The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty.....

+6
Rowley
Duty281
seanmichaels
TopHat24/7
sodhat
TRUSSMAN66
10 posters

Go down

Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty..... Empty Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Bad news for Cameron..........For the next few days...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty..... Empty Re: Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty.....

Post by sodhat Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:21 pm

It can't just be me that fancies Rebekah Brooks a little bit.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty..... Empty Re: Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 pm

I used to like red heads.... Coulson guilty of phone hacking........Brooks not guilty..... 3559488474 

Sorry Mate Brooks doesn't do it for me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

No surprises the woman gets off.

Not a good look for DC, but water well under the bridge.

Who knows, Ed's latest calamity might be stealing DC's former spin doctor having already started stealing his policies...... Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Enough to make you wonder why Labour are going further ahead in the polls...isn't it ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:39 pm

sodhat wrote:It can't just be me that fancies Rebekah Brooks a little bit.

she'd know what she was doing.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:58 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Enough to make you wonder why Labour are going further ahead in the polls...isn't it ??

Have they now??

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Because latest polls show it's neck and neck. Unless you're trying to kid yourself that a 2 or 3 difference is some kind of massive poll lead Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Good assessment of the difference in perception, certainly affirms my view that Tory's are the one's I want in charge:

The Conservative party are more likely to be seen as being “competent and capable”, “having clear ideas to deal with Britain’s problems” and being “willing to take tough decisions for the long term”. However Labour lead on perceptions that are more about values – so they are ahead on “shares my values”, “on the side of people like me” and have big leads on having its “heart in the right place” and “stands for fairness”.

As a general view, I’d say that gap there is what prevents the Conservatives doing much better. The Tories have a leader who rates far more positively than the opposition leader; they now have a consistent lead on the economy, the big issue facing the country. The thing that holds them back is that people do still see them as a party of the rich (and a party of the white) and don’t trust their motives, whereas whatever Labour’s other failings are (and they have their own image problems), the public do at least still see them as having their heart in the right place and caring about fairness.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:08 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Enough to make you wonder why Labour are going further ahead in the polls...isn't it ??

I do worry for the vast amount of people that suffer memory loss, that's for sure.  thumbsup 

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

But you daren't have phone sex with her

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:30 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Have they now??

Because latest polls show it's neck and neck. Unless you're trying to kid yourself that a 2 or 3 difference is some kind of massive poll lead Laugh

5 in the latest Lord Ashcroft.......5 in the latest Populus.............6 in the 22/6/14 yougov......

Now sling it.......Tired of correcting you..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Read the link you numbnut.

Up to date UK average 32:35.

Last 3 different polls, Labour +2 (Populous), +4 (YouGov), +3 (IPSOS-MORI).

Where the f*** are you getting your information from?

Sick of pointing out your mistakes.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:42 pm

And STILL they mean nothing.

LD had ONE THIRD of the popular vote 2 weeks before the last GE and polled F.A.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Duty281 wrote:

I do worry for the vast amount of people that suffer memory loss, that's for sure.  thumbsup 

Given how quickly the insults are flying around on a politics thread, would appear it is not just the voters who have poor memories.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:44 pm

If you read my post it'll tell you where..

Ashcroft 5...Populus (today) 5........Yougov ...4

Don't look like 2/3 points to me Sunny !!!

Quit while you have some dignity left..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Rowley wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Given how quickly the insults are flying around on a politics thread, would appear it is not just the voters who have poor memories.

You'll know when it's a insult, Rowley, because I'll bring my handbag! Wink

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Reckon it was.........Duty with the handbag in the library !

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Not directed at you mate, just an amusing way of making my point.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 pm

I can't help but feel the political debate is taking away from the crux of the matter, which is whether we'd boink Rebekah Brooks.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

But you daren't have phone sex with her

Never had phone sex............Although I did get a call off Big red riding hood about picking up some milk half an hour ago....

So that's a start.. thumbsup 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:00 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:If you read my post it'll tell you where..

WOAAAAAAAAAH, wow, totally missed that. ASTONISHING stats, consider my neck well and truly wound in. Will flick a quick message to DC on Twitter now to tell him GE2015 isn't even worth contesting this rate..... Rolling Eyes

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:11 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:If you read my post it'll tell you where..

ASTONISHING stats, consider my neck well and truly wound in. .... Rolling Eyes

Considered and put to bed ages ago..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:27 pm

laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:38 am

Yougov/Sunday times.............Con 32...Lab 38...........

3......4....5...5......6..........Yougov/Sun// Yougov/Times //Ipsos//LA//ICM// Populus all covered.....

Apparently that's 2/3 points lead............ Very Happy Very Happy 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Apparently you still haven't wised up to it being irrelevant... Rolling Eyes laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:45 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Have they now??

You brought it up and now it's irrelevant..

Just jog on............ Cool Cool Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Lol seriously, re-read YOUR OWN posts. HINT: you've gone and quoted yourself above. YOU brought up poll leads, getting fizzy knickers as ever over something that gave LD's a third of the GE10 vote up until a week or so before the lecture.

What a joker laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:54 pm

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:40 am

sodhat wrote:I can't help but feel the political debate is taking away from the crux of the matter, which is whether we'd boink Rebekah Brooks.

Oh God No..
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:39 pm

You'd have to shag her using the back of a shield so you could see what you are doing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 pm

I wouldn't touch her with TRUSSMAN's woefully undersized and understandably under-used excuse for a Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Coulson's got 18mths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly that's just imprisonment not 18 months to live

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:07 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Yougov/Sunday times.............Con 32...Lab 38...........

3......4....5...5......6..........Yougov/Sun// Yougov/Times //Ipsos//LA//ICM// Populus all covered.....

Apparently that's 2/3 points lead............ Very Happy Very Happy 
Latest YouGov / The Sun results 3rd July - Con 35%, Lab 36%, LD 8%, UKIP 12%; APP -18

Oh dear, just a one point lead now.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 pm

When UKIP go down the Tories go up...

Still 36% is a firewall the Tories can't seem to break through...

No Tory Majority while Labour are above 33% ..........

Factoring in Clegg will be replaced after 2015 probably by the left leaning Tim Farron...

Probably no referendum in 2017 either !!! Cool Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:04 pm

I actually think that the parties that don't offer a referendum soon could be screwed for the forseeable future.

If people start to see a party not offering the public what they want it could be disastrous (especially for a party that sees itself for the little people.)

Rightly or Wrongly people are starting to wonder why we're paying a lot of money to the EU and maybe if we didn't have to pay it the money would still be in our pockets.

Interesting time for politics though I will say taht.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:22 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:When UKIP go down the Tories go up...

Factoring in Clegg will be replaced after 2015 probably by the left leaning Tim Farron...

The Tories are only going to get stronger in the run-up to the election as the economy continues its healthy improvement, while working families start to see their pay increase in real terms.

And you can bet Miliband will make a gaffe or two more before next May.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:30 pm

I hope your right Duty, another year with a 1% pay rise and a ton of extra work isn't going to enamour the tories with any of the civil service (especially when they've had a 7% rise) never mind with the general public when interest rates rise and the average Joe suddenly finds him faced with paying the mortgage or buying the food.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Duty281 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:When UKIP go down the Tories go up...

The Tories are only going to get stronger in the run-up to the election as the economy continues its healthy improvement, while working families start to see their pay increase in real terms.

And you can bet Miliband will make a gaffe or two more before next May.

Problem is there are many people like me.........Who are fiscally more to the right and very right wing when it comes to defence... who wouldn't dream of voting for a party that keeps hammering the weakest in Society.....I'm only socially liberal..

Have no doubts some will play it safe and vote Tory but many just can't hold their noses and vote for them...

I'm not happy with labour at the moment...........especially not with useless Ed !!

I expect the Tories to get the highest percentage and seats but not sure it will be enough....Could be wrong..

The last budget was a damn good one...........and they are still behind..

It's the 2010 left wing Liberal switchers that is the Tories big problem..It's solid for Labour

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Ed is making gaffes regularly as it is. Surveys show people don't even think he'd make a good or competent PM, but the Tories still have a massive image problem and a lot of people want a change, any change, and see Labour as the only way to deliver it.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:53 pm

That's how I see it.....

The Tories have an open goal..........But they haven't de-toxified..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Tories have broadened the class divide in just 4 years in power.

As a civil servant, I might as well received salary deductions over the years due to cost cutting and the increases in cost of living. Plus also with all the welfare reforms/bed room taxes and desperate families now using food banks just to exist.

A couple of the swing constituencies will hopefully swing back to Labour for the love of GOD!

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:41 pm

If Ed Miliband wins next year, may I urge the last true Anglo-Saxon who leaves England to please turn out the lights upon their departure, and we shall all reconvene in Canada, Australia or New Zealand; those three countries being the last bastions of our race.

A Britain led by Miliband will see us have a backward, failed form of government (socialism), an economy that will surely be ruined by the incompetency of the current shadow Chancellor, further unsustainable immigration, and a country further entrenched in the EU.

How has it come to this? New Labour left Britain on her knees, Miliband's Labour will finish her off.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Duty281 wrote:If Ed Miliband wins next year, may I urge the last true Anglo-Saxon who leaves England to please turn out the lights upon their departure,

Can we leave drivel like this to the Daily Mail headline writers. Is comments like this that derail these threads and then send them off to the point where the insults start flying.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Rowley wrote:
Duty281 wrote:If Ed Miliband wins next year, may I urge the last true Anglo-Saxon who leaves England to please turn out the lights upon their departure,  

Can we leave drivel like this to the Daily Mail headline writers. Is comments like this that derail these threads and then send them off to the point where the insults start flying.
Seems like Duty's already been infected with Daily Mail style hysteria as anyone who genuinely believes Ed will win anything may as well prepare themselves for space flight when Wallace announces we're all off to the Moon as it's made of cheese, Gromit!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Rowley wrote:

As you wish, Rowley, but I was taking that more from the Sun in 1992.  thumbsup 

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:Tories have broadened the class divide in just 4 years in power.

As a civil servant, I might as well received salary deductions over the years due to cost cutting and the increases in cost of living. Plus also with all the welfare reforms/bed room taxes and desperate families now using food banks just to exist.

A couple of the swing constituencies will hopefully swing back to Labour for the love of GOD!

Great, and we'll just get a grossly bloated public sector again, getting fat on taxpayers money. Because that worked out so well last time......

Bedroom taxes caught headlines, but the impact was actually miniscule in the extreme. And food banks are probably the greatest falsehood of the 21st century and actually tell a totally different story to what the left use them for.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down