The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
seanmichaels
Adam D
superflyweight
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
14 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 15 Jul 2014, 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Insects, anyone?

Cooking tips?

Action netball?

I don't play action netball!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:14 am

I am in tomorrow Tina. Just felt the conversation was stagnating a bit today, thought I would try and pep it up. Rick normally drops one of his quizzes on Friday so no need to worry about tomorrow.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:16 am

Rowley wrote:I am in tomorrow Tina. Just felt the conversation was stagnating a bit today, thought I would try and pep it up. Rick normally drops one of his quizzes on Friday so no need to worry about tomorrow.

Fair enough. I going oop North to collect the parents and then off on holiday Monday morning. Just in case you worry that I have died over the weekend.

What are you up to?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:17 am

Going to Tramlines in Sheffield Sunday, the one weekend a year Sheffield city centre is actually worth visiting.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:18 am

I will mostly be playing golf at the weekend, I have a snazzy new shirt to try out, it is mainly smoke with flashes of heather.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:25 am

I saw flashes of Heather once, but that was all she let me see.

I will spend the weekend in the usual manner - pining for Tino. This weekend will be worse because he's going on holiday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:26 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I saw flashes of Heather once, but that was all she let me see.

I will spend the weekend in the usual manner - pining for Tino. This weekend will be worse because he's going on holiday.

You can come with me, if you like?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:28 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I saw flashes of Heather once, but that was all she let me see.

He's not a homosexual. Plus your son hasnt signed your permission slip Tino.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:29 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

He's not a homosexula. Plus your son hasnt signed your permission slip Tino.

There was nothing gay about the offer.  Why would you assume that?

I am not Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:30 am

No thanks. With you away I'll be able to spend more time with Galted's missus.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I am no longer in bed with her.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:45 am

superflyweight wrote:I'm also ashamed that you're half Scottish, Tina.  

Where did it all go wrong, Super?

You and I used to be such good friends.  Now there is nothing but animosity and hatred.

An empty void that I have filled with Julius and you have filled with trying to goad Strongback.

"Ashamed" was a term of endearment. As was "sp@stic".

I'll never stop goading Strongy though. Never!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:46 am

Will be off the radar today, I have a team building session from 10 - 3pm.
We're both good in our own fields. I'm sure Texas couldn't run and manage a successful paper merchants. I couldn't do what-, well, I could do what they do, and I think they knew that, even back then. Probably what spurred them on.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:46 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I am no longer in bed with her.

I am.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:48 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I'm also ashamed that you're half Scottish, Tina.  

Where did it all go wrong, Super?

You and I used to be such good friends.  Now there is nothing but animosity and hatred.

An empty void that I have filled with Julius and you have filled with trying to goad Strongback.

"Ashamed" was a term of endearment.  As was "sp@stic".  

I'll never stop goading Strongy though.  Never!

Ok, that's made me feel all warm inside. I will retract the fat Scottish m*ng comment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 9:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:Will be off the radar today, I have a team building session from 10 - 3pm.
We're both good in our own fields. I'm sure Texas couldn't run and manage a successful paper merchants. I couldn't do what-, well, I could do what they do, and I think they knew that, even back then. Probably what spurred them on.

Maybe you could bring things you have learnt from your cricket team and suggest touching each other's privates as a morale booster.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:25 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Will be off the radar today, I have a team building session from 10 - 3pm.

Maybe you could bring things you have learnt from your cricket team and suggest touching each other's privates as a morale booster.

Cricket, school, it really is any excuse for Sean isn't it?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:33 am

666. Someone post something, quickly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:36 am

Will do.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:37 am

Bravo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:40 am

Mind the windows Tino.Tino
Tino

Location: Hanging out with of the back of my best pal, Julius.

Corrected.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:44 am

superflyweight wrote:

Corrected.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:45 am

Just realised I have gone through 11,000 posts.

Congratulations to me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:47 am

superflyweight wrote:

Corrected.

Corrected again.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:48 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Just realised I have gone through 11,000 posts.

Congratulations to me.

And to think I reached 10000 before you, and now here I am lagging over 300 posts behind.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Just realised I have gone through 11,000 posts.

Congratulations to me.

And to think I reached 10000 before you, and now here I am lagging over 300 posts behind.

You'll have two weeks to catch up, Jules. Is there a tennis grand slam in the next two weeks? That should get your count up.

And your heart rate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:06 am

11,000 - Congratulations old boy.

Just had a Michaelsesque lavatory moment.

I was standing there having a wee, and I felt a bit of movement in the inner arse area and a trump quickly presented itself at the departure gate. I immediately sensed that it was going to be a loud one (not ideal - thin walls), so I quickly clenched to keep it in there. This clenching unfortunately resulted in a more powerful stream at the front, and I misjudged the alteration of angle required to keep the stream in the pan. Realising that I was Wee weeing onto the back of the toilet rather than into it I quickly halted the flow, however this then released the aforementioned guff, which started to come out with a high pitched squeak. I instinctively relaxed everything, allowing the remainder out with nothing more than a quiet whoosh, however this relaxation restarted the urinary output, which, what with me having lowered the hose somewhat, went on my shoe.

Took some cleaning up, that lot.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:08 am

I always thought that a "Michaelsesque lavatory moment" involved one of the senior boys.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:09 am

Union Cane wrote:11,000 - Congratulations old boy.

I was standing there having a wee, and I felt a bit of movement in the inner arse area and a trump quickly presented itself at the departure gate. I immediately sensed that it was going to be a loud one (not ideal - thin walls), so I quickly clenched to keep it in there. This clenching unfortunately resulted in a more powerful stream at the front, and I misjudged the alteration of angle required to keep the stream in the pan. Realising that I was Wee weeing onto the back of the toilet rather than into it I quickly halted the flow, however this then released the aforementioned guff, which started to come out with a high pitched squeak. I instinctively relaxed everything, allowing the remainder out with nothing more than a quiet whoosh, however this relaxation restarted the urinary output, which, what with me having lowered the hose somewhat, went on my shoe.

Laugh 

Now that's a proper toilet discussion.

Better than micheals "I just did a sh*t in the ground floor bogs" efforts.

Has your shoe become discoloured?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:14 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has your shoe become discoloured?  

Nope, nice and shiny again now.

(Whilst wiping I did notice that I still had some of that more than likely a herring sea gull but I'm not entirely certain sh1t from the other day caked in the stitching.)

Last edited by Union Cane on Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:20 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Mind the windows Bill fucking Oddie)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:17 am

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has your shoe become discoloured?  

Nope, nice and shiny again now.

(Whilst wiping I did notice that I still had some of that seagull sh1t from the other day caked in the stitching.)

No such thing as a seagull.

Technically.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:01 pm

Union Cane wrote:11,000 - Congratulations old boy.

Laugh 

For a moment I thought you were going to say you lasered the junction between the top of the bowl and the underside of the lid - immediately after the clenching but just prior to the urinal deceleration.

Reminds me of when I'm lazy at night. Sometimes I don't even switch on the light and just go purely by the sound of where I think the bowl is.

As I'm waiting for that comforting sound of urine on porcelain you can imagine how disturbing it is sometimes to hear the pitter-patter sound of the flow hitting the tissue paper on the toilet roll. Or sometimes it's a bit like rain on glass as I inadvertently hose down the side of the shower screen.

It usually smells like a London Underground Men's Room in 1913 (just before the Great War) when I happen to chance upon the bathroom the next morning.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:10 pm

Actually just checked - it's not porcelain at all.

It says "J12 - Pacific Special - High Density Vitreous China". I think it dates from the late 1920s.

I've specified "Caroma - Opal Smart Flush VC" for the new ones.
Can't wait for my first serious bog in about October (I'd say) but hopefully a few weeks earlier if the builders get a move on.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:38 pm

This thread is going down the pan.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:40 pm

Yeah, counter clockwise down here.

Glasgow has never looked so beautiful.

Nice to see the short sleeved shirts out on the triathlon. Look... there's a lime coloured one.  

And put some pants on girl!
(Actually no. Stay as you are)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:45 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Yeah, counter clockwise down here.

Nice to see the short sleeved shirts out on the triathlon. Look... there's a lime coloured one.  

It's amazing to see Glasgow in glorious technicolour. When I lived there visibility tended to be restricted due to the horizontal rain hammering into my eyes.

Would still like to see some footage of unsuspecting tourists walking to Celtic Park through the "colourful" Gallowgate?

"Mummy, why is that man eating his own vomit?"

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:47 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Yeah, counter clockwise down here.

We are all focused on the girl from NZ (Samuels, following Moffett, the Aussie). She is about to have an inadvertent thong slip if those bottoms keep riding up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:58 pm

Busy then?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:00 pm

Union Cane wrote:Busy then?

Always. Must make time for female bottoms though.

We just won. Gold medal to the English lass, Stimpson.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:24 pm

Always.  Must make time for female bottoms though.

We just won.  Gold medal to the English lass, Stimpson.

Female athletes have bottoms like little boys though. Perhaps that is your thing, but it ain't mine. Although there was that Greek pole-vaulter who was quite spectacularly endowed in the arse department. I forget her name, I'll try to look her up.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:26 pm

Is beach volleyball in the Commonwealth Games?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:27 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Always.  Must make time for female bottoms though.

We just won.  Gold medal to the English lass, Stimpson.

Female athletes have bottoms like little boys though. Perhaps that is your thing, but it ain't mine. Although there was that Greek pole-vaulter who was quite spectacularly endowed in the arse department. I forget her name, I'll try to look her up.

Not all of them. Some of those triathletes have lovely round bottoms.

Are you suggesting that I like female bottoms that look like little boy bottoms, or are you suggesting I like little boys bottoms?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:29 pm

Union wrote:Greek pole-vaulter

You could men Isinbeyeva (not the correct spelling) who was a Russian pole vaulter with a superb rear...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:30 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

You could men Isinbeyeva (not the correct spelling) who was a Russian pole vaulter with a superb rear...

Erika Prezerakou.

Spoiler:

Wowzers.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:31 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Are you suggesting that I like female bottoms that look like little boy bottoms, or are you suggesting I like little boys bottoms?  

The former.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:32 pm

Union Cane wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Erika Prezerakou.

Spoiler:

Wowzers.

Good lord.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:33 pm

Fair enough Union...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:35 pm

http://www.paperblog.fr/2301151/les-fesses-incroyables-d-erika-prezerakou/

This is in French but there are lots of pictures.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:38 pm

Some of the Jamaican track athletes have great hampton recliners.

Not that I've ever tried one out. Need to get out of this bubble.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:http://www.paperblog.fr/2301151/les-fesses-incroyables-d-erika-prezerakou/

I love the fact you felt the need to tell us what language this site was in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:41 pm

Union Cane wrote:http://www.paperblog.fr/2301151/les-fesses-incroyables-d-erika-prezerakou/

I love the fact you felt the need to tell us what language this site was in.

I didn't know you spoke French, Union. Those snaps need no translating however.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next