The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the Federer arrogance thread deleted?

+3
JuliusHMarx
temporary21
socal1976
7 posters

Go down

Why is the Federer arrogance thread deleted? Empty Why is the Federer arrogance thread deleted?

Post by socal1976 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:31 pm

Really, I made a post and checked back to see further comments on thread and it is now not there. What exactly happened to it? And what exactly was so vile and awful that it had to be taken down? Now I am starting to think someone called me an ahole or something while I was finishing up work. What exactly happened here?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Why is the Federer arrogance thread deleted? Empty Re: Why is the Federer arrogance thread deleted?

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:35 pm

Hi I contacted one of the head (green) admins to draw attention to the bullying and ganging up on that was happening to Haddie-Nuff on the thread at the end. In the end it seems he decided to lock, and then delete the thread

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Why is the Federer arrogance thread deleted? Empty Re: Why is the Federer arrogance thread deleted?

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:38 pm

I think one of the Admins must have deleted it in our (LF's & mine) absence. It was getting out of hand with personal insults being thrown around. Simplest solution was to delete it.

I don't think anyone called you anything rude socal, but I'm always here for you if you need me to do that Wink

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:39 pm

It still baffles me how the mods actually watching that thread didnt stop the systematic insulting and mud flinging at one person for having a different opinion to them. Soo i had to contact the head admin because they wernt doing their job. The stuff said there was absolutely disgusting, I cant beleive it would still be there if I hadnt said anything

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:40 pm

temporary21 wrote:It still baffles me how the mods actually watching that thread didnt stop the systematic insulting and mud flinging at one person for having a different opinion to them. Soo i had to contact the head admin because they wernt doing their job. The stuff said there was absolutely disgusting, I cant beleive it would still be there if I hadnt said anything

Forgive us for not being available 24x7.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:44 pm

Ok as long as no one called me an ahole or worse while I was gone. If anyone did please repeat the insults on this thread so that I can exact my retribution. Why does all the good fighting happen when I am not around to enjoy it.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
temporary21 wrote:It still baffles me how the mods actually watching that thread didnt stop the systematic insulting and mud flinging at one person for having a different opinion to them. Soo i had to contact the head admin because they wernt doing their job. The stuff said there was absolutely disgusting, I cant beleive it would still be there if I hadnt said anything

Forgive us for not being available 24x7.

Wash my car while your at it sonny.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:44 pm

Then maybe you need more moderators, who take cyber bullying more seriously. I'm still incredulous as to how that person was run out of the thread by a bunch of bullies ganging up on them, and no action would have been taken had Hero not intervened with it.

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:46 pm

We have asked for more moderators, but no-one is willing to take up the role.

Edit - but even with 3 or 4, there would still be periods of time where none were around, simply because we volunteer and have lives to lead.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:46 pm

Didn't see the thread, but I'm surprised at this given the posters on this board. Was it that bad?

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:We have asked for more moderators, but no-one is willing to take up the role.

I am fully willing to be a moderator. However my one condition is that both you and LF are fired! I demand sole AUTHORITY!!!!!

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

Im not surprised, given how much people on this forum insult each other. You need to make sure that bullying on your thread is stopped, and not just left. Just because you wernt there at the exact time doesnt mean you cant put a stop to it once youre back. I'm still incredulous that youre not even sorry that you let a thread rampant with that kind of thing go on that long

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:49 pm

temporary21 wrote:Im not surprised, given how much people on this forum insult each other. You need to make sure that bullying on your thread is stopped, and not just left. Just because you wernt there at the exact time doesnt mean you cant put a stop to it once youre back. I'm still incredulous that youre not even sorry that you let a thread rampant with that kind of thing go on that long

Well, thanks for reporting it, the mods could use the help when they're not around.

Why not post from your main account, btw? It'd be good to say hi Smile

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:50 pm

temporary21 I think is taking the Internets a bit too serious.

So stop complaining before I complain to Mods that you are too serious for us.

Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:50 pm

When three or four posters simultaneously insult one person who doesnt agree with them at the same time, thats called bullying, and any reasonable thread would NEVER let some be ganged up on like that, its unbelievable, especially considering the other ports threads on the site

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:51 pm

I dont have a main account, I deleted it, and i look back after 6 months and nearly lurched in disgust and how bad this has gotten. Jahu in fact was one of them. That person was my friend, soo forigve me if I take systematic insults against them seriously.

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm

temporary21 wrote:I dont have a main account, I deleted it, and i look back after 6 months and nearly lurched in disgust and how bad this has gotten. Jahu in fact was one of them. That person was my friend, soo  forigve me if I take systematic insults against them seriously.

You are my friend? Who are you? Socal is my only friend.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm

If I am right Haddie was bullying us and not the other way around, thankfully the thread got deleted and removed before I would have complained about it myself.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:53 pm

temporary21 wrote:Im not surprised, given how much people on this forum insult each other. You need to make sure that bullying on your thread is stopped, and not just left. Just because you wernt there at the exact time doesnt mean you cant put a stop to it once youre back. I'm still incredulous that youre not even sorry that you let a thread rampant with that kind of thing go on that long

Does casting aspersions on my character count as bullying?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:54 pm

Jahu wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:We have asked for more moderators, but no-one is willing to take up the role.

I am fully willing to be a moderator. However my one condition is that both you and LF are fired! I demand sole AUTHORITY!!!!!

Yeah, we all know you love Dictatorial systems.

The easiest option is to delete the forum than take the long route of getting it destroyed by itself. thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:56 pm

temporary21 wrote:When three or four posters simultaneously insult one person who doesnt agree with them at the same time, thats called bullying, and any reasonable thread would NEVER let some be ganged up on like that, its unbelievable, especially considering the other ports threads on the site  

So only Haddie is allowed to insult and other should not even dare to counter it? I see that as bullying, its good for Haddie the thread got removed otherwise we would have had ample proof who bullied who Very Happy

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:57 pm

invisiblecoolers wrote:
Jahu wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

The easiest option is to delete the forum than take the long route of getting it destroyed by itself. thumbsup

Come on it would be fun, fire Julius and LF and make me your Emperor.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:57 pm

Agreed on this thread with negative tone should be removed instantly , are we seeing another one? Very Happy

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:58 pm

socal1976 wrote:
invisiblecoolers wrote:
Jahu wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Come on it would be fun, fire Julius and LF and make me your Emperor.

thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:59 pm

Soo you thought counter bullying was ok then? Maybe you shoud ask Hero about that. Either way a thread with that many insults was ridiculous, perhaps you shoudlnt let that happen again hmm?

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:59 pm

Or shah? Whistle
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 4:59 pm

anyway im out. I wil be keeping an eye though, and ill inform the head admins if it happens again.

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 07 Sep 2014, 5:01 pm

I think this thread has now answered socal's question.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 07 Sep 2014, 9:17 pm

socal1976 wrote:

Fox guarding the henhouse, eh! Laugh

Seriously, if you are interested, please ask the admins, and they will make the decision.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down