Banshee

Go down

Banshee Empty Banshee

Post by CFCNick on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 2:11 pm

Anybody watch this? Episode nine of season two aired in the States last night and I think season one is shown on Sky.

It's an awesome show.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Banshee Empty Re: Banshee

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 9:34 am

Heard a couple of guys talking about it at work. Downloaded it and have watched the first season. Thought it was excellent, if a tad far-fetched (there's no way Anna takes that kind of kicking and stays upright). Looking forward to starting season two (I've downloaded about eight episodes) but it's a case of when I'll get time to watch it

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 10:01 am

I agree with Dave, it is pretty enjoyable but ridiculously far-fetched.

It is saved by the fact the writers clearly know this and haven't taken themselves or the characters too seriously. It is so over the top that it swings back round again to just being a really enjoyable watch.

I am looking forward to watching season 2.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum