'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Fri 27 Jun 2014, 11:08 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/27/britain-eu-no-evidence-civitas-nick-clegg_n_5536083.html

Would like to see further research into this as it shows we're not as reliant on the EU as we're led to believe.

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down


'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:05 pm

As I said before Truss, you can check out any expert you want and each side has experts that say we should and shouldn't be in the EU. A lot of it falls down to preference and what you see on the 'frontline' so to speak.

Aren't Labour starting to half heartedly follow big Dave's policies???, honestly can't see them getting in again unless they change from Red Ed, although they'd get my vote if Graham Stringer was put in charge and they stopped being so soft on the benefits culture as a whole.

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:07 pm

You explain to me why the CBI (confederation of Business Industry) believe it will be a disaster to leave the EU ??

You explain also why you know better....

You and not the tiresome idiot..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Duty281 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:12 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You explain to me why the CBI (confederation of Business Industry) believe it will be a disaster to leave the EU ??

You explain also why you know better....

You and not the tiresome idiot..

They think that leaving the EU would harm Britain's economic recovery; I'm inclined to disagree given their previous thoughts on our economy and how joining the Euro would have, apprently, been beneficial...just so very incorrect.

Duty281

Posts : 20742
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:15 pm

I know you disagree...........But now you support Cameron who wants to stay in..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:25 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Labour going up in the all polls except LA ......

So it's probably irrelevant anyway.. thumbsup

The average is 5 so that's 2/3 for some people on here..

TopHat24/7 wrote:Good response... Rolling Eyes

What was that you said to someone earlier about actually re-butting points??

??

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:27 pm

Go away...Even when you're wrong you don't admit it....

See Labour is ahead in Scotland for the first time since 2010..

Yougov ............Labour 37............SNP 35....

Not all bad for Ed..


Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You explain to me why the CBI (confederation of Business Industry) believe it will be a disaster to leave the EU ??


The thing with opinions is everyone's got one.

Even people within the same organisation:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/441693/Leaving-EU-could-be-massive-boost-for-British-jobs-says-former-CBI-boss-Lord-Digby-Jones

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm

The Organisation's official position........

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:31 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Go away...Even when you're wrong you don't admit it....

See Labour is ahead in Scotland for the first time since 2010..

Yougov ............Labour 37............SNP 35....

Not all bad for Ed..

And if Labour win, come in and f*** it all up again there's a good chance I'll have more work on.

So every cloud and all that......


Anway, back to those rebuttals????????

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:32 pm

Sorry Truss but the only one here that can't seem to see they might be wrong is you.

Even within the organisation that you say says we should definately never leave the EU or we'll be screwed there are people that say it would be beneficial.

As was also explained on the other thread, you can support someone while disagreeing with some of the things they say.

You have the view that staying in the EU is beneficial with some studies seeming to show this is true.

Others have the view that leaving the EU will be beneficial with some studies seeming to show this is true.

We'll only fully know the truth when/if we leave.


Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:33 pm

Duty281 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You explain to me why the CBI (confederation of Business Industry) believe it will be a disaster to leave the EU ??

You explain also why you know better....

You and not the tiresome idiot..

They think that leaving the EU would harm Britain's economic recovery; I'm inclined to disagree given their previous thoughts on our economy and how joining the Euro would have, apprently, been beneficial...just so very incorrect.

Previous thoughts on the Economy were spot on.....

Should have been recovering way before this...

A recovery inspite of policy..

Derby...You're all right wingers.......I'm sure CS would agree as would fourth Lion.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:40 pm

Congratulation with having CS agree with you, i'd try and keep that one as quiet as possible. AS for 4L's his input would be appreciated in things like this as people might not like what he says but when he's not on one it's very insightful.

Yourself, not so much as you seem to insult the people that don't agree with you and when asked the same question you ask others skirt the issue and tell people to go away.

The study you've posted is flawed and has people inside the institute saying it's wrong. That lends more weight to the right (as you call it) than anything else.

For Info: I don't label myself as anything, I look at mine and my communities situation and see how I feel it could be better off. This was stated on the other thread countless times when CS suddenly decided that nobody's word was any good but his own

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Duty281 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:41 pm

Right-wing till the end!

Always better to have a Tory Prime Minister than a backward, stuttering socialist.

Duty281

Posts : 20742
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:44 pm

Communism all the way, just a pity that power corrupts, you only have to look at the EU to see that Wink

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:44 pm

Maybe you should research the Attlee administration before you make such bold statements.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:48 pm

Why what difference does that make?

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:49 pm

Because he was a stuttering Socialist..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:53 pm

He did some good, no doubt but can't see it with Ed in charge. I don't see much of a change now from 5 years ago.

To be honest I don't trust any of the parties at the moment and think they live in a different world (see other thread for a full list of reasons).

The only one even close to knowing what the public wants is UKIP but we'll only see at the GE how much of a difference it really makes

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Duty281 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 3:55 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Because he was a stuttering Socialist..

He wasn't backward, though!

Duty281

Posts : 20742
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 4:01 pm

laughing 

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 4:14 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You explain to me why the CBI (confederation of Business Industry) believe it will be a disaster to leave the EU ??

You explain also why you know better....

You and not the tiresome idiot..

They think that leaving the EU would harm Britain's economic recovery; I'm inclined to disagree given their previous thoughts on our economy and how joining the Euro would have, apprently, been beneficial...just so very incorrect.

Previous thoughts on the Economy were spot on.....

Should have been recovering way before this...

A recovery inspite of policy..

Derby...You're all right wingers.......I'm sure CS would agree as would fourth Lion.

"Recovery inspite of policy" Laugh laugh: laugh: you can tell you're a deluded Labour stalwart!!

Cracked up at Ed yesterday, "4/5 of jobs created* are only in London", erm no Ed, that was 2012 data, the up to date position is 4/5 outside of London laughing

*remembering that those fantastic Labour economic prophesisers said that we'd never replace the jobs lost from the public sector under the proposed cuts, and at last count the private sector had replaced them 5 times over!!

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 5:36 pm

Duty281 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Because he was a stuttering Socialist..

He wasn't backward, though!

Churchill thought he was..

Changed my mind these guys have convinced me that it's all rosy being out of Europe..

Don't know what all the experts are moaning at..


Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Duty281 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 5:51 pm

I'm not worried about what Churchill, a thoroughly bitter man, thought of Atlee.

Duty281

Posts : 20742
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 5:52 pm

Didn't you realise Trussy that they're moaning that we're in the EU that's why we want out, check your vaunted polls and you'll see we're not the only ones Wink

That's alright though I'll look out for the next paid for by the pro EU lobby to show me why we should stay in

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 6:06 pm

People will vote to stay in according to the polls.........54/46

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:05 am

Can always play spot the Yank so easily - the obsession with polls!!

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:13 am

Think it's the way it works out there, the polls say it so it must be true and if 2 polls say different things ignore the one that doesn't tally with your thinking.

Think that's why they think they're so great, they did a poll on it  Wink sponsored by the American Society for Awesomeness of course

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:58 am

If polls weren't a harbinger then people wouldn't spend millions to employ firms to conduct them....

Just because you don't like the results isn't a reason to pop at the messenger...

Rest has been deleted so not to offend..


Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:10 am

Being overly sensitive to a throwaway comment, stupid argument followed, you don't wanna read it. It was very boring


Last edited by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:16 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wondered how long it would take Truss to tramp out the 'not real world' shtick. Shocked it took this long Shocked laughing

For the uninitiated, Truss's 'real world' constituted coming over on the boat from Boston (not literally, obvs) and hooking up with some local bird whose dad bought him/them a house and handed Trussy a career on a plate.

So basically as privileged as an Eaton/Oxbridge PPE graduate, just on a much lower paygrade laughing

Try not to take offence, Derby.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Duty281 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:18 am

Are you calling me middle class, Truss?

The fellow who grew up in a corner of an overcrowded council house? Moi?

Duty281

Posts : 20742
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Not having Chance on here

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:19 am

I can't let things like that drop as easily. I worked damn hard too get where I am and as such spend an inordinate amount of time away from my family to keep us how we are.


Last edited by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Calmed Down)

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:57 am

Derbymanc wrote:I actually take great offense with you trying to say i've had stuff handed to me and been sheltered. At last point aren't you the one that had a house given to him and a job for that matter???

I believe your only up the road from me so if you ever want a wander round Crumpsall and Blackley to see what it's like I'll give you the guided tour.

Unfortunately as with most people that believe they know better than everyone else your point about the polls is answered in your own statement. Firms are paid millions for these polls and they're expected to come out in a certain way, it's why near enough all of them are disputed and with the politicians reputation for spin doesn't mean that much to the man on the ground anymore.

On another note, if you were given a house/had it paid for you, or given a job then your not a boy done good, your a boy that was handed something that most people have to work for .

If you are going to try to wind someone up like you do on a regular basis...

Be sure to be able to take it !!  Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:07 pm

Being overly sensitive to a throwaway comment, stupid argument followed, you don't wanna read it. It was very boring


Last edited by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:12 pm

You seem to enjoy people being personal as long as they are on the same side of the argument.....

No one takes more crap on here than me........

Man up...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:14 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Think it's the way it works out there, the polls say it so it must be true and if 2 polls say different things ignore the one that doesn't tally with your thinking.

Think that's why they think they're so great, they did a poll on it  Wink sponsored by the American Society for Awesomeness of course

Not a pop of course... Wink 

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:14 pm

That American Society thing was tongue in cheek, bit like your 'urine@nt country remark' (again though it comes from the experience of meeting lots of americans out of america and a lot do think very highly of themselves.) Anyone thinking of going on holiday to America i'd say go cause they're the nicest bunch in their own Country (Virginia was excellent)


Last edited by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:20 pm

Not asking you to berate anybody for being personal to me..

I don't give a s**t what people think about me..

You aren't spoilt in anyway and I applaud your perseverance and success unlike me who's been given everything..

I've deleted the post...Sorry If I offended you..

Hope this draws a line..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:If polls weren't a harbinger then people wouldn't spend millions to employ firms to conduct them....

Just because you don't like the results isn't a reason to pop at the messenger...

Rest has been deleted so not to offend..

 thumbsup 

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:25 pm

No probs Truss, you just managed to hit on something I have a major issue with
(and maybe a bit of jealousy cause I wish someone would give me a house (preferrably in a better area  Wink )

For the record I think your alright and even commented that lately you've seemed a lot more chilled and happier.

If we all thought the same it would make for a very boring debate and my apologies for flying off the handle a teensy bit.


Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:32 pm

Hey Mate...I always play the doesn't live in the real World card with Toppy........Just as he hits the ignorant yank card...

Just throwaway s**t....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:36 pm

I'll remember that next time  boxing At least you can all have a laugh at the daft manc that lost it for little reason ha ha.

For anyone else that's reading this and wonders why there's a load of blank comments, I'm editing it out as Trussy's done likewise.

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:44 pm

Back onto the general topic of why I can't stand politicians in general

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2014/07/01/scrapping-national-curriculum-levels-is-a-bad-idea-michael-gove/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cukt4%7Cdl19%7Csec3_lnk6%26pLid%3D276128

Thanks for letting the schools choose their own way of grading kids, I expect it will only benefit those at the bottom end of the scale to push the school up the rankings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/03/european-union-ed-miliband_n_5554309.html

And a shock to noone that Ed is still out of touch, the referendum might swing in favour of Europe but we should at least now be given a choice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/03/ttip-eu-us-trade-deal-unite-union_n_5554227.html

I'll go with that this is probably more scare mongering than anything else but could be another nail in the EU if our referendum comes through.

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:47 pm

Liking the improved love on here, much nicer when we all get along  Hug heart kiss 

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:48 pm

Liking the improved love on here, much nicer when we all get along  Hug heart kiss 

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 12:51 pm

laughing Until CS gets back on then it'll be free for all again

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:14 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Liking the improved love on here, much nicer when we all get along  Hug heart kiss 

As derby will learn.......I never start anything...... Wink 

That doesn't stop me however from having the record number of warnings on here........Biggest survivior since Bear Grylls Wink 

Feel as if I know the mods personally....Or I did when Toppy used to be one... thumbsup 

By the way bad news for Scottish independence...............Latest yougov has... No... nearly twenty points ahead...

Murray losing won't help.........Shame that !!

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:20 pm

I think Scottish independance started to take a dive when it looked like Alex Salmonds only plan to not getting his own way was to yell bullies at the UK and EU, and then demand they be allowed to keep the pound when they were told it may not be possible.

My brain might be playing tricks on me, but I'm sure when he was asked for his back up plan, he answered 'nope we're keeping the pound, we don't care what anyone else says'

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:22 pm

His policy seems to be hope we win and worry about what we are going to do then...

Crazy to vote yes......

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38713
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Derbymanc on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:28 pm

See we can agree on some things, I'm not convinced he's serious though and it may be a way for Scotland to get some more powers/benefits while staying within the UK. (That's the only reason I can think of for his approach to this.)

I think the Cons are doing the same with Europe to be honest

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 'No Evidence' That Being In EU Brought Foreign Investment To UK

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum