The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:16 am

And I am beating Galted.

Life is good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:17 am

Time to try getting the first post of the new thread in.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:18 am

Tino kisses monkeys' bums.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:19 am

Will Ferrell is a cu*t.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:19 am

I am going to delete some posts, it is better when the first post is random. Counting posts takes all the elements of danger out of things.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:19 am

Galted shagged his sister.

She said he was rubbish.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:19 am

Jack Whitehall is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted shagged his sister.

She said he was rubbish.

Actually, she was unconscious and still doesn't know.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

Galted and Jeff, sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:22 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted and Jeff, sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G

First comes love then comes marriage 
then comes a baby in a chevrolet carriage

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:22 am

K I S S I N G

he has
no clue
He works for B&Q
Tino!
Tino!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:23 am

Aaargh. Looks like Peaches will get the first post after doing nothing for weeks!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:24 am

Galted wrote:
K I S S I N G

he has
no clue
He works for B&Q
Tino!
Tino!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Galted and his family
All stink of poo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:27 am

he likes
them old
their minges full of mould

Tino!
Tino!

Last edited by Galted on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:30 am

Galted wrote:he likes
them old
their minges full of mould

Tino!
Tino!

He smells
of wee lovely
He works in IT

Gayted Galted!
Gayted Galted!

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:33 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
kingraf wrote:when I thought my future lay in academia.

Whereabouts in South Africa is that?

Some say it's a beautiful place filled with rainbows and fairy fart. They keep saying academia is the fastest way out of South Africa... I later realised I lived a 30 minute train ride from the airport
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:33 am

Thanks, Tino. Those words have made me feel really awful about myself.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:35 am

Galted wrote:Thanks, Tino.  Those words have made me feel really awful about myself.

I'm willing to apologise and draw a line under all this so long as you retract your accusation that Mrs Windows minge is full of mould.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:48 am

Galted wrote:Thanks, Tino.  Those words have made me feel really awful about myself.

I'm willing to apologise and draw a line under all this so long as you retract your accusation that Mrs Windows minge is full of mould.

I'm happy with that. I've amended the post and hope that this is now behind us.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:49 am

Galted wrote:

I'm happy with that.  I've amended the post and hope that this is now behind us.
Plus I can vouch that its not full of mould

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:49 am

Tino,

I came across a very angry redback on the weekend. Should have seen the size of its abdomen!
I was moving firewood and bricks from the garage getting ready for the demo. I had that feeling there might be something nasty lurking as I picked up each brick (no gloves at first). I picked up two and was checking the frog (the scooped out bit on one face of a brick) when I saw this nest (like a huge cotton wool bud) and the spider sprung out of the row of bricks I had just exposed below.

Felt like a brute... but I had to slam the bricks together. The ants came so quickly after that.
It was the biggest one I've ever seen. The abdomen was about the size of a small grape... which is pretty big for a redback.

btw, sad news. All the kittens have died. One on Saturday. I thought the mother had taken them away so I sort of blocked up the gap. Then to my amazement I heard cries again so had a look and saw 2 kittens (only 8-10 days old, eyes still not open). Rang the vet and RSPCA again. RSPCA said take it to a vet. When I checked yesterday, one looked dead and the other was trying to crawl away. No sign of the mother. So I took the little one to a vet and they then tell me to take it to the RSPCA. The poor little thing was put down. I get home thinking I better do something about the one which looked dead... but it had moved and was barely alive. Anyway... it also had died by this morning. Jeezuz.... life and death and all that. Poor little buggers never had a chance really.

Apologies for all the cheerful news. I'm sort of in shock but doing my best to deny it and trying to justify those events as something beyond my control. Too many things happening at the moment with work, etc to slow down for feral animal tragedies. Still very sad though.

Last edited by Linebreaker on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's a mad, mad, mad world!)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:52 am

Thanks for tipping me over the edge....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:53 am

Linebreaker wrote:Tino,

I came across a very angry redback on the weekend. Should have seen the size of its abdomen!
I was moving firewood and bricks from the garage getting ready for the demo. I had that feeling there might be something nasty lurking as I picked up each brick (no gloves at first). I picked up two and was checking the frog (the scooped out bit on one face of a brick) when I saw this nest (like a huge cotton wool bud) and the spider sprung out of the row of bricks I had just exposed below.

Felt like a brute... but I had to slam the bricks together. The ants came so quickly after that.
It was the biggest one I've ever seen. The abdomen was about the size of a small grape... which is pretty big for a redback.

btw, sad news. All the kittens have died. One on Saturday. I thought the mother had taken them away so I sort of blocked up the gap. Then to my amazement I heard cries again so had a look and saw 2 kittens (only 8-10 days old, eyes still not open). Rang the vet and RSPCA again. RSPCA said take it to a vet. When I checked yesterday, one looked dead and the other was trying to crawl away. No sign of the mother. So I took the little one to a vet and they then tell me to take it to the RSPCA. The poor little thing was put down. I get home thinking I better do something about the one which looked dead... but it had moved and was barely alive. Anyway... it also had died by this morning. Jeezuz.... life and death and all that. Poor little buggers never had a chance really.

Apologies for all the cheerful news. I'm sort of in shock but doing my best to deny it and trying to justify those events as something beyond my control. Too many things happening at the moment with work, etc to slow down for feral animal tragedies. Still very sad though.

That's quite a poignant post, Lb.  Unfortunately, Tino is unlikely to have read past the unnecessary apostrophe in the first line.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:Thanks for tipping me over the edge....

I'm upset about the redback as well, seany.

I stopped reading after that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:57 am

Galted wrote:

I'm happy with that.  I've amended the post and hope that this is now behind us.

I have amended my post as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:02 am

Galted wrote:

I have amended my post as well.

Cheers, Tino.

That certainly turned my frown upside-down!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:02 am

I put it down to nerves, Galted. Not like me to let one mistake slip through my fingertips.

I blame spell checqkerre. I'll go back and fix it right away!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:04 am

Linebreaker wrote:I put it down to nerves, Galted. Not like me to let one mistake slip through my fingertips.

I would leave it in there, Lb. Tino is quite a sensitive soul and reading about the kittens could be very upsetting for him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:04 am

Galted wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:I put it down to nerves, Galted. Not like me to let one mistake slip through my fingertips.

I would leave it in there, Lb.  Tino is quite a sensitive soul and reading about the kittens could be very upsetting for him.

What kittens?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:05 am

Galted wrote:

I would leave it in there, Lb.  Tino is quite a sensitive soul and reading about the kittens could be very upsetting for him.

What kittens?

Three little kittens lost their mittens a while ago. But it's ok, Tino, they soon found them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:10 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

What kittens?

Three little kittens lost their mittens a while ago.  But it's ok, Tino, they soon found them.

Well that's a relief.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:10 am

Galted wrote:

Too late. All fixed now. Also corrected my error in your quotation as well. I feel seamless now.

I'm as upset as he is, mate. I hate killing innocent things or seeing runts fade away.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:11 am

In an attempt to cheer the mood I can proudly report that I now have regular visits from Pigeons and Collared Doves as well as a Jay (bird not spliff) at the bird table.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:13 am

Linebreaker wrote:
Galted wrote:

Too late. All fixed now. Also corrected my error in your quotation as well. I feel seamless now.

I'm as upset as he is, mate. I hate killing innocent things or seeing runts fade away.

Damn mods. Now there's a good chance the first post of the new thread will be me pointing out a non-existent error.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:In an attempt to cheer the mood I can proudly report that I now have regular visits from Pigeons and Collared Doves as well as a Jay (bird not spliff) at the bird table.

You're going to have some seriously mixed emotions if one of them gets killed by a cat.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:15 am

I saw a treecreeper at the weekend. You don't see them everyday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:15 am

Thanks sean. I feel more jolly now.

Got a few fat ones (a couple of different species of pigeons) here as well. I nearly stepped on one yesterday when I was in my state of shock. It was casually grazing on the lawn and it didn't seem to notice me as I carried the corpse to the plastic bag. It was too busy pecking away at something more interesting.

A bit like on these boards sometimes...  Smile

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:19 am

I've seen a pigeon eating KFC off the pavement, and one pecking at vomit - they're not the most discerning animals. Their little heads really annoy me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I saw a treecreeper at the weekend.  You don't see them everyday.

A good spot for sure. I had 2 Goldfinches one day but haven't seen them since. Need to pick up some mealworm and sunflower hearts at lunch.

Galted - they are way too stupid, at least ray is. You can hear him coming a mile off.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I saw a treecreeper at the weekend.  You don't see them everyday.

A good spot for sure. I had 2 Goldfinches one day but haven't seen them since. Need to pick up some mealworm and sunflower hearts at lunch.

Galted - they are way too stupid, at least ray is. You can hear him coming a mile off.

When I had the kitten over Xmas I tried to instil my hatred of pigeons in her by holding her at the window and growling at the useless f*cking things. But she'd only stare at them for a bit then bite me on the nose.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:23 am

Linebreaker wrote:Thanks sean. I feel more jolly now.

Got a few fat ones (a couple of different species of pigeons) here as well. I nearly stepped on one yesterday when I was in my state of shock. It was casually grazing on the lawn and it didn't seem to notice me as I carried the corpse to the plastic bag. It was too busy pecking away at something more interesting.

They have pigeons with green mohicans in Oz don't they? First saw them at Coff's Harbour. It was like seeing a suited MP with a green mohican it was that strange.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:25 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

When I had the kitten over Xmas I tried to instil my hatred of pigeons in her by holding her at the window and growling at the useless f*cking things.  But she'd only stare at them for a bit then bite me on the nose.
It instinctively went after the vermin

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:25 am

I was thinking this one wont last long... with that grieving killing machine of a mother in the vicinity. I've already found a few bird corpses around the yard too - right near where the kittens were 'housed'.

Late this afternoon it sat prettily about 3m away from me on my driveway... sorrow in her eyes. I felt we made some sort of connection for a fleeting moment.

I've chucked some white and purple flowers in the Gap as a mark of my sincere condolences and heart-felt sympathy towards her. Also to cover any potential death smell she might sense.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:Thanks sean. I feel more jolly now.

They have pigeons with green mohicans in Oz don't they? First saw them at Coff's Harbour. It was like seeing a suited MP with a green mohican it was that strange.

I know those ones... they're quite bizarre looking!

We get your average ubiquitous grey pigeon plus many other similar-looking species or crossbreeds around here.

The casual one I referred to above was a fawn colour with bits of dark brown, black and white... with a sort of WW1 German helmet-looking spike on its head. It talks (or coos) with an Aussie drawl though... and doesn't seem too aware of any potential danger.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:40 am

Pigeons have regional accents...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:42 am

The pigeons in Laandon are all massive c*nts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:43 am

Fun pigeon facts...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:46 am

Pigeons are the only bird in the world to have been observed having homosexual relationships.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:47 am

They're homers you know...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:47 am

They are the most decorated of all animals with regards to Military honours

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next