Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life

Go down

Greatest Randy Savage Match?

Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_lcap16%Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_lcap11%Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_lcap5%Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_lcap42%Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_lcap0%Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_lcap26%Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_lcap0%Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 19

Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Empty Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life

Post by Brady12 on Fri 20 May 2011, 7:34 pm

Wrestlemania 7 was Savage's greatest moment for me

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Empty Re: Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life

Post by Bonesaw's ready on Fri 20 May 2011, 7:41 pm

Probably not a defining moment but a personal favourite for me was his tag match with Mr. Perfect against Flair and Ramon at Survivor Series 92. Excellent

Bonesaw's ready

Back to top Go down

Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life Empty Re: Favourite Savage moment.... Let's not mourn this loss but celebrate his life

Post by Lex-Express on Fri 20 May 2011, 9:01 pm

savage v crush at mania was always a favorite of mine and obviously the steamboat match, mania 7 man what an emotional match and mega powers explode

also though without him commentating on mania 9 it would have been even worse than it was

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops on Fri 20 May 2011, 10:21 pm

when he was bitten by the snake

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius on Fri 20 May 2011, 10:23 pm

I agree with wickhamwonderland, was an all time great moment and special for the time

Apart from that, I think his legacy in inspiring so many others is greater than any one moment

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN on Fri 20 May 2011, 10:56 pm

I've added up a poll to this for his greatest ever match, if you think I've missed one let me know and I'll add it in.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

http://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus wallace on Fri 20 May 2011, 11:27 pm

WickhamWonderland wrote:when he was bitten by the snake

agree with this that was sensational and horrific at the time

marcellus wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Sat 21 May 2011, 2:38 am

Loved his feud with Bad News in 88, thats all i can say just now man

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 on Sat 21 May 2011, 11:25 am

The wedding at Summerslam 91. The post-event angle with the snake in the box was done to perfection and really put heat on Jake and Taker. Excellent, just excellent.

His match at WM3 though is one of my favourite of all time. Anybody wanting to see a clinic in realistic selling and making the then-WWF style entertaining NEEDS to see that match.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 on Sat 21 May 2011, 3:29 pm

Did Savage ever battle Bret Hart in WCW?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty on Sun 22 May 2011, 4:06 pm

Brady12 wrote:Did Savage ever battle Bret Hart in WCW?

Yea they did Brady, from what I remember in a match with Bret Hart Savage hit his elbow off the top rope and blew his knee and kept on the self for a while I believe

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum