The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: Three Weeks Off: Notes from the Ballwasher

+13
SmithersJones
Roller_Coaster
navyblueshorts
McLaren
sirbenson
Plunky
pedro
GPB
Davie
incontinentia
MustPuttBetter
super_realist
kwinigolfer
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: Three Weeks Off: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty PGA Tour: Three Weeks Off: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Wed Sep 17 2014, 02:32

First topic message reminder :

1).That's right; no PGA Tour event until the 2014/2015 season starts anew with the Frys.com Open at Johnny Miller's Silverado Resort in Napa, the heart of California wine country.
Jimmy Walker won the tournament last year, and hopefully he'll be back to defend after a fruitless week in Scotland, but he'll be in unfamiliar surroundings as the tournament moves north, from CordeValle.

2).Meanwhile, the last of four legs of Q-School, which masquerades as the web.com Tour Finals, will be played this week on the "Valley Course" at TPC Sawgrass.
Several "notables" earned enough prize money last week to secure their Tour Card for the coming season, including South Africa's Richard Sterne, Presidents Cupper Sean O'Hair and Ryder Cupper JJ Henry. We'll follow the fates of Henry's erstwhile teammate in Ireland, Vaughn Taylor (he probably needs about $5K) and others through the weekend.

3).And the 2014 Champions Tour continues in Hawaii with two of the PGA Tour greats of the past thirty years, Vijay Singh and Davis Love, making rare appearances. How long before each of them plays full-time on the Champions Tour?

4).Billy Horschel finally realised some of the potential we've been rabbitting on about for years.
Skylar Horschel's gain will be the Ryder Cup's loss as he might just have added a bit of spice to an American Team that appears to have precious little of it.
But Horschel wasn't the only big winner last week. Apart from their tournament prize money, all East Lake's participants earned a FedEx bonus which will have compounded nicely by the time they can use it:
$10M: Horschel
$3M: Kirk
$2M: McIlroy
$1.5M: Furyk
$1M: Watson
. . . plus:
$300K: Rose
$280K: Garcia
$242.5K: Kaymer
Bonuses are paid all the way down to the 150th position in FedEx points, positions 126-150 each earning $32K as well as Conditional Status on the fringes of Tour Membership for next season.

5). Tim Finchem has been leaking details about next year's WGC-Match Play event at San Francisco's Harding Park only sparingly. But he added that next year's sponsor will be a one-off, to be announced in October, and plans for future years have still to be determined. My vote would be for Volvo to pick the WGC up and take it around the world. Please.

6).Perhaps even to India, and that's where Tiger Woods has apparently gone in search of his "World Challenge", now sponsored with a new name, the "Hero World Challenge", to be played at Isleworth; in Florida, not Middlesex unfortunately.
Hero are reportedly the world's largest maker of mopeds which offers the image of Tiger buzzing around Florida, or even Mumbai, the Tour's very own Slumdog Billionaire.
Perhaps David Bowie will be warbling on the first tee.

7).Woods says he's "been busting my butt in the gym pretty hard", which is ironic as most observers seem to feel that's the last thing he should be focussed on. Still, he'll be swinging clubs soon and the world awaits breathlessly as his Isleworth tee-time in early December approaches.
As Family of the Year sing in their "Hero":
"I wanna be a big man,
I just wanna fight with everyone else."
Quite.

8).What do we think of the European Tour suspending play while they carted the bleeding Fabrizio Zanotti off the course at Kennemer last week? Was that perfectly normal or an overreaction to Iain McGregor's death on the fairway in Madeira?
What would the PGA Tour have done?
We've seen David Toms and Joey Sindelar among others carted off in medical emergencies without significant delays but the sports world is getting ever more careful and politically correct, so who knows?
Bert Yancey died 20 years ago on a Senior Tour tournament practice range, but I can't remember whether play continued as normal.

9).The increasingly down-market Golf Digest has an "Undercover Pro" piece this coming month on slow play, calling some aspects of it cheating. The only Tour Pro he calls out for slow play without a remediating remark is Padraig Harrington, which I would think is editorially deliberate. Poor form in my book as there are plenty of Americans, among others, who are equally glacial.
The undercover pro nominated Lucas Glover as the fastest player on Tour, surprising choice I would think as there are plenty quicker, and a fat lot of good it's done him.

10).Twelve US Touring Pros will be assembling in Atlanta on Sunday for their charter to Scotland. Some of the passengers have shown little or no form in recent weeks and one is reminded of Nicklaus's comments one day prior to the 2007 Presidents Cup. To the effect of:
"Hunter, you've been playing well, Lucas is swinging nicely, Charles (Howell), come outside, you need a lesson!"
I wonder what Captain Tom will be thinking?
(Or Skipper McGinley for that matter.)

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Three Weeks Off: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Three Weeks Off: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by SmithersJones Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:23

Maybe because no-one's heard of him? Wink
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Three Weeks Off: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 2 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Three Weeks Off: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:26

GPB,
Is the WTF tournament series cut at 65?

I'm not 100% sure of Ortiz's Priority Status for '14/'15. Is he guaranteed one of the top two places with full exemption? I know Putnam earned that last year, but not 100% sure it applies in the exact same way this year.

SJ,
!! But they soon will hear of him, good player with his 3 web.com wins.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:33

Hmnm, I just don't see the Monday Morning Quarterbacking about Westwood and Gallacher picks like I saw on this board in the last two with the Mahan and Simpson picks.

Obviously Luiten and about 6 others players are in much better form than Westwood and Gallacher.  (Warren, Lowry, Colsaerts, Casey).

Gallacher is going to miss the cut and Westwood is treading on the cutline with 8 holes to go in the 2nd round.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:51

GPB,
I don't think anyone saw that Watson had many good options after Bradley!

Regardless, Gallacher was the form man, had to be chosen. Westwood has to live up to his reputation; time will tell on that.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Fri Sep 19 2014, 16:25

I think most people on here were against Westwood getting a pick in the first place. As for Gallagher, perhaps political but to come so close to automatically qualifying in the way he did showed some real guts, which he'll need next week more than he needs a good result this.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Fri Sep 19 2014, 16:39

Last week it seemed like there was 2 hours updates on Simpson and Mahan and there performance.

The fact is that both players made the 30 (29) tour championship and two of Paul's Picks have missed the cut...and struggling to make the cut in a tournament where there are no Top 25 players. and just 15 top 100 players.

The Captains Picks are seldom on form, that is why they are Captains picks.  If they were playing well, they would have made the team on merit.

Europe has 3 maybe 4 players that are on form.  Rory, Sergio, Rose.  And about the same for the USA.

Probaby Europe should be a favorite.  But a 4/6 favorite? (Paddy Power).  I don't think so.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Sep 19 2014, 16:59

That's a load of hooey though, GPB.
Mahan only reached the TC because he won The Barclays and he wouldn't have been a Watson's choice if he had merely had a Top Ten then.
As for Simpson, who knows why Watson chose him - seems like he was looking for a reason not to choose him (a bit like Sneds gave him) rather than vice versa.

Nice to see the strength in depth of the ET showing itself.

Difficult to suggest Donaldson is not in form; only Westwood and Poulter are bang out of form.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:22

And Westwood's had eagle chances on 14 and 18 and looks to be making the cut reasonably comfortably now. Heck, if things go his way he could even make the top 50 after 2 rounds!
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:29

To a large degree, I think current form going into Ryder Cup is not so much of an issue -- but I have no data to support that POV, just a hunch. I can't imagine Poulter striking out; really seems to ride an emotional wave in this exhibition event.

The "Euros", as I have prognosticated, a stronger and deeper squad (IMO), so the clear favorite.

Should make for great viewing!

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:32

Never here Tommy Fleetwood mentioned much, 23, great amateur career, already a tour winner. Maybe had a breakthrough season this year, 80 odd in the rankings and having another good week.
In a very bare cupboard is he the best young hope for our next top 10 golfer?

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:37

Digs,
I was wondering whether McGinley might have Fleetwood along as a cart-driver.
It worked when Faldo did that for Kaymer (for Kaymer anyway).
Not so good for Rhys Davies and Monty (probably still jaded from listening to Montgomerie's endless drivel).

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:41

GPB wrote:Last week it seemed like there was 2 hours updates on Simpson and Mahan and there performance.
1) did you expect this board to be unbiased?
2) agree with others that the choice pretty much came down to Westy or Luuke.
I do however agree that Gallachers performance this week is embarassing, just as Bjorn and Westy have been rather dodgy the last few weeks as well. Some people suggested Luiten and Lowry as picks. In hinesight probably not bad, just as you can argue with Horschel. But only time will tell.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:43

kwinigolfer wrote:
Not so good for Rhys Davies and Monty (probably still jaded from listening to Montgomerie's endless drivel).
clap

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Sep 19 2014, 18:40

Sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love watching golf at Celtic Manor - the whole course is a bit quirky and some of the holes don't flow, but there's something going on on just about every hole. Plus beautiful views and scenery around the course.

One or two PGA Tour stalwarts of recent years will be biding au revoir (at best) to the PGA Tour after Round 2 of the WTF Tour Championship. A few casualties will include:
YE Yang
Herron
Driscoll
Kyle Stanley
probably Snakey Chalmers
And almost certainly can't miss college hot-shot Patrick Rodgers is a goner.

More to come this evening, Chad Campbell looking on especially thin ice right now . . . . as is can't miss college hot-shot of years gone by, Jamie Lovemark.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Sep 19 2014, 19:29

Kwini, I played Celtic Manor earlier this year and it was terrific fun. I'll certainly be going back down there again. The hotel is tremendous too.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Sep 19 2014, 19:41

thumbsup
Probably more fun to play than it is to spectate - certainly designed without galleries following specific groups in mind.
I followed a little-known (in the US at least) South African called Oosthuizen at the Wales Open a few years back - even with the huge expanse of land that the course covers, there were spectator log-jams.
Would love to play it . . . . . .
Looking forward to the weekend's play, strong leaderboard, hope it gets even stronger; be good to see the likes of Bjorn, Casey, Molinari, Westwood make a move. Pity about Gallacher, must have had "independence" on his mind.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Fri Sep 19 2014, 19:54

Surprised Lowry is doing so well on such a hilly course.... Maybe he'll implode tomorrow though.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri Sep 19 2014, 20:01

implode?
Preferable to the alternative.

Would love to see Shane enjoy a sustained run of top form. He clearly is a world-class talent - does he have the desire to go along with it?
Could say the same about Warren and Colsaerts I suppose.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Fri Sep 19 2014, 20:13

Speaking of. Fathauer is also doing well in the WTF Tour Championship.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Sep 19 2014, 20:22

GPB wrote:

Probaby Europe should be a favorite.  But a 4/6 favorite? (Paddy Power).  I don't think so.

You think those odds are too short? Give me longer odds and I'll take them

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Fri Sep 19 2014, 20:38

I don't even see how Europe are favourites, let alone at those odds
MustPuttBetter
MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Sep 20 2014, 13:03

According to the Weather Channel's long-range forecast, weather at Gleneagles won't be too bad next week - temps high 50's to low 60's, mostly dry, a bit breezy.
Don't suppose that would favour either side, but at least it suggests little weather interference, decent enough hopefully to get eight matches in Friday & Saturday.

Good starts for the leaders in Wales, Lowry, Luiten, Eddie & Thongchai.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sat Sep 20 2014, 13:47

Nice -8 from Pepperell, birdies seem to be ripe for the plucking at CM.

PS- Go Shane!!
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Sep 20 2014, 13:50

Round 2 of the WTF Tour Championship completed this morning and these "notables" will have lost their Tour Card:

Chad Campbell
Spencer Levin
Johnson Wagner
Kyle Stanley
YE Yang
Tim Herron
Trevor Immelman

And this lot are on the brink:
Greg Chalmers
Ben Curtis
Steve Marino
Jonathan Byrd
Troy Matteson
Charlie Wi
John Rollins
Robbie Castro
Heath Slocum
Tommy Gainey

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Sep 20 2014, 14:01

How good is Pepperell?
He seems a very streaky player - very streaky good today.

Nice birdie, eagle finish from Westwood; he'll need to start like that next week though. Leaders beginning to pull away, dragged by Lowry!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sat Sep 20 2014, 14:49

I wonder how bad Greg Chalmers Tee to Green game is.  He was #3 in Strokes Gained Putting and 10th in putting from under 5 ft and 1st in putting between 5 ft and 10 ft.

He made 981 putts out of 1004 from inside 5 ft.
He made 191 putts out of 297 putts between 5 and 10 ft.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Sep 20 2014, 15:25

GPB,
Yup, I was going to do a piece on "stats"; on the other side of the coin is ball-striking and it makes one appreciate just how poor Chad Campbell & JJ Henry must be this year on the greens.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Sep 20 2014, 16:05

I love/hate the 14th at Celtic Manor - looks a perfect risk/reward par 5 if you could stretch it thirty yards (but I don't think you can). Good mid-handicap par-5 as it is though.
But how utterly stupid, STUPID, to place a cart-path in front of the hazard on the left. Thongchai's drive a few minutes ago would have finished in the rough, but a little bounce on the path caused it to accelerate into the hazard. Hate stuff like that!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sat Sep 20 2014, 21:07

Best round of the year on the PGATour in 2013-14?

Based on bettering the average by the most Standard deviations, here is the top 10.

TourneyRoundPlayerScoreAvgSTDEV
B-StoneR2Sergio Garcia6170.122.67
FargoR2Brendon de Jonge6272.353.06
MemorialR1Rory McIlroy6372.162.78
ZurichR1Ben Martin6271.582.94
GreenbrierR2Troy Matteson6170.863.11
VegasR1J.J. Henry6069.463.14
MemorialR4Kevin Na6472.372.79
GreenbrierR4George McNeill6169.852.96
ZurichR4Robert Garrigus6472.742.96
BayHillR1Adam Scott6271.833.34

I think Na, McNeill, and Garrigus rounds are particularly noteworthy as they were shot after the cut, presumably after all rank/file players have left town.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Sep 20 2014, 22:25

Let's hope Sergio and Rory can repeat that sort of form next week!

Was shocked to hear the GC commentators say that the European Tour's contract with Celtic Manor is expiring and there's no Plan B announced so far for the Wales Open in 2015. Even more important that I win the lottery then.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sat Sep 20 2014, 22:34

I know extended weather forecasts are not the most reliable, but what is it looking like at Gleneagles next weekend?

Watching some of the action today in Wales, I am shocked how little I remember of the course from the 2010 Ryder Cup.   I think it is because of the copious amount of rain during the week.

I just don't like watching golf in rainy weather.  Umbrellas, towels and dark rain-suits make for slow, deliberate golf.

(insert snark about Team USA rain gear from 2010 here)

Cold and wind do not impact my viewing pleasure as much.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sat Sep 20 2014, 22:43

Kwini, it is interesting to note that none of those players won the tournament that week.

Martin Kaymer is the only winner in the top 25, and he is on the list twice.  Kaymer's Round 1 at both the Players (#11) and US Open (#24) were in the top 25 rounds of the year.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Sep 20 2014, 22:46

GPB:
See my 8.03 a.m. post.
It's still about the same, which is a good sign.

Just as relevant:
Sunrise: Approx 7.10 a.m.
Sunset: Approx 7.00 p.m.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sat Sep 20 2014, 23:27

Shows up as 7:03 for me.   Very Happy  I didn't see it.  Thanks.

50s and 60's sunny and breezy is perfect.  Winds should minimize or eliminate Fog Delays.

Yes, as slow these guys play, the sunset times are relevant.  At Medinah, the last match on Saturday barely got done before Dark thirty.

I am guessing tee times on Fri and Saturday will begin at 7:30 am +/- 5 minutes.

GC coverage starts 1:30 am Central which I think is 7:30 am Scotland time.

I am taking Fri and Sat off, so I will wake up at my normal time (4 am) and watch on DVR until I catch up.  Which I figure will be about 7 am my time.   (Note to self, do not turn computer on)

My first prediction on 4-ball groupings

Match 1: Bubba-Fowler vs Rose-Poulter
Match 2: Keegan-PMick vs Rory-Sergio
Match 3: Furyk-Walker vs Henrik-Kaymer
Match 4: Kuchar-Spieth vs Bjorn-Doobie

Keegan and Mickelson were match #2 in each of their sessions at Medinah.  I don't expect Watson to change that for Session #1 this year.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sat Sep 20 2014, 23:48

Looking at the GlenEagles layout, it looks to be fan unfriendly.  Hole #9 does not return to the clubhouse.  Some matches might be ending on Hole #15 and that appears to be the furthest point from the clubhouse.

Long walks between holes especially: 

2nd green and 3rd tee.  
8th green and 9th tee.  
11th green and 12th tee.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/golf/golfm/release/europe/sites/europe/files/docs/GLENEAGLES%20COURSE%20MAP%20PUBLIC%20AW1.pdf

Interesting hole design with respect to tees.  The tees (championship, Members, Forward) on holes 10,11, 18 give noticeable differences in angles to the fairway and greens.    They are just not right in front of one another.

I have not played that many Nicklaus' courses, not sure if that is a signature of his designs.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Sep 21 2014, 00:56

Not that I've played any, but walked a couple.
But: Never noticed that GPB.

Forecast for this week in Gleneagles looks pretty dry; sure that's what the organizers would have wanted.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Sun Sep 21 2014, 07:09

If they keep the same par as shown on the scorecard I can see the 2nd and 18th as birdie holes - purely on yardages - I haven't been there - and holes 11 and 14 risk reward holes if they move the tees up.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Sep 21 2014, 12:40

Oh Lee Westwood, what are you doing?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun Sep 21 2014, 13:01

Sam Hutsby won the Kazakhstan Open today.  Weren't there a lot of expectations and hopes when he turned pro right after the 2009 Walker Cup  (like Tommy Fleetwood?)

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Sep 21 2014, 13:06

I can see McGinley starting out using all his Team in the first six matchaes. Something like:
McIlroy/McDool
Garcia/Dubuisson
Rose/Poulter
Kaymer/Stenson
------------------
Gallacher/Bjorn
Donaldson/Westwood
then:
Garcia/McIlroy
Rose/Poulter

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun Sep 21 2014, 13:34

Kwini, Probably a good chance everyone on both teams play on Friday.  I can see McGinley benching a couple player for the entire day on Saturday and Watson benching at least one.

Beautiful day at Celtic Manor today.  Where was that 4 years ago?

Dodgy starts from all three of the leader, Luiten, Lowry, and Jaidee.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun Sep 21 2014, 22:09

"Beautiful day at Celtic Manor" and good weather forecast for Gleneagles.

At one time it looked like no-one could/would hole a putt in Wales, but a good result in the end and more good work also from Lowry and Fleetwood.

And: Good news wouldn't you think that Rory is getting involved with sponsorship of the Irish Open, becoming the "official tournament host from next year"? Good for him.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Sun Sep 21 2014, 23:06

Hope he'll make the cut then...

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun Sep 21 2014, 23:36

kwinigolfer wrote:3).And the 2014 Champions Tour continues in Hawaii with two of the PGA Tour greats of the past thirty years, Vijay Singh and Davis Love, making rare appearances. How long before each of them plays full-time on the Champions Tour?

Davis Love is bottom feeding in Hawaii (T65).  If he is not competitive on the Geezer Tour, how can he think he is still competitive with the Big Boys.  This has got to be a wakeup call.

Vijay at least is in the top Five.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:22

kwinigolfer wrote:Let's hope Sergio and Rory can repeat that sort of form next week!

Was shocked to hear the GC commentators say that the European Tour's contract with Celtic Manor is expiring and there's no Plan B announced so far for the Wales Open in 2015. Even more important that I win the lottery then.

Would love to see the Wales Open at one of the links courses in south Wales like Porthcawl. Sadly unlikely as they don't have a big hotel to promote.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:53

I know O'Grady is presumably getting Gleneagles back next year but this is a serious loss from the calendar.
I thought it was scheduled for a later date this year as part of a long-term plan? Apparently not - can't believe there's no plan in place, but agree that Porthcawl would be a fantastic addition to the Tour.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:55

Spoke to a guy at Celtic Manor this year and he was saying that they simply don't make enough money out of it to make it worth their while.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon Sep 22 2014, 13:02

s_r,
When I went crowds were sparse (weather cool and damp though) and tournament logistics antiquated.
Tour events are not golfing's version of "Field of Dreams", they need to be working at it to build a following - I got a taste of difficulties to come when I asked my hotel to direct me to the Wales Open and they sent me to St.Pierre.

Tournament Directors need to intern at some of the PGA Tour's well-supported events; plenty more people living within fifty miles of CM than Hartford, CT, for instance, but The Travelers gets at least twice as many paying punters on a course that's no better than a pitch-and-putt by comparison - great viewing opportunities though.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Mon Sep 22 2014, 13:09

Does the ET pay something to the host venue for staging an ET event? How big a proportion of the revenue would the gate be? Of course a sell out goes directly to the bottom line, but there must be a "gate break even" for a venue like CM or similar? Or how does it work?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon Sep 22 2014, 13:14

NOt sure Pedro, the guy just told me they can't get enough people through the gates.
I presume that the course pays to hold the event then gets a cut of gate money, or maybe it's the other way around. Sponsors probably cover the prize money, but they're obviously missing out on a lot of green fees whilst it is on.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next