The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015?

+5
sodhat
BamBam
Forward Pass
crazy_dave23
mikeygnfl
9 posters

Go down

Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015?

of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap8%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap0%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap0%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap8%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap31%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 8 ]
of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap4%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap4%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_lcap15%of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 26

of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Empty of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015?

Post by mikeygnfl Mon 29 Sep 2014, 8:55 pm

After this year's International Series games 17 of the 15 NFL teams would have play in London. The Dolphins, Patriots, 49ers, Buccaneers and Jaguars will all have played twice while the Giants, Chargers, Saints, Broncos, Bears, Rams, Steelers, Vikings, Raiders, Lions, Falcons and Cowboys will all have played once.

That leaves 15 teams yet to play in the series. If there are another three games in 2015 that could possibly see five of these teams playing in the capital next year. Although there were some stories stating that the Dolphins and Giants were keen on a rematch of their 2007 encounter. There is even talk of having back-to-back games at Wembley next year Ie consecutive Sundays.

Out of the 15 teams still to play in the UK which ones would you like to see?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Empty Re: of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015?

Post by crazy_dave23 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 9:23 pm

erm... Green Bay... easy... as an away team

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015? Empty Re: of the Week - Which teams would you like to see play in the International Series in 2015?

Post by Forward Pass Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:13 pm

Obviously always want the Boys but Colts n packers
The best 2 o's not to have been here
Forward Pass
Forward Pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Forward Pass Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:14 pm

Forward Pass wrote:Obviously always want the Boys but Colts n packers
The best 2 o's not to have been here
Also wouldn't mind the Bengals
Forward Pass
Forward Pass

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:53 am

For star power probably the Packers, but would prefer to see two evenly matched teams rather than one being far stronger, 49ers-Jags last year was a damp squib, but am really looking forward to Lions-Falcons as I reckon it could be quite a tight game

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:26 am

I've been to three International Series games so far, and the results have been:

Patriots 45 Rams 7
49ers 42 Jaguars 10
Dolphins 38 Raiders 14

I just want one that isn't a blow out to be honest.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:31 am

Yep exactly, would love to watch a 2 min drill with the game on the line and one of the top QBs leading it

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:58 pm

sodhat wrote:I've been to three International Series games so far, and the results have been:

Patriots 45 Rams 7
49ers 42 Jaguars 10
Dolphins 38 Raiders 14

Well if you ddn't attend the next one it might be close then Wink

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:03 am

Go Pack Go! Very Happy

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:37 pm

Houston purely to see JJ Watt in the flesh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:48 pm

I don't think you'd get access to the locker room, let alone the showers Olly.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyforger Thu 24 Sep 2015, 7:30 pm

sodhat wrote:I've been to three International Series games so far, and the results have been:

Patriots 45 Rams 7
49ers 42 Jaguars 10
Dolphins 38 Raiders 14

Apologies for the Thread Necromancy on this one, but with the first of the games a week Sunday I was just wondering who was going to what this year?

I was at the Pats Rams and 49ers Jags games, and have to agree with sodhat that after those a close game would be good. I'm off to the Jets Dolphins which hopefully will be decent.

Skyforger

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Thu 24 Sep 2015, 11:22 pm

I'm going to the Jets vs Dolphins game. Went to the Dolphins vs Raiders last year. Good atmosphere although the game was pretty one-sided. Seem to remember Derek Carr not lasting the game. Seemed to be plenty of Dolphins and Raiders fans from the 1980s Channel 4 highlight days. Expect there to be the same again this year.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Sat 26 Sep 2015, 5:26 pm

are they all sold out? tempted to squeeze one in if I can bad some tickets

being a close game helps, last seasons Lions-Falcons was a cracker (apart from the result and some p***ed up Germans behind us!)

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down