MEP Elections

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty MEP Elections

Post by Trebs on Thu 01 May 2014, 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

It's the European Parliament Elections on May 22nd, with UKIP hoping to gain the most seats after second place last time out, with Labour and Liberal Democrats looking to hold onto their seats.

But, does anyone care? Only one in three people voted in the last elections, but there seems to be more of a media interest, especially with the TV debates between Nigel Farage and Nick Clegg, which if you haven't seen are worth a watch. Could it be argued that by Labour and Conservatives not showing to the debates, that UKIP and LibDem will gain?

It seems that this year, there will be a higher turnout but will it be a significant amount? UKIP are certainly a more real opposition and will surely gain seats, with the opinion polls showing UKIP are likely to win.

Trebs

Posts : 14632
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 57
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down


MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:42 pm

Having a party, when Tony dies...

Worst. Prime. Minster. Ever.

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:46 pm

John Major was brilliant...Duty.

As for Afghanistan...Good idea to let terrorists cause billions in damage,kill thousands..and get off scot-free


Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38796
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:49 pm

John Major was average..Truss.

But we can sleep soundly knowing that he didn't commit such a grand list of errors upon his people and his nation.

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:55 pm

Duty281 wrote:John Major was average..Truss.

But we can sleep soundly knowing that he didn't commit such a grand list of errors upon his people and his nation.

If you actually look at your life most of the helpful things were because of Blair. Your application to Uni, the welfare you received when on JSA, the Ema you received at college, the extra funding he pumped into rimary/secondary schools.


Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:57 pm

Duty281 wrote:Having a party, when Tony dies...

Worst. Prime. Minster. Ever.

This is rather immature to go on a public website and brag that you will celebrate the death of someone.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by kingraf on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:59 pm

slowly but surely
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16127
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:01 pm

UCAS was formed in 1994.
The welfare state was around long before Blair.
I didn't get any EMA at college.
My primary and secondary schools were absolute sh!te.

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:03 pm

kingraf wrote:slowly but surely

I think this thread has reached its natural conclusion, given that the elections were last week!

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Steffan on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:05 pm

Duty281 wrote:Worst. Prime. Minster. Ever.
Why. Are. You. Putting. Full. Stops. After. Every. Word. In. The. Sentence. And. Starting. Every. Word. With. A. Capital. Letter.?

Steffan

Posts : 7811
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by skyeman on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:07 pm

Duty281 wrote:
kingraf wrote:slowly but surely

I think this thread has reached its natural conclusion, given that the elections were last week!



Next May then.  Very Happy  Or August/September for the Union or not.

skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:13 pm

Duty281 wrote:UCAS was formed in 1994.
The welfare state was around long before Blair.
I didn't get any EMA at college.
My primary and secondary schools were absolute sh!te.

You know that Blair opened the door for disadvantaged kids to go to university.
If it wasn't for Blair standing u to the tories the welfare state would not be here. The tories have been in a coolaition for four years and they have already cut so many benefits. Imagine if they were in power in a majority for 13 years like Labour was,Would be like living in Somalia.

You didn't get EMA but surely you can see other children who were disadvantaged did. Maybe your household received child tax credits or working tax credits? Perhaps your new job pays you minimum wage or above something Blair created....

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:14 pm

skyeman wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
kingraf wrote:slowly but surely

I think this thread has reached its natural conclusion, given that the elections were last week!



Next May then.  Very Happy  Or August/September for the Union or not.

Ok someone start the Scotland independence thread as it is only a few months away.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:15 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Worst. Prime. Minster. Ever.
Why. Are. You. Putting. Full. Stops. After. Every. Word. In. The. Sentence. And. Starting. Every. Word. With. A. Capital. Letter.?

For the purpose of emphasis.

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:17 pm

skyeman wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
kingraf wrote:slowly but surely

I think this thread has reached its natural conclusion, given that the elections were last week!



Next May then.  Very Happy  Or August/September for the Union or not.

Or next week's by-election!

As for the Union - Come on Scottish Independence!

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Steffan on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:18 pm

I used to get working tax credit in my old job. Great they were. Blair also gave Wales its own assembly and Scotland its own parliament. I was only able to go back to Uni as a mature student due to assembly grants. He wasnt all bad and a lot of what he brought in have helped a working class person like myself

Steffan

Posts : 7811
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by skyeman on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:20 pm

Duty281 wrote:
skyeman wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
kingraf wrote:slowly but surely

I think this thread has reached its natural conclusion, given that the elections were last week!



Next May then.  Very Happy  Or August/September for the Union or not.

Or next week's by-election!

As for the Union - Come on Scottish Independence!


There is now a realistic chance for UKIP in Newark.

skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Steffan on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:22 pm

Duty281 wrote:As for the Union - Come on Scottish Independence!
Ah you do talk some sense from time to time then  thumbsup

Steffan

Posts : 7811
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by skyeman on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:22 pm

Steffan wrote:I used to get working tax credit in my old job. Great they were. Blair also gave Wales its own assembly and Scotland its own parliament. I was only able to go back to Uni as a mature student due to assembly grants. He wasnt all bad and a lot of what he brought in have helped a working class person like myself


I cede, he did manage a few good things.

skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:22 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Duty281 wrote:UCAS was formed in 1994.
The welfare state was around long before Blair.
I didn't get any EMA at college.
My primary and secondary schools were absolute sh!te.

You know that Blair opened the door for disadvantaged kids to go to university.
If it wasn't for Blair standing u to the tories the welfare state would not be here. The tories have been in a coolaition for four years and they have already cut so many benefits. Imagine if they were in power in a majority for 13 years like Labour was,Would be like living in Somalia.

You didn't get EMA but surely you can see other children who were disadvantaged did. Maybe your household received child tax credits or working tax credits? Perhaps your new job pays you minimum wage or above something Blair created....

What a load of codswallop.

Can't believe nobody (Duty) has come back with the obvious retort to the bit in bold - thanks to Blair's immigration policy, we almost are!!

Maybe nobody here has spent much time in Finsbury Park recently.....

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by skyeman on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:24 pm

Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:As for the Union - Come on Scottish Independence!
Ah you do talk some sense from time to time then  thumbsup


Just means 40-45 less Labour MP's in Westminster Laugh 

skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:26 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Duty281 wrote:UCAS was formed in 1994.
The welfare state was around long before Blair.
I didn't get any EMA at college.
My primary and secondary schools were absolute sh!te.

You know that Blair opened the door for disadvantaged kids to go to university.
If it wasn't for Blair standing u to the tories the welfare state would not be here. The tories have been in a coolaition for four years and they have already cut so many benefits. Imagine if they were in power in a majority for 13 years like Labour was,Would be like living in Somalia.

You didn't get EMA but surely you can see other children who were disadvantaged did. Maybe your household received child tax credits or working tax credits? Perhaps your new job pays you minimum wage or above something Blair created....

What a load of codswallop.

Can't believe nobody (Duty) has come back with the obvious retort to the bit in bold - thanks to Blair's immigration policy, we almost are!!

Maybe nobody here has spent much time in Finsbury Park recently.....

I used to play American Football in Finsbury park for the London Blitz.


Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:26 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Not saying it is, just your wording of 'wasted' is slightly misplaced.

In my view it is not misplaced, I mean it 100%.  Spend it on kids in this country if you're desperate to spend money on them.

Ah, so it's wasted because it's spent on foreigners. Got you.

You disagree?

This comes out of our welfare budget, not our foreign aid budget.

It is money intended to help this country's society's neediest who are struggling with the cost of living in one of the world's most developed and expensive countries. It shouldn't be being funelled into Eastern Europe where the financial burden is miniscule in comparison.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:26 pm

kingraf wrote:The phrase "If you don't share your wealth with the poor, they will share their poverty" comes to mind.

Rubbish phrase.

"they will share their poverty" - share with who? If you mean themselves, then that makes no difference to the wealthy, and if you mean with the wealthy then how? Because the wealthy are, erm, wealthy.

Unless the phrase is actually saying "the bourgeoisie should chuck cash at the unwashed proletariat to keep them content and not revolting"??!

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:27 pm

skyeman wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:As for the Union - Come on Scottish Independence!
Ah you do talk some sense from time to time then  thumbsup


Just means 40-45 less Labour MP's in Westminster Laugh 

Exactly! No more Labour governments blighting England's green and pleasant land and dragging us to decay.

And maybe England could be independent herself, you never know. And Wales too...if they wanted.

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:29 pm

skyeman wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
skyeman wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
kingraf wrote:slowly but surely

I think this thread has reached its natural conclusion, given that the elections were last week!



Next May then.  Very Happy  Or August/September for the Union or not.

Or next week's by-election!

As for the Union - Come on Scottish Independence!


There is now a realistic chance for UKIP in Newark.

UKIP got the most votes in Newark during the Euro Elections; keep the momentum there and they should have their first MP in the form of Roger Helmer.

Disappointed that Farage chickened out though, he would have walked it.

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:30 pm

Duty281 wrote:
skyeman wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Duty281 wrote:As for the Union - Come on Scottish Independence!
Ah you do talk some sense from time to time then  thumbsup


Just means 40-45 less Labour MP's in Westminster Laugh 

Exactly! No more Labour governments blighting England's green and pleasant land and dragging us to decay.

And maybe England could be independent herself, you never know. And Wales too...if they wanted.

So you want the UK independent of the EU and then England independent of the UK and then you want England independent of London. How would an England iondependent of London, the UK, and the EU survive???? Laugh 

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:34 pm

Why do I want England independent from London?

Although, come to think of it, the last time I went to London it wasn't very English.

And we'd already be free from the United Kingdom, because, in this dream scenario, Scotland would have independence.

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:41 pm

Champagne_Socialist wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Duty281 wrote:UCAS was formed in 1994.
The welfare state was around long before Blair.
I didn't get any EMA at college.
My primary and secondary schools were absolute sh!te.

You know that Blair opened the door for disadvantaged kids to go to university.
If it wasn't for Blair standing u to the tories the welfare state would not be here. The tories have been in a coolaition for four years and they have already cut so many benefits. Imagine if they were in power in a majority for 13 years like Labour was,Would be like living in Somalia.

You didn't get EMA but surely you can see other children who were disadvantaged did. Maybe your household received child tax credits or working tax credits? Perhaps your new job pays you minimum wage or above something Blair created....

What a load of codswallop.

Can't believe nobody (Duty) has come back with the obvious retort to the bit in bold - thanks to Blair's immigration policy, we almost are!!

Maybe nobody here has spent much time in Finsbury Park recently.....

I used to play American Football in Finsbury park for the London Blitz.


Is there anything you haven't done/didn't do??

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:43 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Champagne_Socialist wrote:
Duty281 wrote:UCAS was formed in 1994.
The welfare state was around long before Blair.
I didn't get any EMA at college.
My primary and secondary schools were absolute sh!te.

You know that Blair opened the door for disadvantaged kids to go to university.
If it wasn't for Blair standing u to the tories the welfare state would not be here. The tories have been in a coolaition for four years and they have already cut so many benefits. Imagine if they were in power in a majority for 13 years like Labour was,Would be like living in Somalia.

You didn't get EMA but surely you can see other children who were disadvantaged did. Maybe your household received child tax credits or working tax credits? Perhaps your new job pays you minimum wage or above something Blair created....

What a load of codswallop.

Can't believe nobody (Duty) has come back with the obvious retort to the bit in bold - thanks to Blair's immigration policy, we almost are!!

Maybe nobody here has spent much time in Finsbury Park recently.....

I used to play American Football in Finsbury park for the London Blitz.


Is there anything you haven't done/didn't do??

I've never voted at a GE Sad in 2010 I hadn't registered in time and in 2005 I was too young.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Duty281 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:43 pm

He's a man of many talents isn't he, TopHat?

Plays poker, professional gambler, lawyer, plays American Football, appeared on BBC3, has his own Youtube channel, nearly stood for election in 2010....

Duty281

Posts : 20906
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:46 pm

Duty281 wrote:He's a man of many talents isn't he, TopHat?

Plays poker, professional gambler, lawyer, plays American Football, appeared on BBC3, has his own Youtube channel, nearly stood for election in 2010....

I played American football as a TE

In 2009 I was looking at the possibility of standing for election and did the research but decided not to because I would most likely have lost my deosit haha and also I moved house which took u all my time.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:49 pm

I really don't get how you can debate with someone like that. Black catters we call them in work. Since they Youtube channel debacle I'm hard pressed to believe anything he says.

Didn't he get shown up on the laywer thing a while back?

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by kingraf on Thu 29 May 2014, 2:01 pm

Derbymanc wrote:I really don't get how you can debate with someone like that. Black catters we call them in work. Since they Youtube channel debacle I'm hard pressed to believe anything he says.

Didn't he get shown up on the laywer thing a while back?

He's what the Swahilis would call a bit of everything, not much of anything
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16127
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 29 May 2014, 2:08 pm

UKIP won't win Newark....If they finish 2nd though It's a disaster for Eddie..

The Ukip candidate is toxic.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38796
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by skyeman on Thu 29 May 2014, 2:31 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:UKIP won't win Newark....If they finish 2nd though It's a disaster for Eddie..

The Ukip candidate is toxic.


Ladbrookes have Con 2/7, Ukip 5/2, Lab 20/1, Dems 1,000,000/1. Just ahead of the Elvis Bus Pass Party!

skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by skyeman on Thu 29 May 2014, 4:32 pm

Labour under Blair. It was an attempt at flooding immigrants into Britain because they are more likely to vote Labour. That is what it was all about.

London is the prime example. Look at the difference in voting percentages compared to the rest of England in the council elections and then the rest of the UK in the Euros.

Why would anybody be against controlled immigration? We know why labour are against it..it was a premiditated attempt to change the demographics of the country in what they thought would be their favour (didn't work).

And just recently, Milliband apologised for the recent Labour agenda.

The tories are also against controlled immigration....it's all a bit baffling really..unless of course they hope it will now be in their favour.

There is another reason. Politicians don't give a Frak! Afterall the consequences of uncontrolled immigration don't affect them

Shortage of housing, longer waiting lists on the nhs, schools that can't cope and social tensions. Politicians are traitors to this country.

Even in the great USA, experts have said that in 30 years it will be practically impossible for the Republicans to get back in.

skyeman

Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Isle Of Skye

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 29 May 2014, 4:41 pm

I'm baffled by all this too Skye, can anyone tell me what the actual problem is with CONTROLLED immigration ???

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by kingraf on Thu 29 May 2014, 4:44 pm

I wish we had controlled immigration.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Posts : 16127
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Rowley on Thu 29 May 2014, 4:53 pm

Given none of the parties apparently have any controls over immigration can anyone explain to me why my job is so frigging difficult?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Champagne_Socialist on Thu 29 May 2014, 4:54 pm

Derbymanc wrote:I really don't get how you can debate with someone like that. Black catters we call them in work. Since they Youtube channel debacle I'm hard pressed to believe anything he says.

Didn't he get shown up on the laywer thing a while back?

Shown up about my youtube channel? How did I get shown up? I have a youtube channel where I discuss boxing. It is pretty easy to get a youtube channel haha Don't see why you think I'm lying as it is very easy to get.

No one has ever shown me up about working in law foirms/having a degree/masters in law.

Champagne_Socialist

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 29 May 2014, 4:55 pm

Cause it's you doing it ;-)

-------

http://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=54060

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

MEP Elections - Page 20 Empty Re: MEP Elections

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum