.
So you therefore retort with a one liner containing nothing of interest, bravo.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Fernando on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:12 pm

CFCNick wrote:
Fernando wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I call you and Dior clowns, cretins etc. because you have yet to indicate to me or anybody else for that matter that you have a single shred of intelligence, certainly neither of you have a clue about football.

If you're going to blabber on about facts at least get them right. Arsenal since the arrival of Wenger have a net spend of £70mil however what that doesn't tell you is that until the money men came in you had the biggest wage bill in the premier league. Transfers are two fold they are fees and wage based not just fee based. Nor does it tell you anything about the squad he had at his disposal initially, players like Bergkamp, Adams, Dixon, Winterburn and Keown.

For a club to go from winning the premier league title and then win the fa cup the next year followed by 8 years of winning nothing is quite frankly failure. The remit of Arsenal isn't champions league qualification it is to win trophies.

I think you need to change your sanitary pad, it seems like you are experiencing an unnaturally heavy flow this menstrual cycle. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

Maybe you and the other Arsenal fans should change your sanitary pads. "Oh no. That manager said something nasty about my manager. I must go on the internet and list his achievements in his honour."

 Maybe you and the other Chelsea fans go Frak yourself?  Your manager gets in a hissy fit and makes personal comments over a comment not aimed at him but all managers that are denying their in the title race. That's being afraid of failure what kind of message does that put out to your side?  

 picard  Dumbass

maybe leave the arguing to them Socal & HH and not bring people like me into it for no reason or can your tiny brain not comprehend that? I would try dumb it for you but i don't see how it would confuse you. So if you don't get it then their is no hope for you go back to your council estate and buy a dictionary you may learn something new.

I underlined the bit that you should take note of...

How did I bring you into it? Did I mention you personally? No. I mentioned Arsenal fans in the sense of the ones such as Socal and CS. Just because I mentioned "Arsenal fans" doesn't mean I meant you. You see? You know what happens when you assume?

The comment aimed at ALL managers was a slight against Jose because every man and his dog on the tele are saying we're gonna win the league and Jose just says he wants to guarantee top 4 first, he doesn't think we are favourites. We score the least goals of the current top 4.

Council estate? Are you Frak serious? I said you don't like, therefore I must be from a council estate.

"buy a dictionary you may learn something new." - last I checked dictionaries didn't hand out life lessons or knowledge about sport. And I'm the dumbass??? clap clap clap 

 thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup 

That's the poorest comeback in the history of 606v2 Nick. I weren't assuming anything you're trying to cover up you being a Mr Winklechops if you were on about ones like Socal & CS why not name them?

Everyone man and his dog change their mind on a weekly basis? It's still no reason to underestimate your own squad. You have the best defense in the league if you can lock people out you only need 1 goal.

Council estate? Are you Frak serious? I said you don't like, therefore I must be from a council estate.  Well at least you can admit where you're from it must be a tough thing to do their i am surprised you want people knowing that  OK  So how's life on the estate Nick?

I never mentioned life lessons or sport knowledge so i don't know where you got that from. it was more to help you understand what was being said which clearly you didn't. Maybe i should start doing my putting gaps in the words to help you understand so you can piece them together...

Im done here you can reply to your hearts content Nick im not going to read it because my the standard of that comeback it'll only be more Poopie anyway.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36437
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 28
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:14 pm

Is the illiterate who choose to become Arsenal fans because that's three of you now who struggle to construct a coherent sentence in English.

I wouldn't worry about replying Nick you're above him and his opinion which I can't decipher.


Last edited by Hammersmith harrier on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by GSC on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 11:15 pm

This thread got angry
GSC
GSC

Posts : 39059
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure - Page 5 Empty Re: Mourhino: Wenger is a specialist in failure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum