The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 13:47

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:00

superflyweight wrote:The Equalizer theme tune is the greatest theme tune of all time.  All other discussion is meaningless.

Unless the discussion is about 1970s theme tunes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:08

JuliusHMarx wrote:Better ones imho are :-
The Rockford Files
Starsky & Hutch (both versions)
The Bionic Woman
Taxi
Hawaii 5-0

Fair enough.

No Dukes of Hazard or Miami Vice?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:09

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:The Equalizer theme tune is the greatest theme tune of all time.  All other discussion is meaningless.

Unless the discussion is about 1970s theme tunes.

Hence why I said of all time.

Last edited by superflyweight on Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did a Sean)

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:14

Biscuits anyone?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:17

The Loaded Dog wrote:Biscuits anyone?

Laugh

"There were [some] small, puffy, white, brown, shaved, bald ..." Laugh

As a northerner, I particularly like this:

"The teacher scraped the icing off and handed them out to the kids"

Limited waste. Jeff will be proud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:19

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Better ones imho are :-
The Rockford Files
Starsky & Hutch (both versions)
The Bionic Woman
Taxi
Hawaii 5-0

Fair enough.

No Dukes of Hazard or Miami Vice?

Didn't like the Dukes Of Hazard theme. Miami Vice, yes, but it's the 80s, as are Magnum PI & Hill Street Blues, both of which p1ss on The Equalizer theme.

I have Crockett's Theme on CD single https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:19

I've got a sugar craving all of a sudden.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:27

Amazing what passes for news nowadays.

Somebody saw something online that someone had posted about something their friend heard from someone who had seen it on some website somewhere.

I want to be a reporter.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:30

The Loaded Dog wrote:I've got a sugar craving all of a sudden.

I once did a manager at work. Nipples like 2 blackcurrant fruit pastilles stacked on top of each other.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:48

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 11:59

Homemade (by the cooks here) Turkey burger with cranberry sauce and wedges...

8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:04

Union Cane wrote:Amazing what passes for news nowadays.

Somebody saw something online that someone had posted about something their friend heard from someone who had seen it on some website somewhere.

I want to be a reporter.

It's not as easy as that. Afterwards you have to do some clever editing!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:16

Union wrote:Somebody saw something online that someone had posted about something their friend heard from someone who had seen it on some website somewhere.

I want to be a reporter

Classic reporting

reporting:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:18

Adam D wrote:https://www.606v2.com/t43814-top-5-80-s-theme-tunes

Some crackers in here!

It seems today is not the first time I've boasted about my Crockett's Theme CD single.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:19

kingraf wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Amazing what passes for news nowadays.

I want to be a reporter.

It's not as easy as that. Afterwards you have to do some clever editing!

You also have to make a batch of fadge biscuits to take a picture of, even though you have no idea what the supposed original biscuits looked like, had they existed.

I didn't think it through, I don't want to do that after all.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:27

rick_dagless wrote:Homemade (by the cooks here) Turkey burger with cranberry sauce and wedges...

8/10
But minus five marks as it's far too f*cking early to be eating Christmas type fayre. We haven't even broken out the parkin and toffee apples and you're essentially eating Xmas dinner in a bap?

FFS

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:29

DAVE wrote:But minus five marks as it's far too f*cking early to be eating Christmas type fayre. We haven't even broken out the parkin and toffee apples and you're essentially eating Xmas dinner in a bap?

FFS

We start Christmas incredibly early here, I had first meetings about it about a month or so ago...

Haloween/Bonfire Night was so 3 months ago...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:38

rick_dagless wrote:Bonfire Night was so 3 months ago

B*llocks. That's my birthday. Must have missed it.

Soup (Blue cheese and leek) and a sandwich (wafer thin ham). Finished it off with a Cadbury's chocolate pot.

8.753/10.

Made extra special by the fact the soup was not mine. I don't know where it came from but I suspect my mother in law was saving it for a special occasion.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:40

Back in training, so Ham sandwich and a napple.

Hasn't filled the hole at all.

Last edited by Union Cane on Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:41

Union Cane wrote:Back in training

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:48

Tino wrote:Made extra special by the fact the soup was not mine. I don't know where it came from but I suspect my mother in law was saving it for a special occasion.

You sure it wasn't a medical sample for an upcoming test?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:50

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Made extra special by the fact the soup was not mine. I don't know where it came from but I suspect my mother in law was saving it for a special occasion.

You sure it wasn't a medical sample for an upcoming test?

Pretty sure. It was in a Blue Cheese and Leek soup pot.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:51

Tino wrote:Pretty sure. It was in a Blue Cheese and Leek soup pot.

That's where I would keep my samples if I wanted to play a trick on a workshy son-in-law

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 12:59

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Made extra special by the fact the soup was not mine.  I don't know where it came from but I suspect my mother in law was saving it for a special occasion.

A soupy t1t w@nk?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:00

seanmichaels wrote:

Made extra special by the fact the soup was not mine.  I don't know where it came from but I suspect my mother in law was saving it for a special occasion.

A soupy t1t w@nk?

I'd take it if it was on offer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:01

Tino wrote:I'd take it if it was on offer.

Toppy?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:03

rick_dagless wrote:

Toppy?

I'd get lost in those.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:17

rick_dagless wrote:

Toppy?

I'd get lost in those.

It'd be like a needle in Dawn-McKenzies rack.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:26

sean wrote:It'd be like a needle in Dawn-McKenzies rack

My word she is rough... She makes Jordan look like an angel.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:42

It's wrong on so many levels but I used to fancy Lindsey Dawn McKenzie and her HHH bust, then she ruined everything and got them reduced (I cried a fair bit). I agree she makes Susan Boyle look like Keira Knightley but about a decade ago, I'd have jumped at the chance...

I put it down to drink/drugs though as I also used to think Courtney Love was f*ckable but that may be more to do with the fact that I slept with a girl who modeled herself on Courtney (right down to the part where she went out with a complete tw@t who thought his band was the best thing ever...they were cr@p)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:52

DAVE wrote:It's wrong on so many levels but I used to fancy Lindsey Dawn McKenzie and her HHH bust, then she ruined everything and got them reduced (I cried a fair bit). I agree she makes Susan Boyle look like Keira Knightley but about a decade ago, I'd have jumped at the chance...

Fair play DAVE, each to their own, personally I would prefer to have a reach around from a spider monkey but...

Wonder what happened to Jo Guest, used to love a bit of Jo Guest

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:54

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:It's wrong on so many levels but I used to fancy Lindsey Dawn McKenzie and her HHH bust, then she ruined everything and got them reduced (I cried a fair bit). I agree she makes Susan Boyle look like Keira Knightley but about a decade ago, I'd have jumped at the chance...

Fair play DAVE, each to their own, personally I would prefer to have a reach around from a spider monkey but...

Ah, Rick. You and I shared a childhood. We frequented the same grotty nightclub and must have been having some 'quiet time' in the bathroom with Jo Guest at the same time. She was lovely back in the day.

She is in the video for Country House.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 13:56

I used to like the ginger yank off of the word. Katie Pulkrik or summat.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:02

Jo Guest, they were quite high up from what I remember.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:08

Jo Guest got some sort of reasonably serious but hard to treat/diagnose illness, as a consequence she could not model or work and so fell on fairly hard times. Not particularly sexy a story, but alas true I believe.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:09

Rowley wrote:Jo Guest got some sort of reasonably serious but hard to treat/diagnose illness, as a consequence she could not model or work and so fell on fairly hard times. Not particularly sexy a story, but alas true I believe.

F*king hell, Jeff. Can always rely on you to kill the passion.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:12

Rowley wrote:Jo Guest got some sort of reasonably serious but hard to treat/diagnose illness, as a consequence she could not model or work and so fell on fairly hard times. Not particularly sexy a story, but alas true I believe.

Fybromyalgia. I reckon my missus has it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:15

Couldn't abide Jo Guest...thicker than the thickest pig sh!t you could imagine. Do remember her on Shooting Stars doing an impression of boiled potatoes in a pan by wobbling her t!ts around...followed by an incredibly drunk Lynne Perrie (Ivy Tilsley from Coronation Street) trying to cosy up to a terrified/disgusted Mark Lamarr

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:16

Spent many happy an evening watching 'Jo Guest in Jamaica' on Granada Men and Motors in the early 2000's. TV was better then.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:17

Seems only women get it. Fatigue and pain are the symptoms which is consistent with the fact they are lazy moaning gits. I give you exhibit A:

sumblondegirl said on 20 July 2014
Hi M TAMMy - i can feel very drained after washing hair showering ect, as although it may seem like a normal thing, it actually take a lot of energy, moving you arms up high ect, it may be that you are just exhausted and need a bit of time to recover after all that movement.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:18

DAVE667 wrote:It's wrong on so many levels but I used to fancy Lindsey Dawn McKenzie and her HHH bust, then she ruined everything and got them reduced (I cried a fair bit). I agree she makes Susan Boyle look like Keira Knightley but about a decade ago, I'd have jumped at the chance...

I put it down to drink/drugs though as I also used to think Courtney Love was f*ckable but that may be more to do with the fact that I slept with a girl who modeled herself on Courtney (right down to the part where she went out with a complete tw@t who thought his band was the best thing ever...they were cr@p)

I thought you'd love NIRVANA dave...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:20

F*king hell, Jeff.  Can always rely on you to kill the passion.

Sorry Tina. I tried to return to the boxing board. Clicked on a thread about Golovkin only to find it had inevitably become a debate/argument/rehash of oft repeated drivel about Floyd.

There is some hypothesis about online debates that claims within x amount of responses someone will compare something to Nazi Germany, Godwins Law I believe it is called. Think similar applies about Floyd on the boxing board, perhaps we could call it Trussman's law.

As such don't blame me, blame the boxing board users.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:25

Rowley wrote:

F*king hell, Jeff.  Can always rely on you to kill the passion.

Sorry Tina. I tried to return to the boxing board. Clicked on a thread about Golovkin only to find it had inevitably become a debate/argument/rehash of oft repeated drivel about Floyd.

There is some hypothesis about online debates that claims within x amount of responses someone will compare something to Nazi Germany, Godwins Law I believe it is called. Think similar applies about Floyd on the boxing board, perhaps we could call it Trussman's law.

As such don't blame me, blame the boxing board users.

I always like a visit to the weightlifting section when the boxing board gets me down.

https://www.606v2.com/t36758-lunges-underrated-exercise

This is a favourite. You can't argue with the theory. Is anyone else picturing Truss in a tight lycra onesie doing lunges?

I am.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:29

Lumbering_Jack wrote:The best/worst part for me is the days after. The muscle ache is great.

Shocked

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:29

rick_dagless wrote:

Guest wore out her welcome.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:33

kingraf wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:It's wrong on so many levels but I used to fancy Lindsey Dawn McKenzie and her HHH bust, then she ruined everything and got them reduced (I cried a fair bit). I agree she makes Susan Boyle look like Keira Knightley but about a decade ago, I'd have jumped at the chance...

I thought you'd love NIRVANA dave...
Never cheered as loudly when I heard Cobain has blown his own stupid face off. Preferred Alice in Chains and that's only because they were chosen by SLAYER to be part of the American leg of Clash of the Titans and even they went downhill after the Jar of Flies/Sap EP. Not a massive fan of grunge n general but whored myself out by dancing to a few songs in clubs in order to get into the knickers/G-string of a particular girl that I fancied. Drew the line at dancing to Nirvana though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:34

Not wishing to encourage SLWism, but a weird thing happens when I Google '606v2' using Bing, it offers a list of 'related searches' which includes several 606v2 sports pages, the Daily Telegraph, Sugden Barbell (?), Mike Reiss (?) and the facebook page of someone who is presumably Trussman. Strangest pair of trousers I've seen in a long time.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:36

Oh for heaven's sake just post a link Union...and I'm appealing to you as a fellow admirer of Battle of the Planets...which I have just downloaded (and will probably never get time to watch)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:38

I think it is against the rules DAVE, in fact I've probably already said too much.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 14:40

Union Cane wrote:Not wishing to encourage SLWism, but a weird thing happens when I Google '606v2' using Bing, it offers a list of 'related searches' which includes several 606v2 sports pages, the Daily Telegraph, Sugden Barbell (?), Mike Reiss (?) and the facebook page of someone who is presumably Trussman. Strangest pair of trousers I've seen in a long time.

Simon says part your cheeks......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next