The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Is this actually going to happen?" Moments.

3 posters

Go down

"Is this actually going to happen?" Moments. Empty "Is this actually going to happen?" Moments.

Post by Samo Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 pm

There have been a few moments in recent times where my belief has been suspended enough that I've honestly thought: No, this isnt going to happen, is it? and totally bought into the product and the show.

The main moments that stick out are Santino in the 2011 Royal Rumble and the 2012 Elimination Chamber. We all know going in that he wasnt going to win either match, but for a split second - the impossible seemed to be happening. I remember marking out like hell thinking the Streak was over when HBK gave Undertaker SCM into a Pedigree from the Game. The most recent moment I can think of was Kofi Kingston when he looked like he would win the MitB ladder match. For a split second it looked like it was his time.

Anyone else got any more?

Samo

Back to top Go down

"Is this actually going to happen?" Moments. Empty Re: "Is this actually going to happen?" Moments.

Post by TopoftheChops Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Cody Rhodes last year in money in the bank

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

"Is this actually going to happen?" Moments. Empty Re: "Is this actually going to happen?" Moments.

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:28 pm

When Ryback was on top of the ladder in that TLC match on Raw that time when the shield came out to stop him beating Punk.

Also that HBK and HHH double team move on Undertaker.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down