The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Sep 2014, 11:17 pm

She couldn't have played 'the plot' even if she hadn't lost it; it's two words.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Sep 2014, 8:23 am

First among equals (and Tino)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 8:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:First among equals (and Tino)

That's lovely of you, Jules, but don't put me on a pedestal. I'm not better than you, just younger.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Sep 2014, 8:45 am

Way of the exploding Fist

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Sep 2014, 8:49 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

That's lovely of you, Jules, but don't put me on a pedestal.  I'm not better than you, just younger.

And to think I doubted that you'd interpret it that way. You're simply the best Tino. In fact, I'd say that you were better than all the rest.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:10 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

That's lovely of you, Jules, but don't put me on a pedestal.  I'm not better than you, just younger.

And to think I doubted that you'd interpret it that way. You're simply the best Tino. In fact, I'd say that you were better than all the rest.

I'm stuck on your heart, Jules. I hang on every word you say.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:13 am

You're simply the best, Tino.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:14 am

Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:21 am

You buying the new England Rugby shirts Tino?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:You buying the new England Rugby shirts Tino?

Not for me. Might get one for my eldest as he loves rugby.

I am going to England v New Zealand on the 8th November though. I'm going to streak right through the Haka.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:30 am

Not for me.  Might get one for my eldest as he loves rugby.

I am going to England v New Zealand on the 8th November though.  I'm going to streak right through the Haka.

It would certainly help them with sticking their tongues out and making vomiting noises

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:32 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:You're simply the best, Tino.

I wish I'd said that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:34 am

Kiwi's peaked too early. Looking beatable again.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:38 am

Adam D wrote:

I am going to England v New Zealand on the 8th November though.  I'm going to streak right through the Haka.

It would certainly help them with sticking their tongues out and making vomiting noises

They might mistake my hampton for a rugby ball.  It is very fat and egg shaped.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:52 am

Adam D wrote:

Will you fold up your jersey and leave it on the seat, or have it hanging over your shoulder?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:Kiwi's peaked too early. Looking beatable again.

They don't look as potent as last year but I still wouldn't back any team to beat them with much confidence.

They didn't play particularly well at the weekend and still beat the Saffers. SA might do them at Johannesburg but they are still incredible, even when not at full tilt.

England at Twickers won't be easy for them though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Will you fold up your jersey and leave it on the seat, or have it hanging over your shoulder?

Good question. Do you think it would look better tied round my waist or tied over my shoulders and hanging down my back?

As it's in November, I was thinking of an autumnal brown with a white shirt underneath. Good idea?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:01 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Good question.  Do you think it would look better tied round my waist or tied over my shoulders and hanging down my back?

As it's in November, I was thinking of an autumnal brown with a white shirt underneath.  Good idea?

Last time I went I sported a (motor cycling style) leather jacket, scarf, jeans and converse look. Felt distinctly out of place amongst the jersey / barbour crew.

I would go mustard for the jersey with a burgundy shirt and red cords. You'll look every bit the tw@t you aspire to be.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Good question.  Do you think it would look better tied round my waist or tied over my shoulders and hanging down my back?

As it's in November, I was thinking of an autumnal brown with a white shirt underneath.  Good idea?

Last time I went I sported a (motor cycling style) leather jacket, scarf, jeans and converse look. Felt distinctly out of place amongst the jersey / barbour crew.

I would go mustard for the jersey with a burgundy shirt and red cords. You'll look every bit the tw@t you aspire to be.....

I don't have cords. Red or otherwise.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:05 am

I don't have cords.  Red or otherwise.  

And you're not a tw@t.

Do you have any red trousers?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:06 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Do you think it would look better tied round my waist or tied over my shoulders and hanging down my back?

Tino, I'd recommend going with the opposite of whatever you think looks better.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:

And you're not a tw@t.

I don't think I have any red items of clothing. Maybe some grundies, but that is it.

Julius, I think you're deliberately trying to confuse me now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:44 am

grundies

Haven't heard that in years. Lol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:14 am

skidmarked grundies....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:16 am

How's the holiday Cane?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:

And you're not a tw@t.

I don't think I have any red items of clothing.  Maybe some grundies, but that is it.  

Julius, I think you're deliberately trying to confuse me now.

I have a predominantly red Hawaiian shirt. When I wear it I look just like Magnum P.I. but without the moustache, or the hair, or the physique, or the general good looks. Which is probably why I never wear it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:31 am

P.I. is/was a swordsman

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:33 am

I see 'fly hasn't checked in yet. I fear for the worst and that he was murdered on his way to voting "No" by a militant group of highlanders... That or he was the evil witchdoctor that was killed yesterday in the Western Cape.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:P.I. is/was a swordsman

Think was just a tabloid rumour.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:39 am

Raf wrote:I see 'fly hasn't checked in yet. I fear for the worst and that he was murdered on his way to voting "No" by a militant group of highlanders... That or he was the evil witchdoctor that was killed yesterday in the Western Cape

Think he is in my neck of the woods today and avoiding all the wild haggis...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:I see 'fly hasn't checked in yet. I fear for the worst and that he was murdered on his way to voting "No" by a militant group of highlanders... That or he was the evil witchdoctor that was killed yesterday in the Western Cape

Think he is in my neck of the woods today and avoiding all the wild haggis...

I think he is struggling to come to terms with the image of me and Galted spit roasting Mrs 'Fly.

Or was it the image of Jeff's hairy bottom disappearing into his bathtub?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:45 am

Tino wrote:Or was it the image of Jeff's hairy bottom disappearing into his bathtub?

I think the very mention of Radox is frowned upon norh of the border, hairy bottoms less so strangely...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:58 am

Radox is a fancy aperitif when mixed with meths.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 18 Sep 2014, 12:16 pm

kingraf wrote:I see 'fly hasn't checked in yet. I fear for the worst and that he was murdered on his way to voting "No" by a militant group of highlanders... That or he was the evil witchdoctor that was killed yesterday in the Western Cape.

Nae panic Raf. He mae have ornly poot his chrosss in the whrong bhoxx and is having it attehnded tooowyh.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

Just found a Lindt chocolate bunny at the back of the cupboard in the kitchen. I think it is from Easter this year.

It tastes a bit old and grainy but I am eating it anyway. Had to pop to Mr Dharmishras for some bread but forgot to buy a dessert so had to improvise with the old chocolate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

A very hurried, Ham and Piccalilli baguette, with some sweet pepper and chorizo soup, which tasted of neither...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm

I was inspired last night by a recipe I saw whilst browsing the net. Basically you buy a pumpkin (lawn green bowls size) and stick it in the oven as is for about an hour. In the meantime you cook a chilli - I went vegetable (black beans, courgette, onion and sweetcorn). When it comes to serve you cut the pumpkin in half (removing seeds etc) so it is like a bowl and serve the chilli in it. Quite a fun dish for halloween / bonfire night.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:18 pm

I have seen something similar for pumpkin soup rather than Chilli, saves washing up too...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:26 pm

I had my sandwich after the chocolate bunny. It felt wrong.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:28 pm

You bored at home by any chance Tino?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:34 pm

w@mk, breakfast, log on, w@nk, check emails, w@nk, lunch, check emails, Bargain Hunt, w@nk, nap, check emails, done.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:35 pm

rick_dagless wrote:You bored at home by any chance Tino?

You better believe it, Ricko.

Kids are at school/nursery. Wife and little'un are out with her mum and dad for a coffee. I'm going stir crazy. Mr Dharmishra was ushering me out of the shop because I talking too much.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:w@mk, breakfast, log on, w@nk, check emails, w@nk, lunch, check emails, Bargain Hunt, w@nk, nap, check emails, done.

I don't watch Bargain Hunt. I only use that for cockernee rhyming slang purposes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm

Tino
Kids are at school/nursery. Wife and little'un are out with her mum and dad for a coffee. I'm going stir crazy. Mr Dharmishra was ushering me out of the shop because I talking too much.

Keeping him distracted whilst casual shoplifting goes on? Like it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 1:45 pm

I appear to have "michaelsed" that quote...

Rats.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Sep 2014, 2:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I appear to have "michaelsed" that quote...

Seany wrote:Easily done, old boy.  Don't beat yourself up

Rats.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Sep 2014, 2:03 pm

You really are bored...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 2:18 pm

Tino, did you watch Sunday Brunch at the weekend?

They had a former zoo keeper chap who specialises in hunting down and researching 'extinct' species or previously undiscovered species. Quite interesting.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 18 Sep 2014, 2:19 pm

cryptozoologist he was, and the thing he is looking for is an Orang Pendek. A walking monkey.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

Why is zoologist pronounced zoo-o-logist?

It doesn't make sense!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next