The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

+3
kingraf
superflyweight
TRUSSMAN66
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Steroids - A grown up discussion !! - Page 3 Empty Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Mar 2014 - 10:48

First topic message reminder :

I have taken P.E.D.S over the years and have heard a lot of crap mentioned about them...There seems to be an awful lot of misinformation when it comes to these controversial supplements.........For any would be Steroid user who is thinking about taking the leap..Here are a few things to ponder...A little guide ............Obviously it is essential to go into more depth of research before taking the plunge for real !!

steroids are legal in Britain for personal use.........

1. Do I need to take them ??...........You can build a good physique without them by working out properly..Good supplementation and recovery processes....

2. They are pointless under the age of 21 because your body is still growing and your testosterone levels are high...

3. As one ex-pro said to me you need to earn the right to take steroids......In other words reach a certain level physically and educationally before you indulge......Not for beginners or immature types...

4. You need to respect the PEDS .........If you go out on a Saturday night drinking then don't..........Most If not all Steroids like Test Cyp, Sustanon, D-bol etc are toxic to the liver......Especially tablet form steroids which pass through the liver first...........If you are going to get the best out of them and not overly risk your health then stay off the alcohol....eat right and rest properly..........No half measures....

Research dosages and remember forget the trolls on the internet.........Less is always more.........!!!!

Make sure the stuff you use is from legitimate laboratories !!!!!!!

5. Ask yourself If you are an addictive personality..............Because steroids work and when you start looking great...You will want to look even better.............Proper cycling is very important............Steroids needn't be any more dangerous than alcohol If taken properly...

6. Am I an aggressive personality ??............If you are a passive laid back type chances are the only mood altering change you'll notice is when you get angry you'll get more angry than usual.......However If you are an aggressive personality.......Best avoid completely !!

7. Post Cycle therapy (PCT) - You'll need this to control estrogen levels in the body to aid recovery and keep stuff like Gyno away (If you are pre-disposed to it!) and hopefully keep most of your gains too.......

7a. On cycle therapy is very important to ..........Milk thistle, Cranberry juice, Hawthorne berry extract, cod liver oil ......For the heart,liver and joints etc are all essential components of off setting some of the side effects...Which can vary depending on the individual...In many cases - .Chronic fatigue, headaches, abdomen pain etc...........Or worse in some cases....Like I said best not to use them.

8. Remember that steroids don't make you big.......Hard work does.........Know your rep range and exercises that work best for you before taking........Don't risk your health without getting the best out of the stuff !!

9. Some steroids are for Mass and some are for cutting...............Don't just take stuff without knowing what it will do for you........I've seen people taking Deca thinking it will add mass.........

10. Regular blood work is a good idea..............All the old pros like Arnie made regular trips to the Doc.........

If you are going to do them and I suggest you don't !!!!!..........Then research properly, treat them with respect and in most cases they are as dangerous as alcohol...........

This is a rough guide...............Nothing more.............Get professional advice.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Steroids - A grown up discussion !! - Page 3 Empty Re: Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

Post by AdamT Thu 12 May 2016 - 20:30

Get a hefty dose of vitamin d and use daspartic acid. That should help you feel good.

I feel good on it. I don't think it's placebo, because my recovery is much better on it.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Steroids - A grown up discussion !! - Page 3 Empty Re: Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2016 - 12:37

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You've never taken steroids..

Do steroids give you a buzz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3