Making money from youtube

Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 1:42 am

has anyone done this? Basically you get money from ads on your youtube videos.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 8:58 am

Gotta say that those companies who make adult sanitary pads really don't pay that much and have tried fobbing me off with mansize nappies for about the eighth time in a row now

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:33 am

You get pence per 1000s of views, very hard to make money.

There was a docu on last year about all the Arabs that come to Mayfair with their flash cars over summer. A (British) lad on it has his own Youtube channel about supercars and comes down to London to video them etc, I was shocked how little money he got for it. A day's work to getting a few hundred thousand views and he made about £50.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Fernando on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:39 am

http://socialblade.com/youtube/ its a good place to check out

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 36423
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 28
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:01 am

There was an interview with some geezer that has a minecraft channel on youtube and gets millions of hits and he makes very little off it. I can't remember the name of it at the moment (and can't access youtube at work.)

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Tue 20 May 2014, 11:53 pm

Derbymanc wrote:There was an interview with some geezer that has a minecraft channel on youtube and gets millions of hits and he makes very little off it. I can't remember the name of it at the moment (and can't access youtube at work.)

A million views is roughly a $1000. All those youtube channels you see where people have 20 videos each with 4 million views those oeople are now rich.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 7:57 am

Morning CS,

The interviews  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ds8CorGkX0

Other info for you

http://www.wikihow.com/Earn-Money-on-YouTube
http://videopower.org/how-many-views-to-make-money-on-youtube/

Second ones probably better for you and remember 'google is your friend'  Wink 

Let us know if you get it all up and running as I'm sure everyone on here will try and help where we can  Hug


Last edited by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 9:15 am

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:There was an interview with some geezer that has a minecraft channel on youtube and gets millions of hits and he makes very little off it. I can't remember the name of it at the moment (and can't access youtube at work.)

A million views is roughly a $1000. All those youtube channels you see where people have 20 videos each with 4 million views those oeople are now rich.

Rich?

Think you need to check your maths.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by kingraf on Wed 21 May 2014, 10:44 am

Maybe "have a comfortable auxiliary income" is a better statement.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16127
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:00 am

well it depends because some people release a video a week and each video gets about 4 million views eg vitalydtv who does prank videos and romanatwood etc and loads of other random youtube channels that seem to get millions of views a week.

Vitalydtv is making about $25,000 a month!!!!


Last edited by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:04 am

kingraf wrote:Maybe "have a comfortable auxiliary income" is a better statement.

Lol exactly. £48k is hardly life changing, esp as it's probably taxable if declared so you won't see a large chunk of it anyway!

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:06 am

And what % of all Youtube channels do those kind of guys make up? Miniscule.

It's about as useful a statement as saying "Rooney earns £300k a week so just get rich by 'becoming' a footballer!".

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:15 am

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/vitaly-zdorovetskiy-net-worth/ show's you he's worth around 2million quid, that's made from over 344 million views though.

If you've got the time to do it I say go for it as you've got nothing to lose. Maybe you can then earn enough money to buy this forum and pay everyone to agree with everything you say
 Wink


Last edited by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Research)

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:17 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:And what % of all Youtube channels do those kind of guys make up? Miniscule.

It's about as useful a statement as saying "Rooney earns £300k a week so just get rich by 'becoming' a footballer!".



Even if you only made £5 a day from youtube that would still increase your yearly income by nearly £2000. I have been doing youtube videos for about a month now and I average about $14 a day (£9) which will increase my yearly income by nearly £4000 and all I do is release about 2/3 videos a week each about a minute long talking about boxing.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:20 am

If you already know and are doing this, why did you ask in the first place???

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by kingraf on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:25 am

Derbymanc wrote:If you already know and are doing this, why did you ask in the first place???

Well, CS does like to make a point of showing how fabulously intelligent he is. Equivalent to Superman derailing a train, and then showing up just in time
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16127
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by skyeman on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:29 am

kingraf wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:If you already know and are doing this, why did you ask in the first place???

Well, CS does like to make a point of showing how fabulously intelligent he is. Equivalent to Superman derailing a train, and then showing up just in time


Ouch Smile 

skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:29 am

Derbymanc wrote:If you already know and are doing this, why did you ask in the first place???

I asked back in March before I started creating videos, now I am a month into it I know how financially rewarding it can be.

Tophat was trying to belittle it but even making £2.5 a day would increase your yearly income by £1000 which could pay for the family holiday etc.


Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:36 am

If you started before hand then fair enough, gotta admit I did think you were doing exactly Toppy said.

The only thing I can say is just be careful with the copyright side of things and read up on how to improve and maybe gain followers. Take a look at the other channels doing what your doing and see what you can do different etc.

Oh and remember that it's rare for someone to hit the bigtime unless the time effort and money is pumped in to make it better.

Good luck with it and post your channel somewhere here so we can all have a look

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:38 am

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:And what % of all Youtube channels do those kind of guys make up? Miniscule.

It's about as useful a statement as saying "Rooney earns £300k a week so just get rich by 'becoming' a footballer!".



Even if you only made £5 a day from youtube that would still increase your yearly income by nearly £2000. I have been doing youtube videos for about a month now and I average about $14 a day (£9) which will increase my yearly income by nearly £4000 and all I do is release about 2/3 videos a week each about a minute long talking about boxing.

YOU talking about boxing?? Laugh

Sorry, that's mean, I'll refrain from being petty any further.

Straight question though, you declaring that £4k to HMRC?

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:38 am

Derbymanc wrote:If you started before hand then fair enough, gotta admit I did think you were doing exactly Toppy said.

The only thing I can say is just be careful with the copyright side of things and read up on how to improve and maybe gain followers. Take a look at the other channels doing what your doing and see what you can do different etc.

Oh and remember that it's rare for someone to hit the bigtime unless the time effort and money is pumped in to make it better.

Good luck with it and post your channel somewhere here so we can all have a look

Thanks for the advice

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:43 am

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:If you already know and are doing this, why did you ask in the first place???

I asked back in March before I started creating videos, now I am a month into it I know how financially rewarding it can be.

Tophat was trying to belittle it but even making £2.5 a day would increase your yearly income by £1000 which could pay for the family holiday etc.


Can tell you've never had to pay for a family holiday!

Net of tax you'd be lucky to get a week for two in an all-inclusive for that.

And I was belittling your choice of the word 'rich'. My mate makes much much more just through playing the betting markets (couple of grand a month for a morning's work each weekend). And that's not taxable.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:49 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:If you already know and are doing this, why did you ask in the first place???

I asked back in March before I started creating videos, now I am a month into it I know how financially rewarding it can be.

Tophat was trying to belittle it but even making £2.5 a day would increase your yearly income by £1000 which could pay for the family holiday etc.


Can tell you've never had to pay for a family holiday!

Net of tax you'd be lucky to get a week for two in an all-inclusive for that.

And I was belittling your choice of the word 'rich'.  My mate makes much much more just through playing the betting markets (couple of grand a month for a morning's work each weekend). And that's not taxable.

Well being rich is a subjective thing. A starving family in Somalia might view a council tenant in london on JSA earning £55 a week as rich whilst I would view them as poor. I might view making $7000 a week as rich whilst you would not. You view your friend as rich whilst Abromovich would view him as poor.....

But in all seriousness if you are earning the average yearly wage in a month then you are rich (in my opinion) and you will be paying the top rate of tax.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Duty281 on Wed 21 May 2014, 11:54 am

Come on then, C_S, we need to see these youtube videos - all in the interests of boosting your viewer count, you understand.

And aren't there other, possibly better, ways of making money from the internet? YouGov surveys (not sure how long it takes to get the £50 though), sports betting (plenty of strategies for this one), online poker, and er...webcamming (you can make a couple of quid every minute...not that I know about this sort of thing!).

Duty281

Posts : 20879
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 12:04 pm

C'mon Fella's, there's no need to put the lad down. He's trying something new and he might shock you all and be quite good.

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by kingraf on Wed 21 May 2014, 12:13 pm

Wouldnt be suprised if they are half-decent, CS does talk a lot of *explicit*, but he seems rather confident in his spouting of it. Confidence goes a long way in looking adept at something
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16127
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 12:56 pm

Derbymanc wrote:C'mon Fella's, there's no need to put the lad down. He's trying something new and he might shock you all and be quite good.

Don't spend much time on the boxing forum, do you??

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 12:58 pm

..


Last edited by Champagne_Socialist on Fri 30 May 2014, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:00 pm

You'd be surprised Top, most of my (limited) knowledge comes from this forum  Whistle In fact this forum is part of the reason I started to get back into boxing again.

I know he's a pain in the nether regions (check out the MEP debate aaaaaaargh,) but he is giving something a go and we should encourage it and give constructive critiscism rather than knock him down.

Plus the more time he spends on youtube the less he can annoy us on here  Yahoo 

Just kidding CS  Hug 

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:02 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:If you already know and are doing this, why did you ask in the first place???

I asked back in March before I started creating videos, now I am a month into it I know how financially rewarding it can be.

Tophat was trying to belittle it but even making £2.5 a day would increase your yearly income by £1000 which could pay for the family holiday etc.


Can tell you've never had to pay for a family holiday!

Net of tax you'd be lucky to get a week for two in an all-inclusive for that.

And I was belittling your choice of the word 'rich'.  My mate makes much much more just through playing the betting markets (couple of grand a month for a morning's work each weekend). And that's not taxable.

Well being rich is a subjective thing. A starving family in Somalia might view a council tenant in london on JSA earning £55 a week as rich whilst I would view them as poor. I might view making $7000 a week as rich whilst you would not. You view your friend as rich whilst Abromovich would view him as poor.....

But in all seriousness if you are earning the average yearly wage in a month then you are rich (in my opinion) and you will be paying the top rate of tax.

I never said I viewed my friend as rich. I said he makes considerably more top-up income from other areas for a similar amount of time expended, ergo, being a part-time amateur youtube videor does not 'make you rich'.

But we get back to the pointlessness of your supposition. How many people are earning £25k a month from this? Out of all the people with channels. That, I would agree, is rich. However there's as much chance of getting rich by trying to become a professional footballer, so it's pointless as advice.

As Kingy said several posts ago, it's more about a little 'auxillary income' than getting rich or anything close. Unless you're advocating providing laptops, broadband and video-cams to Somalians now??

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:04 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:27:44 is me in the yellow t-shirt.


This is a sports forum, not a dating website, nobody cares what you look like.

Derbymanc wants your Youtube boxing tuition.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:05 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:27:44 is me in the yellow t-shirt.


This is a sports forum, not a dating website, nobody cares what you look like.

Derbymanc wants your Youtube boxing tuition.

If I remember correctly you did ask me out for a beer about a year ago..... that could constutute a date....

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:05 pm

Derbymanc wrote:You'd be surprised Top, most of my (limited) knowledge comes from this forum  Whistle In fact this forum is part of the reason I started to get back into boxing again.

I know he's a pain in the nether regions (check out the MEP debate aaaaaaargh,) but he is giving something a go and we should encourage it and give constructive critiscism rather than knock him down.

Plus the more time he spends on youtube the less he can annoy us on here  Yahoo 

Just kidding CS  Hug 

The comment was more that boxing didn't strike me as C_S's forte. Always has something to say on political matters, so maybe that, and he seems to know quite a lot about football, so maybe that.  But boxing's never appeared to be his strength......


Last edited by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:07 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:27:44 is me in the yellow t-shirt.


This is a sports forum, not a dating website, nobody cares what you look like.

Derbymanc wants your Youtube boxing tuition.

If I remember correctly you did ask me out for a beer about a year ago..... that could constutute a date....

Nope, not me.

Az asked me. And Tino and I work nearby and have been meaning to catch up. But that's about it.

Maybe you're confusing me with Truss? Or maybe with your stalking of me..?

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:09 pm

I gathered that Top, but still think he should be given a chance

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:12 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:You'd be surprised Top, most of my (limited) knowledge comes from this forum  Whistle In fact this forum is part of the reason I started to get back into boxing again.

I know he's a pain in the nether regions (check out the MEP debate aaaaaaargh,) but he is giving something a go and we should encourage it and give constructive critiscism rather than knock him down.

Plus the more time he spends on youtube the less he can annoy us on here  Yahoo 

Just kidding CS  Hug 

The comment was more that boxing didn't strike me as C_S's forte. Always has something to say on political matters, so maybe that, and he seems to know quite a lot about football, so maybe that.  But boxing's never appeared to be his strength......

Why have you not been on the football board lately?


Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:15 pm

Derbymanc wrote:I gathered that Top, but still think he should be given a chance

Thank you Derby.

I actually hope people on here start looking at youtube as a source of income, if you have a funny pet that does something weird or a baby who likes to throw his food etc upload some videos and you never know you could make a nice bit of money out of it.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Duty281 on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:16 pm

This isn't a dating website?! Oh shucks.

Back to Grindr I go.

Duty281

Posts : 20879
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:29 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:You'd be surprised Top, most of my (limited) knowledge comes from this forum  Whistle In fact this forum is part of the reason I started to get back into boxing again.

I know he's a pain in the nether regions (check out the MEP debate aaaaaaargh,) but he is giving something a go and we should encourage it and give constructive critiscism rather than knock him down.

Plus the more time he spends on youtube the less he can annoy us on here  Yahoo 

Just kidding CS  Hug 

The comment was more that boxing didn't strike me as C_S's forte. Always has something to say on political matters, so maybe that, and he seems to know quite a lot about football, so maybe that.  But boxing's never appeared to be his strength......

Why have you not been on the football board lately?


Not been anywhere lately. First time I've been on in a fortnight and don't expect it to last. New job.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by kingraf on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:53 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:27:44 is me in the yellow t-shirt.


This is a sports forum, not a dating website, nobody cares what you look like.

Derbymanc wants your Youtube boxing tuition.

If I remember correctly you did ask me out for a beer about a year ago..... that could constutute a date....

Anyone ever ends up in sunny South Africa, I wouldnt mind going out for a drink, and a bit of jay. Except you, Doody. I dont like speaking about rimming on a first date.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16127
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by GSC on Wed 21 May 2014, 3:00 pm

You can make money from youtube.

You won't though
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38997
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 12:28 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/09/how-to-make-money-on-youtube_n_5570469.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cukt4%7Cdl7%7Csec3_lnk5%26pLid%3D282321

Found this for you CS Wink

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 12:59 pm

Awwwwwwwww.....and there's me thinking somebody had finally found CS's Youtube channel!! Sad

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by GSC on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:02 pm

Found it

http://bit.ly/1lOZazT
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38997
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:06 pm

laughing 

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Making money from youtube Empty Re: Making money from youtube

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum