The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Julius wrote:"We"? How do you plan to time my post right?

It was more to not flood the board to give you oppurtunity to hit the double whammy, but alas...

It was so close to working.

Did you have a nice weekend, Galted?

Sorry I didn't turn up for the lawnmower escapades. Some other time, maybe.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Has anyone stuck a can of beer up a chicken's arris and roasted it? I'm going to give it a try tonight.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Apt split post I feel...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

It was more to not flood the board to give you oppurtunity to hit the double whammy, but alas...

Sorry I didn't turn up for the lawnmower escapades.  Some other time, maybe.

I had a charming weekend, thanks. How was yours?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:Awesome Tina, truly spectacular. Will make you southerners jealous but three courses and all our drinks for four of us, for barely over £100.

Glad to hear it.  Did TSMR enjoy herself?

She did, also made arrangements to watch the Froch fight at the brothers so successful night all round.

So a nice meal and some diary arrangements constitutes a successful night for you these days, Jeff?

Rock and roll.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 7:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Has anyone stuck a can of beer up a chicken's arris and roasted it? I'm going to give it a try tonight.

Please let this be the first post of the split thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Galted wrote:Please let this be the first post of the split thread.

it was your:

Galted wrote:Sh1t on here today.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I had a charming weekend, thanks.  How was yours?

Alright thanks. My eldest boy won an award at the rugby club presentation evening on Saturday. Clubman of the year for his age group. Basically it means he is sh*t at rugby but turns up every week and tries his hardest. He was proud of himself at least.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon May 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:Awesome Tina, truly spectacular. Will make you southerners jealous but three courses and all our drinks for four of us, for barely over £100.

She did, also made arrangements to watch the Froch fight at the brothers so successful night all round.

So a nice meal and some diary arrangements constitutes a successful night for you these days, Jeff?

Rock and roll.  

Coming from a man whose diary appears to consist of getting beat up by children and deciding which god awful sweater/shirt combination to unleash on your unfortunate work colleagues I am not sure you are in a place to offer criticism.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 9999.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon May 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'm hoping to maybe do a sex this evening.

How did it go?

Surely sex with TIMC is just a w*nk?

The tadpoles are still in the tank, unfortunately.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Rock and roll.  

Coming from a man whose diary appears to consist of getting beat up by children and deciding which god awful sweater/shirt combination to unleash on your unfortunate work colleagues I am not sure you are in a place to offer criticism.

Light blue shirt and black jumper today.

You seem a bit sensitive this morning, Jeff. Everything alright?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Alright thanks.  My eldest boy won an award at the rugby club presentation evening on Saturday.  Clubman of the year for his age group.  Basically it means he is sh*t at rugby but turns up every week and tries his hardest.  He was proud of himself at least.

I hope that you and the missus booed loudly. Don't allow your children to be satisfied with mediocrity, Tino, mine allowed theirs to be.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon May 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Did not sleep particularly well last night Tina, your concern, which I am going to assume is genuine, does help though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Rowley wrote:Did not sleep particularly well last night Tina, your concern, which I am going to assume is genuine, does help though.

Always here for you, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon May 12, 2014 8:11 pm

8999! This really is quite a special day.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon May 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Has anyone stuck a can of beer up a chicken's arris and roasted it? I'm going to give it a try tonight.

It is a serious question

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 8:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

It is a serious question

It's a serious plea.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 8:15 pm

I've reached
Ten thou

My culture is high-brow

Julius!
Julius! (that's me!)

On this auspicious occasion I'd like to say few words. They may not be much but they're from the heart.

You're all w@nkers. I love you all. No, really you are all w@nkers. In a good way.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Alright thanks.  My eldest boy won an award at the rugby club presentation evening on Saturday.  Clubman of the year for his age group.  Basically it means he is sh*t at rugby but turns up every week and tries his hardest.  He was proud of himself at least.

I hope that you and the missus booed loudly.  Don't allow your children to be satisfied with mediocrity, Tino, mine allowed theirs to be.

The coach made a little speech for all the boys who won an award. The comments that preceded my sons award were all about turning up whatever the weather, wherever the game is, always on time etc etc. I'm sitting there thinking, 'hold on, who is the bastard that takes him to all these games and stands in the cold and wet whilst watching him give away another penalty or knock the ball on for the 5th time'. I tell you who that person is, it's me for f*cks sake. Without me, he wouldn't be turning up anywhere. At least 50% of that award belongs to me. I might saw it in half. That should teach him a solid life lesson.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 8:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've reached
Ten thou

My culture is high-brow

Julius!
Julius! (that's me!)

On this auspicious occasion I'd like to say few words. They may not be much but they're from the heart.

You're all w@nkers. I love you all. No, really you are all w@nkers. In a good way.

cake   clap   Hug 

Love you, old man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Ten thou

My culture is high-brow

Julius!
Julius! (that's me!)

cake   clap   Hug 

Love you, old man.

I'll second that. Exceptional post. I'm no longer ashamed of being a w@nker.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Galted wrote:I'm no longer ashamed of being a w@nker.

Thirded, I shall crack one off with pride tonight...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I hope that you and the missus booed loudly.  Don't allow your children to be satisfied with mediocrity, Tino, mine allowed theirs to be.

The coach made a little speech for all the boys who won an award.  The comments that preceded my sons award were all about turning up whatever the weather, wherever the game is, always on time etc etc.  I'm sitting there thinking, 'hold on, who is the bastard that takes him to all these games and stands in the cold and wet whilst watching him give away another penalty or knock the ball on for the 5th time'.  I tell you who that person is, it's me for f*cks sake.  Without me, he wouldn't be turning up anywhere.  At least 50% of that award belongs to me.  I might saw it in half.  That should teach him a solid life lesson.

I feel your pain Tina. I have spent the last ten years taking my nephew to play football, every week, home and away, have paid for everything, even missed Froch Bute to take him to a tournament and weekend away in Blackpool. TSMR had been coming for one season to do the sandwiches and she received a present at the end of season awards.

Where was she 10 years stood in a field in Barnsley when they were getting hammered 8-0

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon May 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Galted wrote:
Ten thou

My culture is high-brow

Julius!
Julius! (that's me!)

cake   clap   Hug 

Love you, old man.

I'll second that. Exceptional post. I'm no longer ashamed of being a w@nker.

I don't w.ank. But congratulations JulioI Here's to next however long you have left
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Rowley wrote:Where was she 10 years stood in a field in Barnsley when they were getting hammered 8-0

If you have a specific date, I might be able to tell you where she was.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon May 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

The coach made a little speech for all the boys who won an award.  The comments that preceded my sons award were all about turning up whatever the weather, wherever the game is, always on time etc etc.  I'm sitting there thinking, 'hold on, who is the bastard that takes him to all these games and stands in the cold and wet whilst watching him give away another penalty or knock the ball on for the 5th time'.  I tell you who that person is, it's me for f*cks sake.  Without me, he wouldn't be turning up anywhere.  At least 50% of that award belongs to me.  I might saw it in half.  That should teach him a solid life lesson.

I feel your pain Tina. I have spent the last ten years taking my nephew to play football, every week, home and away, have paid for everything, even missed Froch Bute to take him to a tournament and weekend away in Blackpool. TSMR had been coming for one season to do the sandwiches and she received a present at the end of season awards.

Where was she 10 years stood in a field in Barnsley when they were getting hammered 8-0

I was an exceptional school athlete, so my parents never felt this shame, but I did feel quite upset last year during my u/14 cricket kids' year end awards, these talentless kids who never bring their kit, almost always come late all got something, and me, the guy who did all the heavy lifting, didn't even get a mention! Bunch of twits
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Rowley wrote:

You can have a special award from me, Jeff. You can come back into my top 5 posters just for being a nice uncle.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 pm

I always get a bottle of wine or 2 from the junior parents at the end of the season. I'd prefer a handjob off one of the mothers but a nice red is a decent runner up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 8:43 pm

kingraf wrote: Bunch of twits

That's the second time I've heard or seen that word in the last few weeks.  Was at Lewisham station a while ago and there was some huge Saffa trying to get onto the train before mine.  The door areas were jammed full of people but no-one would move along the inside of the carriages where there was space.  The Saffa was banging on the windows shouting at people to "move down" but everyone just looked away so he ended up screaming "f*cking English twits" and storming off the towards the exits.  Wanted to laugh but was a bit worried he'd see me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 8:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Where was she 10 years stood in a field in Barnsley when they were getting hammered 8-0

If you have a specific date, I might be able to tell you where she was.

Another excellent post, Julius, I'm glad to see that you're not resting on your laurels.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon May 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Who the f*** rests on their laurels these days? Out of date and overused.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 8:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Who the f*** rests on their laurels these days? Out of date and overused.

This is how it starts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 12, 2014 8:48 pm

sean wrote:Who the f*** rests on their laurels these days

Shakespearian actors in a west end run?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 8:51 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Who the f*** rests on their laurels these days? Out of date and overused.

Not Julius, that's for sure.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 8:55 pm

I'm resting on my laurels, and my hardys too.  music

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Also, name me a professional footballer since Gary Lineker who has actually set ou their stall?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 8:58 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm resting on my laurels, and my hardy's too.  music

Thanks, Julius, you've just made me into a f*cking liar.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Galted wrote:

Yeah thanks, Julius.  I was starting to believe that Galted had actually had sex with Winona Ryder.

You've now exposed him for the lying charlatan that he clearly is.

I'm not upset, Galted.  Just disappointed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 9:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Also, name me a professional footballer since Gary Lineker who has actually set ou their stall?

Mick Jones (Leeds Utd) - works in Nottingham market.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon May 12, 2014 9:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Also, name me a professional footballer since Gary Lineker who has actually set ou their stall?

#

Since Gary Lineker

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Galted wrote:

Yeah thanks, Julius.  I was starting to believe that Galted had actually had sex with Winona Ryder.

Surely disappointment is a form of upset?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

#

Since Gary Lineker

Yeah, spoil a good gag, why don't you?

What's with the random '#'. Tino won't like it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Surely disappointment is a form of upset?

Whatever. Liar.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon May 12, 2014 9:08 pm

I need a wee.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon May 12, 2014 9:10 pm

I'm totally engrossed,
In making the most,
Of my 9000th post,
Ivory Coast,
Sunday Roast,
Melba Toast.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 9:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I need a wee.

I need a hashtag. You haven't got a spare one have you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'm totally engrossed,
In making the most,
Of my 9000th post,
Ivory Coast,
Sunday Roast,
Melba Toast.

That's made it even harder for Jeff to do something spectacular for his 15000th.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'm totally engrossed,
In making the most,
Of my 9000th post,
Ivory Coast,
Sunday Roast,
Melba Toast.

clap Bubbly 

9000th post!
Now count the cost
Of the time that you lost
In that idle boast.

Stupid language, English.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next