The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
Galted
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Rowley
14 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Sep 2014, 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Too early I think, story of my life as TSMR will testify.

Last edited by Rowley on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:23 am

I'm actually alright on the quote button these days.

Nearly finished my log store at the cost of £2.98 (galvanised nails). Looks bloody brilliant. Even the lesbo neighbours made a comment on how good it looks.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm actually alright on the quote button these days.

Nearly finished my log store at the cost of £2.98 (galvanised nails). Looks bloody brilliant. Even the lesbo neighbours made a comment on how good it looks.

Post a picture. If it's any good, you can come and build one for me if your quote is reasonable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Post a picture.  If it's any good, you can come and build one for me if your quote is reasonable.  

I will when it is finished.

I'm actually going to offer to build one for the missus's sister. They're loaded and I reckon I can build them one that would cost £250. Reckon I should charge £200?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Post a picture.  If it's any good, you can come and build one for me if your quote is reasonable.  

I will when it is finished.

I'm actually going to offer to build one for the missus's sister. They're loaded and I reckon I can build them one that would cost £250. Reckon I should charge £200?

I would start with £249 and negotiate down.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:35 am

I went to school with her bloke. I was in top sets for pretty much everything and he was one of the more slow kids. He now takes a quarterly bonus double my salary. Where did it all go wrong?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:I went to school with her bloke. I was in top sets for pretty much everything and he was one of the more slow kids. He now takes a quarterly bonus double my salary. Where did it all go wrong?

Yeah, but can he build a log store for under £3? I doubt it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:I went to school with her bloke. I was in top sets for pretty much everything and he was one of the more slow kids. He now takes a quarterly bonus double my salary. Where did it all go wrong?

Yeah, but can he build a log store for under £3?  I doubt it.

Good point...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:43 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/29203890

This made me laugh this morning although a bit disappointed that they have blurred out the nitty gritty. It has left me wondering whether they had personalised growlers or just a standard patch of muff.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:52 am

sean wrote:This made me laugh this morning although a bit disappointed that they have blurred out the nitty gritty. It has left me wondering whether they had personalised growlers or just a standard patch of muff

Having seen the unabridged version, I can say that it was standard muff. Think 70's gentleman's art film and you are about there....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:53 am

Et Voila:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:06 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Et Voila:

Tidy although unimaginative.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

And could've shown a behind shot whilst riding. I'd expect to see the starfish at least

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:16 am

As an aside I see the offtopics section has gone...

Lazy modding if you ask me...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:As an aside I see the offtopics section has gone...

I hope this is the topic split post

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:54 am

Adam wrote:I hope this is the topic split post

Alas no Adam, but as long as Jeff doesn't spam it, we can come up with something appropriate i'm sure.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:36 pm

As an aside I see the offtopics section has gone...

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:37 pm

I see the lawyers are sticking together.

Vultures.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:44 pm

I see the stay at home Dad is still crawling for a Mod badge.

Suck up...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I see the stay at home Dad

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:47 pm

Hampton

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:01 pm

I watched the Time Traveller's Wife yesterday. My girlfriend found it romantic, I found Rachel Mcadams hot.
Unrequited love is always the hardest
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:Hampton

You voting on Thursday, Super?  You're pro-union (UK, not Cane.  Perish the thought) aren't you?  Don't fancy Sweaty Salmond running the ship?  My arl man is pro-union.  Even though he hates the English (even me).  Although he pretty much hates everything other than Celtic and Liverpool FC so that doesn't mean much.

1 x bowl of Shreddies
1 x bowl of bran flakes
1 x packet of plain Walkers crisps
1 x Taxi bar

I quite literally have no complaints over that lunch.  It was perfect.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:08 pm

You voting on Thursday, Super?  You're pro-union (UK, not Cane.  Perish the thought) aren't you?  Don't fancy Sweaty Salmond running the ship?  My arl man is pro-union.  Even though he hates the English (even me).  Although he pretty much hates everything other than Celtic and Liverpool FC so that doesn't mean much.

1 x bowl of Shreddies
1 x bowl of bran flakes
1 x Taxi bar

Are you some f-ing vegan or what?!?!?

BLT (belatedly realising) with no mayo. Drier than Ghandi's sandal.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

1 x bowl of Shreddies
1 x bowl of bran flakes
1 x Taxi bar

Are you some f-ing vegan or what?!?!?

BLT (belatedly realising) with no mayo. Drier than Ghandi's sandal.

Nah, I love meat (leave it). Just couldn't be bothered to make anything. Couldn't even be bothered to make a sarnie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:11 pm

Something called Billycan beans for lunch...

It was nice...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:13 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Something called Billycan beans for lunch...

It was nice...

Just googled that. This was the first page.

http://www.recipefy.com/en/billy-can-beans/recipes/6523

I love his menu. Chuck it in a pan and simmer. Add meatballs if you want. Simple and effective.

Seany will be turning in his grave if he has just died.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:15 pm

Looks about right, with the addition of Kidney beans and tortilla chips...

Darn tooting...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:16 pm

kingraf wrote:I watched the Time Traveller's Wife yesterday. My girlfriend found it romantic, I found Rachel Mcadams hot.
Unrequited love is always the hardest

You saw the barmaid again?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm

I'm a bit off cooking at the moment. It's that time of the year where you're not sure whether to have something with salad or something wholesome. Missus also pi55es me off with her diet.

Roasting a chicken tonight with roasted squash and mexican cauliflower rice.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm

1 x bowl of Shreddies
1 x bowl of bran flakes
1 x Taxi bar

Aye - travelling down to Leeds for a meeting on Thursday, so will have to vote early doors.

I'll be voting No. Yes campaign have singularly failed to demonstrate that they've thought this through at even the most basic level and have descended to debating like some weird hybrid between Shenglong and ONETWO.

Don't have any great love for the UK political classes, but staggeringly they seem to be a better option than Alec "quote something peculiarly Scottish and stand there grinning like a painted hardboiled egg" Salmond and Nicola "I'm being controlled by Gerry Anderson pulling on strings" Sturgeon. Pair of @rseholes!.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:24 pm

No Julius. I haven't seen her in a while. I've decided to actively avoid seeing her. I was referring to my unrequited love for Rachel Mcadams. She just has the most beautiful mouthline in the history of humanity. Not much into older women, but for her, I'd kill the proverbial bull. As an aside, I see the woe is me sessions are still on at the tennis section.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm

sturgeon looks like rab c's wife. I bet it would be a cold ride.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:26 pm

superflyweight wrote:Alec "quote something peculiarly Scottish and stand there grinning like a painted hardboiled egg" Salmond.

That's the second thing (after MC Grammar) that has made me l*l out loud this week.

Nice one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:28 pm

Loving the new badge by the way Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:29 pm

superflyweight wrote:Alec "quote something peculiarly Scottish and stand there grinning like a painted hardboiled egg" Salmond.

That's the second thing (after MC Grammar) that has made me l*l out loud this week.

Nice one.

Did you not lol at my scrabble joke?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:30 pm

Sorry Tino. I've let you down.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Nice one.

I lol'ed at it 20 years ago.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Nice one.

I lol'ed at it 20 years ago.

That's the 3rd.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:35 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Loving the new badge by the way Tino...

You and Adam. Gits.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:45 pm

It's a little bit funny. Appropriate too.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

Hull KR is approaching 10,000.....

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=55624

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20